It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

.Dinosaurs Never Existed.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
maybe....

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
The bible speaks of two dinosaurs,
the leviathan Job
1 Can you pull in the leviathan with a fishhook or tie down his tongue with a rope?
2 Can you put a cord through his nose or pierce his jaw with a hook?
3 Will he keep begging you for mercy? Will he speak to you with gentle words?
4 Will he make an agreement with you for you to take him as your slave for life?
5 Can you make a pet of him like a bird or put him on a leash for your girls?
6 Will traders barter for him? Will they divide him up among the merchants?
7 Can you fill his hide with harpoons or his head with fishing spears?
8 If you lay a hand on him, you will remember the struggle and never do it again!
9 Any hope of subduing him is false; the mere sight of him is overpowering.
10 No-one is fierce enough to rouse him. Who then is able to stand against me?
11 Who has a claim against me that I must pay? Everything under heaven belongs to me.
12 I will not fail to speak of his limbs, his strength and his graceful form.
13 Who can strip off his outer coat? Who would approach him with a bridle?
14 Who dares open the doors of his mouth, ringed about with his fearsome teeth?
15 His back has rows of shields tightly sealed together;
16 each is so close to the next that no air can pass between.
17 They are joined fast to one another; they cling together and cannot be parted.
18 His snorting throws out flashes of light; his eyes are like the rays of dawn.
19 Firebrands stream from his mouth; sparks of fire shoot out.
20 Smoke pours from his nostrils as from a boiling pot over a fire of reeds.
21 His breath sets coals ablaze, and flames dart from his mouth.
22 Strength resides in his neck; dismay goes before him.
23 The folds of his flesh are tightly joined; they are firm and immovable.
24 His chest is hard as rock, hard as a lower millstone.
25 When he rises up, the mighty are terrified; they retreat before his thrashing.
26 The sword that reaches him has no effect, nor does the spear or the dart or the javelin.
27 Iron he treats like straw and bronze like rotten wood.
28 Arrows do not make him flee, sling stones are like chaff to him.
29 A club seems to him but a piece of straw, he laughs at the rattling of the lance.
30 His undersides are jagged potsherds, leaving a trail in the mud like a threshing-sledge.
31 He makes the depths churn like a boiling cauldron and stirs up the sea like a pot of ointment.
32 Behind him he leaves a glistening wake; one would think the deep had white hair.
33 Nothing on earth is his equal— a creature without fear.
34 He looks down on all that are haughty; he is king over all that are proud.
and
the behemoth. Job
15 Behold now the behemoth that I have made with you; he eats grass like cattle.
16 Behold now his strength is in his loins and his power is in the navel of his belly.
17 His tail sways like a cedar; the sinews of his thighs are knit together.
18 His limbs are as strong as copper, his bones as a load of iron.
19 His is the first of God's ways; [only] his Maker can draw His sword [against him].
20 For the mountains bear food for him, and all the beasts of the field play there.
21 Does he lie under the shadows, in the cover of the reeds and the swamp?
22 Do the shadows cover him as his shadow? Do the willows of the brook surround him?
23 Behold, he plunders the river, and [he] does not harden; he trusts that he will draw the Jordan into his mouth.
24 With His eyes He will take him; with snares He will puncture his nostrils.
Both walked with mankind.
There is heaps of evidence that dinosaurs and man co-existed.

The book,The Travels of Marco Polo, is the written record which chronicles the adventures and travels that Marco Polo experienced while exploring the eastern world. In part 2, chapter 40, Marco Polo reports what he describes as "huge serpents". The descriptions given sound in many ways no different than descriptions given of the dinosaurs in the text books.
www.forbidden-history.com...

The Loch Ness plesiosaur

A series of plesiosaur vertebrae has been found on the shore of Loch Ness and hailed by some monster hunters as 'proof' of the existence of a living plesiosaur in the Loch.
www.plesiosaur.com...

To say Dinosaurs dont exist is wrong.
edit on 27-2-2012 by borntowatch because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
How likely is it that humans always existed? Let's say the dinosaurs were a form of "population control". Obviously in today's world, no dinosaur could harm us. But maybe back in the day, the dinosaurs wiped the humans off the face of the earth, by simply eating them. Then they died off when no more food was around. Maybe dinosaurs reappear every couple thousand years. Would love that scenario.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

Man didn't evolve from dinosaurs, Man followed his very own evolutionary path.
Dinosaurs had little or no impact on the way that man evolved, they were the creatures of their own time just as we are creatures of ours.
The Bible was clearly created within reach of Stories that conscious man passed down through the Generations (i would say probably up to about 12,000BC max) And has no connection to Beings 65Million years ago.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by football6

I dunno, Them Croc's would still have a nibble of your arm if you openly presented it to them

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

You know what Diamond Smith? ive read many of your posts, and the one thing ive noticed is that most of us here at ATS dont agree with what you say.

I just think you wake up in the morning and decide to ifect us with what ever crazy idea you had in your previoous nights dream!

please stop wasting all our time with these stupid a$$ topics!

find some real material or dont post anything at all

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
You seriously believe dinosaurs never existed? You're batcrap crazy dude. What do you think powers your vehicle? FOSSIL FUELS. We power our industrialized nations with dead dinos.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
The truth is dinosaurs never existed,but watch for what's to come....

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by CitizenAlpha

I completely agree Diamond is just an idiot, he posts threads that have ludicrous ideas behind them, then when no one agrees with him, he comes out with an even worse thread (like this).

Diamond if you want to make threads at least make sure they are informative and new not crap like this.

Deny ignorance.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

There is a difference between truth and opinion, Only one is hollow.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith

You never existed
Or this thread.
And with that I shall go to bed,
Happy that I didnt waste my time,
Reading ludicrous posts
Denying a distant time.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

WTF to that.

In the immortal words of Captain Jack Sparrow:

"I wash my hands of this weirdness."

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Could it possibly be that the bible was written by ordinary men who at the time of their writings, knew nothing about the dinosaurs....hell, they still thought the Earth was flat

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Let's just pretend for a moment that we all believe in the Bible and particularly the book of Genesis...in the first chapter of Genesis animals were created before the males and the females. Thus...according to the Bible and the story of creation... dinosaurs were created first; then humans.

There is definite historical evidence of dinosaur bones...and there is also evidence of human bones...that date back thousands and thousands of years ago. However...the dinosaur bones are older than any human bones that have been found.

edit on 27-2-2012 by caladonea because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

reply to post by mark1167

Again....what does this even mean
They didn't existed because they had no role in self regulation program of nature as all other living beings have today , each is designed well defined.Dinosaurs what role they had?

All species are self regulated in nature? Where do humans fit in with that statement? Humans are overpopulating and consuming more natural resources than the Earth can provide. I blame Eve for starting that trend by listening to a snake and eating that damned apple.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I watched The Land Before Time 1988 again last night since a long time ago, so beautiful. How can dinosaurs not be real?
You think it's all an elaborate hoax? If so, please explain.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jace26
reply to post by CitizenAlpha

I completely agree Diamond is just an idiot, he posts threads that have ludicrous ideas behind them, then when no one agrees with him, he comes out with an even worse thread (like this).

I don't think he's an idiot in terms of intelligence, but definitely in terms of trolling.
On topic, dinosaurs STILL exist. So it's sort of hard to deny their existence.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

In one of your earlier posts in this thread you said that you never lie. Then what is your statement above.

I'm just saying.

There is a lot of historical proof to support that at one time in earths history dinosaurs did exist.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
A sieve cannot hold water.

Don't waste your time trying to correct this ignorant person.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join