It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Bikie Laws Are A Precursor To Loss Of Freedom For Us All

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by WorkingClassMan
I am not scared of anyone I can assure you. Go back and re read my post and start with what I asked for, then we can talk FACTS.
Scared people like you alow large gangs and organised crime to destroy our country and inocent lives I would rather some one with some balls step up and take these guys out, not give them a free pass and say it will be the life savers and girl guides next.
When an indavidual brakes the law he should be charged.
When an indavidual breaks the law at the behest of organised crime the organisation gets targeted not just the trigger man.
Are you part of an outlaw MC group or something.

and say it will be the life savers and girl guides next.

Where did I say that? I would like you to show me. You either have not read what I have written or that was a lie.

I said that this radical wide sweeping legislation has the potentail to be used to stop political groups forming and to stop protest. I can see you love Government and the Nanny/Police State and you cheer for it to get worse. I can only assume that is because you are a scared person. Dont be so afraid. And dont think the Government is going to make it all better. There is no need to live in fear. There is no need to be so very scared.

The Government preys on the fear of people like you. They use it to fool us. To make us all chumps. We need to read between the lines. Do you honestly think that outlawing Bikie Patches and Colours will solve anything? Really? You thinkthat will stop Bikie Gangs in any way? I can only see it making these people harder to identify.

The individual must be the one that the Police chase. If they want to bring these Gangs down they would cut the head from the snake and go after the leadership,not impose over reaching, radical ,wide sweeping Orwellian Legislation.

I pity you. You remind me of all those people in the book 1984 that salivate at the thought of a Public Hanging or execution. Its fear that has made you this way.

And no,I am not part of a Bikie Gang. I said that in the Opening Post. Just because I value freedom and am angered by those that endorse the loss of my freedom does not mean I am a member of a Bikie Gang. I just love freedom,why dont you?

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

I've been around 1%'s in my days and would rather hang around them than a lot of the yuppie posers that are out riding today. As you said you leave them alone all is cool. They go by the Golden Rule as most do. "Treat others as you want to be treated but as you say if you mess with them well you take your life in your own hands." A lot of those 1%'s if people did not know do Toy Runs,Charity Runs,funeral processions for Vets and so much more. Not all 1%'s are the dregs of society.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   
am i the only one wondering why an australian motorcycle gang uses a confederate flag as their logo?

is there some connection between australia and the CSA that i am unaware of?

i mean, i understand that many people call the confederate flag the "rebel flag", but that logo clearly has a confederate soldier on it.

forgive my ignorance (and lazyness as i didnt read the thread)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by LurkerLegacy
am i the only one wondering why an australian motorcycle gang uses a confederate flag as their logo?

is there some connection between australia and the CSA that i am unaware of?

i mean, i understand that many people call the confederate flag the "rebel flag", but that logo clearly has a confederate soldier on it.

forgive my ignorance (and lazyness as i didnt read the thread)

I wonder that myself. The Flag from Eureka Stockade would be better. It seems like a very try-hard kinda logo hey.

I will look into it,see if I can find out

I was actually thinking the same thing last night and wondering if there are links the America.

The Rebels Motorcycle Club is an outlaw motorcycle club in Australia with around 70 chapters and 2,000 members nation-wide making it the largest club in the country. [1] It was founded by Clint Jacks in Brisbane, Queensland in 1969 and was originally named the "Confederates". Their insignia is a Confederate flag with a cap-wearing skull and 1% patch in the centre.

en.wikipedia.org...

Thats all I can find. Doesnt seem to be any links to America
edit on 30-4-2012 by Germanicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   
You said: "I think we should all support the Bikies. Sure they ride lame slow Harley Davidsons and are the biggest posers you will ever see but most 'Bikies' are great people. They pose no threat to the public. All of their problems are dealt with in-house. "

Ummmm....thanks for the negative remarks. They ride lame slow HD? I ride a 1200 cust. 07 sport. IMO you're lame for putting something down that I like...you're Post is Lame....how's that!

Don't you know how to respect people?!!!!!

According to most response's to your lame article...I also say WTF? IMO non- of your lame post made sense...

Just wondering how you like it? I sure didn't!

You should respect ALL riders...I do! Until I stopped going to sturgis because of all the marketing and the 3 ring circus Non- riders have turned it into...I respected any rider that came out. Whether it's a crotch, BMW, Hhhhonda,as long as u ride and don't trailer ( unless handi-) I RESPECT YOU!!!!!
edit on 30-4-2012 by tracehd1 because: Add

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

Ha! Sorry hey. Im just ribbin ya.

