It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tracey Taylor - "Aliens Gave Me a Special Gift"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   
I was an art history major and have seen alot of different artwork....something about her work is very different. Even though you can see elements from ancient cultures in her drawings the totality of what she does is unique.
The characters of that "language" she's drawn are also truly amazing.
I'll take her explanation for it.
S&F

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by UnlimitedSky
It is very difficult to know if she is telling the truth or not.

Not if you remember that humans lie....a lot.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by cybersk8er

I can relate to most of her story,from the age the visits started to the markings in her hands.I'm 100% sure that i have seen before the "alien" language from the picture in the article,i just can't point where i have seen it before.
Something though seems a little off.I have a feeling that she has enriched her story with a few fictional details.

I don't know ,that's just a gut feeling.Maybe i'm wrong.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by violet

Edit
Found video and watched . Her drawings are good. It's amazing how they interconnect.
When she described how her hand sort of moved itself, sounds like automatic writing, which isn't really known to be communication via alien entities.
edit on 19-5-2012 by violet because: (no reason given)

Automatic Writing - Has been used by one's claiming to be a contact for off earth beings.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Interesting post, cybersk8er. I think the young woman has a brilliant, unusual, original artistic talent, but that,s all it is......Thank you for posting!

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrJohnSmith

Interesting post, cybersk8er. I think the young woman has a brilliant, unusual, original artistic talent, but that,s all it is......Thank you for posting!

Artistic talent can not be simply dismissed as just artistic talent
Many artists will speak of channeling ideas even the ancients spoke of their Muse

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
If aliens really are responsible for her work then (as far as the aliens are concerned) what is the point? If an alien race feels a need to convey a message then why not just bloody tell us!?! Why all the mystery? This is just another 'story' that no one can either prove or disprove, as usual zzzzzz --ridiculous delusional boring rubbish IMHO!

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot

Originally posted by UnlimitedSky
It is very difficult to know if she is telling the truth or not.

Not if you remember that humans lie....a lot.

I say again, It is very difficult to know if she is telling the truth...

...because with the timy little bitty part of our brains that we do use, we are unable to experience the full gammut of possibilities.... the sky is not the limit.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
It's funny to read the opinions on this thread about her acting or lying about her experiences. She's a starseed. An ET soul inhabiting a human body. The ET script is a strong indicator to me. Use to draw similar things when I was younger. The symbols carry a transmission with them.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Artists never make money during their active years: of course there are ways to make that happen! She is, however, a good artist.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I think her special gift' comes from online New Age mystical geometry sites, as well as her taste in colour schemes...a modern take on the fairies at the bottom of the garden.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Hmmm, good story. I am not entirely certain if it were aliens of not, but does anyone here ever remember being in a "school" where they were the only student, and the professors were three beings always in shadow?

Here is my story on this.
At 16 years of age, I was already deep into cars, Muscle Cars, Big Block Monsters that stalked this planet leaving long stripes of black rubber behind. I wanted to work on these cars, bad. I am laying in bed one night, and said aloud, "man, I sure wish I know all about these cars!" Just like that, I was whisked away to another place. Quite like a classroom, I even sat at a desk, and I was the only student, at least that I could see. The "room" was quite dark, lighted, but very subdued light. In front of the "classroom" were three very tall beings. They were all in shadow, I could not make out any facial features, only that they were humanoid, and bi-pedal. Each one would "glide" ahead of the others, one at a time, and would lecture me via telepathy. I could feel the information flowing into my brain at a fantastic rate of transfer. I am not sure how long the session was, I awake refreshed, and ready to go. I was working at a Dodge Dealership at the time, the Dealer owned a Sunoco Station across the street, and I ran it, pumping gas, changing oil, ans taking the run off from the Dealership. One day shortly after my experience, a customer brought in a car he had just bought new, a 70 Barracuda 426 Hemi four speed. The engine would not idle at all, the owner had to keep blipping the throttle to keep her running. The live mechanics worked on it all day with no results, and went home for the day. I still have two hours before the station closed, so I asked the boss, a good friend of my step Dad, if he minded if I took a look at it. He agreed, and strongly told me not to take the car out, period. Fat chance of that not happening!
The problem was a sticking needle valve in the carburator, a quick swap for another, warmed her up, and adjusted the idle. She purred. She would really run too! I soon learned that I had am amazing knowledge of these engines, things I had never learned, read, or studied. Within a year, I was in high demand as a H.P. wrench and diagnostician, no one else really wanted to work on Muscle Cars anyway. I went on to have a really good career in servicing and building cars, Hot rods, Custom Street Rods, Drag Cars, and Dirt Trackers. Made a few million doing this, spent as soon as I made it, and loved every single minute.

