It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC7, the smoking gun that just will not go away until the traitors are rounded up

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on May, 23 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Please note the location of Building 7. It is separated from WTC 1 by two buildings, WTC 5 and 6.

The Building 7 with localised fires breaking out.

Localised fires

Aerial view of Building 7 with other buildings still standing all around it, even the badly damaged and "scoop-out" Building 6 is still standing.

Note Building 7 (east elevation) to the right and to the back ground, the severally burning Building 5. It never collapsed despite the flames and the debris from WTC1. How come its trusses never "sagged".
edit on 23-5-2012 by MI5edtoDeath because: (no reason given)

edit on 26/5/12 by argentus because: corrrected spelling of 'traitors' at OP request

+10 more 
posted on May, 23 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by MI5edtoDeath

WTC7 was without a doubt imploded....no other explanation makes any sense whatsoever. Hopefully the people behind 911 will be brought to justice soon...hopefully.

p.s. Your avatar really freaks me out!!

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by KibbleChild

WTC7 was without a doubt imploded....no other explanation makes any sense whatsoever. Hopefully the people behind 911 will be brought to justice soon...hopefully.

p.s. Your avatar really freaks me out!!

If WTC 7 was imploded, then questions have to be asked about WTCs 1 and 2.

Glad you like my avatar. Thanks.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
yea, and i saw that one picture.....localized fires.....
could be where the briefcase was right before some kind boom happened

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

You forgot to show the south side, belching smoke from top to bottom. I wonder why ?

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Here's the owner Larry Silverstein saying "pull it"

www.youtube.com...

We all know it was demolished, nothing is going to come of this...

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by GBP/JPY
yea, and i saw that one picture.....localized fires.....
could be where the briefcase was right before some kind boom happened

The fires seemed to have in the lower floors where the government offices were located. Perhaps settling alight all those filing cabinets brought the building down.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

You forgot to show the south side, belching smoke from top to bottom. I wonder why ?

www.youtube.com...

You wonder why? Pray tell why you suspect me of a nefarious deeds when you swallowed the official story hook, line and sinker?

Your video shows the side facing the post office building. The video was taken from a point nearly behind the post office building of a side of Building 7 furtherest away from WCT1.

Your "belching smoke" is probably an updraft from the burning building 5. Do you see the photo of Building 5?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by MI5edtoDeath

Originally posted by Alfie1

www.youtube.com...

You wonder why? Pray tell why you suspect me of a nefarious deed when you swallowed the official story hook, line and sinker?

Your video shows the side facing the post office building. The video was taken from a point nearly behind the post office building of a side of Building 7 furtherest away from WCT1.

Your "belching smoke" is probably an updraft from the burning building 5. Do you see the photo of Building 5?

Of course it is ! When is your next appointment with specsavers ?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

Of course it is ! When is your next appointment with specsavers ?

Reductio ad absurdum

Trust an "Official Story" (OSer) to take it to the gutter.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by MI5edtoDeath
Your "belching smoke" is probably an updraft from the burning building 5. Do you see the photo of Building 5

Hahahaha! Hahahahaha!

You really believe that?! Oh, well, that was a chuckle for sure.

This evidence enough that the building was burning all over the South side and had damage?

edit on 23-5-2012 by Varemia because: video was unnecessary

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

You said,

Hahahaha! Hahahahaha!

You really believe that?! Oh, well, that was a chuckle for sure.

Is this your attempt at ridicule?

The FEMA report said the lower south facing elevation was cantilevered and that there were lift cores at the centre of the building with trusses connecting the area.

So what if the facade was damaged? They are not load bearing and the building was held up by the cores and trusses.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

So, have you got that data on the nist model of WTC7 THAT YOU PROMISED US?

Its a bit disappointing to see you start a WTC7 thread without including any reference to this new evidence.
edit on 5/23/2012 by DrEugeneFixer because: for fun

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

I was laughing at your comment that the smoke from Building 7 was from 5. You have to be joking with everyone to possibly act like you believe Building 7 wasn't producing that smoke. I provided pictures for proof.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Nice post MI5.

We are supposed to believe that debris causes fires!

Eye witness Barry Jennings talking about explosions in WTC7

I've got a good picture showing minimal debris damage, I'll dig it out tomorrow.

BTW, OP, ignore the shills from now on, dont waste your time responding to them no matter what they say. Just answer the genuine unhostile members. The shills are full of crap anyway. They're only trying to sell a lie!

Keep up the good word MI5.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by 4hero

It was already worked out years ago that Barry Jennings didn't look through a single window until both towers collapsed. The "explosion" in the stairwell was Tower 1 impacting the building he was in, Building 7. This is backed up by his companion's testimony, who was much better at describing the outside.

Jennings thought that the firefighters coming and going were the collapses of the towers, but he described nothing that was synonymous with the collapses. The reason is that the window he opened was on the North side, facing away from the Towers' previous location.

The fact that this has to continuously be told to you guys is revealing. I mean, come on! If you can't even remember that for even a couple months, how can anyone take you seriously?
edit on 23-5-2012 by Varemia because: typo

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I'll add a little more about Barry Jennings, he was inside WTC7, and there were explosions inside WTC7 whilst he was still in there, hence why him and his colleague were trapped inside for a good while.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
guys we have a much bigger problem at hand then the wtc7..

the OPs avatar. seriously scares the crap out of me.

+4 more 
posted on May, 24 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Building 7 was demolished, pure and simple, end of discussion.

I can't believe this is still debatable. People who think that building could have collapsed the way it did because of the fires it had shouldn't even be acknowledged with responses.

Sorry if this attitude is contrary to the essence of a discussion forum, but it's ridiculous. Open your eyes.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Varemia

I was laughing at your comment that the smoke from Building 7 was from 5. You have to be joking with everyone to possibly act like you believe Building 7 wasn't producing that smoke. I provided pictures for proof.

What is it with you OSers chasing us concerned citizens while we chase the truth.

You "official story freaks" are focused on us because we are focused on 9/11.

You said, "...act like you believe Building 7 wasn't producing that smoke."

WTF! How can I defend myself from things you invent????
edit on 24-5-2012 by MI5edtoDeath because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join