It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Racial Tensions in Multicultural Britain.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by TheMaverick
It's no longer white V blacks(Africans), its now Muslims V everyone in the UK, and thats the impression i'm getting.

I was going to say.
There seems to be a needed distinction there.

It seems that almost all races and cultures get along pretty much just fine it tends to be when "Radicals" of the Islamic and other faiths get out of hand that there are problems....

my two pennies.

But the people in the video aren't radicals. Look at their eyes, they're off their face on the green herb that cannot be named! How many muslim radicals do you know that drink, take drugs, sell drugs etc?

Apart from Muslims causing a nuisance on the roads on Eid I saw nothing in the OP video that had anything to do with islam

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
The question is not only about violent groups, it`s about a minority imposing his culture in a foreign country. Like hispanics in USA too.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by hououinkyouma

Yet another fear mongering thread concerning much ado about nothing . Extreme forms of Islam can't take root in this country ; it is against the local tradition and the local culture . Most Muslims can see this little fact .
reply to post by 23432

That's what the Roman Empire thought about the barbarians.

Apples and Oranges comes to mind .

Muslims can't force change in UK against the populations wishes and that is reality we all live by .

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by kimish

Originally posted by 3chainz
All I see here is a bunch of white people terrified of becoming an ethnic minority. lol.....

Better start having some more babies or get used to it.....

edit on 2-11-2012 by 3chainz because: (no reason given)

Unlike other "people", white's have more of a tendency not to make babies when they know that they can't afford a child.

Food for thought, marinate on that.

You HAVE to be freakin' kidding me!

I don't know where you live, but I can tell you that white women are popping out spawn like live bearing fish here. My street is filled with white single mothers, most of whom have not stopped at one child, even though they CLEARLY cannot afford one, let alone two or three.

Look around you, I feel you are seriously stretching credibility with your statement. I very much doubt any reasonable person is going to believe that you actually believe what you've written.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by glen200376

well Ukip shouldn't be labeled with the same brush as BNP, they are poles apart in policies, the 3 main parties have tried very hard to give the impression that UKIP is in league with the likes of the EDL and the BNP when this is not true.

The only downside is this might let labour in.

Well this is also spread about by the conservative party that a vote for UKIP is a vote for labour.
UKIP is a working mans party from working class backgrounds, and things have to change in this country, we can't carry on like this, and i think in the next elections UKIP will gain power all over the country, the 3 main parties are terrified of UKIP.

Nigel Farage is a real leader from the people for the people, which the Uk hasn't seen since Churchill was in power.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

If there is women who are single parent and are having kids, remind you its their own body and their own choice. At least they have a choice and they have a right to have that choice.. At least their genitalia is not mutilated because of their beliefs and culture.. is that so horryfying to see single mothers making babies? If there is a need to populate the country they are doing a favour for you.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Have to say, i normally like and agree with your posts, but i feel you are way out of touch on this subject.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual
Oh great, another BS thread about the "evil Muslims" taking our jobs and stealing our land... And every time, no matter how much common sense people use in response to it, the ignorant still gather like vultures to feed off of the carcass of crazy.

It's not a taboo subject at all, it's just that most people are actually not xenophobes. Most people recognize that the majority of crime, violence and antisocial behaviour in the UK is caused by ignorant, white males in their teens and 20's.

I live in a highly mixed city. We have a large Somalian population, a considerable Muslim population, and we have many people from Poland too.
You know what I see in my city? I see WHITE British youths threatening old ladies in the street, I see WHITE single mothers dragging their third fatherless child to school every morning, I see gangs of drunken WHITE men and *women* (I use that term VERY loosely) throwing up on the street outside pubs and clubs, brawling and being arrested every single weekend...

The crux is, as I've always said, that people only see colour and religion when it's done by someone different to us. If a white person sees a white scumbag they make the distinction, they view them as scumbags and don't even think in terms of colour. If some muslim does the same thing wrong then their religion and skill colour takes priority.

It's not even a conscious thing, it's ingrained so deep that people are too stupid to see they're doing it, even when you tell them.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by GrandStrategy

If a white person sees a white scumbag they make the distinction, they view them as scumbags and don't even think in terms of colour. If some muslim does the same thing wrong then their religion and skill colour takes priority.

It's not even a conscious thing,

This is the best statement in this entire thread!

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by hououinkyouma
The question is not only about violent groups, it`s about a minority imposing his culture in a foreign country. Like hispanics in USA too.

But they're not imposing their culture on anybody. I can go to any local corner shop right now and a Muslim will sell me beer and non-halal products. I can go to my local Pakistani take away and buy a portion of fish and chips.

