It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Occupiers Claim PTSD Spreading Through Ranks

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Some of you guys are so stupid it's beyond words. I think the Occupy movement is an impotent movement, sure. But wtf are you guys doing?

Sitting around on an internet forum calling the only ones out there taking action about this sh*t a bunch of pussies. You guys go sit in a park and have your heads bashed in by your own cops just for wanting a better future for your country and see how you feel afterwards. The occupy movement will achieve nothing. Just like what you're doing. Who's better, you for not participating in a doomed effort to fix your country, or the idiots who are participating in the fruitless efforts of trying to fix your country?
I don't know, but I have more respect for the brave idiots getting their heads knocked in than you pretentious idiots observing this happen, and then attacking your own team.

Quite frankly you should be ashamed of yourselves, and if you're not, it's because you've got a nice case of Stockholm Syndrome. Do you enjoy being owned and run by a bunch of greedy fascists? Have you found some sort of twisted comfort in your own decline? Do you like being over-taxed to pay for ridiculous debts that you didn't ask for and don't deserve? Sent to die on foreign soil in the name of your Corporate Empire's profit and power? Driven to lower-class homelessness from a dwindling job industry? Robbed of your freedom that your crazy bastard ancestors fought for so long to attain? Why they bothered, I'll never know. And continually embarrassed by your representatives again and again on international television in front of the rest of the world? Sounds like a f*cking hoot. But you just wait til the problems that face your country catch up to you on a personal level and let's see who's a pussy. Oh wait, that's right, you've got rifles and tonnes of ammunition.

I feel so much better now! At least, when the sh*t does eventually hit the fan, all you tough guys can go down in a scene of blazing glory! Oh, sweet relief
Let's all sit around and argue amongst ourselves until it happens then, eh? Never mind the obvious truth America, go back to sleep. Your country's fine. Your crazy hillbillies have this covered. Ignore the occupy movement, they're just a bunch of pussies who don't wanna die like badasses!

When does this bullsh*t end America? Seriously? When the USA implodes? Is that what you're all waiting for? You can be honest if it is, there's no shame in giving up. Sometimes surrendering just means you have the strength to let go, right? Perhaps you'd all rather these futile rebellious movements just disappeared so we can all die of starvation and self-destruction in peace and indignity.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chance321

Originally posted by redneck13
here you can see the after effects of the microwave brain fuddler used on OWS protesters
This abuse be must stopped

edit on 3-6-2012 by redneck13 because: n

Wow, you mean it changed the guys hair green and grew out the pit hair on that woman? Yikes!

No. The reason why the guy's hair is green, is because Occupy represents a scenario where the normal people haven't wanted to expend the effort to save themselves from what is coming. So the freaks have had to step into the breach instead.

You might not like us green hairs, conservatives; (and green skins, in my own case) but if we somehow manage to save you from being herded into the camps, you might eventually change your stance towards us. As the song says, it's not easy, being green.

edit on 3-6-2012 by petrus4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by badgerpit

The big difference between the Tea Party and Occupy isn't in identifying problems.

It's in their individual solutions for the problems.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Just reading some of the "occupy supporters" posts in here solidifies what I already knew from the beginning.L A M E and penetrated

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Sixty bucks a head for protesters, all in a days work.
How about those people that get suckered in for free?
Try to get on the sixty dollar list next year
dailycaller.com... r-the-day/

Text
‘Occupy CPAC’ protesters paid $60 for the day
Protesters at Friday’s “Occupy CPAC” event, organized by AFL-CIO and the Occupy DC movement, told The Daily Caller that they were paid “sixty bucks a head” to protest outside the Conservative Political Action Conference in Washington, D.C.

One protester told TheDC that all the “Occupy” activists were being paid to protest, and that his union, Sheet Metal Workers Local 100, approached him about the money-making opportunity.

“I have nothing nice to say about Local 100. … They just told me ‘you wanna make sixty bucks? So c’mon,’” the protester said.

