It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Schumann Resonances, Electro Magnetism, and the Brain.

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
This is really interesting. I halfway wanna try having my mind messed with just to see how well I resist it (I know that's stupid, but it's just the way I think, I like weird crazy challenges), and halfway wanna get into learning how it's done and experimenting with it.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   

As to Mae-Wan Ho's book, it's a pile of baseless assumptions. Statements are stitched together with "maybe" and "perhaps" way too often. Why am I supposed to take seriously a proposition that my body is like a piece of semiconductor? That's sheer nonsense. Just some feel-good, old school New Age nonsense.
reply to post by buddhasystem

But see.... its not "New Age"..... its reality.

We are evolving and with that comes the understanding or at best TRYING to understand the Human Being (including the brain and conscientiousness) . We know a lot more today than we did in recent past.

Dr. Michio Kaku is a physicist (not new age leader) and the evolution for the Human Species is in my opinion the main goal into their New World Order. It seems (in my reasoning) their goal is to "control".

This control has begun and is already happening. The leaders want to not just control us but everything in the Solar System. We have no choice in the "matter".

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ

Reality is something we can observe directly or with an appropriate apparatus. The book in question contains a large number of conjectures that are hard to take seriously from the physics point of view, and which are entirely unsupported by evidence. So, it's New Age cr@p and not any sort of reality.

The leaders want to not just control us but everything in the Solar System.

Wow. Just wow.

Have you asked Jesus what's his take on this?

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

Reality is something we can observe directly or with an appropriate apparatus. The book in question contains a large number of conjectures that are hard to take seriously from the physics point of view, and which are entirely unsupported by evidence. So, it's New Age cr@p and not any sort of reality.

The leaders want to not just control us but everything in the Solar System.

Wow. Just wow.

Have you asked Jesus what's his take on this?

Get out of the box much?

When you decide to get out then maybe..just maybe your mind will develop more and you will learn what it is some are trying to teach you...including me.

On some subjects you are a student and others a teacher.

For this subject we are discussing you seem as though your mind is in a box. Free your mind by opening up to the reality of life and the purpose of it. The mind is invisible whereas one must take other avenues to study it. There are many who are well educated who have and are teaching us about the mind and the powers it contains. If you want to call each Dr. who studies it "New Age Crap" then that is your choice. It makes no sense... but hey.... its all in the mind right.

It indeed "matters" whether you want to acknowledge it or not. And whether you do or not makes no difference because the outcome remains the same.

In regards to your question about Jesus... ask him yourself. Maybe you will believe if he answers because you are still in this thread arguing the facts. WOW... Just WOW!

Watch this and tell me what "they" want to control and what they could be controlling... just not calling you up and informing you of it nor will you hear about the experiments going on right this second. www.youtube.com...
edit on 5-4-2012 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Get out of the box much?

Know anything about physics?

Like in the title of the thread.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Get out of the box much?

Sure do but it seems as though there are areas that are lacking and people continue to educate themselves because one never should stop. Physics is evolving just like your mind...

You don't know it all and neither do I but collectively we can think outside the box and come up with some pretty good theories.

Having an open mind helps. Meaning... be open to other ideas that may not feel so comfy to you. Go with it and see where it takes you.

There is no sense in replying back to me if all you are going to do is insult me in anyway. I like civil discussions.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Ah the old "willful ignorance" argument. Sorry but I'm not interesting in wiping someone's backside.

If you're so smart I'm sure you can look up links. haha.

If you want to learn about qigong -- then it's all up to you. If you want to whine about how much you want things handed to you on a silver platter -- go ahead and whine. haha.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

John Chang says the human body is like an electric eel. It's not nonsense! haha.

All you gotta do is practice the exercises -- sit in full lotus meditation nonstop for 2 hours a day every day -- that's just for starting out.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Get out of the box much?

Sure do but it seems as though there are areas that are lacking and people continue to educate themselves because one never should stop.

Well definitely! Likewise one should never stop discerning real knowledge from wishy-washy "vibrational", "frequencies" and "space-time structure of the cell" nonsense.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by fulllotusqigong

His purpose is to sidetrack, ignore him. There are lots of people interested in this. And this does tie in directly.

My therapist recently gave a book to me to read, that had an engineer and this guy in your video I think. If not it was another master of this technique. Some of it set of my BS meter (like people jumping and falling down like charismatic christians). But the part that did not set off my was the reality shown in this video of the real potential all human posses if they harness the internal energy systems.

I assume you are familiar with the sidhi?

The things taught these children was not new, it was very old and well known. This is not psychic or metaphysics - those are modern words/ attempts at understanding things that have been known about human consciousness and abilities for thousands upon thousands of years. The same people that teach us of the Sidhi also teach us that this is just one cycle, and humanity has been through many cycles.

We think we know so much and know so little.

It is research in these areas that will help us progress. There are those there who are willfully here to stop that.

edit on 5-4-2012 by pianopraze because: typo

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by pianopraze
His purpose is to sidetrack, ignore him

Oh, so you haven't noticed that I actually went to considerable lengths reading the book offered for a discussion here, and found a great deal of inconsistency in that book? When someone sheds light on the material in this thread, you call it "sidetracking"?

