It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was there a connection between the Illuminati, the Templar Knights and the MJ-12 ?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: nancyliedersdeaddog

Well, this topic wasn't active and if you're not understanding then it's not your business at all and this is my personal thing and others who really got birthmarks and it's not no one else business. And there are more marks in the body and also one other society it is included with this and they got weird hairs.
But this Marilyn Monroe thing in those days which is still continuing is about civil war and selective annihilation when all who was wise, educated, beautiful etc were her competitors like Sharon Tate, Jane Mansfield who died on car accident which sounds Marilyn Manson and so on you can imagine that this kind of mob bastards wants power but they are uneducated stupid people naturally like Marilyn has said she don't understand why she got to say some words in her films when it is quite sure why she got to say. Not your business this case and like it is told here there is no need to speak about it.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Morganmoonbaby

List of dead persons during sixties
www.seeing-stars.com...

In facebook there is a campaign going on all the time with these kinds of images

media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com...
www.curiositiesbydickens.com...
media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...

and if you compare these images for Jane Mansfield

a5.files.biography.com...
www.doctormacro.com...(Kiss%20Them%20for%20Me)_01.jpg
uk.eonline.com...

Jayne looks fresh and beautiful when Marilyn looks smudgy who doesn't want to keep in shape and good condition. Well, beauty is in the eye of beholder and if someone even nowadays wants to take for example breast implants so maybe it is wrong in some people minds because of jealous womens and so on...

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Morganmoonbaby
Well, this topic wasn't active and if you're not understanding then it's not your business at all and this is my personal thing...

You kind of made it everyone's business when you posted it on a public forum.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Well, this topic wasn't active and if you're not understanding then it's not your business at all and this is my personal thing and others who really got birthmarks and it's not no one else business. And there are more marks in the body and also one other society it is included with this and they got weird hairs.
But this Marilyn Monroe thing in those days which is still continuing is about civil war and selective annihilation when all who was wise, educated, beautiful etc were her competitors like Sharon Tate, Jane Mansfield who died on car accident which sounds Marilyn Manson and so on you can imagine that this kind of mob bastards wants power but they are uneducated stupid people naturally like Marilyn has said she don't understand why she got to say some words in her films when it is quite sure why she got to say. Not your business this case and like it is told here there is no need to speak about it.

You kind of make everyone's Business when you post on a public forum, if it was a personal thing then you shouldn't post your person thing on a internet forum with 1,000's of members who can see your post. I think you just accused the mob of killing Sharon Tate and Jane Mansfield to help Marilyn Monroe. If there is no need to talk about it then why did you bring it up in the first place and reply to me. I'm not trying to be mean but you are being kind of rude to me for no reason at all either way Merry Christmas.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: nancyliedersdeaddog

You kind of make everyone's Business when you post on a public forum, if it was a personal thing then you shouldn't post your "personal thing" on a internet forum with 1,000's of members who can all see your post. I think you just accused the mob of killing Sharon Tate and Jane Mansfield to help Marilyn Monroe's career. I'm not trying to be mean but you are being kind of rude to me for no reason at all, either way Merry Christmas.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Yeah, it goes all the way back to ENGLAND and still does. They want to go back to the good ole days of pickn cotton and shang high in. In other words really low pay. slave wage and anything tax. Maybe we can all dress up as indians and make the most out of a bad situation. You can take the mask off now england, we know, you the agitator. The woody wood pecker in the bunch. ha,ha,ha ha ha.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: cloaked4u

yeah, for sure. Because this is reading in internet in abovetopsecret forum so everything here is of course true... absolute madness... for sure there are now even 1000 borderline persons who read this because of stalking and in their life is nothing else than stalking... now you are all from this bloodline and you too have all these birthmarks which you don't even know in which places they are, but because you read this bull# here, of course you are too.... and then stupid idiots asking, that hey I don't understand tell me more, please.. nothing to do with England...

Moderators please delete all my messages and my account now. Bye. I cannot stand these idiots who don't understand about spirituality nothing.