Other “Occupy CPAC” protesters were unwilling to speak on camera because they were unaware what they were protesting and what the CPAC event was about

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Ok, that is valid enough. How, then, does a person who truly believes that the whole system they are ruled under is compromised to the core go about voicing this concern? Obviously 'writing your congressman' does not apply to such a person. What solutions to this problem would get a nod of approval? You see, as long as you are owned by this system, you will never be able to see outside of it. The 'American Dream' is dead for most people, so what do we dream about now?

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by badgerpit
reply to post by beezzer

Ok, that is valid enough. How, then, does a person who truly believes that the whole system they are ruled under is compromised to the core go about voicing this concern? Obviously 'writing your congressman' does not apply to such a person. What solutions to this problem would get a nod of approval? You see, as long as you are owned by this system, you will never be able to see outside of it. The 'American Dream' is dead for most people, so what do we dream about now?

Every case is different. Every person is different.

I joined the Tea Party.
I want to start locally and work my way up.

I don't write to my congressman, I write ABOUT my congressman.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
I'm only on Dick Cheney, John Stossel and Satans mailing list.

At least your honest

And this is the funniest thread I have ever read in my life! Seriously? PTSD? lol.....

S&F
edit on 3-6-2012 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAnarchist
Some of you guys are so stupid it's beyond words. I think the Occupy movement is an impotent movement, sure. But wtf are you guys doing?

Sitting around on an internet forum calling the only ones out there taking action about this sh*t a bunch of pussies. You guys go sit in a park and have your heads bashed in by your own cops just for wanting a better future for your country and see how you feel afterwards. The occupy movement will achieve nothing. Just like what you're doing. Who's better, you for not participating in a doomed effort to fix your country, or the idiots who are participating in the fruitless efforts of trying to fix your country?
I don't know, but I have more respect for the brave idiots getting their heads knocked in than you pretentious idiots observing this happen, and then attacking your own team.

Quite frankly you should be ashamed of yourselves, and if you're not, it's because you've got a nice case of Stockholm Syndrome. Do you enjoy being owned and run by a bunch of greedy fascists? Have you found some sort of twisted comfort in your own decline? Do you like being over-taxed to pay for ridiculous debts that you didn't ask for and don't deserve? Sent to die on foreign soil in the name of your Corporate Empire's profit and power? Driven to lower-class homelessness from a dwindling job industry? Robbed of your freedom that your crazy bastard ancestors fought for so long to attain? Why they bothered, I'll never know. And continually embarrassed by your representatives again and again on international television in front of the rest of the world? Sounds like a f*cking hoot. But you just wait til the problems that face your country catch up to you on a personal level and let's see who's a pussy. Oh wait, that's right, you've got rifles and tonnes of ammunition.

I feel so much better now! At least, when the sh*t does eventually hit the fan, all you tough guys can go down in a scene of blazing glory! Oh, sweet relief
Let's all sit around and argue amongst ourselves until it happens then, eh? Never mind the obvious truth America, go back to sleep. Your country's fine. Your crazy hillbillies have this covered. Ignore the occupy movement, they're just a bunch of pussies who don't wanna die like badasses!

When does this bullsh*t end America? Seriously? When the USA implodes? Is that what you're all waiting for? You can be honest if it is, there's no shame in giving up. Sometimes surrendering just means you have the strength to let go, right? Perhaps you'd all rather these futile rebellious movements just disappeared so we can all die of starvation and self-destruction in peace and indignity.

Yeah, that's good stuff there.

edit on 6/3/2012 by Turq1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by badgerpit
reply to post by beezzer

Every case is different. Every person is different.

I asked a rhetorical question, as a person can do nothing within the system to change it if he believes that system is compromised. You cannot win a fixed game, and the game is clearly fixed. So, what is left for options? Defiance.

I am always supportive of someone's efforts to improve themselves or others around them, and if you think that the Tea Party is the path forward, then I hope there is progress (however you measure that), but from where I stand I see the Tea Party as an extension of our failing two party system. If that is the case, then the Tea Party's fate is the same as our governments.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Text
Protesters at Friday’s “Occupy CPAC” event, organized by AFL-CIO and the Occupy DC movement, told The Daily Caller that they were paid “sixty bucks a head” to protest outside the Conservative Political Action Conference in Washington, D.C.

