It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Minneapolis Police and Minnesota State Patrol running illegal experiment on citizens

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Here is the link to the Minneapolis Police department. A drug program did happen and is under investigation. I called them, if anyone else wants to be my guest. Prepare to be on hold for a few minutes.

www.ci.minneapolis.mn.us...

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by imagineering

Seems more like a black federal program. Where are the drugs coming from? Confiscated or manufactured?

Follow the money!

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

No now I hope you know my intentions. I was not trying to down play police officers, I merely presented what i came across and had difficulties finding anything. So I presented it to my ATS friends.
I will cease in responding to neagative feed back. Im in this to investigate this situation, not argue and detract from the subject.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

You are the perfect hypocrite. Provide your refuting data or stay out of the discussion.

YOU didn't provide any DATA to refute. You only made a vague claim! That claim has since been refuted by my "common sense"!

Guess who I feel the hypocrite is!

See ya,
Milt

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox

And both articles say that the police are reporting that the story has no basis.

You should watch the video where they interview a cop who is discussing the program openly.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by stanguilles7

Thank you....
You cant make that up. There it is on video.
edit on 1-8-2012 by imagineering because: spell check

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by BenReclused

Serious? Illegal drugs are ILLEGAL!

There are no "illegal drugs"! There ARE only CONTROLLED SUBSTANCES!

To provide them to the public is no different then being a dealer.

Nope, that's not quite true! Contrary to your silly notions, there ARE individuals, as well as facilities, that DO provide "controlled substances" to the public legally.

Troll much?

Idiots that don't like to provide sources validating their claims seem to think so. Are you one of them?

Use your common sense.

That's pretty good advice! You should learn to follow it.

See ya,
Milt

as far as the validity of this case goes i haven't has time to research it but i would point out that no police force has the authority to dispense, for use, schedule 1 narcotics. the law suits would be monumental on their own.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
ha ha ha...sounds like a bunch of cops replying to this thread....up here in minneapolis..this is old and confermed news..of course the 'pole-leaz' would deny it..duh....
www.startribune.com...

Roeske’s statement did not appear to rule out the possibility that officers could have acted independently. He noted that the video did not explicitly name officers that allegedly provided the drugs

www.huffingtonpost.com... nesota-police-give-drugs-impairment-study_n_1475291.html

Minnesota law enforcement has a history of reaching out to the drug-using community for help with DRE training. CBS News reports that when the State Patrol needed a real-life laboratory, the state's Needle Exchange program — part of the Minnesota AIDS Project — lent a hand.

The organization put out an ad to its clients, many who used drugs. It asked them to show up under the influence, and advertised that they would receive rewards and incentives in return. Officers noted that users were not offered money or any illegal incentives.

blogs.ci... typages.com/blotter/2012/05/police_did_indeed_give_occupiers_drugs_new_evidence_suggests_dre_program_suspended.php

In a press release issued earlier today, Minnesota Public Safety Commissioner Mona Dohman announced that the Bureau of Criminal Apprehension has launched a criminal investigation into allegations that a Hutchinson police officer provided marijuana to a DRE program participant last week.

a little documentation.............particapants even described the location and what it looked like on the inside..of course i cant find that article..grrrrr....

the police do get away with alot of things..for those that dont know..there really is a 'brotherhood of silence'..speak up at your own risk......'steak dinner for the most tickets tonight'....'i had to brake suddenly for a cat running across the road, thats why his head is bleeding, hit it on the cage'...

the story didnt surprise me at all...............

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleBlackEagle

i would point out that no police force has the authority to dispense, for use, schedule 1 narcotics.

Then please do so with a valid source.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

You are the perfect hypocrite. Provide your refuting data or stay out of the discussion.

YOU didn't provide any DATA to refute. You only made a vague claim! That claim has since been refuted by my "common sense"!

Only if by 'vague claim' you mean 'video of an officer discussing it'. I openly welcome you correcting my understanding of the video i just watched, if i have not seen things correctly.

Youre correct, though, that all you have offered to bolster your own opinion is, well, your own opinion. Good job!
edit on 1-8-2012 by stanguilles7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by stanguilles7

Only if by 'vague claim' you mean 'video of an officer discussing it'. I openly welcome you correcting my understanding of the video i just watched, if i have not seen things correctly.

Where the hell did you get that from? You obviously don't know any better, but, 'video of an officer discussing it' isn't even a claim.

To help bring you up to speed, the "vague claim" I was referring to is from the opening post:

Certainly a manipulation and abuse of the law!

Youre correct, though, that all you have offered to bolster your own opinion is, well, your own opinion.

Which "opinions" are you refering to? I'd be more than happy to discuss them with you.

See ya,
Milt
edit on 1-8-2012 by BenReclused because: Typo

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

i would point out that no police force has the authority to dispense, for use, schedule 1 narcotics.

Then please do so with a valid source.

See ya,
Milt

source it for yourself, i'm not your lackey. just a hint though, no doctors nor any pharmacist is allowed to prescribe schedule 1, so how far do you think a cop would get in court, prescribing it.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

no doctors nor any pharmacist is allowed to prescribe schedule 1

Horse crap! Nobody's talking about prescriptions anyway. It appears anyone following "special licensing procedures" can "use" schedule I narcotics.

Schedule I,
a category of drugs not considered legitimate for medical use. Among the substances so classified by the Drug Enforcement Agency are mescaline, lysergic acid diethylamide, heroin, and marijuana. Special licensing procedures must be followed to use these or other Schedule I substances.

Source
Learn to do your own damn research!

See ya,
Milt
edit on 1-8-2012 by BenReclused because: Typo

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by BenReclused

Ok here is a question for you. Provide me data that shows it is ok for police officers to provide citizens drugs, drugs in which a common citizen would incur a drug charge.? I DID do my own research and came up with nothing. I even called my local PD and ask, they where openly confused, so I had to explain myself. They said they have a zero tolerance policy against controlled substances and even included alcohol and where specific when it came to marijuana.

I think no matter what you are going to argue and find problems with what anyone posts on here that supports the possibility this situation occured.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

I DID do my own research and came up with nothing.

Keeping that in mind, how do you KNOW the police were acting "illegally"? After all, it was YOU that CLAIMED they were.

Honestly, I don't KNOW either way. My only intention was to show that you jumped to a conclusion with absolutely no evidence to back it up. The truth is, at this point, that you don't KNOW either.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by BenReclused

Hey MODS, can I recieve some help on this thread considering the ATS member who keeps taking away from the main point of this discussion. Same same type of thing occured with the 9-11 forum.
edit on 3-8-2012 by imagineering because: spell check

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Here is another news link and update considering this investigation.

www.tcdailyplanet.net...

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
soon they will be giving us halucinagens before they execute us.........

Whats next....mercinary forces "patroling" our neighborhoods that are above the law.?

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

I thought that was already happening.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join