It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

question about flashes of light

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: speedofdarkness
a reply to: whowasphone

I hate to say it, but the tiny indoor flashes of light, usually random in their frequency of appearance, usually show up when one walks into or past a room, or if you go digging for something around the house, are part of a surveillance technology from the federal government. Some call it ""nano dust". I have other choice words for it. As you go outside the flashes and devices get a little bigger the farther away they are from you and if this stuff is present then more than likely there will be some sort of craft , probably a triangle, in the sky creating the biggest flashes. It is a "package " of surveillance tailored to keep track of a person. And if you are real lucky there will be people with "invisible " nano fabric suits waiting at the perimeter of your property. Most folks are better off not knowing about it. But I would rather have all the info about my situation even though it can be a shock to the system upon realization of what's happening. Just my take but a lot of everyones descriptions match up with what I've experienced perfectly.

This pretty much deserves a thread of it's own. With more explanation? Would be interesting!

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   
To all the people saying it's an eye problem it's not. As I've posted in this before, me and my girlfriend see them at the exact same time in the exact same spot. I went hunting down this thread because it happened again yesterday, crazier than ever before. I was programming drums between my keyboard and my laptop at probably about 3pm yesterday, Aug 2nd. All of a sudden there's a yellow flash, so strong I thought it was my living room light turning on by itself. It was crazier than the ones I described in this thread before and it lasted long enough for me to whip my head up and look at it straight on. Me and my girlfriend were both shocked. Still no idea what it could be, but it's not an eye problem

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

Just now, went for a walk with my girlfriend and our dog... weird flash in the sky, in daytime, illuminated the whole sky, like a camera flashlight.

We both saw it.

<< 1  2   >>

join