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 05:18 AM
link   

I got to respond this still, that obviously I have one photo of this photo serial happening of these babies. Yes, babies. They have told me that baby in the photo is me, but it is not possible. My eye color is different and I don't have any "birthmarks" in my head and my fingers are normal... In the image there is other baby in the background so maybe this baby got only little part of this "ceremony". I got other photo too when kid is little grown up and looks like real Knight Templar rightwing extremist, but I am not telling nothing in public. What ever is this thread about and meaning behind it these things are not public things because for example someone like Dan Brown don't have any rights to write any book and publish private persons family backgrounds and private things and making wild guesses and maybe own agenda of it. Someone can sue Dan Brown to the court and Dan Brown gives back all moneys what he has been making with this book. Dan Brown has acted illegally and also violated human rights.

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Oops.. sounds like this thread is common knowledge. Manson in video too..

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   

I got to respond this still, that obviously I have one photo of this photo serial happening of these babies. Yes, babies. They have told me that baby in the photo is me, but it is not possible. My eye color is different and I don't have any "birthmarks" in my head and my fingers are normal... In the image there is other baby in the background so maybe this baby got only little part of this "ceremony". I got other photo too when kid is little grown up and looks like real Knight Templar rightwing extremist, but I am not telling nothing in public. What ever is this thread about and meaning behind it these things are not public things because for example someone like Dan Brown don't have any rights to write any book and publish private persons family backgrounds and private things and making wild guesses and maybe own agenda of it. Someone can sue Dan Brown to the court and Dan Brown gives back all moneys what he has been making with this book. Dan Brown has acted illegally and also violated human rights.

I don't know if English is your first language but a lot of your sentences make little to no sense. The modern day Knight Templar are far from right wing extremist. If what your saying isn't for the public then why do you keep talking about it on a public forum? Dan Browns book is fiction even if it does have some historical truth in it and he's I'm pretty sure he's not violating human rights.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   

It is secret language.
No need to explain in plain english.
I just told it, because if people knows about photos I just made sure there are more than one baby. And I look what this one baby and kid is also with 'spiritual eyes' and I am not. I got more photos and obviously we have 'played and changed' roles over and over again.

Dan Brown book is rubbish and he don't have any rights to do to any family nothing like this without asking permission to publish and making rubbish stories of some family. It's crazy that some other people are seeking some other families belongings etc. What they are doing with them if they found them? Nothing. It is same because it is ours and our dna. If someone out of family will have our DNA or spiritual DNA it means for example bone and blood cancer because they cells are starting moving up side down and they will die. No need to explain in english.

It is same when there are lot of archeological stuff in museums and looted stuff all around the world. But this is embarrassing and blashpemish. In english it means like nazi or muslim touching or speaking or even thinking some Holy object. You understand it for sure how embarrassing it is. Some of 'archeological stuff' are Ceremonial objects and so on and thinking and making scientific investigations about those is also blashpeming because it is wrong attitude towards those objects.

In english, not fake tattoos and henna tattoos but real burn tattoos.
They say that evil comes disguise, like a city of angels I am walking toward light...
Like a prodigal son...

And there is also code of conduct.

(post by Morganmoonbaby removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   

I think you might want to edit that post a bit.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   

a reply to: cloaked4u

I am going to sue you and you come to court and pay for me really good price because of stalking. You are talking bull# and you are idiot. If you dress like Indian you are insulting them. So go in front of Indians idiot. Guess, what natives are doing to idiots who are dressing they clothes and insulting they tradition and even writing this kind of bull# in public... I really hope Indians will find you soon!

Umm US Native Americans aren't really doing anything when non Native Americans dress up like them, a few do protest, voice their displeasure, or write an article but other then that they really don't do anything. I don't know why you think cloaked4u is stalking you but If you really believe he's stalking you then you should take your proof to the mods. I also talked to a few higher ups in the Illuminati and they don't seem to know who you are, your family has no connection to them, and the birthmarks don't mean anything to actual true Illuminati members.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
I believe the Priory of Scion was a hoax.

For a very thought provoking discussion of the Priory of Sion, I recommend the following read:
The Spoils of War

Now, back to the thread at hand...
edit on 4-1-2015 by JohnnyCanuck because: ...just because!!