Oh well, keep piling up your "frequencies" and "vibrations", and maybe add a pinch of "sacred geometry". Cheap thrills for those too lazy to think.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

You don't shed light. You ridicule anything that doesn't match what you memorized in school.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Well definitely! Likewise one should never stop discerning real knowledge from wishy-washy "vibrational", "frequencies" and "space-time structure of the cell" nonsense.

Get started on educating yourself... starting ..... NOW... lol

Seriously .... how can you come in this thread day after day and argue facts that are backed up with evidence.

You don't want to believe in frequency, vibrations, and energy? Really? Why? I really want to understand your thinking because it seems as though we live in different worlds.

The OP is clearly onto something with the combinations he has provided (look at title) and he is not the first nor will he be the last that puts it all together. It has been going on since I am sure.. the beginning of time for man. We question....and we receive answers to said questions. Questioning is good but you have taken it so far as to not believe anything that has been presented to you that not only makes logical sense with what we know but is also backed up with evidence.

Im curious...

When you die... what do you think will happen to you?

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

I finished my masters degree at the U of MN in 2000 by doing intensive qigong training from the classes of Chunyi Lin teaching Spring Forest Qigong at a local community college.

So then I wrote up a summary of my research connecting it to the philosophy of non-dualism. You can read that here -- The Rotten Root by Drew Hempel

So Siddhis refers to power used with the ego -- it's actually not recommended for nondualism which instead uses "shakti" as the power manifesting from the Emptiness without the ego -- so the individual consciousness is not aware of the power that is created.

It's a matter of harmonizing the energy -- so when I did my training I indeed had very strong electromagnetic energy fields fill my body and I transmitted electromagnetic energy out of my hands and also out of the center of my brain -- the pineal gland.

The energy was so strong that people around me were freaking out. This old lady asked me to heal her and I accidentally pulled her spirit out of the top of her head -- it felt like a heavy electromagnetic blob -- she immediately bawled when I did this although she couldn't see what happened. Right when I felt her spirit get pulled out she bawled -- I had forgotten that you're not supposed to pull energy blockages out of the top of the center of the head. She knew I just had made a mistake since the next time I saw her she smiled at me but when it happened she was bawling nonstop for at least 15 minutes.

I also healed my mom of a serious case of smoker's legs so she no longer needed surgical stockings nor to keep her legs elevated -- again it felt like strong electromagnetic fields but without touching her. So this was after I had fasted for 8 days on just half a glass of water -- this is called "bigu" in qigong -- it relies on some sort of reverse electrolysis to make water inside the middle of the brain which then pours down through the roof of the mouth.

So qigong is very mysterious, very powerful - -- or it's called "Taoist Yoga" -- kundalini, etc. The training is strict and needs to be done in a supportive environment and in the advanced level it's best to have a master supervising everything. The advanced training is through the fasting -- so Chunyi Lin went a month in full lotus the whole time in a cave -- and so he just had a few apples and a few small bottles of water but otherwise he did not even sleep. This is called "converting jing to chi into shen" -- so he said at first he was afraid there might be tigers in the cave but when he went into full lotus his third eye fully opened and the walls of the cave filled with light and then he traveled into heaven for the month. haha.

So this is all based on sound as healing energy -- yang is 2:3, the Perfect Fifth and yin is 3:4, the Perfect Fourth. This is what I discovered in my masters thesis research. My masters thesis is also online.

Anyway so I recommend people practice the "small universe" meditation -- you can get the c.d. online but it's the 12 notes of the music scale as yin and yang transformation of the body-mind -- so at first the kidneys get real hot and then the thymus and the bliss gets really great and then as the heart opens up the electromagnetic fields increase and the finally the middle of the brain gets real hot.

When there was a spacetime vortex around me for the astral travel holographically - that's when it was too strong for me so I stopped practicing. But I experienced the Emptiness as it's called in Taoism aka Nirvikalpa Samadhi in Vedanta -- so the consciousness goes into the Emptiness -- and it's beyond the mind and body. After that it's like coming back from the dead so that normal perception seems fake. haha.

So then Chunyi Lin stuck his finger to my forehead to shoot energy into the center of my brain so then after that I had permanent magnetic bliss in the center of my brain. I even stopped practicing for a couple months to see if it would go away but it didn't. Still since I wasn't doing the intensive training then my energy channels closed up. Also the practice requires a special diet which I stopped following.

So the modern materialist mind has no idea what it's missing -- anyone can find out the truth by checking out real qigong masters -- besides Effie P. Chow in S.F. and Chunyi Lin in Minnesota there are some qigong masters from China that visit the U.S. like Master Wang, Liping -- he visits sometimes and also Master Zhang of qigongmaster.com....

John Chang was also working on his levitation and so one of his Western students said that John Chang got to where he could jump over a house. So yes that is like the movie Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon - or I mean the documentary. haha.

