It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation V:possible false flag

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Thank you for sharing. I hadn't seen this as yet. I'll definitely be posting this where I can. This is interesting, and it'll be interesting to see how everything unfolds. I've been watching on Twitter.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Anon need to do more than just bring down websites...

If they are indeed hacking, they why havent they hacked Halliburton, Dick Cheney, FOX NEWS, Murdoch Media..

Why arent we seeing clear emails between powerful people?

We need more than empty threats.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by ILikeStars
reply to post by TheGuyFawkes

This may be too late. Censorship of this thread may have already begun.

Are we sure this thread is not in violation of the Terms and Conditions for ATS members?

Nah you might like it to be.. but its not...

Anon deliver...

edit on 27-2-2012 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

Anon need to do more than just bring down websites..

If that is all you think they do. go and spend some time on their IRC you would be surprised.. Hacking is just a small part of anon..

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
They want people to stand together now? Uuuuuuh, shouldn't they have asked the people to do that...say....during Occupy Wall Street; when the government's thugs, were out in full force? They want people to go back out, and do it all over again. hahahahahahahahha Good luck with that!

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
regardless of ANON, I honestly feel that unless our leadership makes a drastic change in its policies and its role in our lives, there will be another revolution in the US.

It seems silly huh, but then again, TPTB are leaving Americans with little to lose.

I realize what I am saying, and I still believe it. There is every day less of another way things can turn out. There will be a violent revolution in the US eventually if they don't change. A call to arms is irrelevant. The people will take up arms once the military is used to control them.

The military will be used once the police fail to control them. The system of law they have in mind will kill allot of cops in its initial implementation, gradual as it may be. Unless they take their time and change the country over the next 50-60 years, we will still retain a memory of how things should be.

The police are being made crazed and violent. This will cause riots, but more importantly, it will create a strong and founded resentment to authority.

When the police fail, and they will since they are not trained to be a form of SS and will fudge it up bad. Even the new recruits will be ineffective at subduing the population. They will not implement torture and public executions. These are necessary for the level of fear that keeps a totalitarian government in power. If they are suddenly introduced, it will be the immediate catalyst to an armed revolution.

The assumption that we are well fed and entertained enough to avoid this is RETARDED. We are still humans, and this level of clear injustice will eventually lead to its only conclusion.

I wish it would turn out differently, but I know they will not change, and I know that we will not become something we have never been. In the end, this is the outcome they are fighting for. We will rise up, and violently. That part of us is still very present in our memories. They have been drilling us into war machines for decades. It will be to their determent. They have a nation of veterans and militant citizens. Even the best army in the world cannot defeat such a population.

To sum this up, ANON is just the face image of the spirit of the people. They are a first response. Since our world is not yet completely cyber in nature, eventually this will spill out into the streets. Our military is not ready for a civil war. It will be useless in killing its own people. The people are not ready for the Fourth Reich. The people will eventually destroy their government.

I see no other outcome for the level of control they want. Its archaic and dumb. They should settle for almost complete control instead of complete control. They are signing their own death sentence. Over confident and acting like spoiled brats.

The patience their founders had in implementing their plan is being forgotten and they want to do too much too soon. It is revealing their cards, and this game will end before the chips are handed out.

I wish us all luck.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable. - John F Kennedy

edit on 27-2-2012 by casenately because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by nuttin4U

the occupy movement was an initial response. It should be looked as significant since it happened at all. It was not destined to succeed, but it has made a impact since it will not be forgotten any time soon.

If a new scandal of significance, or a new war that lasts longer than a year happens, the USA will become a battle ground.

We are not the Vietnam generation. We are far worse when it comes to civil disobedience. It is decades later and we are less sensitive to violence. More militant. Less able to reason. More ambitious in the peoples role in government.

It is the perfect recipe for an armed conflict.

I am really worried.
I have a bad feeling about all this.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

Im sure they are busy in the backgrounds..

but for a group that boasts so much power, so much 'hacked information'

all ive actually seen them achieve is to hassle sys admins by swamping websites..

sure, the websites are those from corporations and governments we are hostile towards..

but in reality its barely a shove... a kick... or a flick against them...

Show me emails between presidents and corporations.
Show me Accounting statements from banks
Show me curroption and collusion from teh FED
Show me links between the CIA and other events.

All this stuff is in the knowldege, emails, servers, communications of thus parties..
If ANON was able to get in and get all the info they have to date.. then why arent we seeing something important?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
All this stuff is in the knowldege, emails, servers, communications of thus parties..
If ANON was able to get in and get all the info they have to date.. then why arent we seeing something important?

Because they've only just started I guess.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   
My deepest respect for this move... I salute any form of response against these rogue governments that rule or are derailing the western communities. The time to act as citizens is indeed now...

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

Show me emails between presidents and corporations.

Have a look at the cables regarding the ecomonmic war being waged on behlaf on monsanto by the US government. For anyone who refused their products.

Show me Accounting statements from banks

Check out the recent leaks regarding Wachovia and the multi billion dollar laundering program.