There is no imposition of culture to be spoken off. Cite examples please

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by hesse

I loved that woman in the video!She told them straight,no fear.
Its a pity more people weren't like her.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   

I really cant work out if you hate white people or if your just some kind of upperclass snob
but im getting a lot of hate from your posts
chill a bit fella

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual

Originally posted by kimish

Originally posted by 3chainz
All I see here is a bunch of white people terrified of becoming an ethnic minority. lol.....

Better start having some more babies or get used to it.....

Unlike other "people", white's have more of a tendency not to make babies when they know that they can't afford a child.

Food for thought, marinate on that.

You HAVE to be freakin' kidding me!

I don't know where you live, but I can tell you that white women are popping out spawn like live bearing fish here. My street is filled with white single mothers, most of whom have not stopped at one child, even though they CLEARLY cannot afford one, let alone two or three.

Look around you, I feel you are seriously stretching credibility with your statement. I very much doubt any reasonable person is going to believe that you actually believe what you've written.

There might be something to his post. I'm not saying there is or isn't, but birth rates tend to be predicated on education and poverty levels.

Given whites, generally, make up the majority of the middle and upper class - therefore being better educated and less poor - it would stand to reason that the white birth rate is lower.

I don't know if it is or isn't, but logically I'd expect it to be.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Hecate666

A lot of posts in this thread are racist and if the were made about white people you'd all attack them and say how wrong they are.

Come and meet the groups, where the men wear dresses and have beards because they are trying to integrate.

Why do you care what they wear?

Come and see how we had to get rid of our house because we were strangers in our own land

You chose to move because you didn't like your non-white neighbors.

We need to be able to discuss these things and doing so is NOT racist or bigoted, it is a valid discussion involving those holy and untouchable people called muslims or even Africans. Who cares?

You care way too much, you even care what they dress like.

After all some people here have more than one first hand experience that tells a different story. Do you ignore those?

If you gathered all the non-whites they'd have horrible stories about white people too. Are all white people evil?

They are guests and we are the hosts

Who are "we"? White people? lol? You have an entitlement problem.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMaverick

Have to say, i normally like and agree with your posts, but i feel you are way out of touch on this subject.
This subject is like a red rag to a bull to him.
Never fails to drop in to thread like this.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Muslims are @#$%^ (*&^%
Blacks are $%^@#$ ^*&^@
Whites are the most $@#$%&* of all
etc
Basically all people are equal in how much they suck.

When we accept this we can stop the chit chat, and do what is needed with appropriate prejudice toward behaviour, instead of race and culture.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMaverick

pfft racial tensions. Come to the USA and stumble into the wrong neighborhood and than talk to me about racial tensions.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by rom12345
Muslims are @#$%^ (*&^%
Blacks are $%^@#$
etc

When we accept this we can stop the chit chat, and do what is needed with appropriate prejudice toward behaviour, instead of race and culture.

You do realise that all Muslims aren't brown right?It's the culture that's causing the behaviour of said Muslims.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by glen200376

Originally posted by rom12345
Muslims are @#$%^ (*&^%
Blacks are $%^@#$
etc

You do realise that all Muslims aren't brown right?It's the culture that's causing the behaviour of said Muslims.

Which behaviour would that be?

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by dollukka

If there is women who are single parent and are having kids, remind you its their own body and their own choice. At least they have a choice and they have a right to have that choice.. At least their genitalia is not mutilated because of their beliefs and culture.. is that so horryfying to see single mothers making babies? If there is a need to populate the country they are doing a favour for you.

So, what you're saying is that it's okay for white, British women to breed like rabbits, but not brown people.

The person I was responding to stated that other minority groups are breeding out of control, and ignores the fact that white single mothers are breeding FAR MORE, and relying on the state to pay for them. That is what I was responding to.

And don't even get me started on genital mutilation. You do realise that circumcision is genital mutilation too, right? So if you're going to go down that path, you need to accuse all, from the Jewish religion to American culture. I find it all abhorrent, but I find it remarkable that one group can be accused of violence in this way by another who practices exactly the same violence on young male children, and they don't see their own hypocrisy.

And, I thought the issue is that we don't have enough resources in the UK? How can someone be complaining about others coming here and using up our scarce resources while saying nothing about the British white people breeding out of control and becoming a burden on the state?

Yet more hypocrisy, and more evidence that this is just plain old xenophobia, racism, islamophobia or whatever else you want to call it.

You can't identify a problem, and then attribute that problem to just one race, or one religion, or one social group, when it is clearly a much wider spectrum - to do so is bigotry and propaganda.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join