It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona man finds what he believes will change American prehistoric history....

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Quotation form "The Journal of Field Archarology"

Letter is form, Professor Curtis Runnels
Dear KC,
Next March, in the second issue of the 37th volume of the Journal of Field Archaeology, I intend to publish an editorial calling for the re-consideration of the American Palaeolithic. In part of the editorial, which will be co-signed by my Consulting Editor, Norman Hammond, I say the following about your finds in the present draft-

And today, we too have on our desk in The JFA offices lithic artifacts that in technological and typological terms resemble Acheuelan bifaces, and are undoubtedly worked, which were found recently in early, but as yet undated, geologic contexts by an amateur archaeologist (Kenneth.C.Stanton) near Phoenix, Arizona. When these were brought to our attention, we were prompted to examine the reports of similar artifacts that have been considered at one time or the other to belong to one or more “Palaeolithic” cultures.

Best wishes,

Curtis

edit on 31-8-2012 by KCSTANTON because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by Byrd

Question....

In your opinion what is the possibility of those other older lines dying out as many Native Americans had during the period of the conquest?

We don't know why they died out, but yes, they didn't survive. There's no evidence of large-scale warfare, however species do die when their niches vanish or they're assimilated into another species. I don't think disease had that much to do with it, however.

The image of the South American fair skinned "Cloud people" came to mind. Which the Inca fought great battles with yet never defeated them which they the cloud people later succumbed to diseases brought by later European invaders. Is it possible they were the descendants of those earlier lines?
edit on 31-8-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

The Chachapoyas weren't European-White, they just had somewhat paler skin. Nor did they die off -- they were absorbed into other groups (notably the Incas who actually did defeat them) : en.wikipedia.org...

They're also very modern -- we'd have plenty of evidence if they were one of our sister-species.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I bet my bottom dollar that you heard me talking about caveman tools in the forum at craigslist,or one of my friends told you seeing as how a couple of my friends are your friends. 602 741 1584 prove me wron.gI called you,I was going too give you tools for proof. you didnt call me back,you got nothing that shows proof of any research on the subject .if you have looked into it at all you would not be able to not have not found tons of real caveman tools here in phx leading me to believe your a glory hound. .if your going to make a claim like you did, atleast have proof to back it .Its hard to get acknowledgement when.they tell me theres been so many unproven claims of discovery.Ive been finding these for years .forgive me if your just easily excitable and you really found those rocks on your own.I wouldnt have looked twice at those to start.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by KCSTANTON

If you want cave man tools Ill give you some I called you and told you that you told me to talk to ken

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by msmelanievoita

I realize I write bad
my reply to professer curtess in georgia who posted about further research on stone tools
"If you want cave man tools Ill give you some I called you and told you that you told me to talk to ken"
he wouldnt call me back
edit on 22-11-2012 by msmelanievoita because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Who are you talking to?
I appreciate the feedback I'd reconsider posting your phone number here in the forums though.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by KCSTANTON

this is not ken stantons web site ?

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Uhmm no it is not,
But if you have something to add to this discussion about the possiblility
of very early tool traditions in the US southwest you are more than welcome to.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   

edit on 28-3-2013 by Pearj because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

If you enjoy G Hancock the try a recent book called BEFORE THE DELUSION by Wm Gleeson. Similar genre with radical but well documented story of high technologu in ancient Egypt. Worth a look
Regards
Mike C

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by DiiTrOn

The missing link isnt here.

I believe someone came down here did some genetic work and finally created man.
I think were either a science project or were put here for a purpose which is someone elses.

You are so close, if you feel like rummaging through hours of ancient history you will see the moment RH+ Humans were created, there is a nice mural, depicts a woman holding a small man that was combined with monkey.

RH+ are a science project, we were put here historically to be the docile slaves, that's why we were mixed with beast. Yes there is a greater agenda but I'm not sure how high it stops, the greater power is either machine or a higher form of human.

What makes me say this? Well for one, I am probably the only person on ATS that has seen a Timecraft.

Minorly I have found oddities in the story of the first man and woman, namely I can speculate that their "Ash tree which had bark that wiped away with vines" would look more like a statis pod covered in dirt and surrounded in wires....but this is just speculative, I won't write more about this until I find numerous more religious texts that have more detail. This always proved that I thought adam and eve were test tube experiments that never lived outside of a pod, they had to be taught by the 3 which are present in all religions. They had to be taught shame and to wear clothes indicating that "god" was brought up in a conservative society that shunned nudity.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Knives4eyes
What makes me say this? Well for one, I am probably the only person on ATS that has seen a Timecraft.
Oh, do tell!

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

Read sig, no reason or point in telling anything until you see one for yourself, would you like me to explain what occurred and the points of relativity that perfectly explain the sequence of flight actions that were undertaken? I was just interjecting another idea regarding OP's possible 'glitch' in disinformative history.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   
If we choose to believe in evolution? many different species evolved throughout the planet and Hominids not being any exception to these rules, so by this formula you could expect them to pop up anywhere where their starter spawn may have been sprinkled and evolved.

I think one reason why we have so much trouble finding artifacts and remains, is they weren't smart enough to bury their dead and chances are they either ate them or scavengers did, plus the elements dissolved them over the centuries, but it doesn't mean that they were never here farther back in time, that we currently know nothing about
edit on 29-3-2013 by SPECULUM because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join