Its not all about hacking. Hackers only make up a small part of Anon. Its more like a collective online democracy. Much of what happens never makes the lime light. Who was covering the Arab srping in Tunisia for weeks before it went mainstream. Who helped citizens circumnavigate government censorship when the Arab nations locked down there internet.
From doxing peeps, to writing articles, to real life street protest. Anon has many facets.... one of us arnt as powerful as all of us..

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   
It needs to happen. A revolution has been due since at least Nixon.

The window of opportunity for one to successfully happen, however, closed with the Oklahoma bombing. Waco was a message from the government, to those of us who were paying attention. The statement was that in the event of a revolution, the civilian public could expect the gloves to come off. The government indicated at Waco that it was entirely willing to violate Posse Comitatus in order to defend itself, and also that it would fight to the death of the last man.

Part of the entire point of the War on Terror, was that the government knew that the ovine majority would believe that supporting the government would be the morally correct thing to do, in the face of an external threat. Contrary to what they want you to believe, the Department of Homeland Security also does not exist, in order to protect the civilian public from foreign terrorists. Its' real purpose is to defend the government against the domestic population.

No civilian attempt at American revolution will result in anything other than a bloodbath, at this point. Successful nonviolent removal of the government would require the participation of at least 100,000 people. Any number smaller than that size, will simply either be arrested or wiped out, with the government successfully calling it domestic terrorism, or the work of Al Qaeda. Violent revolution has no chance of success, irrespective of numbers. The population are entirely outgunned by the military. The government is also very well aware that the population are not sufficiently restive at this point, for any movement to grow larger than 10,000 people at the absolute most. Americans have been very effectively tranquilised at this point, for the most part.

The government knows fully well that according to both the letter and the spirit of the Constitution, it is currently more than eligible for removal, and it has focused its' efforts on becoming appropriately dug in, accordingly. The FBI started becoming a lot more effective at infiltrating domestic militias after Oklahoma, and the DHS was formed specifically for the purpose of institutional counter-revolutionary warfare against the domestic population, as mentioned.

If Anonymous make noises like this, and continue to do so, the only thing they will accomplish, is the outlaw of the group within America, and the potential death by assassination, of any American Anonymous members.
edit on 27-2-2012 by petrus4 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-2-2012 by petrus4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Was this their major announcement?
If it is, it's kind of lack luster if you ask me.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
As much as I'd like to see this happen and agree that something does need to be done about it, I'm fearful that it is a false flag and YouTube is cooperating IMO.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ILikeStars

Yeah some parts of that little Anonymous rant did look like solicitation, didn't it? Also, I would think that anyone that responds to this thread needs to be duly careful about what they say as stuff like this raises red flags across the board.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Sometimes I wonder if Anon, is a secret Governmnet sponsered hacking organization, to create confusion and blame problems and create porblems for the good of the TPTB, just a thought, not saying they are.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheGuyFawkes
reply to post by onequestion

not a war on america a war on the american government

Since congress has a 8% approval rating and they won't impeach Obama, it should get quite a lot of support.

Voting doesn't work, petitions don't work and you can't expect the corrupt government to police itself...

JFK :

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable.

Declaration of Independence :

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

If people knew the declaration of independence and followed it to the letter, the government would have been overthrown a long time ago and a restoration would have happened.

IMO, people sees Ron Paul as the ``last peaceful shot before total collapse`` to change the system. If it fails... the collapse will happen and then all hell will break loose.
edit on 27-2-2012 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by TheGuyFawkes

I'm with Anonymous - something has got to change.

We can no longer go about the way we've been going.

Our voting system is rigged - TPTB (Whoever the heck they are) will put in whatever PR POTUS "they" deem fit.

It is the large corporations and banks that rule now not only what was once known as America but now the globe.

Personally, I think not enough people have woken up, many choose to remain asleep and even more like their gilded cages because they are not aware that the gold is only plated and underneath, once that gold falls off will be cast iron.

Description of above video on You Tube

A vid created by Freedomain radio Youtube ID stefbot. We are all slaves to this concieved notion of living but we have been led wrong. People are waking up to discover the Matrix is all too real. We can only be kept in the cages we do not see. A brief history of human enslavement - up to and including your own. From Freedomain Radio, the largest and most popular philosophy conversation in the world. www.freedomainradio.com...

Our enslavement will only get worse and even those that think they will be granted special privileges for helping to "control the herd" however, the goons, the "guards" do not realize that only those with the proper bloodline will truly be allowed a certain amount of freedom.

The video above is a very simple explanation, but I felt it appropriate as most of you still haven't woken up and it's smack in your face and right under your nose.

edit on 27-2-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
If I were you guys I would be really REALLY careful how you respond to this.

I mean, they DID declare WAR on our government!!!!
If you agree with or support their decision then you ARE an enemy combatant.
This isn't a joke or somone blowing off steam on the internet.
These are a group who have DECLARED WAR on a country.

Be careful!!!

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
If I were you guys I would be really REALLY careful how you respond to this.

I mean, they DID declare WAR on our government!!!!
If you agree with or support their decision then you ARE an enemy combatant.
This isn't a joke or somone blowing off steam on the internet.
These are a group who have DECLARED WAR on a country.

Be careful!!!

i agree if anyone does support these guys, i wouldn't make that opinion public

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join