It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul: My Revolution is Not Over: (Give 'em hell Ron!)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+49 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Speaking on the eve of the Republican National Convention, Ron Paul rallied thousands of supporters at the University of South Florida's Sun Dome assuring them that his libertarian revolution is far from over. "Let me tell you, I was a little afraid to come down here," Paul said. "I wasn't afraid of Hurricane Isaac. But there have been a lot of news headlines that say the Revolution is over....They're saying the Revolution isn't happening — they wish!"

He promised his faithful to continue the movement. "Ultimately, numbers do count. Numbers count even when they don't count all the votes. And we have the numbers!" Paul said. "A bunch of other people are joining us, and they're saying 'The Ron Paul people are right!' The speech brought the usual Paul themes: ending the Federal Reserve, pulling out of Afghanistan and Iraq, and legalizing of hemp, marijuana, and raw milk. Paul's supporters had been waiting to hear him for hours, some impatiently booing other speakers.

Paul reminded his supporters that he wasn't participating in the Tampa events. "I just got a call from the RNC," he joked during his speech. "They said they changed their mind. They are going to give me a speech. I can have an hour to say whatever I want — tomorrow night. Just kidding!"

Source: www.newsmax.com...

On one hand I want to say "He's right" but is it too late though? Can he really somehow mastermind a total wind at the R.N.C and then go on to beat Obama?

HELL YES! The more I watch Obama and Romney my stomach sickens.

We, the USA, are about to change as a nation which won't be good. IMO.

Well, we shall see what happens in a few days. I say he won't be given a second to speak.
edit on 8/26/2012 by anon72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

All support to all Ron Paul gurella fighters!
But no matter how hard you try. The nice guy and the one that is the most realistic out of the most never gets in.

He seems to have the right idea.
R.I.P George Carlin

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I am absolutely in love with Ron Paul...his ideals and mind at any rate.
The man says what he means and means what he says and that is why he gets my respect. I don't agree with every policy he has or even every view BUT he DOES NOT pander. I am tired of flowery speeches with promises of sunshine, rainbows, and skittles. It's not reality and I will take reality and straight talk (even if I don't like the message) any day over the constant handing out of kool-aid to keep the masses enthralled for another 4 years.

JMHO though. Tell it like it is Ron Paul!!
I hope the Revolution is just getting warmed up!

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
It's all an illusion of choice....

If there was only one party, you'd have a revolution already. The whole idea behind a two-party system is to prevent a revolution so that when you're not happy with one party, you have a choice to side with the other. If you look at history, every mono-type of rule, whether a monarchy or a dictatorship, ALWAYS ends with a revolution.

Both parties play for the same team, which is the team that has the most money and power.

It's an illusion. If you don't like McDonald's, you have Burger King, even though the meat and raw ingredients come from the same distribution channels and manufacturers. The two parties are no different. The same corporations and organizations fund both parties year after year, knowing that whichever one wins doesn't matter, because they will have already purchased their favors.

I absolutely love Ron Paul for all of the reasons everyone else does, but until the illusion crumbles and the veil is lifted, nobody like Ron Paul has a chance at making the changes we need.

~Namaste
edit on 26-8-2012 by SonOfTheLawOfOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Paul's speech today was riveting. He believes our number one we face in the nation, one that if we corrected it would fix most of the myriad of all the other problems we face. Number one we have to stop the attack on our personal liberties.

Paul said in regards to congressional Bills that come across his desk for vote, "Honestly, I don't read all those Bills either. When they are a thousand pages or so.... But my staff says they have one of the easiest jobs in the world. All I ask them to do is show me when a Bill is unconstitutional. Most times they don't have to read past the first page."

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
This article was weak. I doubt Paul supporters booed anyone speaking at Paul's rally and also they make him sounnd ridiculius just saying legalize weed and raw milk - he wants people to have all these choices and freedom. He just wants liberty.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

I have to say i understand why people like Ron Paul.

He speaks about things we all desperately want/need to hear.

But i don't understand why anyone thinks voting for anyone will change anything.

The next American Idol... i mean President, is there purely for entertainment.

And to keep you in check.

As long as people continue voting we will continue to live in the big red, white & blue Illusion.

The American Dream will continue as long as we sleep.

When will we awaken to the real world?

Where presidents are bought and paid for... and s-elected by corporate interests.

Oh Well,

Goodnight sleepy-heads.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
This article was weak. I doubt Paul supporters booed anyone speaking at Paul's rally and also they make him sounnd ridiculius just saying legalize weed and raw milk - he wants people to have all these choices and freedom. He just wants liberty.

From all I watched of it his speakers were no booed but the crowd cheered, jeered, and booed some of the topics they brought up. The crowd was attentive and animated. It seemed appropriate responses.

