It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"I'am the Lizard King, I can do anything"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Behold The Serpent Pharoah:
i55.photobucket.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic

Originally posted by Wanderer777
reply to post by TinkerHaus

I'm gonna have to agree with you on that one. I do see reptilians (if they were or are real) being demons. The first tainted creature was a serpent or snake. After of which it was cursed to crawl on its belly. Satan is described as a dragon which I believe to be true. I take the Bible very literal, and you people can bash me all you want. If reptilians were real they'd be evil.

Also I am sad to see this on the front page as well, because you didn't do hardly any research. It took you all of what? 15 minutes to put this together? C'mon! Where's actual info rather than speculation. Ninja turtles? Seriously? What were you trying to prove there? Orcs? People stop being all "oooo and ahhh" and more like wtf!

As for that picture of Jesus supposedly popping up as a reptilian that is some BS. I looked at it and it looked like a depiction of Jesus rising from Hell, which he did. When crucified for US he went to hell and got the keys to Heaven. So get some real FACTS rather than CG pics of dragona and orcs

Yeah let's talk about facts. The king of kings was killed because he gained that reputation and the reputation fo the son of the heavenly father. Because he had already called out the corruption fo the church and chased away religious zealots from these holy sites.

The last thing the elites wanted was a carpenter to be worshipped. How stupid would they look that a mere carpenter out smarted them the ones who thump religious texts all day.

They couldn't have it! Also no one dies for anybodies physical bodies lusts. That is yours to control. That idea alone is ignorant. It's unjustifiable.

As for the pictures there is a reason that a reptile man picture is next to a jesus picture. Who said it was a reptilian jesus. As the op clearly reads it was a question.

I think some people need to watch their adhd cause it causes them to miss certain things and makes them look dumb. Does it not?

Why else did I have to type all this out?.

No the OP said it like was a well known belief that Jesus was a reptile. I did not judge or insult anyone. I also never said Jesus died for our flesh and lusts. Talk about ADHD. He died for our SINS. So you can ask for forgiveness with a mere prayer rather than a sacrifice or confessing to a priest. Knew I would get bashed, but my conviction is strong and my faith unwavering. I pray for my enemies so I add you to my prayer list. Love you

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Wanderer777

A sin is a side effect due to the action of the bodies lust. The lust to want more. That's all it is lusts. T actually believe someone had to be sacrificed because of that is ridiculous. Whats sad is you believe that.

Because you don't read the bible. it tells you why he died. You probably sit in church or around people who do and let them tell you what a corrupt religious zealot with an agenda tells them.

Let me know when you have 21st century comprehension skills. Cause your still in the maya golden age days.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   

A sin is a side effect due to the action of the bodies lust. The lust to want more. That's all it is lusts. T actually believe someone had to be sacrificed because of that is ridiculous. Whats sad is you believe that.

Because you don't read the bible. it tells you why he died. You probably sit in church or around people who do and let them tell you what a corrupt religious zealot with an agenda tells them.

Let me know when you have 21st century comprehension skills. Cause your still in the maya golden age days.

HAHAHA I don't go to church and I do read the Bible. It does state he died for our sins. He didn't die to make life easier. He died to give us a chance. Also you say it's sad I believe that. So it's sad I believe in unconditional love. Okay now I know what kind of person you are. I've been faith healed by my bestfriend I've received the Holy Ghost. And YOU want to tell ME I'm wrong. Well I know I am not wrong for I have all my info from the Truth(Bible). So you can take your bashing and turn them on another Chirstian because I will not faulter!

Romans 4:25-5:2 He was delivered over to death for our sins and then was raised to life to put us right with God. By faith in this, then, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have gained access by faith into this grace in which we now stand.

Romans 10:9-11 If you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For with your heart you believe and are put right with God, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved. As the Scripture says, "Anyone who trusts in Him will never be put to shame."

YOU SIR OBVIOUSLY HAVE NEVER READ THE BIBLE. God bless you and I still love you

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Now you know why the Jews experienced the Holocaust. Sure Hitler had different reasons. But the universe didn't. they lied about why Jesus was killed, they killed him. Then proclaim themselves god's chosen people. yet they proclaim Jesus a heretic.

