It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Wilcock Interviews new Whistle Blower "Drake" 3/28/12

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Wow, this is pretty intense, and I have such mixed emotions right now about what I just listened to. My first reaction was "joy" and relief, it's always seemed obvious to me that our only hope of taking back our country has to involve and be supported by the military, and if indeed this is true I can only hope "Drake" is correct that media coverage is a big part of the plan and people will be informed asap, if the mass arrests made are indeed " the bad guys" then I think people will be more inclined to cooperate and view the actions being taken as sincere.

My concerns are, as others have mentioned, is this perhaps a way to "calm" us all down when we see military in the streets? Even if this absolutely true, and the military's intent is good, will people be so freaked out that they start "firing" on them, thus causing "chaos"? Why is "Drake" talking at this point, what are his motives and intentions? Is he trying to prevent chaos? Oh boy, it's complicated..

I will end this by sharing a story that happened recently ( 6 mns ago ) that really pulled at my "heart strings" and made me re-evaluate my perception of life and people. I live in CA, USA, grew up in LA, have lived most of my adult life in the Bay Area, "liberal" upbringing and background. I never had any ill-will toward military people, but basically viewed them as part of something I felt was wrong, and the thought of "kids" ours and "thiers" being killed and "manipulated for "greedy" purposes weighed heavy on my mind.

OK, lol, now I will get to the story. I'm dog/house sitting for my sister who lives in Central CA, airforce base about 30 miles away, rural, farming, small town, as I'm driving up to her house the houses for blocks are lined up and decorated with hundreds of American flags and yellow ribbons, I have no idea why, and since my sis and family had already left, I just let myself in and dealt with the dogs ( very cute ) anyways a few hours later I get a knock on the door and it was my sister's neighbor who was organizing a neighborhood effort to bring meals to a family, 3 houses down from my sis who just lost thier son overseas, of course I was happy to help on my sister's behalf and my own, and I also offered to make fruit salad for the "wake" although I did not attend funeral.

Shortly after the neighbor came by I get another knock on the door and it was the local news asking me to comment, since I didn't live there or really know the people involved I declined to comment, when I later spoke with my boyfriend in Bay Area he asked me why I didn't use the opportunity to speak up against war, and my response was it would have been in completely bad taste, the "love vibe" and compassion I was witnessing was truely beautiful and as I began to know more about the young man killed it broke my heart, he left behind a young bride and beautiful little boy, loving friends and family...very sad....

Two days later, the day of the funeral I walk down and deliver the fruit salad to the mother's house, and I meet this kid's sister, she's there taking care of her Mom who is grief stricken and finally got her to eat something and rest. When I first walked up to the house I noticed a little bird sitting there and it was wierd cause this bird didn't fly away or seem to be scared? The sister and I are talking on the front porch and I asked her, what's up with this bird? She explains to me that the day her brother was killed, even before the family knew, this bird showed up, and won't leave. The Mom has been given some comfort by this little bird and gives it food and water, and sits on the porch with it. It gives me chills just thinking about this.

So at the end of the day, "Miracles" are possible...and I truely pray (lol, I used to be agnostic) that we will have the collective heart and wisdom to choose the right path, I'm inclined to give the "benefit of the doubt" to "Drake"

edit on 1-4-2012 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I listened to both videos. I think the second one was a little more revealing. I'm a little on the fence about it after some time to think about them. I always follow the "if it's too good to be true, it usually is" state of mind. The biggest part of this that bothers me is the fact that he speaks of a new currency without saying what it would be. Also that this whole thing is being implemented on a global scale. I could be wrong but this feels like Rothchild and the like "false savior" written all over it and this guy is just a "useful idiot" along with what ever group is the "in the know". And there is "all these riches to wipe out all the debt". Why would you need something to erase a false debt? If it was fiat money then it would be fiat debt would it not?
I want to believe it is true but, To me this whole "America will finally be able to experience real freedom" thing is a load a crap in any type of world that includes being forced to pay a tax for anything. Nevermind being attatched to a number for life.
I guess we will see soon enough if it is true or if any of it is at all....

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Hell, I listened to both the David Wilcock interview, and the radio show. That's about close to 5 hours, altogether. I don't seem to have such a big problem with David Wilcock as so many others here. I can understand why he may be irritating... he does give lectures that people buy tickets to hear, so he makes his living from this sort of thing. That can paint a rather dubious picture, especially when nothing he's said has amounted to anything. But as I said, I don't think that's why this Drake guy came to him, and it doesn't make the Financial Tyranny story untrue. The aliens and what-have-you, could be garbage. Maybe, maybe not. I personally have never seen a UFO or a ghost, or anything... that doesn't mean I think we're alone in the universe. But I digress...

If you're not willing to listen to the whole thing, then your opinion is supposed to mean what, exactly? Does a movie critic only watch the first fifteen minutes, and then write a review? Am I supposed to take that seriously?

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by proob4
reply to post by 4windsbar

I would think just the opposite if it was Stan Deo. Considering his qualifications.
Stan Deo

I too can create an impressive and totally bogus or embellished bio page or in Stan Deyos case have my wife and two dogs build it for me. (see support staff at bottom of page you linked too)

A few months back I took a brief interest in the lectures and books put out by Stan Deyo over the last decade and read and listened to quite a bit of his stuff which is identical to the content being given by "Drake". My final conclusion was he is a total fraud.

