It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Troops on the ground on the East Coast, convenient for the up-coming bad news on Tuesday?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Just a thought with the whole HAARP fueled and guided hurricane.
With all of the military already on the streets
And with bad news for roughly half our nation coming Tuesday evening.
Just thinking of how convenient this hurricane was (militarily speaking).

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrGod

That would suck...let those people riot who hate to see Ronmey in office....weed out the democratic vote some more for the next election...

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Maybe now people will accept more this thread has a real possibility

Do you think Obama will declare Martial Law / State of Emergency after Sandy

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by DrGod

You skipped a step - first you must prove (or at least, produce a decent argument) that HAARP had anything to do with the hurricane...

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi
reply to post by DrGod

You skipped a step - first you must prove (or at least, produce a decent argument) that HAARP had anything to do with the hurricane...

Sanity prevails...Thank god!

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   

What HAARP "fueled and guided hurricane"? Care to explain how HAARP does that?

What bad news? That Obama is reelected? That is good news

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
You mean to tell me the shadow world government fired up the largest microwave on earth and fueled this hurricane, BUT IT WAS ONLY A CAT. 1????

No... that means it didn't have much fuel, it was just big. Big storms aren't abnormal......

HOWEVER, I do see the timing as perfect, but I think it was just a coincidence. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary from inside and underneath the storm, so I'm cool.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

reply to post by DrGod

People will believe what they want. HAARP or not, something is not ringing true for many.

It doesn't matter too much anymore as the Govt. can say what they want, the Scientists can say that they have proven/dis-proven what they will...the people have been lied to for so long and on too many issues that they are not going to believe anything they are told.

The only thing they know is that whatever the Govt. says...they're hiding something. Can't blame them for that.

Peace.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

If 8 million New Yorkers can't vote....what happens? That would weed a lot of dems out of the count.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I don't really care what "rings true" for people who can't solve basic algebraic equations. I have yet to hear a compelling reason why I should.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Heck after hurricane Katrina, National Guard troops were everywhere. It was going to a war zone just to visit Wal-Mart, so too me this doesn't seem odd.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

reply to post by DrGod

People will believe what they want. HAARP or not, something is not ringing true for many.

It doesn't matter too much anymore as the Govt. can say what they want, the Scientists can say that they have proven/dis-proven what they will...the people have been lied to for so long and on too many issues that they are not going to believe anything they are told.

The only thing they know is that whatever the Govt. says...they're hiding something. Can't blame them for that.

Peace.

I don't know what's worse, a lying govt or a blind belief in anything any twit places on a website based on opinion, hunch and selective reporting. It's that damned internet again!

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Call me crazy but I think there must be some other reason that there is an armed and efficient force in the city. Surely there must be something in recent news that could account for that. Anybody got enough time to do a search? Maybe we can find something on some kind of storm or other natural disaster....

*sorry, I am feeling very snarky tonight must be the devastated east coast*

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by 0zzymand0s

basic algebraic equations

So anyone who can't solve basic algebraic equations is???

Peace

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

....Barred from having an opinion (that I have to consider) related to anything scientific or technical.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
reply to post by 0zzymand0s

basic algebraic equations

So anyone who can't solve basic algebraic equations is???

Peace

According to a PC world..."mathematically challenged"

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by watcher3339
Call me crazy but I think there must be some other reason that there is an armed and efficient force in the city. Surely there must be something in recent news that could account for that. Anybody got enough time to do a search? Maybe we can find something on some kind of storm or other natural disaster....

*sorry, I am feeling very snarky tonight must be the devastated east coast*

How about the gold? It's always about the gold.

www.businessinsider.com...

Germany's gold reserves are amongst the highest in the world and they have been kept almost entirely overseas due to Cold War fears of a Soviet invasion. Almost half of Germany's gold is kept in Manhattan — deep in the heart of the Financial District at the New York Fed. Read more: www.businessinsider.com...

Peace

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0zzymand0s
reply to post by jude11

....Barred from having an opinion (that I have to consider) related to anything scientific or technical.

Well, with that line of thinking I would have to say that anyone not being able to read/write music should have no opinion of what's on the radio.

Peace

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
"New York Region Faces Rescues, Looting and a Rising Death Toll"

www.nytimes.com...

Millions without power for a week or more....things are looking bad.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Thank dog I'm actually a musician, who not only reads music, but writes and performs original compositions.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join