It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Stand Down Did Cheney Order?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by onecraftydudeSo you stick to one little argument that Cheney did not call off the jets. You don't mention all of the BS that happened on the radar that day since you are an expert on that. Why were the jets scrambled out to sea away from NYC? Why was the air-zone above the pentagon cleared? Where are the airplane wings that should be lying on the ground outside the hole in the pentagon?

Sure I can. But those are not the OP. The OP is, if Cheney gave a "stand down" order, then the order had to be given to NEADS and impacted the events of the day. In the historical record, there is nothing but very dedicated and capable people trying desperately to do the exact opposite. Why is it so difficult to point to the order for our air defenses to "stand down". Any record of this order would be helpful.

I'm seeing this as a typical pattern for folks here at ATS. Instead of addressing the OP and issue at hand, people simply come on a thread and launch personal attacks and attempt to change the subject. So yes, I do "stick to one little argument that Cheney did not call off the jets" since that is the OP of this thread. If the OP was any of the topics you raise, then I would be happy to address them, but they are not the topic.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimontheMagus

Originally posted by Alfie1

reply to post by SimontheMagus

I am intrigued. How was the British Crown involved in putting George W Bush in office exactly ?

Do your own research.

No I am not going to research that any more than I am going to research shape-shifting lizards. If you make such assertions you should at least make an effort to show why you think like that.,

As you obviously can't why should anyone be interested in your other assertions about 9/11 ?

I obviously can't? Aside from related bloodlines, why was Nazi Bush Sr. "knighted"? What services to the Crown did he provide to earn such an honor?

I can post a wall of information on the subject anytime I wish. I'm just not in the mood, especially since you're just itching to obfuscate the issue like you just did with the shape-shifting lizards.

So, do your own damn research.

edit on 27-6-2012 by SimontheMagus because: (no reason given)

What related bloodlines ?

Is an honorary knighthood awarded to George Bush Snr, years before GWB was elected, your best evidence of the British Crown's involvement in getting GWB into office ?

You do realise that honorary knighthoods have beeen awarded to people like Douglas Fairbanks Jr, Billy Graham, Bob Hope, Andre Previn and Steven Speilberg amongst others. What services did they provide ?

All this is off topic but I think that bizarre assertions based on no evidence reflect on your credibility when considering what you have to say about 9/11 itself.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I don't think Cheney was ever involved in the shoot down order because the question was does the order still stand? Meaning, to shoot down. Mineta later states that he was discussing 93 not 77 in testimony. A simple mistake or deflection. The plane was a specific amount of miles out and maybe that was the countdown. How far it was from heavy pop areas to put it down...better to do it then rather over a major metro area.

The question is

MR. HAMILTON: We thank you for that. I wanted to focus just a moment on the Presidential Emergency Operating Center. You were there for a good part of the day. I think you were there with the vice president. And when you had that order given, I think it was by the president, that authorized the shooting down of commercial aircraft that were suspected to be controlled by terrorists, were you there when that order was given?

MR. MINETA: No, I was not. I was made aware of it during the time that the airplane coming into the Pentagon. There was a young man who had come in and said to the vice president, "The plane is 50 miles out. The plane is 30 miles out." And when it got down to, "The plane is 10 miles out," the young man also said to the vice president, "Do the orders still stand?" And the vice president turned and whipped his neck around and said, "Of course the orders still stand. Have you heard anything to the contrary

Read the entire transcript from the Commission report and you will see and not just a snippet....

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

Yes, correct. This is further verification that it was the projected TDS display for UA 93 because earlier in the thread it was established that Cheney gave the "shoot down" authorization at 10:15, well after AA 77 had struck the Pentagon...

Good post.....Good point....

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

reply to post by SimontheMagus

I am intrigued. How was the British Crown involved in putting George W Bush in office exactly ?

Do your own research.

No I am not going to research that any more than I am going to research shape-shifting lizards. If you make such assertions you should at least make an effort to show why you think like that.,

As you obviously can't why should anyone be interested in your other assertions about 9/11 ?