I don't think they know where they stand! It also says Jesus chased the corrupt from temples did it not. Doesn't it also say he was charged with blasphemy and all that against the church? See it tells you why he really died. Then someone came along and said we got to cover that up.

Jewish elites protecting their own arse.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   

I'm gonna have to agree with you on that one. I do see reptilians (if they were or are real) being demons. The first tainted creature was a serpent or snake. After of which it was cursed to crawl on its belly. Satan is described as a dragon which I believe to be true. I take the Bible very literal, and you people can bash me all you want. If reptilians were real they'd be evil.

Also I am sad to see this on the front page as well, because you didn't do hardly any research. It took you all of what? 15 minutes to put this together? C'mon! Where's actual info rather than speculation. Ninja turtles? Seriously? What were you trying to prove there? Orcs? People stop being all "oooo and ahhh" and more like wtf!

As for that picture of Jesus supposedly popping up as a reptilian that is some BS. I looked at it and it looked like a depiction of Jesus rising from Hell, which he did. When crucified for US he went to hell and got the keys to Heaven. So get some real FACTS rather than CG pics of dragona and orcs

Yeah let's talk about facts. The king of kings was killed because he gained that reputation and the reputation fo the son of the heavenly father. Because he had already called out the corruption fo the church and chased away religious zealots from these holy sites.

The last thing the elites wanted was a carpenter to be worshipped. How stupid would they look that a mere carpenter out smarted them the ones who thump religious texts all day.

They couldn't have it! Also no one dies for anybodies physical bodies lusts. That is yours to control. That idea alone is ignorant. It's unjustifiable.

As for the pictures there is a reason that a reptile man picture is next to a jesus picture. Who said it was a reptilian jesus. As the op clearly reads it was a question.

I think some people need to watch their adhd cause it causes them to miss certain things and makes them look dumb. Does it not?

Why else did I have to type all this out?.

No the OP said it like was a well known belief that Jesus was a reptile. I did not judge or insult anyone. I also never said Jesus died for our flesh and lusts. Talk about ADHD. He died for our SINS. So you can ask for forgiveness with a mere prayer rather than a sacrifice or confessing to a priest. Knew I would get bashed, but my conviction is strong and my faith unwavering. I pray for my enemies so I add you to my prayer list. Love you

Here is what the op said about jesus.

You will notice in this video as pointed out by metalholic that there is 2 paintings in the background at the beginning. A reptile man and a painting of Jesus.

Was Jesus the reptilian depicted by the ancients along with his queen Inanna?

Quetzalcoatl or Ketzalkoatl is a Mesoamerican deity whose name comes from the Nahuatl language and has the meaning of "feathered serpent".

Again you are wrong!

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

I'm not going to argue with someone who has to see a problem with everything. If I want to believe what I believe then who's to stop me. Notice you didn't say anything about my proofs or anything of that nature. He chased TAX collectors out of the church, because it does not belong in HIS house. God bless. love you and I pray for your soul.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Actually I did I said that was written by people covering their own arses. Anything else I need to repeat?
edit on 29-1-2013 by metalholic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Actually I did I said that was written by people covering their own arses. Anything else I need to repeat?
edit on 29-1-2013 by metalholic because: (no reason given)

I was speaking more along the lines of how I was faith healed in the name of Jesus if it was all a lie. I'm not going to reply again because I see you as wrong and you see me as wrong. I don't care if you don't believe because it's your choice just as my beliefs are my choice. Also there's no facts behind any of your statements. You just tried to justify the Holocaust. I am done with this silly little argument. You are so lost and all you see is evil hence your avatar. God bless you and I still love you

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   

You and your little boy scouts talk about evil. The only reason you see my as evil is because I see what you can't. it hurts you. You and your boy scouts sit around here all day crying because you fail to see the flaws in your own beliefs that you've been brainwashed to believe your whole lives.

You all have an agenda to keep people in your court rather then teaching them something. if everyone was educated constantly day in and out without some little mis fortunate group who thinks the world owes them a favor because there live suck. Keeping everyone or trying to keep everyone on their level.

Fear in someone will know more then them about subjects they hole close to their hearts. And why? Because they found a dead web site where they could have a group of people pretend it's still kickin.So they could become mods and choose what is front page news?