I ride a sports bike. Dont you call us 'bum up guys' or something like that? I meant no harm. Harley Davidsons are just not my cup of tea. I like to go fast.

And respect back. I know plenty of guys that ride Harleys,I make fun of them that they are so slow and they call me a rat. Im just joshin. Sorry I came across rude hey. Or was rude. Didnt mean to upset you.

Buells are kinda Harleys. Or they were. I like them.

Its not just Harleys I dont like,I dont like cruisers of any sort.

But at least they are Bikes. Way cooler than a car

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   
I grew up with a joker's son and got to know a few of the members. In my experience they where all respectable people. Iv also been to a couple of rebels meets, mostly tools in my opinion but it would be arrogant to label 2000odd members by the actions of a few dozen people... Its pretty funny reading some of the posts here, how do people sleep at night knowing a bikie could come and eat your kids at any time!
If these "gangs" are controlling all the prostitution and drugs and guns in Australia why are most of their members working forty hour weeks? (I have worked with bikes, their work ethics put me to shame).

Their are a few new laws to worries about here. Ever since 911, anti-bikie laws have been brought in alongside anti-terrorist laws. banning colours in kings cross, and amazingly banning bikies from owning tattoo parlors, are the most recent, Not sure how they plan to enforce that one...The laws brought in a couple of years back are the biggest blow to our freedom in my opinion. I can't find a link but its my understanding that its very broad. Basically any group of three of more people can be declared (using false evidence for example) a criminal organisation. Given our police forces track record I highly doubt these laws will be used as they were "intended".

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by LurkerLegacy

The Confederate flag is also known as the Rebel flag. Kinda makes sense, since they're the Rebels.

I always wondered why tptb had a problem with gangs wearing their colors. Makes them easy to identify, I would think. I also wonder why someone would define themselves by their form of transportation. Back in the cowboy days, I guess they would have been "mulies"? Big, ugly, and slow, right?

The true "outlaw", or "1%er", is a killer who should be in jail. They don't just give that 1% tag away, y'know. You have to earn it. Gangs of them are real problems, and should be dealt with. Not because they are bikies, but because they are criminals. Most bikies I know (and I know heaps of them) are totally cool people. Do anything for you, "salt-of-the-earth" kind of folks. They're independent, non-conformer types who display their individuality by sporting a black leather jacket and riding a bike. Then they hang out with a bunch of folks who dress the same, and ride the same bike, and act the same, and wear identical patches on their backs so people can tell that they're "different"...

As for the slow Harley thing... they'll get you a speeding ticket anywhere I can think of. Driving's not a race, or a game. People's lives are in your hands every time you operate a motor vehicle, and should not be risked because going fast is fun.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
bikerz are nice people i love bikerz

www.bikernews.net...

check this

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by tracher999
bikerz are nice people i love bikerz

www.bikernews.net...

check this

Hey,thaks for the link

Thats an awesome site.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by seudonymous

Given our police forces track record I highly doubt these laws will be used as they were "intended".

Hey man,thanks for adding. I agree with what you are saying. Especialy about the laws being abused.

They abuse the anti-terror laws amongst other things. Its not a stretch at all to think the same will happen with this radical legislation.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by subject x

Most bikies I know (and I know heaps of them) are totally cool people. Do anything for you, "salt-of-the-earth" kind of folks. They're independent, non-conformer types who display their individuality by sporting a black leather jacket and riding a bike.

Thats how I feel about the guys I know.

You wouldnt meet better people anywhere.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Germanicus

Yes, and even the Police, have their motor cycle clubs.,
And they too, have the same kind of looking club-jackets..

Police Motor Cycle Clubs

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by tomten

Yes, and even the Police, have their motor cycle clubs.,
And they too, have the same kind of looking club-jackets..

Police Motor Cycle Clubs

Not wrong.

I always think they look like SS or something. I wonder how much it costs the taxpayer to dress and equip each SS,I mean cop.

edit- I read that wrong. Thats pretty interesting. I wonder how they will go under the new laws. And there are alot of ex-military Clubs too. Not all Bikies are crims thats for sure.

