It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure of the moon landing hoax.

page: 255
<< 252  253  254    256  257  258 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: cestrup
I know, and I can't wait - I'm hoping for some independant moon studies/travel. Like I said - If I'm proven wrong - holy # will that be cool.

Meh. Even if a group associated with the Google Lunar X Prize manages to get a lander on the Moon to take detailed pictures of an Apollo site, there would be people who claim that whoever was in charge of that X Prize-winning craft was in cahoots with the evil PTB, and thus the pictures would be fake.

There will be no possible way to convince everyone.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: cestrup

And you really think NASA would have taken the risk that Russia weren't going to follow them to the moon soon afterwards and blow the hoax right open? At the time of Apollo, it still seemed likely that Russia would land men on the moon within a few years.

Would they really have made public a load of photos that were not taken on the moon but which included incredible amounts of detail that would prove them fake if anybody really visited the sites?

It's not like staging a photo of a one-off event. The photos would have had to match, in perfect detail, known landing sites on the moon that are going to be there more or less for ever. Every single detail. The cameras. The bags of jettisoned food packets, sick bags and other rubbish. The hand prints left by Gene Cernan in the dust on Split Rock (seen below). Everything.

How can all that be recreated perfectly on Earth, and why has no evidence of it ever come to light? Answer: it can't.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   

a reply to: Rob48
back in the Apollo era, NASA had no idea how long it would be before anybody else went to the moon

At the time of Apollo, it still seemed likely that Russia would land men on the moon within a few years.

Would they really have made public a load of photos that were not taken on the moon but which included incredible amounts of detail that would prove them fake if anybody really visited the sites?

there you go again ,,,insinuating the Russians would of/will say something,,, you agreed that was an invalid argument & you wouldnt use it,,, yet you use it 2-3 post later....
edit on 29-5-2014 by Misinformation because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Misinformation

there you go again ,,,insinuating the Russians would of/will say something,,, you agreed that was an invalid argument & you wouldnt use it,,, yet you use it 2-3 post later....

Fine, have it your way. Let's pretend Russia doesn't exist, even though I certainly did not "agree that was an invalid argument", because it isn't. I merely said that even if we ignore that argument, there is still mountains of evidence, which of course there is.

China could well be the next nation to land men on the moon. Private companies will probably be landing rovers on the moon within the next decade or so.

Even ignoring the country we cannot speak of, do you really think the Apollo landing sites will go unobserved for ever and ever thus keeping secret the great hoax? Of course they won't.

The moon isn't some secret hidden Area 51 that America can keep to itself. Anybody can go up there and take a look, and they will. And then the hoax believers will wave their hands and say "but Photoshop!" and we will have to transport them all to the moon for the good of humanity.
edit on 29-5-2014 by Rob48 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Misinformation
It's obvious TPTB will go to great lengths to prevent the hoax from being exposed....

I find it odd that ,the day of 9-11 , it just so happens that information regarding Howard Hughes was suddenly interrupted...

was 9-11 perpetrated to coverup Howard Hughes involvement & prevent the hoax from being exposed...

coincidence...I think not...

You mean the interview publicising the release of Richard Hack's top secret hush hush book that is still freely available and widely thought to be the basis of the 2004 Scorsese film?

www.amazon.com...

If you believe that 9/11 was perpetrated to prevent the publication of a book that was already on the shelves (you do realise that this is why they have these interviews right?), what possible hope do you think the evil PTB have of hiding a hoax about Apollo?

It'd be just peachy if you could quote any information in Hack's book that specifically references Hughes hoaxing the Apollo landings.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Misinformation

Seriously? 9/11 was staged in order to interrupt one interview on breakfast TV to promote a book? Couldn't they have just, you know, cut the power to the TV studio or something?

I think this is possibly the most ridiculous thing I have yet seen on this thread, and bear in mind that this is a moon hoax thread!

And you have the nerve to tell me the argument about Russia exposing a hoax is "invalid" after dropping that little logic bomb?

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 02:03 AM
link   

And you have the nerve to tell me the argument about Russia exposing a hoax is "invalid" after dropping that little logic bomb?

Here's a nice logic bomb reminder for you : December 19, 1972. The day that will live in infamy.

Since that time nobody has come close to putting human beings outside of low earth orbit let alone... on the "moon".

Why has nobody done this? Because there are secrets on the moon, the real moon, not the fake "moon", which is in the Nevada Desert, probably somewhere around Carpetbagger fault.

The Russians, French, Chinese, Japanese and now Indians have spent 42+ years in low earth orbit. The first country (or outfit) to send the first woman around the moon on a lunar orbit mission (like Apollo 8) will be worth trillions and trillions of propaganda dollars. But all these countries are holding back for something... are these countries not willing to risk travelling through the earth radiation belts?

