It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

if the devils work is being done on earth, where is gods work?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
we all know about the death and destruction around us an around the world, if its the devils work and hes everywhere! wheres god and the good he could do around the world i just dont seem to see it at all, i mean everything has an opposite, man,woman night,day hot,cold good and evil right! but all i see is the bad stuff where is god and the good stuff

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
God is on vacation right now.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
god's work doesn't start until the second coming! read revelations

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
im sorry i havent read the revalations, why dont he turn up an say right enough is enough and sort out the good the bad an the ugly!

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by vister74

You are looking too hard. Take a break. When you stop looking for it, you might notice it..

It's not all complete crap, But it isn't sunshine and rainbows either.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
asking a question like that on a site that has 90% athiests is a recipie for some funny comments

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
is that a riddle? i mean when is this second coming? december 2012 maybe i just hope he looks after kind people gulp!

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
im sorry but im not quite sure what an athiest is! is it someone who belives in something if they can touch see an smell it?

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
An atheist is someone that is of a strong mind-set that does not fall prey to the myths and falsehoods of lesser-minded people that believe in some form of supernatural divinity.

or

They are someone that is going to burn in hell for eternity.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
The Earth is God's work. There is no "devil's work". The work of a creator, by definition, is a creation, and we are that. There is only one creator and that creator is responsible for EVERYTHING.

EVERYTHING.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
God is at work, and achieving his purposes in accordance with his will. Futhermore, there is no "equal and opposite", Satan is not God's ultimate nemesis. Comparing Satan with God is like comparing a 5 year old boy with Mohamed Ali in the boxing ring. At any time God could simply end this - the true question you ought to be asking is this: Why doesn't he end all the evil right now? The answer of course lies within scripture.

Above all, you must understand that in the last days scoffers will come, scoffing and following their own evil desires. They will say, “Where is this ‘coming’ he promised? Ever since our ancestors died, everything goes on as it has since the beginning of creation.” But they deliberately forget that long ago by God’s word the heavens came into being and the earth was formed out of water and by water. By these waters also the world of that time was deluged and destroyed. By the same word the present heavens and earth are reserved for fire, being kept for the day of judgment and destruction of the ungodly.

But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day. The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

The Bible - 2 Peter 3:3-9

What is the reason for God holding back? ..."not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance." God wants people to come back to him, and he is giving them time with which to do so. What point is there in bringing the new kingdom if there will be no-one to dwell in it? From the ruin and pain and misery of this world, God is calling forth a people of his own; and you are invited to be amongst them. God has given you all the time in the world, so that you might consider this invitation.You are invited into a new creation, and a world where there will be no more pain or suffering or death. The question is quite simply: What are you going to do about it?

edit on 26-3-2012 by LizardFromOz because: typo

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
The reason you see bad stuff happening around the world , is because that's all the MSM reports on , they never report on the good things happening around the world .

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

You obviously have no concept just what exactly "God" is and what you're dealing with is the Ayn Sof.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

ha ha ha! if you haven't read the bible,how can you think that god is the one?!!!
listen friend,the only god there is,is inside of you.
do good works and lead by example!

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Personally I see the maker every time I see a person make a right choice... when the animalistic choice would be easier and more profitable.

We are animals just like any other on this planet, what makes us men and woman is when we "choose" to sacrifice of ourselves for a greater community.

Besides that , I see the maker in every aspect of nature. How it's wonderfull math and a gand cycle. I think it is easier to see this view point from within nature than seperate from it, a great many things can change in a persons perspective when they feel part of the cycle .

Finding the Maker's mark in everyday life might also be easier without a specific religious framework at work at first.

peace.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
God's work? Look in the mirror!

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Iason321

Ayn Sof is an idea of jewish mysticism or kabbalah. In your introduction you claim to be a catholic (in between bouts of atheism :lol) Are you one of these people who jumps from one trendy fad to the next? and has no real insight into anything much at all
I suspect so..........
edit on 26-3-2012 by Atzil321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

You must have missed the news conference with Goldman-Sachs C.E.O. Lloyd Blankfein around 6 months ago!
"We're doing gods work here at Goldman-Sachs" .

Since we know what reputable people guys like Goldman-Sachs are being in so tight with the Obama administration rest asssured good things are happening behind the scenes. Just move along nothing to see here. but trust us good people to do gods work for you peasants!

Just a thought.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Gods coming back sometimes in September to start figuring out what to do. The game will start to get interesting about then. His elves should be here shortly. Don't make fun of his clothes, He's a little old fashioned.
He's been out on a fishing trip and left his long time associate the trickster to set the stage for events to come.

edit on 26-3-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by vister74
where is god and the good stuff

Outnumbered so the GOD conscious had to be rebuilt for the minds to generate the will of GOD here on EA*RTH. Maybe a disconnect from all the mind influencing effectors like tv-radio-books is needed a PURGE if you will to FREE the GOD conscious to OVERWRTIE THE DEVIL CONSCIOUS. I SEE movies like scarface/godfather/alpha dog/newjack city making powerful beings here on EA*RTH who carry those mentalities. I HEAR music disturbing the youth with VISUAL videos to go with them to encourage the youth to try and be like those in the videos who appear happy and rich with all the fine ladies but are up to some of the most sinister and backstabbing activities against the youth. The youth cannot see they act like gangsters and get money but also help the policia as well , no the youth only see the make money aspect and end up in prison FOLLOWING THESE INDIVIDUALS. I read about books of sorcery deceptive love triangles ect feuling devil play in the mystic realm and divorce in the households. Notice all the IDEAS of INFLUENCES are EFFECTING THE EYES-EARS AND MIND which in turn controls the beings. so again OP the GOD workers MAY have been out numbered but the nubmers may be adjusting all the way up to the COSMOS where simular deceptive activites may have been going on with some hwo may have felt it was only a human minipulation and couldnt see it goes way further then just human deception.

NAMASTE*******

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join