It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Wilcock Interviews new Whistle Blower "Drake" 3/28/12

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Imagine if drake is part of the cOntrolled opposition
How sad it would be

Hes telling peOple not worry about seeing military

Well what if this stand down conditioning is what screws us

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
it'd be great if DW wasn't always so high on crack and making such outlandish claims. iu've yet to see anything he said come true.

please dear god let something he says come true one day...cuz he makes some grand promises!

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I just listened to a audio interview of "Drake". About this secret arrest thing that is supposed to be going down.

audio

about 7: minutes in the audio it they discuss how the military can contact a federal marshall to help arrest the illuminati in the country basically.

Get this.....

He suggests contacting the national security administration!

Isn't the NSA illuminati headquarters?

might be a setup....

edit on 2-4-2012 by jim3981 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-4-2012 by jim3981 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
i need my drake 5 days a week or I get antsy

more drake please!!!!!

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I'm curious about the paperwork sent to the Hague. Does anyone have any more information on that? I tried doing a bit of googling but I'm coming up short, however I'm not totally sure where to look either.

I listened to both vids posted here, as well as some others on the freedomreigns.us site and from what I gather this is how it's going down (please correct me if I'm wrong, this stuff isn't my strong point.)

Paperwork Process and the Hague (This is especially the part I'd like conformation on)

So it sounds like if you own land, or if you are a state (this part seemed kinda vagueish to me) you have the ability to draft a declaration of independence, as long as it conforms to everything up to the 13th amendment. Along with this declaration, each state also has to have a number of members willing to vouch for the paperwork. As of now they have the paperwork done for all 50 states, however they still need people from a few states here and there to sign, basically. They say that once this paperwork process is complete it sets the government back to the original constitution. (I hope I'm using the right terms here...civics has never been my strong point)

Is it possible we can find this paper trail with the Hague itself? I mean if what he's saying is true, it has to be there somewhere, it's a notification process. So....where is the notification? Interestingly, I emailed them at freedomreigns asking if they could provide it, or links to it, and all they did was send me a link to a freedomreigns radio-show. They never did address the issue I asked about in the show. (Though to be fair, I was having some issues with the link they sent me. I had to take a round about way of finding the recording on the site, it's possible I got the wrong episode or something.)

A side note of the radioshow. From what I gather, this show is presented by the people who started drafting the paperwork needed to send to the Hague. I believe they use (for the most part) their real names, so it's possible to do more digging in that respect. It's not super professional, but it's possible they don't have the unlimited funds needed to do something with all the bells and whistles.

The Military and locking up "The bad guys"

Now from what I can understand of this it sounds like these dudes who were sitting around drafting "the plan" to take out the Illuminati bad guys had one problem. They can't legally do it. From what it sounds like they needed civilian authorization to enact this plan they had come up with. That's where this whole nation state paperwork thing seems to come in. If I'm hearing this right, it sounds like he is saying that by each state in essence declaring it's independence from the "corporate government" as he puts it. That gives the military civilian authority to go authorize federal marshals who in turn authorize the local police to arrest these guys. It sounds like it's not actually the military making the arrests, it's the police doing it with the backup of the military if necessary.

After listening to about 7-8 hours of this I'm still not sure where I stand on the subject. There are some key issues I'd like to clear up. I'd feel a lot better about it if I knew more about this Hague paperwork process, and what it entails and if it's legit. I don't feel that Drake is a bad guy, but I've been accused of being gullible before. At this point I will wait and watch and do more digging on the matter. I'll let you all know if I find anything interesting.

Also, I just have to say it. David Wilcock makes it really, really hard to listen to a 3 hour interview. But I did it. The second vid posted is much better.

edit on 2-4-2012 by bekisu because: one other thing..

edit on 2-4-2012 by bekisu because: forgot a letter.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by bekisu

While looking for more information on the filing, I ran across this site, which has a reference to a man named David Robinson, who claims to have signed for Maine. He is selling Nesara books
on his site; but , he has an email address, listed at the site, if you wanna see if he can clarify how to access the documents.

Additionally, there appears to be similar words, as to those listed at the sites referenced in this thread -but more complete, at the link below. Supposedly, they are written by Robinson

We simply established a Civilian Authority that can lawfully monitor and control the actions of the United States Armed Forces, in lieu of the CEO of the Corporate United States.
Without such a Civilian Authority — based on the United States Constitution of 1787 and the Bill of Rights of 1791 — any action of the Military, in opposition to the CEO of the United States, would constitute an illegal COUP, which would be wrong.

Link

Let us know if ya find anything.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by bekisu

So u have drake fever too?

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ogbert

Awesome thanks, I'll look into this stuff. I did email them at the freedomreigns website, one of the people in the radio show mentioned something about getting help for some of the other states, one of which I reside in. I'm going to follow this mostly out of curiosity. I'm not saying I have any sort of stance on it yet, but I'd like to know more.

I'll let you know what I find out, but it'll probably be a little bit. It's bedtime for me.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperTripps

lol. I suppose I do. If what he's saying is true, this could be very big and I'm excited about it. If it isn't true, i.e. hoax or he's working for the bad guys, I think it's prudent we learn as much as possible about it.

Trust but verify I guess.

Well, goodnight. It's time for me to hit the sack.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Is "Drake" the "real deal" or just a crispy critter of a flame war?
Is Drake's Goose cooked?
Will will find out soon or not. My guess probably not. After a listen to the last show I get the impression of savy common and ordinary people using a guise just to exstablish their own poorly online radio show.
Was it just me or does "Deatra" sound like Shiela Brown from talk show days of Montel Williams?

