It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Sydney and California Tsunamis coming???

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Melbourne_Militia
Fortress Australia

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine

AUSTRALIA the headquarters?!?!?

You havent read this then have you?

Fortress Australia

That was 1996, the NWO new headquarters is Denver Co DIA

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dnosaj
Thought this was weird so i thought id share... check this out.

The only recent earthquake activity is in California..Go here to view for yourself -

wcatwc.arh.noaa.gov...

weird that he predicted earthquake in the only area theres been recent activity.

Check the box at the top that says "Previous 20" - without that checked, you're only seeing the last activity. When 20 are showing, it's the usual suspects, as regards location.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by bastet11

Blew up??

Im right on that "border" where i might be ok.. it's high enough and the terrain from here to the ocean in any direction would negate most of the force of anything that made it this far.. one would hope (southern tablelands south of Sydney).

but blow up.. man I'm seriously not prepared for that, what type of kit do i pack for that??

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

Checking back in to this thread during a break and I would like to clarify Coombes' position;

It seems that he has a few personal directives:

(1) To save as many people as he can, when he is able;

(2) To DELAY FOR AS LONG AS POSSIBLE what he believes and, if true, what I think others would agree, to be heinous acts a barbarism against the global population via HAARP attacks by way of widespread publication of impending strikes against humanity. He fully believes that his ongoing disclosures and his growing following are hampering the follow-up strike (Part II = the California/Australian strike) of the one-two take down of global coastal regions.

(3) To prove, beyond reasonable doubt, by way of repeated accurate prediction, that HAARP is, indeed, the cause of these unnatural disasters.

Now, back to point two, which is where the followers here deem to be having a problem:

From what I have read in the below link, the information his group is accessing has a color-coded world chart. There seems to be two warning colors (yellow and red), which indicate they are getting ready to power-up. During these two color phases, they can abort the mission at any time. However, once an area or areas changes to a particular color (black, I think, but I cannot recall at the moment), it is go-time and the 104-hour countdown has begun. Coombes seems to think that once the HAARP array is in full-go mode, it simply CANNOT be aborted. He does not clarify why this is the case.

Coombes and his friends are consistently monitoring this data and, whenever they see the yellow and/or red warnings come up, "Coombes" comes online and start "screaming" at the top of his lungs to his growing audience. The internet wildfire begins and, according to his team, the decision is made at HAARP to delay the destruction, in order to avoid the Coombes correlation theory. Thus, while he has been predicting the California/Australia earthquakes for some time now, he has NEVER initiated the final countdown on these events, because HAARP has always aborted before going to the black signal.

Read for yourself, including the comments, where he admits that "he" is actually a group of hackers.:
Coombes Summary

Have fun.

link   

Originally posted by jennybee35
reply to post by tracehd1

What do you see when you follow this link:

Mitchell Coombes

Should be able to see the same page that I posted here earlier......

Yes, that's the right guy. I had deleted my FB account awhile back but just reactivated it after you posted this link. I used to follow Mitchell Coombes on FB after the Japan quake. Also, it appears that he had a YouTube video on his FB page that was removed by YouTube in reference to these coming quakes & tsunamis. Did anyone get a chance to see it before the removal? I will say one thing though, it's hotter than hell all of a sudden. Today and yesterday it's been in the triple digits throughout most of Southern California...then again, it is August that's not unusual weather.

All I have to say is "It's been nice ATS"...

so long

ETA
I'm not so sure I believe this guy but I will keep an open mind however.
edit on 8/7/12 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by acidsweep

Originally posted by magma
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

I am certain if anyone predicted an earthquake of japan coast they

Would be in the media and pretty famous

Don't you?

The Japan earthquake WAS predicted/warned about. I just looked at your joined date, so you probably weren't around then.

doubly confirming this. it was pretty freaky, or hacked.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by viking43

Originally posted by Melbourne_Militia
Fortress Australia

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine

AUSTRALIA the headquarters?!?!?

You havent read this then have you?

Fortress Australia

That was 1996, the NWO new headquarters is Denver Co DIA

So when people say NWO headquarters, do you actually mean a built facility where there are people now occupying it? Is it hidden? Is it under Denver International Airport? Do citizens of Denver know about? Is there crazy security around it?

And on the topic... I think this story is interesting, do I believe it will happen? No... But its a story nevertheless thats entertained me for 10 pages now... I guess only time will tell..

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by srsen

Every now and then I have a dream and the dream is always the same...it is the year 2049...and the "big one" happens...it is an 8.8 quake...and most survive. I have been having this same dream for about 7 years now.

Time will tell...as with all things.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by NaturalHealer
Coombes and his friends are consistently monitoring this data and, whenever they see the yellow and/or red warnings come up, "Coombes" comes online and start "screaming" at the top of his lungs to his growing audience. The internet wildfire begins and, according to his team, the decision is made at HAARP to delay the destruction, in order to avoid the Coombes correlation theory. Thus, while he has been predicting the California/Australia earthquakes for some time now, he has NEVER initiated the final countdown on these events, because HAARP has always aborted before going to the black signal.

