It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are You One of the Three Waves of Earth Volunteers?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

" Now ... I should say that I don't buy into what she's selling. But I think she got parts of it right and then added her own beliefs on top."

Sorry I haven't had time to really read your post and I swear I hate replying by phone, this aged one of mine, changes words at will into a language only it understands, flexing its power at will, and I will read it when I have some me time, but I needed to respond to this one thing you said because I believe this is the reason for most breakdowns in communication.

I am not going to derail your thread because it really is a thread in its own rights, but people process information in their own minds by morphing it into data that they understand and can relate to, they then twist the data into a form that is easiest for them to share to others, they break it down in way that they find easiest for them to explain while passing on the information intact. The receiver of the information then does the same thing.

So many little things that take place in the process of communication that can change the meaning of what a person is trying to share. The change can be small and insignificant with the first sharing but eventually can be become so distorted, that it us unrecognizable from the original telling.

The information received is not erroneous because there was an attempt to deceive, in fact, the harder
one tries to make the information understood, the more likely it will become distorted.

I can see how in an attempt to make such foreign and unusual information understandable, that her information will appear embellished, and lack some credibility.

IMHO

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Aliens have souls too and most are not "trained" into be nice like humans, that is a human social order to be in servitude so that others can feel less threatened by your presence/selfishness.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I haven't seen anyone on the lecture circuit or beyond that seems to have it 100% but there are some things DC has said that seem to ring true. If "help" has been on the way since WWII that would make some of the earliest around 70 years-old by now. I am 60 and have always been just a step or two ahead of the trends. There are some aspects of what she has said I can relate to.

I am much more "liberty-minded" than most anyone I know. I have ideas about tailoring communities to accept just about every societal "aberration" that occurs with frequency, such as letting thieves live among thieves, murderers among murderers, and so on with the more extreme examples. There are a lot of more common "deviations" that we could easily live with, still somewhat extreme but lesser examples would be gambling and prostitution that used to be limited to the state of Nevada. Why not "gay" communities, athiest communities, drunkard and drunk-driving communities, and very strict-standard communities along with everything in between? People would not have to try to resist arrest as law enforcement would be "friendly" with the purpose of just trying to find a good "fit" for everyone. I really oppose a one-size-fits-all type of justice system.

When much younger I felt out-of-place and depressed by what I saw going on around me, the inadequacies and injustices of our systems. By many religio-spiritual systems we are told we have lived physical lives many times before though have no recollection of those lives. I don't see why a "volunteer" as described here would be any different, and I could certainly see why there would be some problems in that entity adjusting to a system that was deemed to be out-of-whack. No mystery there.

Being a "step ahead of the crowd" I have witnessed many profound changes occurring shortly after I went through them. Examples of this would be much-relaxed dress codes at our schools, behavioral expectations, and the like. There has been many strict systems become more relaxed afterwards, though in some areas that I did not attend some of the reverse has also been true.

Looking at where we are today I am not sure if changes I may have helped bring about have all been for the positive. Many people seem to need to be told where to go, what to do, and how to do it and are much less independent than myself. Those people I may not have helped at all, and if anything just made the situation worse. I might think the experiment has failed then. Perhaps the idea was to bring it all to a climax, and we certainly seem to be heading to some sort of climax to occur any time now - things just can't seem to sustain much longer. This could be good, or bad. we shall see. It is certain though that some changes need to occur sooner than later.

Not at all foreseen or planned well in advance I found myself packing up and leaving the US fairly suddenly in the mid 2000's. It was very odd how things just fell into place to comfortably make my exit. I expect to see some major changes come down soon but will be at a comfortable distance to view this happening. Again, I was a step ahead of a growing crowd that is leaving there now.

Whether or not D. Cannon is correct I can see myself as part of the movement she describes. I only recently in the past year or two became aware of her and what she is saying but it does seem to fit my situation growing up to present time. She offers no clue as to what may occur in the near future so I am not being influenced by her theory. All I can say is she did "nail it" a number of times in my situation so I might say that, yeah, I could be one of those in the First Wave she has described.

edit on 20-10-2013 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Most are from eutopias, and are indeed trained to be very equal and loving, and they don't use money, connected teletpathically in most cases to each other. they have memories of their soul missions and soul families and not the veils we have, coming into this testing ground. This is unity!!!

Love makes more than the world go round, the higher cosmos too, its only this level that is the inbetween, and the lower levels, the gravity ones, the ones voided of light and love, that have dimmed down understanding and memories. Love is the progression and advancement that others work for as well. Many will not even defend themselves but prefer to go home in high frequency and some do defend themselves, but only after having spent a long time in efforts to reach diplomatic answers because harming others is gravity, and they don't want to fall.

This is lack of love and lower realms! and they're goal here by the way! Our PTB.

Darren Hayes - Black Out The Sun
edit on 20-10-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueMule

Interesting comment. So is there really such a thing as a Starseed....or is it just a name for a lousy song by one of the worst bands ever?? ;-J (that guy's voice is worse than grinding broken glass together)

Anyways, I have my own tale to tell, and truthfully I believe I fall into the homunculus category.....(especially if you knew the back-story regarding the actions which preceded my birth). Basically, through the "toll" which my father had paid--he had died, and WAS DEAD for around 7-12 hours in Vietnam--- I was "bound" to his bloodline, in order to be born into this world. As a matter of fact, I have the picture WHICH SHOWS HIM LAYING IN THE HOSPITAL WITH HIS Selective Service Number WRITTEN ON HIS CHEST, RECEIVING HIS AWARDS AND MEDALS FROM A 3-STAR GENERAL!!!

