It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stanton Friedman: Eminent Nuclear Physicist and Ufologist to be Guest Speaker over next 2 Weeks

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 10:16 PM
link   
WOW!

ATS has really moved up quickly.Stanton Friedman IMO is THE leading crusader of bringing the field of Ufology to the public and scientific forefront.The man is the modern day James McDonald with the credentials,knowledge and fighting spirit to bring disclosure to a new level.All ufologists owe a great dept to leaders like him IMO.

Great job guys.

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 10:20 PM
link   
wow

The master of Ufology himself!

What an honor. This is beyond belief!

Stanton Friedman what a catch guys.......

Muchos Kudos!!!

I still got two weeks right?

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 10:29 PM
link   
This is really great. How did you pull this off?

I would love the chance to talk with him, but I'm afraid an internet search would give me the information about him, theories, etc. that I want to know just as well. I hope everyone else will ask NEW questions, and not just make this man rehash what he has stated before, which is why I'm a little standoff-ish when it comes to this "guest speaker" event.

I look foward to reading through his answers though...great job landing this...seriously...well done!

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Doesn't ATS get better every time you log on?

Kudos to everyone involved... hope to see more of this in the future!

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Sign me up!

This is really great. How did you pull this off?

Be sure to thank Durden too, as he was a big part of this...

As a suggestion, any member participating may want to truly take the time to research Stan, see what's out there, so we can make the most of the opportunity, and avoid questions already answered elsewhere, and see if we can get some new answers!
I know that's my plan....

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I`m in... Great speaker. I am really looking forward to it.,

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Allthough I had neither respect nor any true interest in our last two guest speakers I would very much like to participate in this one. While I have felt that some of his ideas were a bit far fetched this is one of the few UFO researchers that I think is not a nut. How do I get to participate in the questioning?

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Bravo ATS
I really cant wait for this speaker. I have followed Mr. Friedman work for some time and have great respect for the man. I have great interest in the Roswell incident which I know Mr. Friedman has great knowledge of.

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 08:53 AM
link   
This news is GREAT!....I have been lucky enough to attend one of Stans lectures here in the UK. I can tell you all now -he's one of the most sincere and knowledgeable guys in Ufology. This is a great scoop.
He 's THE guy who brought the Roswell case to everyones attention .
CAN'T WAIT !

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 09:35 AM
link   
To be honest, I have payed little to no attention to the speakers thus far. However, a big
to this one! Wheither I generally believe Friedman or not, he defintely appears to be a more creditible source then the other speakers.

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 12:29 PM
link   
can we get a real alien lizardman next ?

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 01:51 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.org...

i can dig it

Suggestion

Question for Dr Friedman
Someone with better research and technical writing skills ask him about the new objects being spotted in and around chemtrails. You know me, Id prob either be written off(laughed at) or make someone mad.

Any takers?

[edit on 30-9-2004 by project_pisces]

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna
To be honest, I have payed little to no attention to the speakers thus far. However, a big
to this one! Wheither I generally believe Friedman or not, he defintely appears to be a more creditible source then the other speakers.

I agree 100%

IMO he is probebly THE most creditible man in the field today. I have seen him interviewed several times and as sceptical as I am have to give him credit. Also to the best of my knowledge he hasnt tried to take the easy route that so many others have taken, IE the bigger the lie the more they will believe it. I do not believe everything he says but I do not feel like I am listening to a used car salesman either. I think the man is honest in HIS beliefs which is more than I can say for most.

I can hardly wait

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Does any one happen to know what happened to the family that disapeared about 10 years or so ago and left the video tape behind that gave the impreshen they were taken by aliens? Just wondering if that might be a good quistion. I never heard what beacame of the situation.

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Red Golem
Does any one happen to know what happened to the family that disapeared about 10 years or so ago and left the video tape behind that gave the impreshen they were taken by aliens? Just wondering if that might be a good quistion. I never heard what beacame of the situation.

The UPN show?

Fake. They credited Alien #1 and Alien #2 at the end

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Fantastic, I read his book Top secret/MAJIC a while back, a good read. I can't believe here's going to be here to answer our questions. ATS is really moving onto the next level.

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 07:01 AM
link   
That is awesome I read some of his work and can't wait for his opinion on things

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Excellent! Can't wait for this.

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 03:54 PM
link   
This is the first guy i would actually like to speak to!!! Now your talking lol. I still havent been given premission to post there yet.

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 08:07 PM
link   
This is a great accomplishment! Congratulations for acquiring the services of such a prominent and accomplished professional in his field. I'm impressed that ATS has arranged this one, and look forward to following the thread closely.

I'm a skeptic in this area, but in an open minded way. I have a feeling Dr. Friedman may provide some enlightening information and sway a few disbelievers/questioners, myself being one, and give us some food for thought.

Great job!!!

[edit on 10/1/2004 by netbound]

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join