Drake is clearly Stan Deyo re-churning his same old nonsene with a new anonymous name no question about it. Wilcock has to know this so he too is guilty of fraud by association.

As far as proving my point listen to a couple minutes of any Stan Deyo video on youtube any you'll realize this is the same guy spouting the same old "good guys, bad guys" crap.
edit on 1-4-2012 by 4windsbar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
This is a big deal but how are they going to organize all these arrests around the world.Who has the power to do that? These guys have bodyguards and what not.It might happen with the military being on the side of the public in the states but I don't know what core belief the military hold in other countries(eg Egypt). The currency thing you can see it coming a mile off but who is going to bring this new currency in when all these bad guys are arrested?Is this group anonymous going to expose them and a mass uprising to get these guys.Like a million man march on all capitals/government.It just seems kind of vague but like David said people might consider it lies because they have been lied to for so long.I am just going to wait and see and if it happens the way this guy says I might be a little surprised but glad.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by 4windsbar

Nice try, but I listened to this Stan Deyo guy on YouTube, and it doesn't even sound close to what Drake sounds like. You may need to get your hearing checked. Not the same voice, not the same accent, not even close.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

We now know that 90 percent of the US military are aware of this plan in some form -- and at least 60 percent are in support of it. Many more federal marshals, police, active and retired military, and civilians will help out once they realize what is happening.

That part confuses me. 90% of the entire US military? Or 90% of the leaders in the military? I know a few people in the military and I guess they must be part of the 10%.

It all sounds fantastic giving the power back to the people, but are the people up to the job? What kind of new government might we expect I wonder and who would lead them.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Im glad to see this thread has maintained a pretty good balance of discussion without getting to far off track. Lots of good questions and ponderings.

Im kind of curious as to how people may react that have basically poopoo'ed this whole idea. What if you notice uhoh, looks like it might be happening. Are you going to roll with it peacefully? Are you going to become one of the crazys? Or are you going to go ahead and do all you can to try and help from the peaceful end of it?

Just some of the responses here from this thread, not to mention some I have read elsewhere doesn't really fill me with a lot of confidence that this will go all that peaceful sadly. I mean face it, we all know there are all kinds of fanatics in this world and then we include the not the best of educated. Just off the top of my head, can we say food stamp panic? I mean the lsit could go on and on. We are really a small percent that has been privy to this and have a possible clue as to what may be coming our way.

Im very easy going so of course I myself will want to know how I can help in my own humble way. I suppose some would think that just makes me another form of the sheeple. Perhaps,but Id prefer to think I have integrity, something that is getting lost these days as fast as a simple thank you.

I do believe I will follow the one thought that was presented though. I will talk and listen before firing my gun. How about you folks?
edit on 1/4/12 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I took the time to listen to this interview and I must say it affirms much of what I have been posting here on ATS over the past few years since I have taken to such ATS conspiratorial discussions.

It is a worth while listen that has some notable areas that touch upon some recent NWO comments I have made regarding the recent Obama executive order signed on 03-16-12 regarding control of resources and involuntary conscription without pay.

In those postings, I commented in a conspiratorial way that with such a means of notification by phone or mail with instructions of where to report for duty would be willingly adhered to by Americans who if they received a letter from the government asking for their cooperation or skills, would most likely willingly comply with all the instructions given in a letter of correspondence.

In such a way, the victims thinking they are going to serve their nation are either processed into slave labor camps or are processed after some initial testing and routing to be sent to some different camp for perhaps training. Upon arriving at such a training camp, those secretly selected not be be of use to the NWO are then terminated in secrecy at some distant out of state remote unknown death camps.

In such a way, the victims come willingly to the slaughter under the guise of helping the nation and because they will make laws for failing to comply a crime, in such a way, they can then criminalize everyone who refuses or kill everyone that complies.

The "New Think" of the 21 st century Nazis is a more quiet and non violent system of roundups, arrests and with a system that uses many different systems to hide within, such a clever and yet evil deception could be hidden in the correspondence one receives to report for national training or conscripted duty to the nation.

This recent Drake interview discusses much of the secret governments desire to keep the round ups quiet, controlled and legal in accordance with existing laws, because only by giving the appearance that the laws being used to arrest are legal, will local, state law enforcement officers then cooperate to go out locally and round up or "arrest" all those who fail to comply with a national conscription order.

In a sense, you die if you do and will die if you dont. This is the new and improved NWO model for genocide in very quiet terms and yet it is also hidden in plain sight of the recent executive order dealing with involuntary conscription without pay for whatever reasons the government deems necessary.

This to me is why this recent Drake interview is important.

I have suspected over many years that such systemic genocidal methods were possible and now that such evil thoughts are being proven true, I will admit in taking no delight in being right.

I hope others will listen to this Drake interview and consider it along side of other recent NWO conspiracy concerns, because everything Drake discusses has been discussed on ATS over the many years.

