It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tracey Taylor - "Aliens Gave Me a Special Gift"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
An interesting article written by Australian Tracey Taylor for Take 5 Magazine - September 2005.

I live in Australia and never heard of this girl before, and really do find it interesting as she hasn't really got anything to gain. I'm not saying I believe, but it does make your mind wonder about it.
edit on 19-5-2012 by cybersk8er because: (no reason given)

Also found 1 other video of her about her experiences and how she used her 'alien gifts' to translate to complex and unusual artworks.

She has either a really creative imagination or something really actually happened to her.
What's your take?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Interesting story

Thanks OP

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
eh? video can't be loaded here or on youtube, not sure if i can believe you now, new links please

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
blah, i didnt put the video number in the video:youtube function, i put the link. -.-

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   

I think this is the video that you are talking about. Interesting that the story is slightly different from the magazine article. Also i have to mention that as soon as someone mentions star children my BS meter starts acting up.

edit on 19-5-2012 by Utopian because: My bad, looks like this isn't the same video. It appears as if it is filmed prior to the one that the OP has posted

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   
At about three minutes in you can see her drawings of what appears to be alien language...

That alone would be worth looking into I think, though what other artwork I see she has done looks great. Art is awesome... Art inspired by alleged alien abductions? Even better.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Edit
Found video and watched . Her drawings are good. It's amazing how they interconnect.
When she described how her hand sort of moved itself, sounds like automatic writing, which isn't really known to be communication via alien entities.
edit on 19-5-2012 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   
my mind wandered... wandered back to the main page...

I wonder if you meant wonder... either either... swings and roundabouts... pass me the biro maaate.

she sounds south African by the way.

EEK She's on iiNet? Stop sucking up my bandwidth you freak.. God you'd think an alien hybrid with a celestial zombie family from Mars, would be able to do better than youtube, and 1 iinet homepage with funky art.

if that's all they got.. may first contact be all thumbs up and unlimited quota.
edit on 19-5-2012 by mainidh because: criminal how I have to sit contorted half the time, I hate my spine...

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
It is stated clearly in the newspaper article that the a woman at one of the meetings she attended told her that the images she had drawn fit together like a puzzle. However in the video she says that she received the instructions detailing how they fit together in a dream. It is almost as if she had forgotten that really important detail and then just altered her story.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by mainidh

I wonder if you meant wonder... either either... swings and roundabouts... pass me the biro maaate.

EEK She's on iiNet? Stop sucking up my bandwidth you freak.. God you'd think an alien hybrid with a celestial zombie family from Mars, would be able to do better than youtube, and 1 iinet homepage with funky art.

if that's all they got.. may first contact be all thumbs up and unlimited quota.
edit on 19-5-2012 by mainidh because: criminal how I have to sit contorted half the time, I hate my spine...

Lol, she does sound more english than australian (oh, she's from perth, that's why) and i like your edit.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Utopian
It is stated clearly in the newspaper article that the a woman at one of the meetings she attended told her that the images she had drawn fit together like a puzzle. However in the video she says that she received the instructions detailing how they fit together in a dream. It is almost as if she had forgotten that really important detail and then just altered her story.

I think that's called lying.

I didn't buy when she said she went and asked for brain scans and got them done. They dont use that kind of medical equipment so frivolously. That is hardly the procedure when determining a patients dillusions.

I didnt bother to read the article. Kind of hard off an image.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by violet

use the zoom function. lol, hold Ctrl +

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by cybersk8er

Originally posted by mainidh

Lol, she does sound more english than australian (oh, she's from perth, that's why) and i like your edit.

It gets worse, Perth!! She's a neighbour. Ooh, trick or treat!! Ahh hehe, hang on... wait a minute!! Are you saying us Perth ppls sound funny? I do get that the eastern staters sound a bit odd, even on those cop shows, they all sound like theyre out of an episode of fat pizza or more recently Swift and Shift..

Edit?? Which one!! I made about 5 trying to fix typos while having a go at the word wandering. I should refrain from doing that when I only set myself up for it later on haha.

I still kind of get the impression this girl is like one of those weaboos.. only for aliens.

S&F tho, never heard of her before today, learning new things is always good!

edit on 19-5-2012 by mainidh because: (no reason given)

who else just had to log back in. now that was odd. instant swift kick out the login door, dinooo... willmaaa...
edit on 19-5-2012 by mainidh because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   
I saw her story and art in one video-lecture once. She´s had interesting experiences and I was amazed when I saw her paintings. They feel strangly familiar, like something I remember from very early childhood but have forgotten
It was surprising feeling.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amandla
I saw her story and art in one video-lecture once. She´s had interesting experiences and I was amazed when I saw her paintings. They feel strangly familiar, like something I remember from very early childhood but have forgotten
It was surprising feeling.

cool, weird thing that i picked up on about her artworks, is that she claims so to speak that it's not from her imagination when she's drawing, it's from an external source, so she can only draw these 'alien' artworks when she is distracted (switching on tv etc) and not when she's deep in her conscious thoughts otherwise it stops.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Utopian

Between the video you posted and the OP's video i think she's had a 'make over'

AND acting lessons
. Oh and had her teeth fixed.

Alien intervention must be paying off

Oh and as for her 'art' there's a member here on ATS (her name skips me at the moment)

who's art is equally as good if not better who does it without 'Alien aid';

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by violet

Originally posted by Utopian

I think that's called lying.

I didn't buy when she said she went and asked for brain scans and got them done. They dont use that kind of medical equipment so frivolously. That is hardly the procedure when determining a patients dillusions.

I didnt bother to read the article. Kind of hard off an image.
[/quote I think youll find sometimes mags/newspapers edit things people say, not print word for word. Just a thought is all. May explain altered stories ....or maybe shes lying

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing op, very interesting story & btw I dont think shes lying. How freaky has her childhood been

edit on 19-5-2012 by feelingconnected because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   
For some reason I feel as if I have met this girl before... but I am from Canada?

Weird... anyways, very interesting artwork she has. Very beautiful, complex and symmetric. Apparently she drew one the same as the one in the Luxor pyramid. Thats interesting.. I am not sure how true that is though.
It's kind of hard to believe this stuff but I am always reminded that people will never be able to relate an even ridicule you unless they experience it themselves... so I will keep an open mind. Thanks for sharing OP. S&F

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
It is very difficult to know if she is telling the truth or not. However, still a fascinating story and stunning artwork.
Thanks for posting.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join