It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Commentary Necessary…it’s all Been Said Already...Let the Picture do the Talking

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
The bankers have created a situation where no one can use cash, and it is only credit. Secondly they are the one printing the money, they own this whole damn game and make the rules.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Im 35 next month and I have NEVER EVER let a bank touch my money except when I cash a check. I have a savings account I set up a long time ago so I can cash my check without getting charged $5.
I trust very few with my cash. Banks are not one of them that I trust and every single person I trust, knows exactly where I keep it. I have a house, a couple cars and I saved up enough to pay straight up cash on the spot. I will continue doing this unless I deside to invest it in gold or silver. I'm telling you, I'm getting real close to doing just that. I don't care about coming out ahead in the end, I will be happy if I break even. I know the dollar and what I have saved could be worth nothing tomorrow morning, so if anyone has any serious suggestions about where to invest cash, send me a private message.

“Down with the Banks” is right!

My girlfriend has a brother, sister-in-law and a cousin who is very close that all 3 work in the same bank and her cousin is climbing the ranks quick.
I don't know if they totally understand half the stuff I flip them s*** about but I rag on them and call them banksters. I call one JP, the other Chase and the other one Morgan.

Down with the Banks!!

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

I use cash to pay for everything and if I can't pay cash for it, I don't buy it.
If I absolutely must pay for whatever that may be and it can't be cash, I will go to Wal Mart and get a money order. That is as far as I will go.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Acronychal

Yes, we need banks. But not private banks whose sole purpose is profit. A better plan is what North Dakota and other areas have done, which is to have created state-owned banks in which service, not profit, is the goal.

But then I'm sure that if this idea gained currency, the elite bankers would try to put an end to it immediately. Which is all the more reason for state-owned banks.

I've come to the conclusion that the giant private banking system is nothing more than a giant Parasite sucking the middle class dry. The private banking system is a completely unnecessary level between us and our money, but they wouldn't want too many to realize it. Their's is a great game, and they've been playing it for centuries.

Thank goodness at least some people are waking up.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   
You can still own a home, buy a car, a boat, an island, whatever.. Without putting your money in a big banking institution. There are local banks and credit unions.

Its best in my opinion to support small business in various aspects, this is just another one.

I havent used a big bank since I realize WaMu was changing the post dates on my transactions so that I would overdraft sooner, and rake up multiple OD's.

Trying to scare other readers by saying, oh if you agree with thats fine but theres no other safe banking alternative is simply untrue. And I am so glad you are wrong!
Because there are lots of options, you just might not see them in commercials on your TV or on billboards.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
The solution is simple.

Stop voting for politicians who support tax cuts for the rich, and elimination of the laws that keep bankers in check.

No, bankers haven't always ran the country. Their rule was put into place by free market economics.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

The picture of this thread was posted on rense.com weeks ago.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

For anyone who hasnt already done so, please take the time to watch these videos.

This is a good summary:
This is much longer but very comprehensive. Especially pertinent considering when it was made:

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by lunchmanstan

This is why the Obama administration took tax payer money to hire soooo many new IRS employees that are paid by tax payer money to take money from tax payers.

No "new jobs", no "new revenues", just a continued Big Government shake down to end in no money for anyone.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Actually that is a myth promoted by fox "news" etc. Private sector jobs have dramatically increased under Obama and public sector jobs have decreased.
mediamatters.org...
""The Number Of Private-Sector Jobs In The U.S. Economy Is Now Higher Than The Month [Obama] Took Office."
The Wall Street Journal ( hardly a leftest anti-Capitalist newspaper)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by crawdad1914

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011

Try operating any business strictly using cash, try paying you're vendors in cash, try accepting exclusively cash from you're customers. Try paying you,re employees in cash. Try paying all the taxes associated with a business to the government in cash.

