It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could the UK be involved in 9/11?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Anyway all I know is building codes failed us,
fire suppression failed us,
NORAD failed us,
The media failed us,
the list just goes on and on.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I wish my friends father was still alive,
that worked in Cheyenne Mountain for NORAD,
for 13 years then became a fire inspector for the fire department.
And I could,
flip him off,
because in both fields he chose,
the system which he supported,
failed so miserably on that day.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
See my father was trained at Warren and Thule,
but spend his career during the cold war protecting us.
His job was to only keep the generators operating, that supplied power to
the Radar that watched the DEW line, operating at that time.
But him and the operators shared drinks in their down time.
So as young man every time the old Air Force friends winked or had a drink,
I remember that I was not suppose to have any idea of what was going on at the time.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by MuzzleBreak
reply to post by earthinhabitant

Aren't CIA, MI6, and Mossad all peas in same POD?? Or, Maybe just one big pea.

Like the heads of the snakes on Medusa head...

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gmoneycricket
I wish my friends father was still alive,
that worked in Cheyenne Mountain for NORAD,
for 13 years then became a fire inspector for the fire department.
And I could,
flip him off,
because in both fields he chose,
the system which he supported,
failed so miserably on that day.

The system was hijacked...the system is corrupt...the system has a systematic condition, addressing the truth and the root of the problem...and determining who controls the system and who are the operators...and their agenda, deceit, deception and lies...killing and murdering, robbing and stealing and only god knows what else...

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
So I have flags from veterans of the cold war,
but never fly their flags,
as it would be disrespectful,
they,
defended us against nations with nuclear weapons,
but a group of cavemen overpowered the United States Of America?
How do you explain that?

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Anyway all I know is building codes failed us,
fire suppression failed us,
NORAD failed us,
The media failed us,
the list just goes on and on.

yes, leads to only a few possible suspects and what puzzles me the most is comments and notions, that defy logic and reason, law of physics and relativity...either these people are in on it, are just don't care enough to know the truth and reality, as that is what kills me the most and hurts...as bad enough of the damage it caused that day and now it seems to be worse and growing as time passes, as how can these people believe and/or preach the impossible and illusion version...mind control, hypnotized is all can think of, if not actually in on it and just a bunch of shills agents on the web and media all purporting the bull crap version...don't know if can accept it that humanity is lost and these criminals are going to get away with it

edit on 12-5-2012 by earthinhabitant because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I refuse to believe that a small group of thief's,
that stole a couple of airplanes, are a
thread to America.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   

See my father was trained at Warren and Thule,
but spend his career during the cold war protecting us.
His job was to only keep the generators operating, that supplied power to
the Radar that watched the DEW line, operating at that time.
But him and the operators shared drinks in their down time.
So as young man every time the old Air Force friends winked or had a drink,
I remember that I was not suppose to have any idea of what was going on at the time.

Vietnam was a war that change my view on many things about what I support and what I do not...killing in self defense, is one thing, attacking and stealing and raping and lying and destroying, makes me only want to know the names of those who gave the orders and those that control and make the policies that set the stage and support such actions, as I do not support war, only self defense...I do not support letting the real murderers of 9/11 getting away with it and invading countries and making up lies, is just not anything I care to be part to..evil and more evil and no matter how they spin it, it lands on the same result, evil...if they could be honest and loyal and have any dignity at all. then it would spread through the ranks, however long as the tyrants rule and make up the stories as they choose and do as they please, humanity becomes a species and race that I do not want anything to do with , as I have lost too much faith in the hope that it will resolve itself and that the only solutions is action.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Or maybe the columns were cut by ironworkers

Here is picture of ironworker slicing column

Thermal lance aka "burning bar" in use

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Gmoneycricket

I have not heard one fireman testify they had no water to suppress fire on that day.

The collapse of the towers cut the water mains to the area

Capt Chris Boyle - FDNY

But they had a hose line operating. Like I said, it was hitting the sidewalk across the street, but eventually they pulled back too.

Operative phrase - "HITTING THE SIDEWALK ACROSS THE STREET" aka no water pressure

Capt Boyle again

Then we received an order from Fellini, we’re going to make a move on 7. That was the first time really my stomach tightened up because the building didn’t look good. I was figuring probably the standpipe systems were shot. There was no hydrant pressure. I wasn’t really keen on the idea. Then this other officer I’m standing next to said, that building doesn’t look straight. So I’m standing there. I’m looking at the building. It didn’t look right, but, well, we’ll go in, we’ll see.

Operative phrase - "NO HYDRANT PRESSURE"

Capt Anthony Varriale FDNY

We were unaware of the damage in the front of 7, because
we were entering from the northeast entrance. We weren't aware of the magnitude of the damage in the
front of the building. We made searches. We attempted to put some
of the fire out, but we had a pressure problem.

Operative phrase - "WE HAD A PRESSURE PROBLEM"

FDNY officers reporting had no water pressure at WTC 7

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
No, it's absurd to think the USG was behind it, nevermind the UK.