I obviously can't? Aside from related bloodlines, why was Nazi Bush Sr. "knighted"? What services to the Crown did he provide to earn such an honor?

I can post a wall of information on the subject anytime I wish. I'm just not in the mood, especially since you're just itching to obfuscate the issue like you just did with the shape-shifting lizards.

So, do your own damn research.

edit on 27-6-2012 by SimontheMagus because: (no reason given)

What related bloodlines ?

Is an honorary knighthood awarded to George Bush Snr, years before GWB was elected, your best evidence of the British Crown's involvement in getting GWB into office ?

You do realise that honorary knighthoods have beeen awarded to people like Douglas Fairbanks Jr, Billy Graham, Bob Hope, Andre Previn and Steven Speilberg amongst others. What services did they provide ?

All this is off topic but I think that bizarre assertions based on no evidence reflect on your credibility when considering what you have to say about 9/11 itself.

My credibility? The people on this forum who are aware that conspiracies and collusion exist on this planet know all about the bloodlines. In fact 40 US presidents can be traced back to one ancestor. I'm sure to you that's just a co-incidence but that's why you can't figure anything else out either.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
delete
edit on 27-6-2012 by Reheat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

In fact 40 US presidents can be traced back to one ancestor. I'm sure to you that's just a co-incidence but that's why you can't figure anything else out either.

Well now, if you want to go back far enough, I can show where you belong to those same bloodlines. That is if you are really human....

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reheat

In fact 40 US presidents can be traced back to one ancestor. I'm sure to you that's just a co-incidence but that's why you can't figure anything else out either.

Well now, if you want to go back far enough, I can show where you belong to those same bloodlines. That is if you are really human....

You can pretend the bloodlines don't exist all you want, it's not going to change them. And FYI, I have nothing to do with those bloodlines.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reheat
reply to post by esdad71

Yes, correct. This is further verification that it was the projected TDS display for UA 93 because earlier in the thread it was established that Cheney gave the "shoot down" authorization at 10:15, well after AA 77 had struck the Pentagon...

Good post.....Good point....

Agreed. This is not a hard one to figure out.

Between 10:10 a.m. and 10:15 a.m, Cheney was asked for permission to shoot down a plane that officials feared was threatening Washington. Cheney said yes "in about the time it takes a batter to decide to swing," one witness said. - NY Daily

Cheney admits that he gave the order ...

The historical record demonstrates the order was given ...

So there is solid evidence which confirms such an order was given. That is the inverse of the OP. There is a myth out there that Cheney gave a "stand down" order. Should be just as easy to demonstrate in the historical record that he did. But so far, nobody has been able to do so. Interesting.
edit on 27-6-2012 by 911files because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

My credibility? The people on this forum who are aware that conspiracies and collusion exist on this planet know all about the bloodlines. In fact 40 US presidents can be traced back to one ancestor. I'm sure to you that's just a co-incidence but that's why you can't figure anything else out either.

In deference to 911 files OP I wont say any more except to point out that everyone is related to everyone else if you go back far enough . When you have a few minutes off from imagining dark worldwide conspiracies about everything do a little mental calculation as to how many ancestors you had 1000 years ago ( 2 parents, 4 grandparents. 8 great grandparents every 25 years and so on.)

sandwalk.blogspot.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

In deference to 911 files OP I wont say any more except to point out that everyone is related to everyone else if you go back far enough . When you have a few minutes off from imagining dark worldwide conspiracies about everything do a little mental calculation as to how many ancestors you had 1000 years ago ( 2 parents, 4 grandparents. 8 great grandparents every 25 years and so on.)

sandwalk.blogspot.co.uk...

Oh darn, the OP was disregarded long ago by those who could not complete a simple task. Might as well inject something "educational" in it

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

When you have a few minutes off from imagining dark worldwide conspiracies about everything do a little mental calculation as to how many ancestors you had 1000 years ago ( 2 parents, 4 grandparents. 8 great grandparents every 25 years and so on.)