I have been posting such conspiratorial thoughts and that type of ad hoc affirmation, helps one to re-energize to the true threat we are seeing around us that is beginning to manifest in a slow and incremental fashion disguised as an obscure executive order.

Small steps, in quiet, advance the NWO agenda and this recent Drake interview helps to make some of those conspiratorial postings I have made here on ATS over the years, "honest pearls of insight in an ocean of deception."

Thanks again for the thread.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker11

Don't worry, Wilcox seems to be inferring that the aliens are here to save the day.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
First of all " Drake" seemed pretty unimpressive, but that is just my opinion.

Secondly, doesn't ANYONE find it weird that this "mass arrests" message is coming from a lot of different groups? Seems to me that I have heard this or similar from: Fulford, Wilcock, Urantia, GFoL (Ashtar), Anonymous, White Hats, and others.

Depending on WHO gives the message, it may be the Galactic Fed that is going to save us, or the secret White Dragon Ninjas, or the Gnostic Illuminati.

Lately in the claims from the GFoL channelers, the message is changing to "We will send you to locations to be protected while we re-engineer you world".

Sounds like a complete BS to me. A setup. One thing I have been taught over and over in my life, and this applies ESPECIALLY to anything from the good old government:

IF IT SOUNDS TOO GOO TO BE TRUE, IT IS.

It would be wonderful if some group were able to "save us", but I'm not buying it. And those who adamantly support these tales, you sound like shills.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by onehuman
I will talk and listen before firing my gun. How about you folks?
edit on 1/4/12 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

Same here, I can only hope that the rest will do like wise. If this event does happen, everything will basically stop for a few days. To have the minimal amount of chaos occurring in the streets, I think everyone of us who is aware of the reasons behind the event should participate in educating our neighbors and creating groups of people in your town where everyone can count on each other if need be. That's why I'm curious at what "Drake" said about the educational broadcasts that will be going on the air-waves once the mass arrests occur. Wonder if the people will think its propaganda from the government or sit down and to the reasons of the arrests.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeSigh
I know nothing of David Wilcock and I forced myself to listen to his annoying voice. He kept interrupting the other guy way too often. Here's my take after listening to the entire thing. I can't believe I did, but whatever.

If all of this is true, it is just TBTB throwing some of their own under the bus. It is easier to implement things if it is peaceful and they can get the public to buy into it. Just saying.

Yeah when he (Drake) mentions upcoming arrests, temporary boarder closure, communication black-out, I do wonder if he is being fully truthful and that it will be a lying media that tells us it's martial law. But at the same time, he reminds us that the knowledge of true law....the basis of our constitution, going back thousands of years in any decent civilization, is the foundation of all of this movement. There are no secrets, it's simply reminding the Judicial of these basic laws that eventually bring down the house of lies. Drake continues to stress that he is not part of an anti-government group...only a NOTIFICATION group...which can include ANYONE who wishes to study our basic laws about personal sovereignty and see what has been ignored over the past century. So, there is some legitimacy to what he is saying I guess.
edit on 1-4-2012 by empireoflizards because: added word.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by cavtrooper7

Do you think it actually is possible to step outside of unam sanctum ? Is this a relevant question? Could some One please tell me my name already? just wonderin out loud

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
There was some interesting information in there, but holy crap that was a waste of 3 hours! That could have easily been condensed into an hour. The more I listen to David Wilcock, the more I start to dislike him. Now don't get me wrong he has a very extensive knowledge in the esoteric, but the guy is so full of himself, if it's not all the comparisons to being a reincarnated Edgar Cayce, then it's hearing about how he made a music album...WTF! The guy is like Alex Jones as far as not knowing when to shut up, both of them end up talking more in an interview than the people they are interviewing.

I have bought and read David's book The Source Field Investigations, and watched many of his videos online. I would recommend people read his book's and skip the videos, cause you will probably end up getting as turned off by him as I have.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
If "Drake" is Drake Bailey, consider his 2010 forum posts when you listen to the David Wilcock interview.

patriotsforamerica.ning.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

He sounds more like a delusional ex war vet than someone who actually works in the pentagon

I can't take this guy seriously when he doesn't know what branch of government the Marshall's are a part of, and claims that they take orders from the military if the UN OK's it???

Oh, and the whole thing about states opting out of our government by asking the UN??? NO, if their state constitution allows for it then they can secede, it has nothing to do with the UN.

edit on 1-4-2012 by CB328 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by empireoflizards

Yeah, that same thought crossed my mind too, people might percieve "martial law" if this were to happen, and I can certainly understand why they would. The media coverage of this would be critical.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Finishing up listening to tonight's freedom reigns talk show. Drake was on answering questions, quite a few calls came in. People are ready and hopeful though a bit confused. I heard one Veteran who wanted to be involved. Drake said to stock up and network with your community. Some sounded desperate and warned Drake to stay strong as he will likely begin to be harassed, maybe sued. Drake reaffirmed that there are higher ups at the Pentagon involved with this. ( Thrilling to hear! Still skeptical. )

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
The latest "Drake" interview is up now.
This is mostly a Q&A show.
Enjoy!

Latest Drake

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join