It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When you were mine

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

"If I will be lost in the imensity of the darkness I will close my eyes and I will see a bit of light reflecting in the darkness just like a tear running down the cheek of the universe and then I will open my eyes to see....when you were mine."

The white clouds of yesterday saw us walking on the endless path of never lasting love and that was when ....you were mine....we were too young to understand...eternity.

Today the leaves of the past behind cover our steps and snow to come will cover leaves and leaves will say...when you were mine.

runtimelog.blogspot.ro...

And if you will lay your head over my shoulder just to see a falling star I will say...when you were mine.

armstrongismlibrary.blogspot.ro...

And if I will have wings to fly I will give them to you to fly in the place where ...you were mine when....we were too young to understand...eternity.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
No offense freind, but your posts are very sad,

try to remember it's not what happens to you, it's how you deal with it that defines you.

hope things work out for you

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by lunchmanstan

No offense freind, but your posts are very sad,
Oh I am sorry you perceive them this way but they are like a reflection of the light in the darkness ...I mean of the world today.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Aw, that was bitter-sweet.

Younger people tend to be more morose and sad about breakups. Older people put these things in perspective (at least, they should....what good is life experience if you're not using it?).

All romantic relationships, except the one you're currently in, is an "ex" relationship. Some are easier to get over than others.

But eventually, get over them we must. Life's too short to live in the past.

A melancholy post, but rather poetic. S & F from me to you.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

emo 4 life

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

But eventually, get over them we must. Life's too short to live in the past.

A melancholy post, but rather poetic. S & F from me to you
Thank you FissionSurplus ,it is for the heart and for the beauty of life and everything this life has to give to us.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by DocHolidaze

emo 4 life
For life and for...love.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

There cant be Joy without Saddness.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage

There cant be Joy without Saddness.

Indeed and the world is spinning...still.

edit on 12-12-2012 by piequal3because14 because: add vid and text

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by piequal3because14

And if I will have wings to fly I will give them to you to fly in the place where ...you were mine when....we were too young to understand...eternity.

You know.......you really amaze me sometimes Pi. That sentence circled around a fact (like a dove circling a war zone) so many times, the reader just doesn't know where, or when, it should stop. Among other things, you can take it and get something emotional out it then you look at the finished product from an educational standpoint and learn something new about structuring a sentence.

Wild.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Taupin Desciple

(like a dove circling a war zone)
I'd better say like flowers by gently touching the water mirror.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Super sad songs dude. I suppose this the thread for such things. You all are so depressing, its depressing.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

It's not depressing, it's deep. It depresses you because I think you might be incapable of deep thoughts. Do you typically come into peoples' conversations and berate what they're talking about? Instead of doing that you might want to go somewhere where you actually fit in, if there is such a place, and let other people figure out what they need to figure out. You're like a cop who tells someone to stop writing things and sending them to someone. If they can't talk face to face, let them be.

Pi is interesting and I like interesting posts. That's why I respond.

Why do you come here galad? Nothing better to do?

youtu.be...

edit on 21-12-2012 by DeepImpactX because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by DeepImpactX

I was sort of messing on the whole depressing thing, it's not depressing because its depressing its more like its depressing because the whole thing is so overrated and done to death that it just makes me yawn when I see it, it screams fake the way a 3 dollar bill screams fake, like a bad movie that plays over and over again, its only hip and funny the first few thousand times you see it, after that...nah and you begin questioning the sanity of it all. And no he and you can write and say what you both want, but so will I, and so will everybody else. So ya, OK OK, I will go my way.

And even though the song is not that bad of a song, in fact its a pretty good song, but it's not deep at all. Truth is the whole thing and the way this all comes off it's all quite shallow, its just so muddied up that nobody can see just how shallow the whole thing really is, till you step in that is. Its no ocean that's for sure just a muddy messy puddle. However your right to each there own.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Whenever I broke up with a girl when I was younger, I went out and got drunk. I could never drink that particular booze again because it makes me sick. I finally had to get married because I can only drink Seagrams seven crown now, So this relationship better last for the rest of my life or I'm stuck drinking only LaBatts Blue beer.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Super sad songs dude
I would say that it is a song for Hearts that know what love is and know how to love .... in Eternity.

Eternal love means that will never die ....Even in eternity Eyes could cry ,and those tears ...eternal tears ... in their blindness will see...".When you were mine'.

A sad song is this one but even this one can heal a heart,if you just know how to listen to it.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by DeepImpactX

Pi is interesting and I like interesting posts. That's why I respond.
Thank you DeepImpactX.It's good to have you near ,your answers are always welcomed.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   

OK OK I get it, no more with these songs there freaking hella sad, I could just not listen to them you know, but. You know you should totally be banned again. I mean really, but... whatever.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

You know you should totally be banned again. I mean really, but... whatever.
Oh why you say that !

Did I have been banned before?

And if yes ,please can bring some arguments in discussion?

Well but if it is to be banned then the last crystal glass...I mean chance will be gone.

I never asked for help when I was ataked in my threads on contrary for me each light of the city matters.

If I will say TD please help do you think that someone will help?

I guess not...because que sera sera.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Really now OP, its "have I been banned before" not "did I have been banned before' If you continue on like this your going to make me look like a good writer and speller, and I for one can not have that. But to answer those... ?

...Yes I believe so, I just don't care enough to care enough.

...Don't feel like it.

...Oranges.

K sera sera, you cant mend something which was never broken. Your a bit to addicted to your own melodrama, mellowly so, and so such a mellow song. But sometimes the mellow song is the better song, like the mellow path is the better path, sometimes it is like so.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join