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by proob4

1/4/2012 at 12:59am....Got a link for this?

edit on 3-4-2012 by jim3981 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Well maybe I should have searched on Drake or Wilcock before posting this thread here (which I had a bit of trouble/frustration locating but did find it) here:
Is THIS The Reason for Massive Wave Of Banker

And yea, that interview makes me wonder if the elite is either scared of revolt or something about to happen to the economy or an astroid or ____ ? I don't know. But it does seem a lot at once is going on.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I am intrigued by the Drake broadcasts, but also am very skeptical.

A lot of questions come to mind, like why present this now?

He seems like he wants us to prepare, but does not give us a specific timeframe. He also stated that the "bad guys" can't stop this, so why not tell use the full story? When is this going to happen?

He presents his information with David Wilcock, who is questionable at best. Why not use Coast 2 Coast, Alex Jones, the Power Hour etc? Is he trying to get the word out or not?

He is challenging us to research it ourselves, but give us no information to examine. He uses an alias, he says other patriots have died but doesn't name them, he says some people have already been arrested but doesn't identify them.

He is a guy I have never heard of a week ago and wants us to stand down as they close the borders, cut off communications, make arrests, stop international travel (maybe all travel) and stay in our homes with extra provisions until this all passes. As you can all see this could also benefit the "bad guys".

With that said, I don't think its a hoax, because it would have no purpose. What's the point of this joke without a punchline? Drake sounds like he believes what he is saying, but he also says that no one in the movement know everyone in the movement. So is it possible this is 10 people...100 people...who knows?

If this is truly the game change that he professes, wouldn't be better to broadcast this everywhere or not say anything at all? Why present this info in such a amateur manner?

Why not partner with a group like Anonymous and let them broadcast it. It would have much more impact.

And on top of it all, there were a couple of announcements on the Freedom Reigns site stating that it starts in April. Then the information was taken down off the site.

If anyone has any additional info on this...please share.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Oddzon

You ask what is the purpose? Why would the illuminati come up with plan like Drake is discussing?(if it is indeed a hoax?) I would think the illuminati could enact Marshall Law with less resistance if everybody thought the bad guys were getting thrown in the camps.

Unfortunately, the disinformation is so deep in these forums it is difficult to decipher it completely...

I have no idea if it is a hoax or not. However, I think people should listen to that section I identified earlier.

When is this supposed to go down?

edit on 3-4-2012 by jim3981 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Yes,disinformation is everywhere.

As far as the Drake information, he didn't give a date except to say its very soon.

However, there has been additional information on the site that indicated April. Both examples have sinced been removed.

I did some additional checking and there are a few Youtube videos discussing mass arrests and the arrest of Gates and Geithner that go in-line with the Drake interview.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Thanks! I hope they wait awhile....

Be something if the criminals got locked up. However, I'm on the fence.

I would expect a different situation where the elites cooperation globally dwindles gradually with other countries, Kind of like is happening now with China and Russia not cooperating with the Syria situation. And the situation where Murdoch is getting spanked.

Everybody is on to the global domination game now, it is just a matter if they can be stopped.

Remember Kissener said "people fear the unknown?" or something to that effect.. That is where we are at now. They are scaring the shtuff out of everybody with all the conspiracy theories.
edit on 4-4-2012 by jim3981 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Wow! This sounds great... too good to be true, and you know what that normally means. I have listened to everything I could find from "Drake" and Fulford on this and really hope all turns out OK. I have to remain optimistically skeptical though. There is reason to have doubts yet have hopes also.

How would you get people who would normally outright object to a global government? You make it sound so enticing they welcome its arrival. It doesn't matter if they don't like it later, all you have to do is have them welcome it in.

Oh well, whatever is going to happen is just going to happen one way or another. We would all love to see the greedy bastards who've been putting the screws to everyone get their comeuppance, but maybe the resignations are all about the ones that know that it's about over are just packing up and heading out to their retirement havens. I mean, if they're going to condemn your office building you don't normally just hang out waiting for the wrecking ball to arrive, or in this day and age you don't stick around while the demolitions people are placing the explosives then get out 5 minutes before they "pull it."

I don't know, I would like to be much more optimistic about the whole affair. I would love to see a world with liberty, truth, and happiness. It just sounds too good to be true. Here's hoping for the very best for everyone, but for now and probably forever I'll just remain in Mexico with my loving Mexican wife enjoying the good life I've been enjoying for the past few years - darn difficult to get her a visa to come with me to visit my old home, friends, and family - and hoping my tiny retirement pension keeps coming each month, the Social Security I paid into for 40 years I will be able to draw on when eligible, and/or at the very least that my savings doesn't just *poof* and disappear. Oh well, I have a home that's paid for, have extra beans, rice, and toilet paper on-hand, and get to enjoy nice weather.

I want to believe things will all go well for all the hard-working and responsible people that have made every effort to be good to their neighbors, strive for personal excellence, and live by a code of ethics despite forces that seem to be designed to make it difficult to stay on top of it all. I have every hope for every good person to prosper and live happily. I'm just going to try to remain prepared for whatever outcome. Good Luck everyone.

edit on 4-4-2012 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Erongaricuaro

Some really great insights, I enjoyed your thoughtful post....Wishing you and yours, and us all everything good

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I have a complaint about this thread.

It doesn't have enough stars and flags.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
drake compells me too...but who the heck is freedom reigns? website stinks

why didn't they partner with coasttocoastam or ALEX JONES????

however, check this out...breaking news

BRIAN SACK..known as the head trader of the Plunge Protection Team of the FED keeping stocks up for 3 straight years...is resigning out of the blue as of end of June

www.zerohedge.com...

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join