Thanks for the link.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
its been my experience that the criminal bikies ( and the ss bikies) are gang bangers because they haven't got the parts to do one on one
and i have plenty of experience.
to be a full fledged HA you have to commit a team murder.. a ritual that gives the gang and the biker who commits the murder a mutual "tattle tale"

this pressure is about loss of rights sure, BUT in the end, after the lttle players and the real rebels are eliminated, you will have a dominant PTB run crime org in control.
and that which is defended by the OP will be a principle agent in the demise of the general right

It will be yet another arm of the PTB...the same as the CIA caught flying in the dope from south america, and obama refusing to end the war on drugs you will have a war on gangs

has the war on anything done other then give the ptb the monopoly on the maximum graft?

just sayn and mark my words

edit on 30-4-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

and yeah I wondered about the flag logo too

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by my1percent

No we don't? we people whom ride motorised bikes call us whatever you want darling

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
For those who have not experienced what it is like to have a very close group of men that you experience and share the struggles of life with, it is hard to understand. We as males have evolved in groups like this, and I believe that most men feel an emptiness that comes from our natural roots for not having a very tight nit group of guys that are here to work alongside with and help to protect ourselves and our families. Being in a group like the ones these motorcycle clubs offer is something that is deeply rooted in our very nature.

I am speaking only for the male gender here. But it is no wonder these clubs are feared. They cannot be singled out and exploited by the true enemies of society. Someone earlier in the thread said that the clubs take care of their own problems and this is mostly true. From time to time a little drunk, some guy may wreck his bike into a tree or something, but you are much more likely to be killed by a teenage drunk driver than injured in some way by a club member. On the other hand, most of these clubs do great things for their communities, and you would never hear this from mainstream rumors.

Laws like these are made in fear of those who are banding together to empower themselves, but truly society has nothing to fear from these clubs. They are built on honesty, loyalty and trust. This is something of an example for us all to look to, because in the future, we as fathers and caretakers of the family may need to follow the "clubs" examples of small group internal governing and order. There is a positive example here in the way these clubs manage themselves, one that should be honored and sought after. You almost cannot find such a good example anywhere else in our communities. They are a true and honest example of what a democracy was originally meant to be.

Laws like this show us how we as a global community are letting fear guide us to make irrational decisions that lead us down a self destructive path. We are effectively using the old "divide and conquer" strategy on ourselves, which is destroying our very quality of life. Our species is on a destructive fear based spiral toward our own destruction, and this is a perfect example of how it is happening.

edit on 30-4-2012 by Quauhtli because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Haha....you are forgiven...and thank-you! I actually like crotch rockets...not for me because I like to travel long distance on my bike. But...I like all different kinds..I feel your just as much as my brother as the Harley rider. Ride Hard, Fast and Free...

My bike btw gets her when she needs to. I'm constantly running a 100.... I like those straight aways....lol

Anyways...^5's on the apology...big Harley hugs

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
What are they going to do - ban gaming clan next?
Limbo

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Germanicus
reply to post by spoonbender

Well, nobody is forced to join a bikie gang and they dont like it when you turn your back. The guy that they had in a headlock against the ring was the defector. He turned his back on his mates and he payed the price with some broken ribs. I can understand that. And you will notice that it was all in-house. They were not targeting the public,only each other.

And I like a good brawl. That was awesome. I bet it was better than the Kickboxing or whatever it was. I like people to work out their own problems instead of running to the cops for everything.
edit on 29-4-2012 by Germanicus because: (no reason given)

IT BEGAN in the winter of 2008 with tit-for-tat violence between the Hells Angels and Comanchero motorcycle clubs, a series of incidents so serious that by early 2009 it had created, in the words of the Crown prosecutor Natalie Adams, a ''perfect storm'' that culminated in a brawl at Sydney Airport and the death of Anthony Zervas. Read more: www.smh.com.au...

www.smh.com.au...

This is the how it all started. The Qantas brawl. Ever since its been easy for the media to scare the public. The brawl was between the Hells Angel's and the Comanchero's. No member of the public was hurt. But a bikie got killed. Its been hysteria ever since.

Edit- But violent crime should be punished I guess.My personal preference is to allow them to work it out themselves and I like it in theory but in practice it doesnt work. Individuals that commit violent crimes should be punished,but not an entire group.Many 'bikies' are great guys and they should not be targeted because of the actions of individual members.

Its like Petrus4 is saying,it is the wrng way to deal with these issues.

The legislation is also not just for bikies.

You are either in a "bikie" (gayest term I have ever heard in my life) gang and are just to scared to admit it or trying really hard to join one. Your intentions are pretty transparent here broseph.

I ride myself so I am not judging I just think its funny.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join