It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James Holmes' (Batman Shooter's) Father and why you should know who he is..

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

There is a good chance you are correct too.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by Bilk22

There is a good chance you are correct too.

I have to admit, my original thread dealing with the idea he wasn't the shooter, had to do with his interest and expertise in the mind and illusion. I did think he was involved, but not as the shooter, and wanted to prove some demented theory about perception. I never saw this as a possibility, but I also had some odd sense that he didn't actually kill anyone. I thought he was going to prove to himself that he could get away with such a notorious crime with so many witnesses and on such a big national stage.

We don't know what forensic evidence they have on him but we do know they cannot have an eye witness that can identify him as the shooter. Maybe this is the bargaining chip the LIBOR people are holding out to the father. Change your testimony and we'll get him off as there really might not be any hard evidence. However if he doesn't play ball, they know someone has to hang for this crime and will let Holmes Jr be that person.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

I believe there is some truth to the story......

Ron Paul's bill passes the House to audit the Federal Reserve just so happens to pass on the floor of the House as the Op's story surfaces even though we don't like where that information came from.....but elements of it rings a red light.

If I was in Robert Holmes' shoes, my priority would be saving my son first even if it means I had to keep my mouth shut. My hands would be tied on this one. Whose to know, If I talked, someone in prison would get to my son and thats the end.
edit on 27-7-2012 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by imeddieone4202003
Yes Robert Holmes, the father of the Batman Shooter is part of the banking elite and has an important role in these interesting times.

"Most important to note about James Holmes, however, this report says, is that his father, Robert Holmes, was said to have been scheduled to testify within the next few weeks before a US Senate panel on the largest bank fraud scandal in world history that is currently unfolding and threatens to destabilize and destroy the Western banking system. Robert Holmes, whose “blueblood” family links go back to the Mayflower, is known throughout the global banking community as being the creator of one of the most sophisticated computer algorithms ever developed and is credited with developing predictive models for financial services; credit and fraud risk models, first and third party application fraud models and internet/online banking fraud models.

Educated at the University of California, Berkeley and Stanford University, Robert Holmes is currently the senior lead scientist with the American credit score company FICO, which was formally known as Fair, Isaac and Company, and which every American citizen is beholden to should they need to borrow money."

I think that the silence in the media as to his father and his elite connections in the banking industry is mighty suspicious. There are alot of dots to connect and this revelation just poses more questions than answers.

Source

Source

...POSTING WORK WRITTEN BY OTHERS...

If you post something that is not 100% your own writing or work you must use the EX TAG, post NO MORE THAN 10% of the original (or three paragraphs, whichever is least), and GIVE A LINK TO THE SOURCE MATERIAL

edit on July 26th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

This thread is based on info from a Sorcha Faal article. I started a thread to debunk this thread. Somebody had to do it.....

Disinfo Running Rampant: Sorcha Faal Is The Source For The "James Holmes Father" LIBOR Connection

Robert Holmes might be in finance but the LIBOR whistleblower speculation comes from Faal, the notorious hoaxer.
edit on 7/27/12 by gfthree7 because: spelling

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wyrmbyte
OK, I'm confused. If you wanted to force someone to cooperate you don't take their son away. This kid is going to jail or the looney bin for life.

Wouldn't that make the father more uncooperative? What more can they do to him?

They can make his father choose between life in prison or the death penalty for his son. They will let him live if he keeps his mouth shut. But who knows if any of this is even true?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by NAMTERCES
reply to post by imeddieone4202003

I wonder. Is this a warning to father Robert Holmes not to testify about what he knows at the LIBOR scandal?

But, wouldn't it anger the father and make him even more likely to speak?

edit on 26-7-2012 by NAMTERCES because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-7-2012 by NAMTERCES because: (no reason given)

I wouldn't think a parent would be to brave in getting angry when his son is in the governments custody. At the whim of the correctional system. I worked corrections for five years as a nurse. You'd be shocked what can happen in corrections. Even with all the cameras and guards. One of the reasons I went back to civil healthcare.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   
He looks like he is on something i don't think he had that medecine in jail
Why is this video freezing like this live feed or not they had better reception from the moon

James Holmes Court Appearance

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Seriously.

Of ALL of the testimonies regarding the man in the front row who took the call, left the building through the rear exit, geared up, and apparently returned in under 15 minutes -

Has one of them - even ONE stated that the guy in the front row had BLAZING RED hair? Or identified Holmes in a line up before his face was plastered all over the news? EVEN ONE?!

We're his fingerprints found on the tactical gear? They say the average US citizen is filmed like 15 times a day ... convenience stores, stop lights, shopping malls, etc. Have they searched Aurora's traffic camera's to see if his vehicle's location matched the timeline? Have they even tried to see if they could track his vehicle according to the timeline?! I just watched a case the other day where the guy was convicted in part due to the evidence collected from the cameras which placed his vehicle at the suspected place/time/date. I mean, is there ANYTHING besides the vacuous conjecture from the media to link Holmes as the shooter?

How difficult would it be to drug someone and place them at the scene of the crime?