One protester told TheDC that all the “Occupy” activists were being paid to protest, and that his union, Sheet Metal Workers Local 100, approached him about the money-making opportunity.

“I have nothing nice to say about Local 100. … They just told me ‘you wanna make sixty bucks? So c’mon,’” the protester said.

Other “Occupy CPAC” protesters were unwilling to speak on camera because they were unaware what they were protesting and what the CPAC event was about

Most of the people in my union will not get out of pay for a whole days pay if they do not already have to m-f let alone go protest for about 3 hours pay. I would love to see my union offer me money to protest but I guess that only happens where right wingers get to know about it.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

They definitely cant get PTSD just from being protestors.. I actually have PTSD from having to watch my grandma pass away from brain cancer and having to help take care of her when the cancer got too bad..
It makes me mad they would even consider they have PTSD...

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   

DID YOU SERIOUSLY LINK TO BREITBART ON THIS ISSUE??

You [SNIP] seriously bought this article??

I follow the various Occupy groups and THIS PTSD TALK WAS NOT BROUGHT UP ONCE, THAT I NOTICED.

Upon searching for the specific texts, the only places I found them were on RIGHT-WING PROPAGANDA SITES and not a single Occupy site. You'd think if this was such a huge issue, I'd be able to find it easily?

What probably happened is ONE person posted these things on an Occupy site, an idiot right-winger read it, then emailed it to all his friends and embellished/exaggerated it to a ridiculous degree, then it became "news" as if the entirety of the Occupy movement is whining about PTSD within its ranks. WRONG. This is not a huge issue, but EVEN SO, when you're violently attacked and imprisoned by police and you've never experienced it before, I can imagine it being a traumatic/violating experience. For any of you who downplay that, I invite you to get gassed, tased, pepper-sprayed, your head smashed in by a billy-club, and thrown in jail, then try to act like tough-guys. Truth is, most of you right-wingers are coddled but like to peacock like you're tough/rugged. In my experience, the vast majority of you aren't any tougher or more rugged than anyone else, in fact, society treats you with kid gloves because you ARE the status quo. If anyone's a bunch of pussies, it's you and your rich-boy clowns in the right-wing media.

This propaganda article is rife with exaggeration and doesn't actually reflect most of the talk of Occupy or Occupy Chicago.

But here are the actual texts (supposedly) if you want to read them, they're actually pretty reasonable/standard:

eagnews.org...

eagnews.org...

eagnews.org...

edit on 4-6-2012 by NoHierarchy because: (no reason given)

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
edit on 4-6-2012 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
We know better than to listen to the OWS crowd spew BS
Hey, look at this nut job
Just because you spend a fortune on education doesn’t mean you will have a job
Or be able to afford a home.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Autumnal

You should be in the nurses union
They got real money

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I give this kid credit for being honest

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Autumnal

Text

Most of the people in my union will not get out of pay for a whole days pay if they do not already have to m-f let alone go protest for about 3 hours pay. I would love to see my union offer me money to protest but I guess that only happens where right wingers get to know about it.

I don’t know if 60 bucks is enough. I don’t want to get pepper sprayed,
This looks worse than the Hindenburg disaster
Somebody should have called the police

edit on 4-6-2012 by redneck13 because: v

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoHierarchy

DID YOU SERIOUSLY LINK TO BREITBART ON THIS ISSUE??

YES I DID

Refute the story, refute the article all you want. HuffPoo wasn't running with it, nor was any other lib-progressive site. So I went with Breitbart.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   

I give this kid credit for being honest

A quote from the comments on this video:-

I will pray to my god tonight for this kid to die a horrible death before he breeds.

Yes, the speaker in this video possibly has entitlement issues; but can anyone explain to me how or why wishing for his death, has any logical relation whatsoever to what he is saying?

Conservatives, if you want credibility from me, cease being hateful, and primarily emotive in general terms. Have your opinions, by all means; but I am going to demand objectivity. Ad hominem, death threats, profanity, and threats of violence, are not elements of rational argument.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

You should ask them over at the you tube
We don’t know pookie wang about that here

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join