For those of you who may know, in Vietnam, when you got your number wrote on your chest, you were DEFINITELY DEAD!!

I have no reason to lie, and in fact, I don't even want anyone to know who I am. But there are other factors which back up my hypothesis. One from recently, was when I had met my GF's uncle. He had been a friend of my dad from after Vietnam, but before I was born. I had NEVER been to the house he had lived in, from when he and my dad hung out... but I was able to describe the apartment, the store that it was located over, and even exactly what the old people who owned the store looked like-even their personalities. I had NEVER discussed any of this with my dad, and also, he didn't remember any of it, until after talking with my GF's uncle. Another thing, was that my GF's uncle was so freaked out- (my GF's uncle knew that there was no way I should have known all these details)-- that he avoided me like the plague after that, and would not even look me in the eye.

So, I essentially have memories that belong to my dad...which come from when I was "bound" to his bloodline,.....but yet before I had been physically born.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Annee
I never had any real peace until I moved to 2 acres in the middle of the Sonora desert.

I was thinking about starting a thread about places of peace .... I think that would be interesting.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   

First Wave-- These people would be in their 40s and early 50s now, finally adjusting to life after going through turbulent early years of feeling they didn't belong here. A number tried to commit suicide or were treated for depression.

Me to a 'T'. I am of the first wave, and no, we do not remember our true origins, that would cause imbalance in the plan. We accomplish through intuition and the bubbling up from the subconscious, but present-moment sentience is a necessary filter that disconnects the higher consciousness...hence the depression. However, temporary connections can give brief glimpses reminding the soul its intended purpose.

First wavers bring inspiration, and awaken the 2nd wavers through emotional cues. These are set in vibration through resonances from a variety of avenues, but particularly through the arts, and the harmonising of sight and sound...out of which, empathetic connections are made, and minds conjoin to common purpose.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I started this thread two years ago but the subject has come up on another thread, so I'm doing a shameless bump of this thread for folks to see and read.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

what other thread are you referring to?

posted on May, 1 2024 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I started this thread 12 years ago and it was well received.
The 'Three Waves of Volunteers' came up in conversation recently
so I found this thread and am shamelessly bumping it for a new
crop of ATSers ... if they are interested.

posted on May, 1 2024 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Thanks for the bump.

I missed this thread last time.

Very insightful; lots of Truth in this thread.

I've always known I came from somewhere else.

Although, I can't really say that... I'm from 'here.'

It's all quite complicated yet so simple isn't it?

I'm either late from the first wave,
Or early from the second, haha.
Does it really matter though?

Good to know we're all here.

^_^

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrotherKinsMan

Thanks for the bump.

I missed this thread last time.

Very insightful; lots of Truth in this thread.

I've always known I came from somewhere else.

Although, I can't really say that... I'm from 'here.'

It's all quite complicated yet so simple isn't it?

I'm either late from the first wave,
Or early from the second, haha.
Does it really matter though?

Good to know we're all here.

^_^

It seems the "Truth" is top secret. Not sure why, it seems both sides prefer it that way. Yet, it doesn't change the truth....

Waves? More like a constant stream. We pretend we are moral flesh and blood beings, when the truth couldn't be further from that. There are truths of our physical world and truths of the Spiritual realm, where most all of us hail from.

I like to compare both truths to the Star Trek episode "Shore Leave" where travailing souls land to have their inner most fantasies fulfilled. And as exactly as the episode reveals, the mechanization's originate, from below.

Bill Hicks once said "Its Just a Ride".

If so, then the "Ride" has gone off the rails, and has been covertly infiltrated by a very negative force. Do you suppose the "Three Waves" are here to fix the issues, or to just point them out, and hope love is enough.

Well, I got news for you. Love, only works with spirited beings, not, the imposters who presently run the world. Love in itself can not stop a bullet or a tank round when it is in flight! Though, we should fight wars for love, not hate.........

Am I part of a "Wave". Who knows. But there was a hint that I come from, below.........

Enjoy your fantasies, while they last......

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

Waves? More like a constant stream. We pretend we are moral flesh and blood beings, when the truth couldn't be further from that.

Personally, I think physical is a manifestation formed by an energy consciousness.

It's about as real as a virtual reality computer game.

There's probably layers of different "worlds".

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
Personally, I think physical is a manifestation formed by an energy consciousness.

You subscribe to Elon Musks thoughts .. we are not in 'base reality'?

ATS Thread - What Are The Chances That We Live In Base Reality?

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 12:21 PM
link   

You subscribe to Elon Musks thoughts .. we are not in 'base reality'?

ATS Thread - What Are The Chances That We Live In Base Reality?

Really? I never heard that before.

Guess I'll have to check it out.

I "flew" a lot when I was a kid. I'd slide up my bedroom wall and the ceiling would just disappear, and I'd be flying around my neighborhood.

edit on pm55America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

Waves? More like a constant stream. We pretend we are moral flesh and blood beings, when the truth couldn't be further from that.

I have little doubt with what you share. Too many other Galaxies spinning around out there for no life to exist.

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join