None of it makes sense.

edit on 27-7-2012 by followtheevidence because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   

I read your first two lines.Why the # are you calling him the "batman shooter". You're just as bad as the media you claim to hate.Seriously. Just wow.

GET THE # OVER THIS DAMN SHOOTING. He was a god damn loser who went nuts.There is no conspiracy. And no,I'm not a "disinfo agent". Im just a member of ATS who's sick and damn tired of hearing about this.

ETA : I want to know who all the idiots are that keep starring and flagging these threads.
edit on 27-7-2012 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by followtheevidence

No kidding. None of this does make sense. And good point about the blazing red hair, you would think it would make it easy to tell whether or not the person leaving the theater was James Holmes. Also, about the body armor and gas mask, this conveniently makes it so that there are no eye-witnesses who can identify the shooter! And if James doesn't remember doing it, then this really is a conundrum!

It's almost like a magician pulling off a trick on the global stage.
edit on 27-7-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by followtheevidence

The guy who took the call later went back to sit down after opening the emergency door.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   

I think you're WILDLY overstating his connections and power.

From his LinkedIn profile:

My educational background is in Mathematics and Statistics.

My experience over the last 10 years at HNC and FICO has been in develping predictive models for financial services; credit & fraud risk models,first and third party application fraud models and internet/online banking fraud models.

Management Experience: I am currently managing a team building Falcon Fraud Manager Credit card fraud models. I have also managed teams in the Telco and Identity Theft fraud areas.

It's a HUGE leap to get from their to he discovered LIBOR, or other massive fraud.

I would go so far as to say you're misrepresenting what he actually did.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Here's what I think so far with the most recent information that has surfaced:

Two ID photos allegedly of James Holmes. It appears they both are two different young men.

1. Do they share the same name?

2. If one is in prison, where is the other James Holmes? Which one is the son of Robert Holmes ?

3. The notepad found at the University was clearly planted

4. The apartment of James Holmes was either bobby trapped or it was not

5. If it was booby trapped, Holmes did NOT do it. Perhaps an ex Navy Seal? Foreign entity with exceptional experience in explosives and setting these kind of intricate traps? Which of the two?

6. Why do I have a gut feeling who ever is behind this MIGHT have the real James Holmes (see Holmes with brown hair photo).......

7. After this story broke 2 days ago re Robert Holmes, Ron Paul gets his bill voted in on the floor of the House to audit the Federal Reserve. Will it pass through the Senate? I think it depends on whether this James Holmes case can be contained because it appears the trail of this case and those behind it goes wayyyyyyyy up high in to very dangerous territory. People none of us ever want to toy with.

8. I was waiting for Obama to play this case to his own political gains and he could had taken advantage of it, he did'nt. That told me this case may not have anything to do with UN Arms Treaty bring played out at the UN in NYC.

9. Why does my gut instinct also tell me - follow the trail not just right up in Congress......but go further a field to Chicago??? If there is a Chicago link, then see no: 5 - a foreign entity was behind the Colorado shooting and setting up James Holmes. I hope I'm bloody wrong about this!

10. Is there a link between the major international bank fraud and the UN Arms Treaty? You don't have to dig very deep to see there is.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

The whole damn case does not make sense; thats the whole idea. It's to keep people so confused......but those behind it must think everyone is thick as a brick. Big mistake.

There's more I'd like to add but I think I dropped a hint in the last post

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake

In the end, I would like someone to make a case for me that James Holmes was working on his own and did this on his own, it would have to include reasoning for his attacks, a psychological exam to determine what was causing his memory loss, and how he got his explosive expertise, and what happened to the room mates originally reported by the media.
edit on 26-7-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

Not arguing either side here, but I don't think that's a hard case to make. There is no proof there is memory loss, so we would need to prove memory loss before we need to justify it, explosive expertise is within the capability of a "genius" using the internet, the roommates have not been proven to exist and initial reports may have been faulty.

What we are certainly lacking is a motive, and that's the most interesting thing about this case. I'm still watching to see how this plays out, but it has me baffled so far, his crime does not make sense to me in the way Breivik's did, for instance, but time may give us some answers and maybe we'll get some from Holmes himself if he is willing and able to speak.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by humphreysjim

Shooter has no motive because there is'nt one.

There's a big play going on in Congress and my bet is it's not far from the truth

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Stars and Flag, thanks for bringing this to my attention. There's a lot more to this than I had realized

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   
The Ops whole story was lifted from a well known hoaxer, Sorcha Faal.

Heres where the original story was taken, word for word.

Colorado Massacre Linked To Historic Bank Fraud By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

Heres Mirthful Me's great thread on Sorcha Faal.

Sorcha Faal... Internet Hoax Queen Courtesy of David Booth

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by RustyNailer

What if the James Holmes in prison is a replacement and the real James Holmes has shall we say......disappeared until they see what Robert Holmes does?

Or

That IS his son in prison......

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by XeroOne

Wiki employs people who cover news stories as they have news info on the sight updated daily, they would need to make one for the story I would have thought. Every large story is covered on that site as well.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join