It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation V:possible false flag

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+34 more 
posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   

To the Citizens of the United States and the United States Government.
We are Anonymous.

In the past few months, our collective has been organizing the operation known as Operation Blackout. Part of the operation's purpose was to alert the people of the coming bill that was to be called the Stop Online Piracy Act.

This Act would give Congress the power to censor any internet website they wish without consent from the Citizens of the United States. This act would've also had the power to jail any person who infringed on its new copyright law for an equivalence of five years. This copyright law would've had the power to destroy social networking sites such as Facebook and YouTube. Video gameplay and free movies would cease to exist.

However, Operation Blackout was a success. As a collective, we've managed to spread the word and alert the masses. Internet giants such as Google, Wikipedia, and Reddit became hand-in-hand with us as we all managed to make an impact on the decisions of our, "free government". But as we've seen with Megaupload, the government may not need a bill to be passed to get their way. Other operations we've conducted over this time period have awaken the people to the nightmare that is the United States Government. Sections 1031 and 1032 of the National Defense Authorization Act have been ratified. Yet we face new threats.

sauce> www.youtube.com...
Your thoughts?

1. POSTING WORK WRITTEN BY OTHERS:
Going forward, if you post something that is not 100% your own writing or work you must use the EX TAG, post NO MORE THAN 10% of the original (or three paragraphs, whichever is least), and GIVE A LINK TO THE SOURCE MATERIAL.

2. STARTING A NEW THREAD?
AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sites;
*please post one or two paragraphs,
*a link to the entire story,
*AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item, as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

3. TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE
15k.) Video links/embeds: You will not embed or Post a link to a video without a reasonable description of its content and why it interests you, is germane to the topics discussed on the Websites or the topic of an existing thread should you post it in a reply to an existing thread.

edit on February 27th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: Thread title changed per OPs request. Removed excessive copy and paste and added mod notes

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

not a war on america a war on the american government

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by TheGuyFawkes

This may be too late. Censorship of this thread may have already begun.

Are we sure this thread is not in violation of the Terms and Conditions for ATS members?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ILikeStars

i dont know its my first thread, but how would it be? if it is im terribly sorry just thought this was of importance

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I have a feeling this is gonna lead to nowhere...

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheGuyFawkes
reply to post by ILikeStars

i dont know its my first thread, but how would it be? if it is im terribly sorry just thought this was of importance

You are fine. You aren't pandering, you aren't giving out personal info. Anon has been active today, so this is very important statement if you ask me.

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Welp, they are going to start dropping like flies and in a few years anon will be history.

I really can't believe they openly declared war on the government, but we do have this Declaration that says:

When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and Natures God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel the to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. -- That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the Governed, -- That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People alter or abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness..."

Their is more of course, but I hope they are trying to do this because they think the current U.S. government is a lot like King of Britain in its tyranny and is destructive.
edit on 27-2-2012 by calnorak because: Oops accidentally hit the post button

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Struth,,thems is fightin wurds..for sure...

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by amongus

i was just thinking it might be because i quoted their entire post

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by calnorak
Welp, they are going to start dropping like flies and in a few years anon will be history.

I really can't believe they openly declared war on the government, but we do have this Declaration that says "

Really? They are called anonymous for a reason. Can you name one member? I would imagine they are hard to find....especially the ones doing the hacking.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheGuyFawkes
reply to post by amongus

i was just thinking it might be because i quoted their entire post

No, it's good work.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I can't imagine what will come of this... I wonder if this is possibly a falseflag who knows....
2012 is here friends enjoy life

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
WOW! This is getting interesting.
This country is changing by the day.
Power is shifitng.
TPTB are on borrowed time my friends.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
This should be interesting to watch unfold...

I think we are in need of a great change... not sure if violence is the answer though, but then again what other language do they listen too? Tough and interesting times we live in

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Is this the excuse needed to declare hackers as terrorists?
hmmmm

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
If this operation offered benefits and a sign-up bonus, most of the 99% would sign right up!
Seriously though, I hope most do not remain asleep as this movement gains traction.

(This) + (Anon Goldman thread) = sweet dreams for me tonight

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

John Ashcroft declared hackers as terrorists in 2001

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by amongus

It is true, they are called anonymous.

I don't doubt it will be hard, but we have a very stubborn government. If they start looking for them, they will find them. It may not be immediate, but if their is one thing I know its that if the government wants to bend you over, they will and usually without lube.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Okay, while I hope this time is different from all the other times and Anon actually comes through, I'm not holding my breath. They've promised truckloads and delivered a few good packages up to this point. It isn't that they don't deliver real interesting things when they do accomplish something, it's just that for every 1 time they carry through there are 9 empty threats.

We'll see. If they do move against Uncle Sam though....the response will be for all the marbles and no holds barred. I hope they're ready for that if this turns into anything beyond releasing Emails and such.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join