It was terrorists most likely operating on behalf of Al-Qaeda that did it, and for this argument to have been going on for ten years, after being thoroughly debunked is ludicrous, it dishonours everyone involved, the dead included.

Why do some people have such a hard time believing the truth? I sat there and watched the event live on the TV, it was horrific, and I do not believe for one second that anybody in the civilised world could be involved, I just wish these silly truthers would let the story rest.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
What utter garbage and a slur on my country !
After 9/11 we rallied around offering OUR full support
This is one theory that should be put to bed .

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk
No, it's absurd to think the USG was behind it, nevermind the UK.

It was terrorists most likely operating on behalf of Al-Qaeda that did it, and for this argument to have been going on for ten years, after being thoroughly debunked is ludicrous, it dishonours everyone involved, the dead included.

Why do some people have such a hard time believing the truth? I sat there and watched the event live on the TV, it was horrific, and I do not believe for one second that anybody in the civilised world could be involved, I just wish these silly truthers would let the story rest.

been waiting for woogles...hi, how are you feeling, do you mind if I call your woogles?

Please review this video and tell us if this is some of the live footage you viewed on 9/11 on the BBC...

Also have you ever seen a video of a controlled demolition?

Can you please post links to any debunking anything to show us your source(s) for reference?

Show us something that you are referring to as the"truth", and like to present as evidence to support your views,please?

It was terrorist, is something I can agree on, just not operating for who you suggesting...other way around be more plausible, in my opinion, as motive would need to be one that make more sense...and most importantly, access to set the charges for the implosions..

Have you watched< ring of power, the empire city? Please do us the honor of viewing it on google video or torrent, as it really has some interesting stuff in there, that like to hear your critic and review...don't tell us you don't have time and can't watch it, cause it is all lies and deceit and the devil and evil, or you re not old enough or blind, or some other hideous excuse, that you don't want to know the truth is ok though and just here shilling poo poo...and really don't anything to back it up...

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Google Video Link

THE EMPIRE OF "THE CITY" (World Superstate) part 1.avi
2:23:30 - 4 years ago
City of London + City of Vatican + City of columbia are the 3 independant states within states wich composes the empire of the city. The first is financial control over earth economy, the second is religion control over the earth and the third one is military control over the earth. Together they make the very unholy trinity which forms the egyptian pyramid that we can see on the back of the privately owned federal reserve note that is used as american dollar to maintain the colony in debt and under the Queen. Many people realize that this mystifying situation, in which an alleged democratic and self-governing nation is actually controlled against the will of the people, is a clear indication that there must be a very powerful and well-financed occult organization which plans and directs world affairs, and for lack of a more specific identification thie suspected secret organization is popularly referred to as the International Financiers, Banksters cartel or "The Crown corporation".
Embed video
Report problem
Playlist: Related videos

[The Money Masters - How International Bankers Gained Control of America]
The Money Masters - How International Ba... 3:35:19 - 5 years ago video.google.com
[Atheism: Jonathan Miller's Brief History of Disbelief - Shadows of Doubt]
Atheism: Jonathan Miller's Brief His... 59:03 - 4 years ago video.google.com
[Politics - The Power of Nightmares, (Part 1/3), “Baby it's Cold Outside“]
Politics - The Power of Nightmares, (Par... 59:12 - 4 years ago video.google.com
[Absolute Zero - The Conquest of Cold]
Absolute Zero - The Conquest of Cold 59:02 - 4 years ago video.google.com
[ENDGAME- ALEX JONES - Blueprint for Global Enslavement]
ENDGAME- ALEX JONES - Blueprint for Glob... 2:19:29 - 4 years ago video.google.com
[OUTFOXED : Rupert Murdoch's War on Journalism]
OUTFOXED : Rupert Murdoch's War on J... 1:17:41 - 5 years ago video.google.com
[Congressman Ron Paul: The Korelin Economics Report]
Congressman Ron Paul: The Korelin Econom... 21:35 - 5 years ago video.google.com
[Apple Macintosh 1984 Superbowl Commercial]
Apple Macintosh 1984 Superbowl Commercia... 00:59 - 7 years ago video.google.com
[The Plot to Overthrow FDR]
The Plot to Overthrow FDR 42:59 - 5 years ago video.google.com
[The Betrayed: (Armenian Genocide documentary)]
The Betrayed: (Armenian Genocide documen... 42:56 - 4 years ago video.google.com
[Controlling Our Food]
Controlling Our Food 1:48:57 - 4 years ago video.google.com
[EW TV Review: "Boardwalk Empire"]
EW TV Review: "Boardwalk Empire&quo... 1 year ago watertown.ynn.com
[IRON MAIDEN - MOTHER RUSSIA]
IRON MAIDEN - MOTHER RUSSIA 05:25 - 2 months ago krasview.ru
[T. Rex - Born To Boogie]
T. Rex - Born To Boogie 38:44 - 3 years ago video.google.com
[Zeitgeist Addendum]
Zeitgeist Addendum 2:03:06 - 3 years ago video.google.com
[le_monde_selon_monsanto.avi]
le_monde_selon_monsanto.avi 1:51:07 - 4 years ago video.google.com
[Islam: Empire of Faith -Part 1]
Islam: Empire of Faith -Part 1 54:55 - 6 years ago video.google.com
[Islam: Empire of Faith - Part 2]
Islam: Empire of Faith - Part 2 52:11 - 6 years ago video.google.com
[Britain.(14).The.empire.of.good.intentions.avi]
Britain.(14).The.empire.of.good.intentio... 58:58 - 3 years ago video.google.com
[India: The Empire of the Spirit]
India: The Empire of the Spirit 51:49 - 4 years ago video.google.com

