It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Disclosure Think Tank.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 03:45 AM
link   
ALIEN DISCLOSURE (AD) THINK TANK

This think tank is for those who would like to gather and discuss alien disclosure and related subjects. This will be simular to a research project but with a lot of discussions between members. Some of the area's we can cover, are:

Public disclosure: Best ways to inform the public about aliens and the impact it will have on them

Reality of Aliens: Are they extraterrestrials? From earth? Fallen Angels and demons? All the above? Hoax?

Past and present Alien/UFO government projects: Gathering of list and discription of projects

Alien Technology: Listing of all technology that may have been given by aliens

Aliens and Religion: How the reality of aliens will affect religion around the world

Shadow Government: How are they connected with aliens and their agenda

This is a partial list of topics that will be discussed, I'm sure we will find more.

This thread is intended to see if there is enough interest for a project like this. If there is we can setup a forum for discussions if ATS staff will allow us, in the research forum for ATSAD thinktank members only.

For now we are just discussing the possibilities of this Think Tank.

Are you interested?

Comments?

Questions?

Idea's?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ycon

This concept is not sanctioned by ATS, and the "ATS name" was removed from the thread title.

[edit on 22-9-2004 by SkepticOverlord]

UPDATE: The Think Tank idea was not approved by ATS STAFF (FORGET IT) Ycon

[edit on 23-9-2004 by Ycon]

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 03:49 AM
link   
This would be a good way to exchange information and opinions, count me in.

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Very good idea.

I look forward to more threads like this.

Now if we could get the little fellas to stop messing with our cows..........

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Consider this: There's nothing to disclose.

Why demand disclosure on something that you cannot prove exists, and that logic dictates does not exist?

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by taibunsuu

Why demand disclosure on something that you cannot prove exists, and that logic dictates does not exist?

We don't know if they do or do not exist for sure. But it is an interesting hypothetical at the least.

What is harm in an interesting discussion?

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Why demand disclosure on something that you cannot prove exists...

The purpose of demanding disclosure is to have whatever actual proof there is; disclosed.

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 04:15 AM
link   
The group will discuss the idea if they don't exist and if there is enough proof now or will be in the future to do a disclosure.

This will be a discussion about all possibilities, no harm in that.

Skeptics are welcome to join

Ycon

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 04:15 AM
link   
They already gave out Project Blue Book. They investigated UFO phenomena since the 40s and realized that there is nothing concrete there.

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 04:17 AM
link   

It's not about disclosure after all, it's about us, exchanging valuable and credible information and opinions.

[edit on 22-9-2004 by beer]

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 04:19 AM
link   

They already gave out Project Blue Book. They investigated UFO phenomena since the 40s and realized that there is nothing concrete there.

So I see your a believer in disinfo

Do you have proof that what they say is the truth?

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Ycon, you can count me in for sure, i will represent open-minded believer side, also im really into J.Lear's statements.

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 04:21 AM
link   
The truth behind UFO phenomena, in my view, is far deeper and more profound than ETs visiting our planet, and if the MIC has concrete proof of what I suspect, it's in their interest to keep us fixated on absolute fairy tales about Roswell, 70 types of alien species, underground bases, and abduction.

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 04:25 AM
link   
taibunsuu, your welcome to be a part of the think tank. Your views are more then welcome.

Beer, ok great, I look forward to your input.

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 04:27 AM
link   

The truth behind UFO phenomena, in my view, is far deeper and more profound than ETs visiting our planet, and if the MIC has concrete proof of what I suspect, it's in their interest to keep us fixated on absolute fairy tales about Roswell, 70 types of alien species, underground bases, and abduction.

Every view on this issue is obviously interesting, so what is your view of what's behind the UFO phenomena?

[edit on 22-9-2004 by Durden]

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Sounds good to me, about time someone decided that we need to know excatley what they know about ET and what they have found. count me in

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 04:57 AM
link   
The thing is, we don't have ANY idea what government can hide, IMO if it is needed to cover the truth, they could silence half of U.S. if that will be needed.

Enormous money + Enormous power = Enormous secrecy insurance.

I mean, for example, John Lear, he has no evidence, no proof, no nothing, if he could be brave enough and make his statements known to the public, it won't basically affect anyone. Why? Because he has no proof, people will debunk him, think that he is a old psycho, therefore he is not a threat to the government, because he lacks evidence, as most of UFO staters do. Those who are a real threat to government, are deleted, wiped out.

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Great idea! The internet has made all this possible,weve always had our ideas about the topics discussed here and its a better way of linking similar thinking people together-in the future we could partition as a huge group to our goverments and see if we get some play!

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Welcome aboard jayjay, feel free to post your comments and ideas for the group.

Beer, we will need to talk about that too LOL The government, MIB, CIA interferring with those that do have proof.

Ycon

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Ycon, when this is taking place u2u or e-mail me, im kind of busy for a few weeks, k?

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 05:14 AM
link   
OK beer, I will contact you once it gets setup.

optimus fett, yes I'm sure we will get some play on it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join