It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Troops on the ground on the East Coast, convenient for the up-coming bad news on Tuesday?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0zzymand0s
reply to post by jude11

Thank dog I'm actually a musician, who not only reads music, but writes and performs original compositions.

And so am I.

But I still listen to the opinions of people who aren't musicians. They make up the majority of fans.

That's how we roll...

Peace

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0zzymand0s
reply to post by jude11

Thank dog I'm actually a musician, who not only reads music, but writes and performs original compositions.

And thank dog that i am an artist who makes my living off of my work. I also live in NYC and the gallery that represents me received some flood damage.
This still doesn't stop me from REALIZING that maybe things aren't what they always seem.

Do you think they wouldn't?
Do you think they couldn't?
Do you think at all or just listen to FOX NEWS?
What, too much algebra for you to handle?
edit on 2-11-2012 by DrGod because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by DrGod

Whether things are "as they seem" or not, they must still conform to the laws of nature, even the undiscovered / unrealized ones.

HAARP doesn't add up. Until someone can show me how the math works for generating the power required to ride the weather at that scale, I am going to assume witchcraft whenever I hear someone reference it.

And Fox news? Please.The only time I flip the TV on is when I watch a DVD. The only news I am interested in involve primary sources. Talking heads from either side of the fake duopoly = less than zero.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
The 26th MEU (Marine Expeditionary Unit) out of Camp Lejune is heading up that way to help in the recovery efforts.

www.marinecorpstimes.com...

Marines and sailors with the 26th Marine Expeditionary Unit deployed Thursday aboard the amphibious assault ship Wasp to support disaster relief efforts in New York and New Jersey, just days after Hurricane Sandy’s rushing flood waters ravaged the Mid-Atlantic coastline, according to the Marine Corps.

The MEU, based at Camp Lejeune, N.C., has sent about 300 Marines, mostly aircrews and maintainers to support about a dozen aircraft, logistics personnel including engineers, and a command staff, including the colonel who commands the unit. The aircraft at the MEU’s disposal include MV-22 Ospreys, CH-53 Sea Stallions and UH-1N Hueys.

“The capabilities of the 26th MEU are augmenting the larger relief efforts currently being executed at the federal, state and local level,” said Col. Matthew St. Clair, commanding officer of the 26th MEU, in a news release. “This deployment demonstrates the responsiveness of a MEU in support of a crisis and the expeditionary nature of the Navy-Marine Corps team.”

My old platoon sergeant is on the MEU so I will see what he has to say but it appears they are on a humanitarion mission, not security. Camp Lejune Marines get tasked with storm recovery everytime there is a big storm in the region. My unit used to get used all the time. All we ever did was cleanup ans deliver supplies though.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by 0zzymand0s

Makes me hmmmm not care what's that got to do with a slice of bread or a purple hamster playing a 12 string?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join