All because in real life they don't have that luxury. there lives are pathetic and they know it. So they try to pick on those they see weaker then themselves. Because deep down they know those people are better people then they are.

Scared little rodents. Who can't grow up!

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   

What are you going on about? Your bias shows, plainly.

I'm not here to argue religion with you. I'm only saying the OP did a very poor job in presenting her idea. She jumps from one thought to another with no clear association between the two ideas.

The collage in the OP, and the explanations attached, do not make a decent argument whatsoever toward the ideas she presents.

If you want to talk about ADHD you should address the opening post in this thread. Stop trying to personally insult people for their beliefs and take an objective look at what is being presented in this thread - this is something I gather you believe in based on your avatar and your vehement attempts to defend the OP. If this all makes sense to you, and you see it clearly, but our ADHD minds aren't capable of that, why don't you dumb it down a bit for those of us who don't see lizardpeople everywhere we look?

Typically people get combative when they don't have a good argument - is this what's happening here?

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Pictures of dragons are all over the world because reptiles live all over the world.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I find it interesting that all through the ancient world snakes and reptiles were synonymous with knowledge...until a certain book told everyone to fear serpents(knowledge).

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Ew, your religion believes in human sacrifice? Creepy.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowcast
I find it interesting that all through the ancient world snakes and reptiles were synonymous with knowledge...until a certain book told everyone to fear serpents(knowledge).

That's a pretty good point, but serpents are thought to be evil in many cultures. Also knowledge was never thought to be evil. That was one church in particular that stated that. The Catholic Church. That's where Martin Luther came in. It's not evil to seek knowledge it's how you seek it and then what you do with that knowledge

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   

I'm adressing the whole world buddy. it's time to get your acts in gear! Either start be critical of everything. Or accept your a sheep. At the end of the day when someone presents you with something you only have 2 choices. Baah like a gullible sheep. Or tear it apart and think about it like a wolf.

The op was merely stating that it's possible all the reptiles in pop culture and mythological culture stem from the belief that some divine reptilian came down and taught mankind civilization and ancient technology. Such as the baghdad battery.

Meaning to this day we still worship reptiles. Yet they have the bad rap why? Do mammals really believe they would be better off picking ticks and mites out eachothers hair eating them?

Do they hate the creator for giving them the free will to mine and to cultivate it's own planet. To have the ability to educate itself and to protect it's planet from harms way.

If so lets push the buttons on those nukes now. Cause I'm sick of b/s.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by WaterBottle

Ew, your religion believes in human sacrifice? Creepy.

Never said that. We didnt ask Jesus to do what he did. He had that planned before he even created the Earth. But made me chukkle

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   

I'm adressing the whole world buddy. it's time to get your acts in gear! Either start be critical of everything. Or accept your a sheep. At the end of the day when someone presents you with something you only have 2 choices. Baah like a gullible sheep. Or tear it apart and think about it like a wolf.

The op was merely stating that it's possible all the reptiles in pop culture and mythological culture stem from the belief that some divine reptilian came down and taught mankind civilization and ancient technology. Such as the baghdad battery.

Meaning to this day we still worship reptiles. Yet they have the bad rap why? Do mammals really believe they would be better off picking ticks and mites out eachothers hair eating them?

Do they hate the creator for giving them the free will to mine and to cultivate it's own planet. To have the ability to educate itself and to protect it's planet from harms way.

If so lets push the buttons on those nukes now. Cause I'm sick of b/s.

I suggest you see some psychological help. Dude you are one depressed individual. You definitely need prayors. C'mon everyone lets pray for him
edit on 29-1-2013 by Wanderer777 because: messed up

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   

I am critical of everything, thus my complaint about this thread.

So if we're going to consider that a reptile came down from space and taught mankind, can we also consider that all religion is false, it is an adaptation of an adaption of an adaptation of a mythology.

When man couldn't explain reality through science, he created myth.

Again I ask, how does this thread get 19 flags and end up on the front page? I should write a thread about faeries and just include a bunch of pictures of faeries and talk about how many we're all descendants of faeries.. Think I'll hit the front page?

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowcast

Snakes have been represented to symbolize just about everything...

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 29-1-2013 by WaterBottle because: (no reason given)

<< 1    3  4 >>

join