It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Back to this: Papa John and His Anger at Obama Ruining his Business

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by milominderbinder

You are far too smart to post here. I predict much sadness and frustration for you unless you move immediately to one side or the other of the mandatory majority binary.

The ministry of pollution will be around momentarily to administer the doping agent.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0zzymand0s
reply to post by milominderbinder

You are far too smart to post here. I predict much sadness and frustration for you unless you move immediately to one side or the other of the mandatory majority binary.

The ministry of pollution will be around momentarily to administer the doping agent.

*SIGH*

Thanks, man...and you're probably right.

But I imagine I will continue to post here for quite some time. Partially because it allows me a window into the psyche of my fellow Americans...and partially because I'm just too dumb to give up hope on the human race, despite the salient and material fact that all data are suggesting it's most likely a lost cause.

Sometimes I just wonder what the world would look like if everyone went to Math Class on Sunday mornings instead of church. We certainly wouldn't have people still pushing the "cream rises to the top" mantra since it would be common knowledge that this has been mathematically proven to be NOT TRUE for damn near a 100 years now. The guy won a damn Nobel Prize for it for Christsakes....how is it that we can still be dumb enough as a society to ignore it every chance we get?

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Osiris1953
reply to post by AwakeinNM

Hey, taxing them a little more really shouldn't be this big of a deal, when it can have enormous benefits to the country as a whole. They have every right to earn billions of dollars and spend it as they see fit, but they need to be taxed accordingly... it really won't damage their pocketbooks and they still have the right to spend their cash on giant flying golden toilets or whatever they want... or bathe in nickels, I really don't care, I love capitalism, but to suggest those that control most of the money shouldn't pay a higher percentage of tax seems a bit ridiculous.

Taxing anyone more does not generate increased revenues for the government. It takes disposable income out of the hands of everyone and businesses do not make as much, and do not pay as much in taxes. It is a push at BEST.

Less government = more business. More business = increased tax revenues. REAL SIMPLE.

Stop believing the liberal horsesh*t and use your brains, people.

edit on 26-11-2012 by AwakeinNM because: (no reason given)

<< 12  13  14   >>

join