It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stanton Friedman: Eminent Nuclear Physicist and Ufologist to be Guest Speaker over next 2 Weeks

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Stanton Friedman

I have the good fortune of announcing that Stanton Friedman, considered by many to be the foremost ufologist today, has agreed to give a guest speaker appearance in our Guest Speaker forum over the next two weeks! Here is a very brief biography of Mr. Friedman. For anyone who is interested, you can visit Mr. Friedman's web page here. From his biography located here:

Stanton T. Friedman received BSc and MSc degrees in physics from the University of Chicago in 1955 and 1956. He was employed for 14 years as a nuclear physicist for such companies as GE, GM, Westinghouse, TRW Systems, Aerojet General Nucleonics, and McDonnell Douglas on such advanced, classified, eventually cancelled, projects as nuclear aircraft, fission and fusion rockets, and nuclear powerplants for space.

Since 1967 he has lectured on the topic "Flying Saucers ARE Real!" at more than 600 colleges and over 100 professional groups in 50 states, 9 provinces, 13 other countries. He has published more than 80 UFO papers and appeared on hundreds of radio and TV programs. He is the original civilian investigator of the Roswell Incident and co-authored "Crash at Corona: The Definitive Study of the Roswell Incident." TOP SECRET/MAJIC, his explosive book about the Majestic 12 group established in 1947 to deal with crashed saucers, was published in 1996 and is in its 6th printing. Stan was presented with a Lifetime Achievement Award in Leeds, England, in September, 2002, by UFO Magazine of the UK. A documentary "Stanton T. Friedman IS Real" was broadcast in Canada in 2002.

He has provided written testimony to Congressional Hearings, appeared twice at the UN, and been a pioneer in many aspects of Ufology including Roswell, Majestic 12, the Betty Hill-Marjorie Fish star map work; analysis of the Delphos, Kansas, physical trace case; crashed saucers, flying saucer technology and challenges to the S.E.T.I. (Silly Effort to Investigate) cultists.

Stanton Friedman takes a clear-cut unambiguous stand that SOME UFOs are alien spacecraft, that the subject of flying saucers represents a Cosmic Watergate, that none of the anti-UFO arguments made by a variety of noisy negativists stand up to careful scrutiny, and that we are dealing with the biggest story of the past millennium: visits to Planet Earth by alien spacecraft and the successful coverup by governments of the best data: alien wreckage and bodies recovered in New Mexico, for 56 years. He has spent many weeks at a total of 20 document archives. Stan has successfully taken on many critics of flying saucers, Roswell, Majestic 12, including winning a debate at Oxford University.

If you have a question for Mr. Friedman and would like to participate in the guest speaker event, please review the General Rules for the Guest Speaker Forum

[edit on 9-29-2004 by William One Sac]

[edit on 30-9-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 06:20 PM
link   
If I was 'interested' in the John Lear interview, I will be hanging on every word from this distinguished gentleman throughout the thread.

Congratulations on this coup for ATS

I have worked in the nuclear field since '73, so, besides my interest in anything he has to say on the UFO question, I will of course be also looking for some of his thoughts on the future of nuclear energy.

However, I would never taint the UFO debate by actually posting such questions on his expertise in that field, so therefore I will refrain from joining in as a participant. My knowledge of UFO background is, as yet, too poor.

[edit on 29-9-2004 by masqua]

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Now your talking

I cant wait for this one, I have seen him interviewed several times and even if I dont believe everything he does I think he is very intelegent and sincere. This one will be great

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 06:31 PM
link   
(We were just getting warmed up) Highest kudos to William One Sac for pulling this one off!

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Wow, great stuff. IMO, this officially raises ATS from simple 'forum' status to an actual organization.

SMR

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 06:38 PM
link   
This should be interesting indeed!
Perhaps subjects John Lear discussed will appear in answers from Stanton Friedman

I look forward to this one.

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 06:40 PM
link   
This very good, I will be waiting for this new interview in UFOs, the John Lear's interviews got my imagination and it will be nice to have another expert in the subject to share information with members of ATS.

I am not expert on UFO but I will be following this new interview very closely.

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I am very glad to hear that Mr Friedman is still actively engaged in keeping serious UFO research alive in the US (especially in his attempts over the years in trying to uncover all the cloak-and-dagger secrecy surrounding the US government's alleged clandestine involvement with UFOLOGY.)

Particularly interesting to me (and many others apparently!) is the so-called 1947 Roswell Incident(s) which I hope he will be able to elucidate on---to some degree at least(inlcuding the fate of Nurse Naomi Selph and possibly some hard facts about the material recovered from the crash sites, and perhaps some methodology on how we can possibly re-capture and study the purplish "heiroglyphic images" on those alleged I-Beams which Jesse Marcel Jr claimed to have seen and handled himself---short of a hypnosis session for Jesse Jr, that is...!

I would also like to hear his opinion of the so-called Mystery of the Crop Circles, and all those stories one hears about Groom Lake (Area 51), and those persistent whispers from the military of captured UFO craft held by the US and other nations---- as well as the reports about captured EBE's living and dead...

And on a sadder note, perhaps a note or two on the disturbing phenomenon of "cattle and human mutilations" since 1950 which the mainstream US press has always under-reported and never even today seems to take very seriously (like the whole subject of UFOLOGY in general)...

I can only hope that Mr Friedman doesn't hold back any new or useful information with this ATS group--and lets loose with both barrells, as I've seen him do in the past----!

Take it from AMADEUS, be sure to turn out for this one, folks !!!

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Oooh, AWESOME. Can't wait for this one!!

Way to go William One Sac!!!!

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I've seen him alot on the Discovery and TLC channels.

I can't wait for this one!!

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 07:03 PM
link   
The applause belong really to Durden, Spectre and John Bull, in some particular order. I am very excited about this as well!

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 07:10 PM
link   
i have seen this guy's face all over the history channel!!!

i cannot wait to talk to him face-to-face (or something like that)

thanks ATS and the people who were involved in bringing him here!!!

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Thats great. This is goin ot be a great guest speaker. No for the ahrd questions.

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 08:26 PM
link   
This is the EXACT type of opportunity that we have grown this site for. Our members have made us a site to be respected and, most importantly, a RESPECTABLE site.

KUDOS to ALL who participated in this happening!

m...

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 08:38 PM
link   
This is great! I can't wait till Dr.Freedman goes online with us...so many questions, so little time!

=-Rich

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 08:43 PM
link   
ATS.. Amazing!!

So when do we get an exclusive Bush Kerry online debate??

Really good work to all who make these things happen here!

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 09:11 PM
link   
This is simply beyond good news.

This is the best thing that has ever happened here!

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I Will ask him one question, to start with. I wonder if he will answer truthfully? thematrix, Im sure, knows what that is..............

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Wow, sounds cool. I'm getting my questions prepared now!

Nice score! He's one of a handful of UFO experts I actually respect!

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Had a chance to meet Stan in July. I didn't realize how humble and open he is until I met him. I didn't really talk with him too much; just listened to him talk to some other people. He made sure that he wrote something in his book when he signed it for me. Really a first-class individual.

Even though he is so open to conversation, I have to admit that I was surprised when I saw this headline. The people responsible for this did an excellent job. Man! This site has really come a long way. Good Job!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join