It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure of the moon landing hoax.

page: 109
<< 106  107  108    110  111  112 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Moduli

They have no clue there is literally hundreds of hours of video even today we couldn't fake that kind of video in a decent time period. Look it took 4 yrs to create avatar a 90 min movie. When you do CGI you literally have to scan each frame make a change move to the next. It would have taken a CGI team decades to manipulate that much video. Not to mention even today as good as they are you can still detect CGI. Then theirs the fact they don't have the technology were just now being able to manipulate video in a manner that would be needed and even we aren't there yet.The whole idea of faking that much video makes it easier to just go to the moon.
edit on 9/22/13 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Am I the only one embarassed to be an ATS member whenever these moon hoax threads appear? IMO these are only second to the "no plane" conspiracy.

I have never seen a convincing piece of evidence that we never went to the moon. In fact, the evidence that we did is overwhelming, dispite the fact that "moon hoaxers" continue to ignore it, even when handed to them on a silver platter.

I do have to say though, these are the most entertaining threads, so please don 't let me discourage you from posting more.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by AntiNWO

The issue isn't ever went to the moon.

Main issue is Apollo 11.

The Anomalies..

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   

AntiNWO
I have never seen a convincing piece of evidence that we never went to the moon. In fact, the evidence that we did is overwhelming, dispite the fact that "moon hoaxers" continue to ignore it, even when handed to them on a silver platter.

I do have to say though, these are the most entertaining threads, so please don 't let me discourage you from posting more.

Thanks for offering your perspective on this. Here is another perspective you might like. Consider what Richard Nixon was doing on the same weekend Apollo 11 was walking on the "moon". And then you might be reminded of what Richard Nixon is capable of when the time comes to deal with his political enemies. You should also consider that Richard Nixon screened "Camelot" on May 16, 1969, almost certainly, a Kennedy reference.

Did you ever notice how the Apollo 11 "moon" landing, Chappaquiddick and Nixon's vengeance on the Kennedy's were aligned all on the same weekend of July 1969? Richard Nixon ordered Henry Kissinger to go see Howard Hughes in Las Vegas on the same day Apollo 11 lifted off. By the middle of 1969 Howard Hughes was well on his way to owning Nevada and Las Vegas. Did you know Richard Nixon was a gambler?

If you like threads such as this, post more! Because this is a

Disclosure Thread

we are all happy to disclose to you what we think you should know about Apollo.

edit on 9/22/2013 by SayonaraJupiter because: add a smiley

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Moduli

boom.. brilliant post.. but a touch too early.. was hoping to ridicule turbonium1 a bit more before he realises his mistake and changes his mind again..

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

Do you have any proof Henry Kissinger was in las vegas because at the time of the apolo 11 landing he was in asia touring several countries starting in Jakarta ending in Vietnam on the 30th. Did he fly back to vegas and leave again? Or do you just make stuff up as you go?

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 05:08 AM
link   

SayonaraJupiter
Richard Nixon ordered Henry Kissinger to go see Howard Hughes in Las Vegas on the same day Apollo 11 lifted off.

Wow, you really do make things up as you go. July 18th, Kissinger was in the White House, the 19th he was in Massachusetts, and the 20th, the day of the launch, he was in New York. The 21st, he was back at the White House, and met with Nixon from 1048-1245. He never went near Hughes, or Vegas the weekend of the Apollo 11 launch.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

My source is "Citizen Hughes" by Michael Drosnin, 1985.

Now yours.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

My source is "Citizen Hughes" by Michael Drosnin, 1985.

Now yours.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   

White House logs kept by the Secret Service and Nixon's secretary. Think I'll go with those over "Citizen Hughes" any day.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   

AbleEndangered
reply to post by AntiNWO

The issue isn't ever went to the moon.

Main issue is Apollo 11.

The Anomalies..

Very simply stated and I agree with your simple statement.

Apollo seems legit. Until you scratch the surface.
A gemstone with a flaw is not worth as much as a flawless gem.

I am a firm believer in believing that this thread has illustrated, without a shadow of a doubt it has shown, that Apollo is exactly like a flawed gemstone. When placed under intense scrutiny, it's just as fake as Nixon's moon rocks which he gave out to 3rd world dictators like Taiwan's Shiang Kai-Sheck.

That's why the science community had to create a new type of rock, the KREEP rock, for the CREEP, who was the president of the USA at the time was Richard Milhous Nixon

I encourage everyone to scratch the surface of Apollo. There are still some diamonds in there.... and you know...

that...

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Zaphod58

White House logs kept by the Secret Service and Nixon's secretary. Think I'll go with those over "Citizen Hughes" any day.

