It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thank God It is Up to the Faithful to Build an Electric Fence and Kill Gay People - video included

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
The hatred and misconception towards and about religion is predicted. Christians and non Christians have been fooled.

MATTHEW - Holy Bible.

3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.

11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand

16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:

17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:

23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.

24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

25 Behold, I have told you before.

26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.

27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:

33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.

34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

37 But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,

39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.

44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.

edit on 22-5-2012 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by denver22

Throw them to the lions for their comments

who knows...maybe you did in a past life. You must be so much better than all Christians eh

No only the false ones who pray on little children and say things like in the thread they go first, to the pits with them lions

yes i am so much better than the christians that claim to be the followers of christ only then to lure little children to the churches. I have met some good christians and god fearing people that would do anything for you.

As for the guy who said about electric fences people like that can spend a little time with me locked in a room
hehehe i just know that they would not leave alive wink wink... i am not a christian by the way..

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Throw them to the lions for their comments

You must be so much better than all Christians eh

I think anyone posting on here can say they are much better than all christians that say things like he said

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Of course I would never support what that guy said. But your comment about throwing people to lions shows your mindset as well. Who are the ones preying on the children and the youth? Think about it, because they are not just in the pulpits of the church but in the very classrooms where children are forced to hear and parents are told to shut up or they get arrested.
Jesus did tell us that many knew not what they do. But I think some do.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Of course I would never support what that guy said. But your comment about throwing people to lions shows your mindset as well. Who are the ones preying on the children and the youth? Think about it, because they are not just in the pulpits of the church but in the very classrooms where children are forced to hear and parents are told to shut up or they get arrested.

chill out now i know that i am not stupid i am aware it is not just vicars.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Well, they are when the members are not following the book that holds the content of what they believe in. We're supposed to be on watch for wolves in sheepskin. So, when we do not do our jobs, we get wolves leading the sheep.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by CynicalDrivel

"It is better to live one day as a lion, than 100 years as a Sheep" and boy i would like to be the lion when they chuck all them vicar peodophile sheep that have prayed on the children . send them vicars in with me in the arena it will be like lambs to the slaughter there will be blood and only blood left.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

I would get that man and tie him to that electric fence then turn on the power.
DANGER DANGER HIGH VOLTAGE pmsl

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by denver22

Only the Pope is the Vicar of Christ.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by denver22

Only the Pope is the Vicar of Christ.
Yeah another one in sheeps clothing .

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

To you and everyone else reading this thread.

Please know that this is not something that most religious would agree with, so don't demonize all religion for some crazed pastor. If an atheist said something like that I would think he did it purely because he didn't believe in God.

In fact my denomination (Lutheran) just voted against a bill that would try to limit the rights of gays and lesbians under marriage laws

Link here

Thanks

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
What scares me is that these people have congregations and control tax free budgets.

Sorry, I had to.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Nah, the problem is that humanity herds like cats, but think like sheep, no matter how predatory they are. The biggest reason sheep are used is because herding sheep was common and because of the difference between how a Shepard leads sheep vs. cattle, and that it was the common sacrifice.
edit on 23-5-2012 by CynicalDrivel because: added in "common and"

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

Thank you for shedding light on the fact that many are deceived.

To the OP, I would just like to say that there are many different types of Christians, as well as there are many types of non Christians.

All Christians that I know would never want that for homosexuals, and if they speak out against homosexuality , it is because they do not believe it is Gods will, and care for the souls . Most never say anything at all about it , and just pray privately for all who commit sins concerning sexuality.

It isn't fair to lump all Christians together over some radical group or pastors beliefs , just as it isn't fair to lump all non Christians because some would be willing to heard up ALL Christians and surround them with an electrical fence.

edit on 23-5-2012 by WhisperingWinds because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Me personally am not labeling all christians as we are on the subject of the deranged christian who thinks to electrocute the said types of people so i say shame on you christian as you are supposed to be following gods will and not coming out with stuff like that..

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Considering that Christianity's job is SEDUCTION to the GOSPEL, these crazies make this job all the harder--especially in subjects that are considered a sin.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by CynicalDrivel
Considering that Christianity's job is SEDUCTION to the GOSPEL, these crazies make this job all the harder--especially in subjects that are considered a sin.

This is one of the harder aspects of Christianity that many have a hard time with -- please note that "many" pertains to my own personal encounters and my cornerstone in which I compare "Christianity" towards.

That which I compare is that of my grandmother. Devout and true, but realistic and knowledgeable that not all goes according to the good book. I watched her chastise and disparage her grandson because he, as an ordained minister, refused to marry his sister (because of personal reasons).

These stories are numerous, as are the stories of all the other crazies.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Too true!

Albeit VERY expensive sheeps clothing!

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by MattiasDesigns

*sigh* while homosexuality is a natural occurance in nature, children are not born gay. You'd have a better chance of blaming it on a chemical imbalance as seen in most amphibians who stop mating only to reproduce themselves.

But they are not born that way..it takes time for such a imbalance to build to the point of sexual choice. Since you are not sexually mature till yer early teens, there ya go.

Which when you think about it, explains more than just saying....your born that way.

As far as the church goes......maybe this dude needs to spend some quality time in a cell with thunder buns. Might change his mind....

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

That's not the point!

This pastor, who is probably admired by plenty in his community, is spewing comments that paint a rosy picture of the ignorance that infests the American South.

Maybe when people down there stop sleeping with their cousins long enough, they'll realize just what a whirlpool of # that area really is.
edit on 23-5-2012 by The Sword because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join