In 1985 I rolled over in a semi truck and tanker, hauling food products. My lower back was broken in three places, and my neck vertebra was cracked in two places, broke in one, and I had a great deal of nerve damage. I was on my back for more than two years.

When I recovered, I was bored half to death. My son, bless his heart, bought me a used American Megatrends desktop computer running Windows 98. I barely knew how to turn it on. My uncle gave me a copy of Windows 98 SE, and a floppy that would get it going, this was before the days of a CD-DVD that would start by itself. So, I started learning, got a dial up connection. I was fairly lost, knowing hardly anything about the thing, and again, laying in bed, I said it, the same words. Again it happened, I was whisked away, placed in the classroom, and lectured.
Two months later I was repairing computers for my friends. Now I do it for a partial living.

I do not know for certain who the beings are that taught me these things, nor do I really care. What I learned makes me money to live on, so questioning the source seems redundant. I have had several people of the religious kind tell me it was Demons who taught me, but I fail to see that, just like I fail to see Demons posing as Ghosts, or Aliens. To me, Demons exists only in the minds of those who believe, and support them.

So, ATS, anyone else?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

I feel sorry for her. Surrounded by ignorants who allowed her to believe in such absurdity is criminal. Aliens gave her a gift...of art......yeah right. She is no different than THOUSANDS of creative people on the planet, she just seems to be crazier than most of them.

Those around her as as much to blame for not helping her seek help, or perhaps there was abuse in her past of a sexual nature.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by violet

Edit
Found video and watched . Her drawings are good. It's amazing how they interconnect.
When she described how her hand sort of moved itself, sounds like automatic writing, which isn't really known to be communication via alien entities.
edit on 19-5-2012 by violet because: (no reason given)

Yes that came to mind as well.
Here is the wiki on automatic writing / psychography for anyone interested. It's quite a mysterious subject, something right up our alley.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Thanks for sharing that.

That's the first time I ever really heard about just how savvy aliens are with nice cars.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

I knew a Woman who did automatic writing.
This woman was an extraordinary person.
I see a lot of charlatans however.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by gameisupman

I feel sorry for her. Surrounded by ignorants who allowed her to believe in such absurdity is criminal. Aliens gave her a gift...of art......yeah right. She is no different than THOUSANDS of creative people on the planet, she just seems to be crazier than most of them.

Those around her as as much to blame for not helping her seek help, or perhaps there was abuse in her past of a sexual nature.

I would not feel sorry for her - she seems quite a happy soul.
Believe me she is pretty much middle of the road in the crazy dept regarding artists
What is crazy to one may be common sense to another

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by artistpoet

Good point.

Yeah I'd say this woman is one of the most normal and sane artists around.
And I'm being totally serious about that.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet
reply to post by muzzleflash

I knew a Woman who did automatic writing.
This woman was an extraordinary person.
I see a lot of charlatans however.

You speak with some authority-- how do you tell the difference between an extraordinary person & a charlatan ?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I believe her!

For those who don't always understand the simplest of things - She says that early drawings that she brought to a meeting were placed together by a fellow group member - and represented STAR CONSTELLATIONS. The cells she places together in the videos and says she was told how to arrange in a dream, are obviously not star constellations, and an entirely different set of drawings.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join