It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Legend of Zelda Conspiracy

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Casualboy100
reply to post by spaceg0at

He made his own conspiracy! I think that deserves some respect

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Don't comment unless you've read it, asshats.

Thanks for sharing your story, OP.
You should probably just forget about her. Easier said than done of course.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
Don't comment unless you've read it, asshats.

Thanks for sharing your story, OP.
You should probably just forget about her. Easier said than done of course.

I second this... seriously... people actually dare to say "yeah i didn't read but your a mentally F8uked and need help"

strong opinions without reading the whole thing.

I read the entire thread, took about 45 mins(mainly due to seeing if my supervisor was checking on me lol).

OP did not seem like an Abuser or Harasser... it just he took his fantasy too far. I liked the story but it did feel like one sided love.

I responded earlier on this thread on what i felt.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   
So every female with blonde hair is some how connected. oooookayyyyyy then.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
That was incredibly long. I have no idea what to say here. That was kind of strange but at the same time, everything can be easily explained away.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
OK I just read the whole thread again.

Americans wonder why theres so many school shootings, the responses on this thread offer a big clue I reckon.

Ridicule and derision is what you have to look forward to if your mind works differently.

OP your obviously an intelligent and articulate person, u dont know this girl, I think it gighly likely youve built her up in your head to be something she most likely isnt.

When you get over her, and you will, dont forget all this and in future take it easy. Nothing scares a chick off like thinking a guys obsessed with them

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
It was an interesting read for the first quarter/half of your story, but when you began to make connections between the girl and random movies/games/songs... well, I don't know If I would call it a conspiracy. Just because you talked to a cam-girl for two nights, doesn't mean she really wants to be penpals. Maybe you said something that disturbed her in the first email, so she decided to not respond; judging by a lot of what you've been saying that wouldn't surprise me.

Strange, but interesting story though... not many people on ATS are willing to write to that length, or share their borderline-crazy 'conspiracy' based on an infatuation.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Raelsatu

wow

I am impressed that you guys read that much of it. I had to skip allot after the first couple paragraphs just to finish.

I, um, like Zelda....so Can we talk about that? Is this NOT about Zelda?

is this even about Zelda at all? I really want someone to explain the Zelda connection. Is it just random words in the title?

Like is this equally about like, Mario and the princess as far as making a juxtaposition to this kids love and the girl with video game couples?

ZELDA.....!!!!!

edit on 20-2-2013 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Read every single word, I understand your plight. Though I feel as others do, this is something you have taken to far in your head. I won't call you crazy because that's exactly what love is, though this is one sided.

Forget about her and go talk to someone about this, before it destroys your life and any future relationships you may have.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by zedVSzardoz

FIRST to the OP, I'm not minimizing you and what your going through. Just about to say it as others would.

Pretty much he meets a girl he has a strong connection to in a chat room. She ends up ignoring him for awhile then ends up talking to him. Then he starts realizing almost everything in his life points to how they are meant for each other. He goes through references about video games(Zelda the main one), music, movies ect. Anything really with a blonde chick. He tries to tell her and she ignores him or bans him from her chat. Then she moves back to America (she lived on an American base in Germany). She apparently starts going down hill with drugs and what not and the corruption of her innocence and he feels he needs to save her pretty much. In the end he goes to jail for harassment because her mother called the cops after he was telling everyone to help her because she wrote a really messed up letter about split personalities ect. At one point he says she admitted it, though really if you want everything you kinda have to read.

Think I covered the majority.
edit on 2/20/2013 by ashtonhz8907 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ashtonhz8907

ah,

thank you.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Sorry Pal, "Deranged" springs to mind.
I do however, thank you for making my seemingly complicated life seem quite serene.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Constant coincidences and stuff are what I like to call "the grid flashing in the corner of the holodeck." There's so much more to this universe than we give it credit for. It's a mysterious place.