This is a conspiracy-oriented forum. There are a mountain of facts that prove conspiracies take place among the power elite. If you don't believe in conspiracies of any kind, why are you here? Why do you feel it is so important to change our opinions? There are an almost infinite amount of forums that would better suit you. Don't you have anything better to do with your life?

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Don't you have anything better to do with your life?

It's very ironic that people like you should recommend to others that they themselves should adhere to.... You have repeatedly posted blatantly FALSE information over and over again and it has been clearly pointed out to you... Also, derailing to change the subject from the OP is one of your specialties, just as you are doing here.

That isn't conducive to anything other than showing your on ignorance and lack of more than a few seconds attention span, in addition to showing that you can not seriously discuss the issues of the thread.

Now, what evidence can you show that Cheney ordered a "stand down"? If you have none, then don't reply.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Reheat

What the hell is a CFR Axe Man Cheney doing running a complicated military action on the very day , simulating the very acts of terrorism that occurred and tying up our response with a new bureaucratic order which he had to have initiated . Who is he that he should have been running that scenario . It's my thought that he was the most qualified to make sure we had our Pearl Harbor . You have picked a peculiar subject that you know can not be proved to your satisfaction which makes you quite disingenuous in you intentions . You are trying to clear Cheney for some reason not by debating whether he is responsible for the complication of the intercept policy or that he had NORAD blinded while he did what he did . Your to the point attitude is good in a court of law but not here
Lawyers are some of the most despised no morals people around .

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
So, to answer the OP, there was nothing that Cheney ordered, only obeyed. We know that jets hit the WTC, we know that there were fires but we no not know what happened to 93 but this is a thread of light to track down. To show that we did as a country intervene.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

No we do not know that Cheney didn't order the complicated engagement order . Vice Admiral Fry supposedly ordered it and his Boss the Secretary of Defense put it into motion . But did that new order of operation come from Cheney ? Did that order facilitate the Pear Harbor . Yes! Did Dick Cheney take command of the operation that NORAD should have been running .? Yes ! Did that effectively stand down NORAD because of discontinued continuity caused by Cheney's interference ? Yes ! And there is more than a coincidence that Cheney chose to run the exercise on that day . Or was he out smarted ?

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
reply to post by esdad71

No we do not know that Cheney didn't order the complicated engagement order . Vice Admiral Fry supposedly ordered it and his Boss the Secretary of Defense put it into motion . But did that new order of operation come from Cheney ? Did that order facilitate the Pear Harbor . Yes! Did Dick Cheney take command of the operation that NORAD should have been running .? Yes ! Did that effectively stand down NORAD because of discontinued continuity caused by Cheney's interference ? Yes ! And there is more than a coincidence that Cheney chose to run the exercise on that day . Or was he out smarted ?

No it did not. Keep up please.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by 911files

What is your game ? How much are they paying you ?You take a very small point and throw out everything that is important . You haven't offered anything to support your position . You can't prove that Cheney didn't . Even if he didn't he was a road block in the way of defending our capital . Cheney was a very powerful and very much feared man . When that old crook checks out I'm sure the truth will come out . You do know that he is a wanted man . He can't go out of the country .

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
reply to post by 911files

What is your game ? How much are they paying you ?You take a very small point and throw out everything that is important . You haven't offered anything to support your position . You can't prove that Cheney didn't . Even if he didn't he was a road block in the way of defending our capital . Cheney was a very powerful and very much feared man . When that old crook checks out I'm sure the truth will come out . You do know that he is a wanted man . He can't go out of the country .

And I can't prove you didn't go to the bathroom this morning either. So what? Since when is "you can't prove it didn't happen" become evidence of anything? If you make a claim, you have to support YOUR claim. It is not incumbent on others to prove it wrong. My "game" is evidence. No evidence, then a claim is worthless.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

And you cannot begin to come even close to proving Cheney did ANY of the things you accuse him of. The funny thing is, people like you used to flood ATS complaining about the Army general who left a Navy captain in charge of the NMCC that day.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join