Liberty cupboards are getting bare up there. When I left California six years ago the state law allowed people to grow their weed. Here living in Mexico I can have my raw milk legally and plentifully. Those times are history in my native home now.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
The RPA will push until the very end. We will do everything in our power to get the nomination (not a useless speaking spot) for Ron Paul.

If he doesnt get the nomination, no matter, he is still getting my vote.

Ron Paul 2012, Ron Paul ALWAYS.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Because of warnings I received earlier today, I can't say anything negative about Ron Paul and his failures over the last 8 years. I especially can't say anything bad about his rabid cult-like fans.

So I won't say anything at all.

But do we really need another Ron Paul thread celebrating his failure?

Can mods condense all this Ron Paul nonsense into one thread?

Just asking.

+11 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4

so you volutarily came into a thread to complain about the subject matter of the thread that you already knew contained information you didnt want to see?

why not just pass over it and save your useless commentary for a more apropriate thread that is to your liking?

Ron Paul will be winning through write in, too bad he will still lose to obomney. they are both the worst candidates ever, if only they would both load up all their buddies into a big plane and crash into a volcano, life would be so much better for so many over night.

On the reeal though, Ron Paul never had a chance, i knew this by the fact he was the most popular in the debates, how the crowd always seemed to ne listening to him, how everything he said made sense, how his plans would actually help the country. these are all sure fire ways to know he wont ever win.

Too bad though, his ideas are the best i have heard from any politician in a long time.

i will be writing in his name, as voting either other candidate is only going to help make things worse.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
Because of warnings I received earlier today, I can't say anything negative about Ron Paul ...

So I won't say anything at all.

But do we really need another Ron Paul thread ...?

Apparently we do since there are so many of us, as yourself included, that have comments to make regarding Dr. Ron Paul.

I can see why the idea of personal liberty could leave such a bitter taste in your mouth. Your inability to act positively in your better behalf is exemplified here when, despite a clearly titled topic, you were unable avoid the compulsion to read and comment on subject matter you would find objectionable, even after multiple warnings.

As much as I hate to admit it, you anti-Pauls continue to make a convincing argument why Americans should be denied the most basic of liberties - consistent compulsions to act against your own self-interest.

edit on 26-8-2012 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by inverslyproportional

PREACH BROTHER! RON PAUL 2012 WATCH OUT! DI REVOLUTION AH COME! Jah bless

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
The revolution rises:

m.youtube.com...#/watch?desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Db-YHKhkv4s8%26feature%3Drelated&feature=related&v=b-YHKhkv4s8&gl=US

Ron Paul dubstep.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
It's hard trusting any politician but if this dudes for real, and he does win, I will be jumping for joy and I'm not even American, It scares me a bit that he is so popular on alternative sites, he could be a case of "give the crazies someone to cheer for", MSM has increased their acknowledgment of his existence I've noticed, which is a good sign, they have such a bad reputation at the moment and will try anything to get the hordes back on their side, they might even start to be.....honest.
Whats the word on the street? like who is most popular?
I believe I can get a clearer picture over all from ATS members than I could any MSM related stories.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by anon72

I respect Dr.Paul
but I hate this picture

looks like Poltergeist II

Come with me!!!!!

I give Dr.Paul all my support

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
im surprised how little comments this thread is getting where is everyone? i guess its hard to come up with appropreate responses sometimes when its hard to have faith anything will happen

all im saying is best scenario prediction

ron paul's delegates are allowed to vote, romney doesnt get enough to win the nomination outright, delegates are allowed to vote their conscience, mitt romney will blunder as he is destined to while ron paul and his followers shine in the light of truth freedom and liberty,

if not... possibly ron paul endorses gary johnson? hope everyone is familiar with him as well

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by EvilBat

That has got to receive funniest post of the week. Almost shat myself laughing.

Anyways,, ive been following Ron Paul for over a year and a half now and its nice to see what he achieved, hopefully he keeps pushing.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by EvilBat

"LET...ME..IN!!!" hahahaha

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Ron Paul is a champion. Whether he wins or not is irrelevant at this point - his campaign is now more about damage control than victory. The sooner he or someone like him is elected into office the sooner we can start turning the world around. Ron Paul has already won - America just hasn't come to terms with it yet and are still holding on to their outdated values and principles which are crumbling around them just like the System is. The middle class AND the upper class are uncomfortable with the idea of big changes, but they don't have a choice. Big change is coming. Rationality is back in fashion and it's only a matter of time before the corrupt leaders of today are replaced by the conscientious leaders of tomorrow. Let's just hope it happens in time to avoid massive catastrophe

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join