It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My very first UFO sighting (with pictures)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 11:28 AM
link   
The following pictures are of a ufo (and by that I mean I don't know what type of flying object this is : ) I was at a friends house and we were grilling out Friday night. I happened to actually have my camera out (a digital kodak easyshare) becuase they have a baby the same age as my nin month old and they were playing together, so of course my wife had to get pictures. There were 4 of us in the back yard when we saw it. We all saw the same thing. A low flying object appear out if nowhere. The sape of the object was triangular and seemed to be shiny and metallic. You can't see it too well in the pictures due to the bright continuous flame that shot out the back and even propelled what seemed to be small fire bombs out the each side. It was very slow moving and made zigzagging type figure 8 movements. The whole thing lasted for about 15-20 seconds till either it went away or the fire trail went out and we just couldn't see it. Any thoughts?

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 11:31 AM
link   
that truley is an Unidentified Flying Object... I have no idea what it could be

Was this thing flying around in all different directions, thats what it looks like by your pictures...

I'm sure others will be along shortly to help us out.

[edit on 27-9-2004 by elevatedone]

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Whatever it is,those pics are great mpeake.Some of the CLEAREST images I've seen,no blurriness whatsoever.Did the object make any noise?

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by 11thdimension
Whatever it is,those pics are great mpeake.Some of the CLEAREST images I've seen,no blurriness whatsoever.Did the object make any noise?

a little noise, but not much. it was very windy, so alot of the noise must have been carried off.

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Interesting pics mpeake
. Have you heard if anyone else in the area saw the same thing? Anything in the local newspapers?

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Did the object display unusual trajectory characteristics,i.e. hovering,making weird turns,or variations in speed?How many people witnessed it?It looks like I see the top of a couple people's heads looking up at it in the one pic.

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Durden
Interesting pics mpeake
. Have you heard if anyone else in the area saw the same thing? Anything in the local newspapers?

Nothing in the news of papers that I saw. It was at my friends house to I didn't get to ask around the neighborhood. If you were outside I would think you would have seen it if you were looking in the right place. It was pretty awsome! I'll ask my friend to see if anyone around him saw it.

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by 11thdimension
Did the object display unusual trajectory characteristics,i.e. hovering,making weird turns,or variations in speed?How many people witnessed it?It looks like I see the top of a couple people's heads looking up at it in the one pic.

Those are the heads of two of my friends who I was cooking out with. Four people with me saw it. Who knows who else did? It was slow moving, and made slow curving turns. Nothing irratic and it dodn't hover or stay still. I have no way to know exactly how high up it was either.

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 11:44 AM
link   
You really should consider reporting this to one of the UFO reporting centers such as htpp://www.nuforc.org/ They may even have info from someone else who knows what it was.

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I'm inclined, but not sold on, that it may have been a fireball. I have to agree that those are nice pics, good job on that.

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 11:58 AM
link   
those are some great pics

I dont know of any aircraft that spew fire out the back like that so this is very interesting. It also seems that more and more people who have claimed to see UFO's are saying that they are triangular in shape and not just disc like as previously thought.

Keep an eye out for more pics

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 12:01 PM
link   
very nice pictures

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Wow. Awesome sighting and images.

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Those are some great pictures, I have to say. Well done, and quick thinking, considering it was only there for half a minute!

Did the object (and fire trails) look the same to the naked eye as it does in the photos, or are the trails burning themselves onto the image (like when you trace your name in the air with a sparkler)?

How did the trails move? Did they look like burning gas/debris, or maybe more like lightning? did they follow the object? drift away with the breeze? or was it more like light than fire?

Also, what was the sound like?

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I'm guessing due to ATS's limited upload that these images may have been downsampled to fit onto the board. If larger versions exist, would it be possible for you to email them or perhaps we can get ATS to host them in a special section?

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 12:43 PM
link   
To bad its not a video... Personally I think it looks like fireworks. But at least its very clear images

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by mannanin
Those are some great pictures, I have to say. Well done, and quick thinking, considering it was only there for half a minute!

Did the object (and fire trails) look the same to the naked eye as it does in the photos, or are the trails burning themselves onto the image (like when you trace your name in the air with a sparkler)?

How did the trails move? Did they look like burning gas/debris, or maybe more like lightning? did they follow the object? drift away with the breeze? or was it more like light than fire?

Also, what was the sound like?

The object itself was more defined that the pics. Triangular and metallic looking. The trails looked like flames from a flame-thrower. The followed the oject during the entire flight path. As the object made it's movements the trail made a snake like pattern following it. There was very little noise due to the very windy conditions, but I guess it sounded like what a fire extinguisher would sound like.

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by heelstone
I'm guessing due to ATS's limited upload that these images may have been downsampled to fit onto the board. If larger versions exist, would it be possible for you to email them or perhaps we can get ATS to host them in a special section?

Actually these are the exact images that I downloaded from my camera as is. I had to purchase more ATS upload space, but all I did was save them to my comp and then upload the saved versions (labled ufo 1, ufo 2, ufo 3, etc...) into the ATS upload center. I don't think I have a larger version. Sorry!

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 01:01 PM
link   
its a handglider

...geocities sux

[edit on 27-9-2004 by kessel]

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I dunno if you noticed this or not, but i enhanced one of the pictures and you can actually see something in the head of the flame.

home.ripway.com...

I tried to clear it up more than that but I cant.

[edit on 27-9-2004 by Delirious]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join