It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blatant voter-suppression tactics at work in Wisconsin

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
reply to post by HamrHeed

The powers that be sure appreciate the divide you help maintain among citizens by pandering ignorant elitist generalizations.

What I speak of is the truth. The left wing has abandoned it's tax base but still enjoys their fanaticism. The conservative middle class was always here.
You know, the people who fund your dreams. But the money is going to run out and I know for a fact you won't be kicking down the elitists doors for your families' sustenance.
How many warnings do you need? Barak isn't your friend lol
edit on 6-6-2012 by HamrHeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   
That's unfortunate he is a garbage politician and should be evicted like one. I don't see why it's of such doubt that he is capable of these tactics.

Ah well, hopefully people will be more successful in removing these guys from office in the future.

Better:

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
This from the nation that has appointed itself the leader of democracy. Mind you, it's probably safer for the rest of the world if you don't have a voice.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Just a wacky thought here kids.

Perhaps, just perhaps, the people of Wisconsin aren't as stupid as the left thinks they are.

The left obviously thinks that it was money and some commercials that swayed voters.

But what if the voters just wanted to end the countless entitlements to public service unions?

What if the voters just wanted to vote the way they thought?

The left obviously thinks that THEIR own side is so fracking stupid, that a few "supposed" calls and whatnot could sway the left.

Why does the left think everyone is stupid?

They insult the right, their own base, and anyone who gets in their way.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Perhaps, just perhaps, the people of Wisconsin aren't as stupid as the left thinks they are.

The left obviously thinks that it was money and some commercials that swayed voters.

But what if the voters just wanted to end the countless entitlements to public service unions?

The left obviously thinks that THEIR own side is so fracking stupid, that a few "supposed" calls and whatnot could sway the left.

Beez, you know the answer to this of course. The left wing is project gotham.
Batman is obama, and robin is collectively, every dem voter in the usa.
They are in another world, a movie, if you will.
Time to cut scene lol

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by jdub297

The people aren't speaking for no one.
The Koch Brothers are speaking for them with election theft.
Nothing more.

The Koch's contributions dom't even come close to the NEA, SEIU, et al.

You weren't outspent, you were outvoted.

MoveOn.

jw

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Here we go again.... Democrats lose an election so there must have been some kind of conspiracy behind it!
edit on 6-6-2012 by PvtHudson because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

They are used to beleiving that votes can be bought, regardless of what's best for the people or the state.

They don't even consider the actual merits of any position other than their own.
(Im)Pure, deluded self-interest.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by HamrHeed

What I speak of is the truth.

If you haven't realized this, most people tend to think their belief systems are truthful.

The conservative middle class was always here. You know, the people who fund your dreams.

The liberal and centrist middle class was always here too. Fund my dreams? What are you even talking about?

you won't be kicking down the elitists doors for your families' sustenance.

Why would I be kicking down anyone's door?

Barak isn't your friend lol

Why would he be? I can't stand corporatists.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

The day after and still waiting to see the relevant and recent alleged mailers that were being circulated.....

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

No Beez-nees (couldn't resist)! It couldn't be that the numbers could be replicated a second time. It couldn't be that the people of that state didn't actually want the recall and that it was fabricated for no reason other than upset and pissed off workers that were on the chopping block. Nah -- that isn't the case at all.

Scream for democracy -- democracy happens -- scream democracy is a farce cause "your" side lost; rinse, recycle and repeat come November.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by PvtHudson
Here we go again.... Democrats lose an election so there must have been some kind of conspiracy behind it!

Um...aren't the Republicans constantly crying VOTER FRAUD?
It is Republicans that are enacting new rules to battle voter fraud but have yet to produce said voter fraud.

Yeah, it is always the democrats.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by habitforming

Originally posted by PvtHudson

Um...aren't the Republicans constantly crying VOTER FRAUD?
It is Republicans that are enacting new rules to battle voter fraud but have yet to produce said voter fraud.

Yeah, it is always the democrats.

Is everyone straight up honest in politics? Hell NO!

However - the majority and big scale voter fraud has been proven to be Republicans.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Old American

Originally posted by AnonymousCitizen

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
Question: why is a "conservative" SuperPAC like "Americans for Prosperity" mailing absentee ballots only to democratic voters? Absentee ballots that just happen to have the incorrect return address and the incorrect election date, two days AFTER the close of the election (Aug. 11 instead of Aug. 9)?

What does this 10+ month old postcard have to do with the current topic of voter intimidationsuppression? I'm not getting that connection. Are you saying the recall election was last fall? And we all missed it? Crap.
edit on 6/5/12 by AnonymousCitizen because: use correct word

It has EVERYTHING to do with it! Just like Bush has EVERYTHING to do with what's wrong today! Don't you know that time doesn't matter? Dates are just facades to what's really happening! That mailer dated 10 moths ago means that the ones sent out this year are..the real...thing that...means that other thing...and stuff...

What are you, a Koch brothers shill sympathizer Nazi anti-freedom fascist Creationist or something?!?!?!?!

/TOA

That's funny. He questions a date and you essentially call him a Nazi. With an attitude like that, if you want to see a Nazi, look in the mirror.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
As for the topic....I think those tactics should just about level the playing field with all the dead Democrats who will vote, along with the hoards of illegal aliens.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by navy_vet_stg3
As for the topic....I think those tactics should just about level the playing field with all the dead Democrats who will vote, along with the hoards of illegal aliens.

I was a 40 year registered Republican up until last month - - when I switched to "non-affiliated".

At least I have watched and listened to all sides of politics - - with as much un-bias as possible for many years.

And I've followed the voter fraud for quite a while. Guess what? There are dead Republicans too.

And more and more intense voter fraud is amongst Republicans not Democrats.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Well then, I guess the only way to fix this is to require voter ID at the time of voting, NO electronic voting. Standardized voting forms, similar to the bubble circle forms we take tests on. And, as you slide your paper into the vote counter, it displays the CURRENT vote count, date and time. This way, you can compare vote totals with someone else, if you don't trust what you're reading. For example, you vote and there are 10,000 votes for candidate A and 3000 votes for candidate B, then the guy behind you votes and the count is 10,720 for candidate A and 3000 for B, there's a problem!

No jacking with the electronics.
No illegal alien voters.
No dead voters.
No pets voting.

Sound good?

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

And I've followed the voter fraud for quite a while. Guess what? There are dead Republicans too.

And more and more intense voter fraud is amongst Republicans not Democrats.

Superlative!

Everyone advocating Voter ID insists it should apply across the board.

Please explain the "progressive" opposition to party-neutral voter ID.

deny ignorance

jw

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
That's unfortunate he is a garbage politician and should be evicted like one. I don't see why it's of such doubt that he is capable of these tactics.

Ah well, hopefully people will be more successful in removing these guys from office in the future.

I'm not sure what you are saying here... and I don't know why you call him a "garbage politician" since it seems he is successful in doing all that he was voted into office to do, too successful, or the unions would not have attacked them as they did.

Didn't he get a 6 billion deficit under control? Wasn't there a huge voter turnout that voted about 60% in his favor? The people voted and the unions lost, it is that simple. When you suggest that "hopefully people will be more successful in removing these guys from office in the future" I'm not sure WHAT people you are talking about?

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Credit to Mr. Lennon and McCartney..

... There's nothing you can know that isn't known.
Nothing you can see that isn't shown.
Nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be.
It's easy.
All you need is love, all you need is love,
All you need is love, love, love is all you need...

Peace

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join