Michael Drosnin, "Citizen Hughes", 1985, pp 312-313,

But the president had forgotten about Hughes. He had asked someone to read the ABM memo -- Henry Kissinger. On July 16, 1969, the same day that the Apollo 11 astronauts blasted off for man's first walk on the moon, Nixon huddled with his national security adviser.

That morning in the Oval Office, just before they shared the historic moment watching the launch together on television, the president told Kissinger to go see Hughes.

Kissinger returned to his White House basement office angry and incredulous. He told his deputy, Alexander Haig, that Nixon had just ordered him to give the billionaire a private, top secret briefing, not only on the ABM but also on the general strategic threat, on the balance of nuclear power -- and, as a final outrage, to solicit Hughes' own views on defense policy."

Source Michael Drosnin, "Citizen Hughes", 1985, pp 312-313

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Zaphod58

Again. No sources??? Post some sources or you have lost this one.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   

www.nixonlibrary.gov...

July 16th 1969, the day of the Apollo 11 launch:

He met with Kissinger from 9:42-11:52, 12:43-1:00. He talked to Kissinger from 5:47-5:52, at 6:36 a call was not completed from Kissinger, and he spoke to him immediately after on the phone for four minutes.

July 17 1969:

He met with Kissinger from 12:40-12:55, 1:44-2:15, 4:15-4:25, 4:25-4:30.

July 18 1969:

He talked long distance to Henry Kissinger in the White House from 5:20-5:30, 6:25-6:28, 10:13-10:27.

July 19 1969:

He spoke to Henry Kissinger in Massachusetts from 1:57-2:11.

July 20 1969, the day of the moon landing:

He spoke to Kissinger in New York from 3:26-3:44.

The 21st Kissinger was back in the White House with Nixon.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   

I've lost this one? That's funny. At least I don't make it up as I go along using movies that the President watched.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Zaphod58

SayonaraJupiter
Richard Nixon ordered Henry Kissinger to go see Howard Hughes in Las Vegas on the same day Apollo 11 lifted off.

Wow, you really do make things up as you go. July 18th, Kissinger was in the White House, the 19th he was in Massachusetts, and the 20th, the day of the launch, he was in New York. The 21st, he was back at the White House, and met with Nixon from 1048-1245. He never went near Hughes, or Vegas the weekend of the Apollo 11 launch.

Let's go back to your original quote since it looks like you don't want to.

What happened after? And then I showed you the Michael Drosnin citation for July 16th, 1969.

I do not make things up as I go. My statement was about the who, what, when, where are totally supported by my source material and my statement, as you quoted it, is correct and factual and I have my provided sources for it. I do expect to see, in your next post, the unconditional surrender of your position against me in this matter.

edit on 9/25/2013 by SayonaraJupiter because: add the date which is important July 16, 1969

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   

You want to know what happened after, look at the logs. They go on for awhile and will show the meetings and phone calls between Nixon and Kissinger. It's amazing that the ONLY place that shows Kissinger was ordered to brief Howard Hughes on the ABM was that one book. Kissinger never mentioned it, Nixon never mentioned it, but your book does. Why can't I find anywhere else that mentions it?

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Here is what I said

SayonaraJupiter

Here is what I proved

Michael Drosnin, "Citizen Hughes", 1985, pp 312-313,

But the president had forgotten about Hughes. He had asked someone to read the ABM memo -- Henry Kissinger. On July 16, 1969, the same day that the Apollo 11 astronauts blasted off for man's first walk on the moon, Nixon huddled with his national security adviser.

That morning in the Oval Office, just before they shared the historic moment watching the launch together on television, the president told Kissinger to go see Hughes.

Kissinger returned to his White House basement office angry and incredulous. He told his deputy, Alexander Haig, that Nixon had just ordered him to give the billionaire a private, top secret briefing, not only on the ABM but also on the general strategic threat, on the balance of nuclear power -- and, as a final outrage, to solicit Hughes' own views on defense policy."

Source Michael Drosnin, "Citizen Hughes", 1985, pp 312-313

Therefore, I was right, I am still right and I will always be right about July 16, 1969. And you will be wrong, still wrong and you will always be wrong.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Zaphod58

You want to know what happened after, look at the logs. They go on for awhile and will show the meetings and phone calls between Nixon and Kissinger. It's amazing that the ONLY place that shows Kissinger was ordered to brief Howard Hughes on the ABM was that one book. Kissinger never mentioned it, Nixon never mentioned it, but your book does. Why can't I find anywhere else that mentions it?

Maybe you should search on Alexander Haig.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Arrogant much?

new topics

top topics

<< 106  107  108    110  111  112 >>

join