It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British Special Forces Member Team Are Caught On Footage in Syria [Busted]

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Your probably thinking of this fighter.

That jet fighter is not a mig and not even armed.

Sorry Agent but learn when you have dug yourself into a hole to stop digging. Learn from the thread and take it on board. If you haven't the military knowledge to identify equipment then think before you post. Correct the aircraft is not a MiG but seriously not armed? Are you under the impression simply because it is a trainer type then it is incapable of being armed? The L-39 Albatros doesn't carry a gun pod for the fun of it.

theaviationist.com...

The ripping noise that you can hear in the following video is the 23mm cannon being fired from the L-39 Albatros. Not really unarmed now is it?

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Of course there are special ops from western countries there. Hll, its been reported in the MSM that the US is coordinating shipments of supplies. But this this guy is (obviously) not one of these special ops.

Whats FAR MORE LIKELY is this guy is a Syrian national who has been living in England for many years, and has returned to fight. That has also been a phenomenon the msm has covered widely.

But a special forces guy wearing his own flag on a tshirt? Thats beyond reaching. It's Onion-level satire. OP is trolling this entire site.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
They learned.

When they realized they couldn't get the public to support a new war with Syria, they just decided to go through with it anyway but keep it on the down low and "unofficial".

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

Correct the aircraft is not a MiG but seriously not armed? Are you under the impression simply because it is a trainer type then it is incapable of being armed? The L-39 Albatros doesn't carry a gun pod for the fun of it.

Ah yes YouTube otherwise better cited as Rebel propaganda, maybe i should started posting the planet X video as facts now to eh?

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

And also i have looked at the video you posted the only thing i heard from the rebels in the video is allahu akbar and allahu akbar over and over again.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   

reply to post by tommyjo

Correct the aircraft is not a MiG but seriously not armed? Are you under the impression simply because it is a trainer type then it is incapable of being armed? The L-39 Albatros doesn't carry a gun pod for the fun of it.

Ah yes YouTube otherwise better cited as Rebel propaganda, maybe i should started posting the planet X video as facts now to eh?

But..... but the video you posted was from youtube, too. Wouldnt that mean your video is 'rebel propaganda'? Are you perpetuating rebel propaganda, agent?

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by stanguilles7

OP is trolling this entire site.

Says a user who has insulted me and mocked in my other thread in here. And your once again doing it.
Source

If i was a Troll i wouldn't last then a day or two, Trolls dont have rational conversations nor do they make threads to start discussions.
What has happened to ATS? and its users? this is not the same place i remember from 3 years ago. I wanted this thread to have a proper discussion chat like the other threads.

Is it what for you and your friends are doing is it because my position on Sryia? well you know what? nothing will change my position on Sryia.

How ironic for stanguilles7 to claim that i am here trolling the entire site.

edit on 31-7-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by stanguilles7

But..... but the video you posted was from youtube, too. Wouldnt that mean your video is 'rebel propaganda'? Are you perpetuating rebel propaganda, agent?

I will not go through with it again i will just say this once, as i did reply to you in my other i posted the video in my thread and wanted to have discussion on the video.

But rather having a normal proper discussions on it what do i get from it? Insults and been mocked and like stumason saying that i brought this upon myself?

Well you know what? your not behaving like an adult should be, just look at on how many pages we are already on the thread.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

You just rejected a source from youtube as being 'rebel propaganda', but your OP is based on a youtube video.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by stanguilles7

You just rejected a source from youtube as being 'rebel propaganda', but your OP is based on a youtube video.

It seems you have missed my entire reply to you which i posted above. And you have replied with the similar reply post as your earlier post above my reply.
edit on 1-8-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   

reply to post by tommyjo

And also i have looked at the video you posted the only thing i heard from the rebels in the video is allahu akbar and allahu akbar over and over again.

The ripping sound of the cannon is clearly heard at 3:07.
For civilians it might be hard to tell which sound is what, but for military guys... it's like knowing the difference between Pavarotti and Lady Gaga.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

For civilians it might be hard to tell which sound is what, but for military guys... it's like knowing the difference between Pavarotti and Lady Gaga.

Well i re heard it again and heard no such cannon been fired other then the wind that is blowing and guy yelling allahu akbar.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Actually you can hear it. Its a variant of a Gatling gun, probably hung under the wing in a pod.Heres an A10 firing the 30 mm AUG8 Avenger. The sound is unmistakable. If you listen you hear the same sort of buuurp tearing noise. The individual rounds are indiscernible...

A video of this weapon being employed in Afghanistan:

Not sure what this has to do with the thread... but just let me say Agent that I think you are doing a good job making your case. I am learning from it. Never mind the warmongers. Stick to your guns.

edit on 1-8-2012 by intrptr because: spelling...

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   

reply to post by tommyjo

I don't understand your point, that the IL-39 cannot possbily be armed? Here is another photo off warbirds.net.

Those are rocket pods under the wing. The cool thing about modern aircraft, is the modularity--you can change roles from offensive to recon to training just by switching out the pods under the wing.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   

reply to post by gravitational

Well i re heard it again and heard no such cannon been fired other then the wind that is blowing and guy yelling allahu akbar.

I take it you've not spent much time on the battlefield. I've heard that sort of cannon multiple times in OIF and OEF. It is unmistakable once you recognize it. Nothing sounds like it. SOmebody was getting lit up.
edit on 1-8-2012 by NavyDoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   

To put things very simply I want you to answer me this very simple question will you admit that the man in the YouTube video you provided in your opening post is not a member of British Special Forces.

If not please tell me why

There is no shame in admitting that your wrong it was clear form your OP that you know nothing about UKSF and by admitting that your claims in your OP were wrong based on your ignorance I will have more respect for you. It shows that you learn from your mistakes and will act on the constructive criticism of your fellow members.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I really can't understand how this is not yet in the hoax board.
I mean, what is the difference between this thread, and other threads of people filming lamp posts calling them UFOs ?

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

The fact that you have been online several times so far to day and have failed to address my challenge to you says a lot about you.

You are wrong and you know it.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

reply to post by tommyjo

Agent,
And you wonder why you get so much grief when you post your 'analysis' of videos featuring military equipment?
Seriously dude you have just demonstrated that you have absolutely no idea about military equipment. It is embarrassing to watch you post your replies. Try and learn at least something from serving and retired military posters instead of living in a state of denial.

Go over to PPRuNe for example and inform the professional military pilots over there that the L-39 isn't conducting strafe with its cannon.

www.pprune.org...

Now go back and listen very carefully to the video of the L-39 cannon strafes.

The first strafe is at 0:34. The ripping noise is from the cannon.

The second strafe is at 01:18

The third strafe is at 01:56

The fourth strafe is at 03:07. The close-up of the L-39 shows the muzzle flashes from the cannon.

As already pointed out by other posters with examples. The following shows the difference between 20mm and 30mm. The Russian cannon is 23mm.

The following are Floggers firing a GSh cannon

From Afghanistan. F-16 conducting strafe with 20mm cannon.

Now go back and listen to the strafe video of the L-39. See it isn't rocket science. Hopefully you will have learned something instead of automatically going into fantasy denial mode?

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

Say what you will about the OP's laughable premise, I'm learning all sorts of stuff from you guys about ammunition and weapons.

Seriously Thanks for all the effort.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join