H

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Woogle will just grand me lad!

Don't really want to watch the video as it knots my stomach, from the first time through every time I have seen vids.

It was BBC news, reporting that a plane had struck one of the towers, and as we were watching the second plane flew in. My first thought was "how many people have just died?", I felt sick. We were round at a friends house as his girlfriend had just gone into labour and we were waiting to hear from them. He came running in "ITS A BOY ITS A BOY! I'M A DAD!" in that irritating scouse accent of his, my only reply was "Balc, shut the f*** up, I think we might be going to war". I knew straight away it was a terrorist attack, from the second plane I mean, the first plane I think everyone though was just a nasty accident.

I don't think I averted my eyes from the TV the whole time it was being broadcast, when the first tower collapsed, I was fighting back tears, I knew there was still a lot of people in there stuck, and to see that many innocent lives extinguished, just like that, well, I'm not a soft lad, it takes a lot to upset me, but it did.

I know our governments are capable of a lot of things, but I cannot accept that any civilised human being, for whatever reason, would play a part in something like that, I can't believe it, I refuse to believe it.

But set my beliefs aside, I have took time to examine the evidence, and everything I have seen backs up the official story of how the event happened. However I also believe that the full story behind it hasn't been told, whether it is simply they knew it might happen but didn't take steps to avoid it, to them having some involvement with the people responsible in a diplomatic way that resulted in the event (ie they were asked to do something "or else").

As far as me saying it has been debunked, I am referring to the countless amounts of scientific evidence, as well as physical evidence that is available online, please don't ask me for links as I am sure you have read it all already.

What bugs me the most is that people who try to prove it was an "inside job" are sticking a middle finger up at those who died and probably believed that their trusted government would always protect them, it's wrong, and it's shameful, those people deserve to rest in peace.

Eternal rest grant unto them, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon them. May the souls of the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace. Amen.

Peace my friend

Woogle
edit on 13/5/12 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
This is such a weird thread, I can't see what evidence your presenting other than a ropey BBC broadcast which is debatable anyway that offers proof the U.K. was involved? Or that people within the U.K and the queen profited from this horrendous event? Is there real evidence that the queen made money directly from this or have you just read all the 911 threads and realised the one person not receiving any blame yet was our royal family?

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by markygee

The BBC is a terrorist organisation, they demand money from poor families that barely have enough money to feed themselves. They charge this just for owning a tv, even though you may not even watch BBC channels at all..

When you choose to feed your children rather than pay them they send round big men to force money out of you with threats and if you don't pay you are sent to prison and lose your freedom. All because you own a tv

So it doesn't suprise me one bit that the BBC knew something or was involved somehow.
edit on 13-5-2012 by dmsuse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedman

Or maybe the columns were cut by ironworkers

Here is picture of ironworker slicing column

Thermal lance aka "burning bar" in use

Those cuts were made during the destruction phase of the building coming down, the angles are created to "Walk" the building sideways off its foundation, any cutting afterwards does not need an angle as it is just scrap and the idea is to recover as much as possible.

Any country with a large ZOG was involved to some degree with 9/11, it was a jewish organised job, dual nationals or israelis would be required to keep the secret, i cannot see an american attacking their own people, jews, i can definitely see them attacking goyim.
edit on 13-5-2012 by The X because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by dmsuse
reply to post by markygee

The BBC is a terrorist organisation, they demand money from poor families that barely have enough money to feed themselves. They charge this just for owning a tv, even though you may not even watch BBC channels at all..

When you choose to feed your children rather than pay them they send round big men to force money out of you with threats and if you don't pay you are sent to prison and lose your freedom. All because you own a tv

So it doesn't suprise me one bit that the BBC knew something or was involved somehow.
edit on 13-5-2012 by dmsuse because: (no reason given)

Oh for Pete's sake. The BBC is entitled by legislation to a licence fee. In return you get many very good programmes which you can watch without the constant interruptions of adverts because of the way the BBC is funded.

Some people are exempt from paying it but if you are liable it currently costs you less than 40p per day. If you can't pay that and feed your kids perhaps you shouldn't be slopping around in front of a tv anyway.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join