It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kid Attacked in School By Teacher Making $95,202 a year

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by UltimateSkeptic1

Looks like the adult did a fairly decent job of restraining an out of control "kid"...

The "kid" swings repeatedly at the adult. The "Kid" was definitely the aggressor here...

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl
I'm a teacher. I want to know where in the US a teacher is making $95,000??!!! I have adv degrees and make a third of that!

No kidding !
I have had teachers in my family my whole life,
and I have never ever EVER heard of that kind of money !
Even in Mass.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by UKmonster

He was antagonizing the teacher verbally.

I don't see why it's okay for someone to do that. It should never be okay for someone to verbally antagonize another person, it is a form of assault. That's what's got me riled up. I will never understand why people think it's okay to badmouth and verbally antagonize another person but physical response in defense is not okay.

I'm also sick and tired of this bs attitude of people who don't care about other people feel.

Respect should take into account how a person would feel if verbally assaulted.

Hell, I'll never understand why people only look at the reaction of any given circumstances and no take into account what another person did to the other person to warrant such a response.

i'm incredibly tired of this attitude of "I don't have to give a damn about how another person feels but they have to respect how I feel". It's one of the biggest things that's wrong with society today, and what causes this sheer utter nonsense is the coddling, spoiling, and over protecting the kids.

Because kids are somehow so special that you can't even say a harsh word to them.

This leaves a very bitter taste in my mouth.

There is no such thing as common respect and courtesy anymore.

That's what this situation is all about; the attitude of "I don't have to respect you but you have to respect me because I'm a kid".

What crap.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Laokin

Wow, so you had a hard time and you just projected your issues on this instance. You even have a dialog to go with what you imagine happened.
So this situation reminds you of a situation you had at one time. It does not make this situation the same as yours at all. Oh and I dont believe you that the manager just had that amazing turn around and vowed never to touch another child again just because you fought him. That sounds so made up. And the store manager learned his lesson never to touch another child ever again. The end. ( read that like "and they lived happily ever after" )

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by defuntion

Looks like the adult did a fairly decent job of restraining an out of control "kid"...

The "kid" swings repeatedly at the adult. The "Kid" was definitely the aggressor here...

Out of control??

he obviously did no swinging until he was tossed around on a table 3 or 4 times....maybe you should try watching it again?

Now explain to us where he was "out of control " before being physically assaulted ?

He started swinging AFTER !!!

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by blueorder

Wow and your input there achieved what? Sorry it doesn't require much focus to correct you.
Bottomline, the additional fact of the guys pay shouldn't over cast that this guy overkilled the situation. Your going offtopic in other words.
Superstar out.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by WhisperingWinds

Yep.

24 seconds in, the "kid" swings at the adult for the first time. After the adult grabs ahold of his arm.

The "Kid" turned this into an altercation. The adult did a good job of subduing the out of control "Kid", and he was able to do it without hitting the child. He showed good restraint.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by UKmonster
reply to post by blueorder

Wow and your input there achieved what? Sorry it doesn't require much focus to correct you.
Bottomline, the additional fact of the guys pay shouldn't over cast that this guy overkilled the situation. Your going offtopic in other words.
Superstar out.

I have outskilled you here, no shame in that, just move on

As for the "pay", twas not me who made it the issue, it was the person who started this thread, then backed up by others, including you- I made a nonsense of the pay being mentioned so I understand why you want to move quickly past it

Stay lucky

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Yep.

24 seconds in, the "kid" swings at the adult for the first time. After the adult grabs ahold of his arm.

The "Kid" turned this into an altercation. The adult did a good job of subduing the out of control "Kid", and he was able to do it without hitting the child. He showed good restraint.

exactly, I love the fact that the weights of the teacher and kid are also mentioned- I for one was shocked to learn that a teacher was much heavier than a 12 year old, such stunning and insightful info!

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Yep.

?? I didn't see a swing.. maybe a moved shoulder as if to imply get your hands off me..but no swing !!

Wow, with your kind of insight, and way of twisting the truth, sure hope you don't hold a position of authority..

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

likewise, I hope you don't either, chaos and Lord of the Flies awaits..........

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

OMG! YES! You're RIGHT!!

Just look at this first moment when the kid aggressively hurls himself backwards against a table!!!

Now look!!!

He does it again!! This time aggressively hurling his back up against the same table, knocking it across the room!!

Then he finally attempts to hurl his throat into the hand of the teacher, probably trying to break the teacher's fingers.

Clearly, if somebody tried to toss me around like that, they would suffer a much more severe consequence than losing their $95k a year job.

##personal info snipped##

15e.) Recruitment/Solicitation:
i) You will not use your membership in the Websites for any type of recruitment to any causes whatsoever. You will not Post, use the chat feature, use videos, or use the private message system to disseminate advertisements, chain letters, petitions, pyramid schemes, or any kind of solicitation for political action, social action, letter campaigns, or related online and/or offline coordinated actions of any kind.

Terms and Conditions of Use
edit on Sat Jun 30 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by blueorder

likewise, I hope you don't either, chaos and Lord of the Flies awaits..........

hmmm..instigated by whom?

Nothing worse than people who cause the chaos, and then rush in to "save the day" with unwanted violence.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhisperingWinds
Wow, with your kind of insight, and way of twisting the truth, sure hope you don't hold a position of authority..

Calling it like I see it.
I'm hoping the child gets further discipline. Suspension at least...

Teacher should get a medal. I'd hate to have to deal with other people's poorly raised brats on a daily basis...

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
No one should resort to violence like this. The teacher should not have done that. I would like to know what that boy said to make the teacher attack him. I find it odd that there is 10 people on him though!

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
seriously, the kid wanted to enter the school illegally, the teacher just grabbed him to force him out, but the boy turned arround and swung his arm to hit the teacher. the teacher then just tried to defend himself without beating the boy, just pushing him... the boy was just going crazy and beating the teacher.

so let's conclude: the boy did most of the fighting and even started it. poor teacher.

and somehow nobody of you recognizes the first hit which is done by the boy... strange

btw. it just looks really hard, because the teacher is that much bigger than the boy
edit on 30-6-2012 by aLLeKs because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join