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Sorry, I lost my nerves and I am furious about bull#. Especially when I want to speak and read and study some real good stuff what I am interested about serously and what truly are my passion like archeology and space, spirituality and so on and there is always some idiots coming to these same discussions and groups sending total crap what got nothing to do with the subject and what they not even know nothing and are not really interested. Some idiots have said they have some idiot stalking group and they are doing this for persons who are intelligent, beautiful, social, smart and so on because it is all they can do. I also lose my nerves for these kinds of nicknames like nancylieder and I don't think any nancylieder has any connection to Illuminati at all and you haven't speak with them and I don't think they would speak to some nancylieder, eh. Well, I just try to be above this # and top secret.

Truly I am not even interested and I don't want to be Illuminati member. But this thread is getting weirder. I have birthmarks and I have hated my moles and when I was little I even take one mole away with my nails and mom was furious it might cause a cancer if I am taking moles away and this one mole just came back what I took off. Also when I was about 10 years old there was one weird happening... we was playing spiritism with ouja board with three girls and there came some spirit which we all heard coming from her steps. This spirit was standig outside door and when I look this spirit she got excatly the same kind of feet what I have and she even got mole in one of her toe in just same place like I have. We all three saw this spirit and then she run away. I started hate this mole in my toe and I tear it off and this mole didn't come back to the toe. Weird. What these moles really are? Could someone explain? Because my son also got moles since birth and for sure he hasn't been in any "ceremony".

I have lot of spiritual experinces, some aree good and some are bad and people who are interested about these kind of things are amazed when they here about these and thinks they are fascinating experiences but I don't want to talk about it anymore because people don't understand me especially in this country where I am living because is not spiritual at all. There was also this thread about Baphomet and I have seen Baphomet when I was kid.

I told about those photos what I have about babies and kids and I have also one photo which they have told it is me in photo in six years old and this kid is dressed as a girl and this person is hiding her hands and smiling evil smile and she have red fox brooch in her shirt. It feels and seems like these photos got some spell in it or then I am just so energy sensitive that it feels like I am changing...

Weird thread I got to say. I am member of one Knight Tenplar organization by the way. I was dame and raised as Knight.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   

I got to say and ask that are you suffering some real serious mental health problems. Rethoric question, yes. Because anyone using name nancylieder or posting and keeping nancylieder like stuff in net must be really seroius disturbed mentalhealth patient. Here is unknown person with niskname and you speak like you are knowing me and you are claiming you are speaking with Illuminati about me. Why an earth are you doing or writing this kind of stuff for an unknown person? This is not your business at all and someone like nancylieder would not be accepted to any society but her own mental hospital mind.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

That was an interesting read. I wont say it changed my mind, but any story about Nazi gold is worth looking at.
The sources seemed a bit sketchy. But thanks for posting that.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
That was an interesting read. I wont say it changed my mind, but any story about Nazi gold is worth looking at.
The sources seemed a bit sketchy. But thanks for posting that.
It is an interesting read, isn't it? While I cannot attest to its veracity, it does make a little more sense than the whole "Holy Blood and the Holy Grail" story (that Dan Brown kinda hijacked).

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 03:23 AM
link   

There are many Knight Templar Orders like Assasin and Military Order etc. I haven't seen before page what you linked about Priors of Sion and I didn't knew this kind of problems until now when I read the page and I am working only based on spirituality and rightenous and really I didn't knew about gold and money problems.

But this all are connected and linked together. I was just couple of months in Saint Petersburg. Accidentaly I came to this site
englishrussia.com...-672
englishrussia.com...

and was surprised that in Russia there are Mayan artifacts. In this englishrussia.com site there is told, that these statues are looted from Chichen Itza and I have visited Chichen Itza and was sure these are not from there. I visited this park in St. Petersburg where these statues are and studied more and found out these are from San Agustin Columbia, Pre-Mayan statues.

I have made complaint and I have been demanded that Russia got to give back those statues to Columbia or some other place where they are truly respected. I made this complaint and note to UNESCO and Columbian ministeries, museums, cultural offices and so on already few days ago before even reading your link. In your link there is mentioned that gold is propably from Colombia and it is suggested that these statues might also contain gold. But my motive behind this is not gold and money but spirituality and so it is also for Columbians.