So, assuming TPTB must have realised that someone has cracked their 'sophisticated' colour coding system, then why don't TPTB just change their colour coding?

Surely that would scupper Coombes & Co.

edit on 7-8-2012 by McGinty because: clarity

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Did he give an exact time and date ?

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by outsidethesquare
so from the OP's info, we're looking at a massive quake/tsunami at about 10pm on Saturday according to this.

what an inconvenient time for it to happen, most people aren't even half cut by then

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by outsidethesquare

different dude mate

yes the right link is the second one in my post
edit on 6/8/2012 by outsidethesquare because: (no reason given)

Just about the time the radio guy said the planet was due to come by right?

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spruk
Wait?! This fellow has said Sydney will be hit with a 9.5 quake? The logistics on that alone is damn near improbable.

Heres why;

First we must understand Australia - Indo-Australian Plate

Ok for a full blown quake we'd have to have a plate rupture, now if we are having a plate rupture from my geo lessions i have heard that we (the Australian people) will have more to worry about rather than a tsunami (IE, how our eastern seaboard just got turned into moltern slag).

Nextly if i read it a different way and "the tsunami will be generated from a 9.5 mag quake offshore, then the quake would originate just above New Zealand (which means the northern island would get almost decimated, but that point aside), the tsunami size about the same of Fukismia should do it, however it would need to cross 2223.72 km (about) or 1381.79 miles (about) for the American folk, which would mostly peter out before hitting the Australian land fall, only causing an influx of surfers calling in sick.

The other scenario would be a plate rupture offshore, it would have to be HUGE (i'm talking it should in theory register abot 10.0 on the existing scale) 'bang' the sea water would receed before lava pours out of the rupture, causing the proverbial explosive reaction to cause said tsunami (keep in mind the plate we are sitting in is approximately 100km thick), so in theory to ge the energetic reaction we'd have approximately 2-3 days before the wave hit landfall, and people would notice and evacuate.

All make sense?

Anything is possible with an outside influence, such as a asteroid impact or a sun event or a energy cloud contact of the sun, or a rough planet passing by.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I'm sure nothing will happen.. And I will be here to tell you I told you so

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnixFE
After serching the net about Mr. Coombes I found that he tried to predict much more and nearly none of it was right. What about the 9.x earthquake in the US this April he also predicted with his 104 hour warning for example?

So please all sit down, calm down and forget him. It's just another hoaxer in the net. Of cause he will get a correct prediction if he predicts an earthquake every day. There aren't too many zones on earth where you can expect a 7+ earthquake so having one correct is quite easy.

So maybe we all should start with our own predictions like: There will be a 1.9 earthquake at El Hierro today so better don't put the glass on the tables edge or it may fall down

Can you link his failed predictions?

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I believe we discovered he was a fraud a year or so ago here on ATS
He started charging people money to see his predictions on his website.

"Nonetheless he has just posted his first real prediciton since the Japanese earthquake and tsunami"

seriously?
he made many more after that, and when they didnt come true, we quickly pieced the puzzle together and found out his fakery...

anyways
i can't believe this is top story. smh

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by McGinty

One would think that, if it were a simple matter of hacking, that the folks at HAARP would, indeed, change their color-coding system.

Coombes admits that, while he has many close friends at Anon, he is not part of the group. He dodges the question not once, but twice, with respect to Anon providing him with the information. He replies simply, "I am just passing along information given to me."

This, combined with the obvious ease of changing color codes or entirely doing away with them to prevent external discovery, would indicate that Mitchell is getting direct information from a whistle blower.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
The timewave zer0 application hits one of the lowest point on its graph prior to December 21, 2012 on August 30, 2012, indicating a period of "extreme novelty." This is described about 7 minutes into this video.

If and when Mitchell Coombes actually releases his 104-hour countdown, if it does coincide with this date then there could be a genuine reason for concern.

edit on 7-8-2012 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoAstra

I believe we discovered he was a fraud a year or so ago here on ATS
He started charging people money to see his predictions on his website.

"Nonetheless he has just posted his first real prediciton since the Japanese earthquake and tsunami"

seriously?
he made many more after that, and when they didnt come true, we quickly pieced the puzzle together and found out his fakery...

anyways
i can't believe this is top story. smh

Yes I do believe reading other threads about this individual.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
You know, it has been a little too quiet in California for the last couple of days. If this quiet keeps up long than there could be a bigger quake there. Kinda quiet along the whole coastline for the last couple of days. Naw...I'm just overthinking this again. Why do I even bother thinking about those things, I'm way far away and it's none of my business. Let people in California think about this.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by bdb818888

He has not yet given an exact time and date. He is simply saying that the warning has been issued. Coombes seems to be hoping, however, that all of this exposure will force HAARP to abort this "test" once again. If, however, they fail to do so and the warning goes to "black" at HAARP, he will begin the 104-hour countdown online.

Until then, according to him, it is a waiting game to see if they stand down against this flurry of attention.

Of course, none of this may be true. He did, however, issue the "black" warning for the Japan earthquake and came within 9 hours of the actual event. Either he is right, he is one heck of a hacker, or he should be playing the lottery.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join