Regarding The Legend of Zelda, it's canonical that Link's incarnating spirit is eternally bound to Zelda's bloodline. Hopefully yours won't be the same way, because unless you're soulmates without her realizing it, there are better things for you in the future of your cosmic journey. Things mutually appreciated.
Or so I'd like to think.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

OP did not seem like an Abuser or Harasser... it just he took his fantasy too far. I liked the story but it did feel like one sided love.

Think about what you just typed......."took his fantasy too far"......"one sided love" add to this the OP'er has stated that the girl in question threatened him with the police, called him crazy and told him to leave her alone.

Does he still not appear to be a "harasser"?

I read his whole post.....did you?

I stand by my earlier comment, the OP'er is a troublesome stalker.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by zonetripper2065

Pure and innocent blonde females are an archetype, practically. It's no wonder they are all alike.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Hey! What a thread man, how long did this all take you to type out?

I gotta admit, you seem to be paying alittle too much attention to insignificant details, like when you think of buying a new car, and you start noticing the same model everywhere.

I still find it interesting tho, could you perhaps condense it alittle? Seems to be alot of synchronicities..

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Ok, I read every word of it, as well as all replies.

My first instinct was to say "crazy stalker" with everyone else. But I do have to say that I have had friends tell me stories that were just as seemingly bizarre, only to find out that they ended up together against everything that seemed sane.

So I looked the girl's youtube up. She is a pretty girl and I can see why the OP would be taken by her. The thing that got me was the one video I looked at had her singing in the foreground with a boy in the background playing ZELDA.

Coincidence? Who knows.

My advise...... I would say move on. If it's meant to be, let her be the one to come to you, in real life, with real words, not just messages through songs and movies. If she doesn't, then Leave Her Alone!

~OkieDokie

edit on 20-2-2013 by OkieDokie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by pgobbs2277

Wow

That is the most interesting thing I have read in a long time.
I read little of it earlier on my phone. Now I'm home and I could not stop until I got to the end.

At this point man, I say just roll with it. Might as well see where this rabbit hole leads.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Oh... whoa... That is something else.

Let this thread and the comments be a catalyst to change for you OP.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I would like to offer an apology for calling you crazy and I will suggest a different point of view to what the OP is actually experiencing. I think this is a type of epiphany or a sort of religious experience. Synchronicity is the term most commonly used.

Except, OP you're mistaking this girl as the entity reaching out to you. It is not Carissa or Zelda who is trying to speak to you. It is, for lack of a better word, God. It is Mother nature. It is the Universe.

The synchronicity and seeing faces, hearing voices is the Universe itself making contact with your spirit. God exists in all things and that is why you will always be reminded of that which you most desire. Once you understand and acknowledge that God loves you and is trying to reach out to you. You can find your inner peace again.

I am not talking about the christian God or any other organized religion that has, over time, corrupted the true nature and essence of the meaning behind the holy spirit.

I do understand what you are going through though. It can drive you mad if you let it. Try to remain grounded and focus on your personal life, spiritual growth and self improvement. When the time is right you will meet her again. But she will have a different face and a different body. The holy spirit moves like the oceans and whispers in the wind. She/he/it is everywhere and will always be with you.

Use your connection to help guide you. Know that you are special and that not everyone is able to perceive these messengers of faith. You have been visited by the angels. Do not waste the opportunity you've been given by obsessing your affection on this one girl. This is a new road and you have a new guide to help you find your way.

Perhaps try finding guidance in spiritual and religious books. The Bible, the Qur'an, teachings of Buddha. The Vedas or any other source you prefer. I enjoy using the Tarot, the I-Ching or Viking Rune stones to seek spiritual guidance. Music and art also has a very powerful connection with the Universe and the holy spirit.

You are now able to tap into the river of knowledge that flows above the heads of all humanity. The amount of time and the ability to tap into that resource are not known or guaranteed. Don't squander your chance to access this divine gift of insight and wisdom. And use this opportunity to better yourself and perhaps all of mankind.

Seek knowledge, hone your skills and you can be all that you want to be and more. Remain a peaceful and humble servant of God and you will be rewarded. It's all about the journey, not the destination.

Peace be with you. Via con Dios

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join