What it is said in this englishrussia site about those statues in park, it is true that statues are in horrible condition and teenagers around drinking beer and they might even destroy these statues purposly. Weather condition is awful in Saint Petersburg and these statues are absolutely in wrong place. There are even pieces missing from statues. Any russian teenager after drinking couple of beers can go and smash the statues like it seems that someone has done so. Statues are abandonded and there is not any respect towards them. Like it seems that russians hate all foreigners and especially americans so I don't understand why these statues got to be there at all. Russians are not even interested about or studying anything like this because I speak with many russians and I showed some books which I bought about Mexican archeology and they said only like it is bull# and america america.

Exact place where these are in Saint Petersburg is in Kunstkamera museum backyard.
www.kunstkamera.ru...

Inside of museum there is even more of those looted statues. Some of those are shown to public and there might be even more of those hidden somewhere there because there was also one really big statue, like giant, which was covered, and I took quickly photos of it and it turn out that under this thing covered with curtain there might be giant mummy. Also mummies of giants are looted around the world. I have also understood that Nebuchadnezzar's giant statue is looted somewhere where no one knows where is it.

One of San Agustin statues which is outside Kunstkamera park, like in this image
www.richardmccoll.com...

has been also been inside of museum, because I found from this site, that someone has taken photo of it in the year 2013. So it might be possible that there are more of those statues hidden or then they are replicas because that same statue is outside of Kunstkamera park.

russianuniverse.org...

Inside museum there is also one big Tula Toltec statue.

These statues are ceremonial objects and I really think there are still some magic in those statues, no matter how silly you might think I am. While taking photos of those it felt like these was playing with me, because I was just bought new batteries to my camera and all the sudden in the batteries there wasn't any charge left. I visited this place three times to have more photos and I buy more batteries to have photos. This really made me so sad and I was crying that someone can blashphem those statues this way.

In the park, these statues are arranged in that way like they are forming Stonehenge. But behind the Stonehenge there is ancient technology in which way these object should be pointed and kind of a like which way they should be rotating. In this Kunstkamera "Stonehenge" with San Agustin statues these are formed and arranged in wrong way and they are pointing in wrong direction. Maybe there is someone who knows about these kinds of things and is making this blashbemy purposly.

Inside Kunstkamera there is something really awful inside the museum like deformed fetuses. I felt sick and I was feeling like I am going to throw out or have a heart attack when there are deformed fetuses in the glassjars. Afterwards I heard that this Petersburg owner use to collect fetuses. But if this is really his passion and collecting hobby it is horrible that there are Mayan and Pre-Mayan statues in the same place.

This is about cultural violation and blashpeming. I think Russia should give back those statues to Columbia or where they belongs and where they are really worshipped and respected. These statues are also listed in UNESCO's own site

whc.unesco.org...

And just think that there is Outstanding Universal Value in these statues and then some idiots materialistic people who don't have any respect towards anyone or any other culture are putting these statues of God's in some park where people are spitting and alcoholics are drinking beer around them and smashing them. Really sick.

San Agustin statues are also linked to this same bloodline and Mary Magdalene.

Grave robbers have strafed the area. First the Spanish who in their search for El Dorado, kidnapped a Xaman’s son and demanded a ransom leading the local people to ransack the burial mounds and later by subsequent mercenaries from the Antioquia region, according to Rosiverio. These grave robbers knew little of the area and suspected that each figurine and statue contained a similar gold likeness within the stone carving. One can view the desecration that took place by man made fault lines that split some of the statues in two as they searched in vain to find the elusive or rather, non-existent gold in the interior of the stone.

It is not only the topography that offers contradictions inherent in this area around San Agustin. The interpretations of the conventional or symbolic art of these zoomorphic and anthropomorphic sculptures are pivotal to our understanding of the Agustinian culture and it is this obstacle that represents perhaps the most daunting task.

Because this is about spirituality so I think everyone knows about that in spirtual manner gold doesn't mean not necessarily material gold, but like transmuting base metals and lead to gold - spiritual alchemy. And materialistic who are not familiar with these subjects thinks only material things.

Continuing with other message because here is word limit...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join