I could go on and on and on.

editby]edit on 23-8-2012 by crawdad1914 because: spelling

edit on 23-8-2012 by crawdad1914 because: spelling

I quit taking credit cards and when someone might not see my many posted signs, I get this same statement, "If I knew you didn't take credit cards, I would have never came here, and I won't come here again" (paraphrasing, but all the same)...
Then, I respond, "I understand where you are coming from, but although I don't take cards, I will accept payments and will work with what you can afford. If your charge would result in even only 10 dollars a month over a few years, or you want to pay in full in just 2 or 3 payments, I will be happy to work a plan that you can afford. All I ask is you stick to the plan. And best of all, I DON"T CHARGE INTEREST!!!

Sometimes I will then get repeat business from those who initally said they would not return. Sometimes I never see them again.

Most who see the signs either pay cash or leave.
Sure I lose business...sometime alot it seems, but just think if millions of small businesses took this policy. No cards, No usury.

Sure I have been stiffed as well, but those amounts are mostly miniscule and it's still cheap advertising. So, I made my decision and will stay with it even if it breaks me.

Besides, it started with merchant services taking 3+ times their agreed due. So the cause still comes back to the banking/credit indusrty.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   
ok I think some of you are a bit delusional on the perceived "limitations" of cash payments. Every single thing you need in life can be paid in cash. Don't believe me, ask many elderly people today that live simple lives. Someone stated earlier you could not buy an airline ticket with cash or or pay your utility bill. That is incorrect. Anyone can still go to the airport and pay for a fare in cash, round trip or one way. Of course you still need ID for obvious reasons, but that does not stop you from paying cash. Go to any low income neighborhood and you will find that many people pay their utility, cable, and other bills in cash at AMSCOTT.

Yes even if they did not take it, the back of your bill typically has a notice on how to pay your bill in person, which can be done in cash. In fact when I was single I used to enjoy paying my roadrunner bill in person with cash at their local office because I would like to see if there were any pretty ladies to flirt with. You can also use cash to purchase a money order or cashiers check and send that in the mail. It is still cash, but now can be traced.

of course now that my third child was just born (no government assistance in a two parent home both of us work @ Wal-Mart in Florida as hourly wage earners who do not struggle to live or raise the boys) it has always been easier to pay my bills online.

The illusion is that people believe cash payments is being taken away. Not one instance in our life where there is no option to pay a bill in cash or cash equivalent. the reality is these people have found it too convenient to pay their bills quicker with card, but because many entering the adult world after the internet age they simply do not remember paying in cash has always been a matter of simply skipping the post office or an internet connection, which adds time to the day you can be using playing video games, face booking and twittering, or watching garbage on TV and cinema, or basically anything else that is not actually required to survive in life but more as just entertainment.

if you insist on purchasing a house or brand new car ( brand new autos are a dumb investment in conveyance unless you won it for free) in cash without worrying about DHS simply make the purchase as a corporation. Contrary to popular belief, any idiot can literally send a few hundred dollars and some paperwork to Delaware and receive a document which is essentially the corporation. Now you have privacy and a roadblock between the government and yourself. Don't complain about a few hundred extra dollars for a privacy buffer when you have several hundred thousand dollars in cash to purchase a house either.

You can bet that neither the government, nor companies will ever reject cash as payment for some time to come, if ever.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I'm not much of a defender of the way big banks have operated in the last couple of decades, but without any form of banking system how would businesses gain access to credit and investment capital? Both of which are vital to a healthy economy.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Voting won 't help because the people causing the problems are not elected officials.

The only way to fix it is to starve it till it goes away.

The dudes with the resources have had laws written to make it very difficult for you and I to do that.

It's just a game, people love games.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I stopped reading, when you said "enslaved in". Bankers are like drug dealers. No one is forcing you. They sit at the corner and wait for customers to stop by and VOLUNTARILY give them their money. People act like the bank cartels are force feeding plastic cards that make you high, when you swipe them.
No one is enslaving you, but Y.O.U.!

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by WonderBoi

How do you pay for your internet bill?

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by WonderBoi
I stopped reading, when you said "enslaved in". Bankers are like drug dealers. No one is forcing you. They sit at the corner and wait for customers to stop by and VOLUNTARILY give them their money. People act like the bank cartels are force feeding plastic cards that make you high, when you swipe them.
No one is enslaving you, but Y.O.U.!

Sounds like someone has no idea where mortgages and loans come from.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join