It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

.Dinosaurs Never Existed.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

Hi Diamondsmith,

I actually believe in god and Adam and Eve... and dinosaurs. One does not rule out the other.

I did used to wonder why there was no mentioning of dinosaurs in religious texts or where they were at the time of Adam and Eve.

Now keep in mind humans were the LAST to be created, after animals. This proves that dinosaurs where here before humans, before Adam and Eve.

Also, to the extent of extinction, dinosaurs couldn't have been extinct before Adam's sin. As every thing was in perfect order. There was no suffering, ill or death.

Taking from these facts, it is only logical that dinosaurs existed at the time of Adam and Eve. So yes, it is possible that dinosaurs did coexist with humans.

Further proof of this is cave drawings by tribes who had drawn dinosaurs. These tribes where known to ONLY draw things they have witnessed in their lives. This also includes clay figures, and burial stones. Also fossilized footprints of humans and dinosaurs together have been discovered on several occasions.

You cannot neglect the findings and proof of dinosaur existence. Just because they hadn't been mentioned in the religious texts. I mean if you're going to base it on no mentioning of dinosaurs, then you might as well disregard the existence of many of the animals, as not every living creature has been mentioned in them!

Either way, and interesting brain food

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I don't believe I have just come across another of your threads...but here goes with a guess

Are you sort of saying the old thing of, you either believe in Adam or Eve, or Evolution...but not both? Because that is what I am figuring your kinda saying here, since there is so much proof of Dinosaurs?

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Urbanshadow

since there is so much proof of Dinosaurs
Proof is very deceiving,as the proof is there.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Mentalistbee

I actually believe in god and Adam and Eve... and dinosaurs. One does not rule out the other. I did used to wonder why there was no mentioning of dinosaurs in religious texts or where they were at the time of Adam and Eve. Now keep in mind humans were the LAST to be created, after animals. This proves that dinosaurs where here before humans, before Adam and Eve.
First there was a forest....

Don't ask.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by SteffieJo

I know what you are doing diamondsmith
Doing is not my sense.

Telling the truth, yes.

IT'S A GAME TO HIM
Sorry to disappoint you,is no game.It is something else which you cannot understand.

This is as always was for humanity,that is why it's not possible to...unfortunately.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ClydeFrog42

U r an ugly lying sack of crap.
No I am not as,

-I cannot lie as I don't know how.

-I cannot hate as I was not born with that instinct.

And these people say that,

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Cole87

There is solid evidence of dinosaurs not only in fossil remains but also in the DNA of living creatures such as chickens and ostriches.
Sure, as we came from chimps

Mystery as scientists find more DNA differences between chimps from two sides of the same river than humans from different continents Chimpanzee populations that live as neighbours have more genetic variation than humans from different continents, a study has found.

The findings are believed to have important implications for chimp conservation. Scientists studied DNA from 54 African chimpanzees looking for variations between different populations. Even though the chimps lived in relative close proximity, with two groups separated only by a river, their populations were substantially more different genetically than humans from around the world.

The research is published today in the online journal Public Library of Science Genetics. Professor Peter Donnelly, director of the Wellcome Trust Centre for Human Genetics at Oxford University, who co-led the study, said: ‘Relatively small numbers of humans left Africa 50,000-100,000 years ago. All non-African populations descended from them, and are reasonably similar genetically. ‘That chimpanzees from habitats in the same country, separated only by a river, are more distinct than humans from different continents is really interestin
source(thecomingcrisis.blogspot.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Lol Diamondsmith your threads crack me up every time.

Obviously dinosaurs existed. If you don't believe the proof that has been put forth by many previous posters which can get a little complicated I know perhaps this book is more to your liking......

There you have. Irrefutable proof. Just like Genesis said. I hear there were even a few trolls on the ark......

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by 1littlewolf

Obviously dinosaurs existed.
If they existed it would have to be some characters those dinosaurs.

Perhaps that is what we like so much because there is a resemblance in characters,I think.

"Beautiful creatures"

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

That is your answer to a logical argument?

Well ma'am I'd suggest you find your nearest GP and ask if they have a cure for stupid.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
You took part of what I asked, Diamondsmith and didnt answer anyway?

I really am unsure what you are trying to say, have you not seen the fossils or bones in museums? The scientist's may not know exactly what type of skin/fur/colouring these huge beasts were, but they sure do know how the bones fit together.

Do you not believe in Mammoths either? What about the mummified Ötzi that was found...do you think he is imaginary too?

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Urbanshadow

Do you not believe in Mammoths either
Mammoths existed.

but

Nothing from what it is is it what it seems to be.

diamondsmith

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Basically what Diamondsmith is saying that maybe a Wooly Mammoth is a Yak hybrid....

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   

You answer in riddles, all I ask is that you give some reasoning in your explanations...
What do you think these Dinosaur bones really are then?

And lol at the above comment ^^^

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Pretty sure if you really tried you could just clone a dinosaur. that's how i'd roll if your really this skeptical of scientific evidence, if you happen to just clone a rock or a giant chicken i will give you a free Pepsi.

Yes I am challenging you to clone a dinosaur. And if that fails then clone jesus or adam and eve. Because lets face it. one of them had to exist, but i put my money down on the older bones that seem easier to find.

If god created dinosaurs bones to throw us off, seems like he doesn't want to be believed in.

(that sounds a little strange for a being that pretty much demands respect from all his followers)

And lastly, if religion and dino's could have co-existed, did anyone ever think that an all mighty being's comprehention of time could be sped up to a radical rate?

Created the world in 7 days could mean created the world after 7 billion years,

And somewhere in there a few dino's walked the earth.

I'm not religious but as far as i know, People depend way to much on Educated "guess's"

Most of this planets life is unrecorded, who are we to fill in the blanks? who did we ask that knew?

the way i see it It could go anyway in any direction,

Hell even An X-files history could be closer to reality than the bible for all we know, or dinosaurs,

We know nothing, we are nothing, we are dust in the wind people, all we can do is leave our knowledge behind from here on out and hope our future generations can also tolerate the idea of not knowing where we came from.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Okay, I'll Bite.

.Dinosaurs Never Existed.

.The Bible is a Hoax.
edit on 3-3-2012 by ErtaiNaGia because: Sage

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified
The reason the dinosaurs disappeared is because they "evolved", and left the planet. It's all spelled out in an episode of Star Trek: Voyager. Season 3 I think.

Seriously though. That would be the biggest, and most intricate hoax of all time. I wouldn't want to mess with whoever pulled that one off.

I wouldnt want to mess with dinosaurs either

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Ive never publicly called for a banning. But boy oh boy, if its not obvious to the mods what this guy is trying to do, then I dont know man... This is the biggest attention seeker on ATS right now. "Ive been to heaven" "dinosaurs never existed" Come on.. And the poor ats members who treat him seriously, who ask him logical questions, get riddled jargon back. He thinks he's being clever. But any true clever fellow would just roll his eyes at this nonsense.

Hes either delusional, or a troll.....

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

This guy has got to be the the biggest troll on these boards.
At first I thought he was just a post-whore, but after seeing some of his other threads and the way he replies to people I have changed my mind.

He should be banned for his trolling.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I've tried to ask for rational answers on several of the OPs threads including this one...you just get a load of nonsensical wording as a reply. Not had any of my questions answered in a rational way.
edit on 4-3-2012 by Urbanshadow because: (no reason given)

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join