The Russians know the value of space propaganda. I do not need to argue that point. And we are still waiting for someone, other than NASA, to duplicate the Apollo 8. And finding out after digging deeply into the subject my suspicions were confirmed... the US government and the Russian government are still keeping secrets about the moon race for 40+ years.

Did you notice that Dave Scott's joystick recently sold (at auction) to an anonymous online bidder? Welp, there goes the credibility of that piece of "evidence". The Apollo Believers think it is okay for Apollo 15 commander Dave Scott, the space smuggler, to cash in on Apollo. This piece of "evidence" is now entirely lost to you. The provenance of the item is now subject to ridicule. If the fact of Dave Scott smuggling it back to planet Earth and later selling it at auction for more than $600,000 dollars doesn't scream pay off.. well.. you should watch a few of Howard Hughes films and maybe you will get educated on the idea of who pays off who and why.

edit on 5/30/2014 by SayonaraJupiter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: SayonaraJupiter
Yes, that's a logic bomb all right. Man sells off joystick used to fly to the moon = proof that man didn't fly to moon.

Just like all those veterans who sell off their war medals are faking their military careers, or like your friend Howard Hughes's round the world flight never happened now that his notebook and other memorabilia have been sold off.

Howard Hughes Aviation Archive Auctions for $11,000 in Chicago

Selling at the top of the auction was a group of four signed airmail envelopes that were carried on Hughes' pioneering voyage, one of which had been signed by all the members of his crew. It brought $3,750.

Following closely behind was Hughes' personal notebook, which recorded in minute detail every aspect of the around the world flight. An obsessive compulsive, Hughes even recorded a number of phrases and questions in Russian should his plane have been forced to land. He also prepared welcome speeches for each of his stops.

Good grief — signed airmail covers? That's a sure sign of a hoax, as you have reminded us repeatedly when bringing up the Apollo stamp dealing affair.

edit on 30-5-2014 by Rob48 because: Fixed link

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Apollo looks like a hoax because the people running the government at that time (1968-1972) and running the military industrial complex at the time (Howard Hughes) are known to be paranoid anti-communists, pro-fascist and deeply connected to post WW2 intelligence agencies, uninhibited by law, unrestricted and defiant of government oversight agencies, these people can AND DO conspire to achieve certain goals that are beneficial, in their view, to all of the rest of the world... like a fake moon landing.

edit on 5/30/2014 by SayonaraJupiter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: SayonaraJupiter

Apollo looks like a hoax because the people running the government at that time (1968-1972) and running the military industrial complex at the time (Howard Hughes) are known to be paranoid anti-communists,

woah woah woah hold it right there this needs clarification before you continue..

was the soviets in on the hoax or not?

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: choos

soviets in on the hoax or not?

Soviets never tried to put a human outside low earth orbit, trans lunar, lunar orbit etc. Never tried. They can do all the other things but this... they build space stations, long durations in space, very reliable equipment, very competent in science... robotic moon missions... they have everything but they won't pull the trigger. Only Nixon can do that.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Only Nixon can do that.

Until someone else does. And when they do, will you please promise to shut up about Nixon?

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Only Nixon can do that.

I dunno -- You'd think a guy like that would do a better job covering up a simple hotel room break-in.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rob48

Only Nixon can do that.

Until someone else does. And when they do, will you please promise to shut up about Nixon?

Be sooner than you think space x just announced there new capsule and they are talking about a lunar base by 2020.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Soviets never tried to put a human outside low earth orbit, trans lunar, lunar orbit etc. Never tried. They can do all the other things but this... they build space stations, long durations in space, very reliable equipment, very competent in science... robotic moon missions... they have everything but they won't pull the trigger. Only Nixon can do that.

There is a reason there lunar attempt was sidelined.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Oh, they tried, they just couldn't get the N1 rocket to co-operate. There is a big difference between never trying and having tried and not accomplishing what they set out to do.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   

thats transfer i asked a simple question which requires a yes or no..

was the soviets part of NASA's hoax or not?

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gibborium

Oh, they tried, they just couldn't get the N1 rocket to co-operate. There is a big difference between never trying and having tried and not accomplishing what they set out to do.

Did more than try they would have one if it wasnt for the defect in the rocket. They made there rocket very complicated were Von braun took the opisit approach and made the US rocket as simple as possible.
edit on 5/31/14 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 01:11 AM
link   

That's a very KGB kind of question. I'm sorry comrade. My memory is growing dim. I don't know. I can't answer that question.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 01:26 AM
link   

That's a very KGB kind of question. I'm sorry comrade. My memory is growing dim. I don't know. I can't answer that question.

Of course you cant brings up a nasty inconsistency with your narrative because than Nixon also had to be in control of Russia and wow what a can of worms that opens up huh?

top topics

<< 252  253  254    256  257  258 >>

join