Yes Dr. Mae-Wan Ho is correct and not just about qigong but also about the evils of genetic engineering.

edit on 5-4-2012 by fulllotusqigong because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by fulllotusqigong
So this is all based on sound as healing energy -- yang is 2:3, the Perfect Fifth and yin is 3:4, the Perfect Fourth.

What is the relationship between sound and electromagnetism?

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose

You don't shed light. You ridicule anything that doesn't match what you memorized in school.

As I said, in addition to a fair amount of schooling I spent lots of time in the lab doing a wide variety of lab work, so well I take my knowledge, in large part, from Mother Nature and not from some half schizophrenic tract that speaks of things that simply don't exist. And face it, you are doing such a poor job of choosing your sources (including those who say that the Government purposely subverted the function of their colon, which causes excessive flatulence, and also stole salt and pepper from their kitchen, and clogged their drain), that this simply invites ridicule.

I grant you that what I learned in school and in the lab does not match stone cold craziness conveyed by the likes of Swerdlow, which you said you believed. You know, that part where they tie down adolescent boys and subject them to all sort of unseemly stuff, in order to open some interdimensional portals. Or where the aliens visiting Montauk are being fed small animals and human babies for lunch. I agree that sort of stuff radically departs from what humanity knows about this Universe.

There are specific proteins that can be introduced into human cells, which will display laser-like characteristics. And that's pretty amazing. However, to claim that all or majority of living cells in human body behave in such manner is just plain silly. And that's where I'm shedding light. But you don't care.

edit on 5-4-2012 by buddhasystem because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

Ultrasound causes acoustic cavitation which goes into the quantum vacuum to create temperature as high as the sun and light brighter than the sun -- sonoluminescence and also sonofusion.

For those too slow to google sonofusion cavitation -- remember willful ignorance is a silly tactic to play. pdf

Roger Stringham discusses sonofusion -- googlevideo

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

reply to post by Mary Rose

Ultrasound causes acoustic cavitation which goes into the quantum vacuum to create temperature as high as the sun and light brighter than the sun -- sonoluminescence and also sonofusion.

"acoustic cavitation which goes into the quantum vacuum" == WORD SOUP

Yup, "quantum vacuum" sounds kinda nice, but hello... Cavitation is just that, cavitation.

edit on 5-4-2012 by buddhasystem because: typo

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   

reply to post by pianopraze

I finished my masters degree at the U of MN in 2000 by doing intensive qigong training from the classes of Chunyi Lin teaching Spring Forest Qigong at a local community college.

So then I wrote up a summary of my research connecting it to the philosophy of non-dualism. You can read that here -- The Rotten Root by Drew Hempel

So Siddhis refers to power used with the ego -- it's actually not recommended for nondualism which instead uses "shakti" as the power manifesting from the Emptiness without the ego -- so the individual consciousness is not aware of the power that is created.

It's a matter of harmonizing the energy -- so when I did my training I indeed had very strong electromagnetic energy fields fill my body and I transmitted electromagnetic energy out of my hands and also out of the center of my brain -- the pineal gland.

Your work seems to extensively repeat what I read in that book I mentioned earlier. It might indeed be the Dragon Gate book you mention, if not very similar information.

I like your words here from you link above:

1) The whole universe comes from the void or absolute nothingness that is the original form of universal energy. Total Emptiness equals Total Energy this is ONENESS/NOTHINGNESS (nondualism).

2) This Universal Energy (nondualism) divides into connected harmonic principles of organization. Complimentary opposites, through their mutually excluding logical extremes, reveal their common underlying transcendent ONENESS/NOTHINGNESS and evolve into (and evolve via) this third transcendent truth-state.

3) From this Third transcendent state All Myriad Things of the Universe are further formed (i.e. modeled by the synthesis or the third stage of the complimentary opposites). All these myriad things/processes or forces are derived from the first FIVE SYNTHETIC SETS OF HARMONIC COMPLEMENTARY OPPOSITES (These five sets or categories are grouped by matching elements, directions, color, frequency, animal, planet, etc. and all five are direct manifestations of ONENESS/NOTHINGNESS).

4) DIRECT KNOWLEDGE OR IMMEDIATE AWARENESS OF THE
UNIVERSE -- NONDUALISM (beyond the first five perceptible senses and the first four perceptible dimensions) IS POSSIBLE BY MEANS OF HARMONIZING OR RESONATING WITH THE SYSTEM OF CONNECTED BASIC COMPLIMENTARY OPPOSITES. THIS KNOWLEDGE -- ENERGY IS POTENTIALLY OMNIPOTENT, OMNISCIENT and at the least is required for understanding how to achieve PERSONAL HEALTH and HAPPINESS and POSITIVE PERSONAL RELATIONS.

In here I find agreement... and here I find the Siddhi, forgive my misspelling - seems there are several spellings of this word.

I think we are agreeing on the center yet have arrived at this center through different paths.

To say the Siddhi are dualistic and ego based I think is a mistake. I think they are as your quote above, the realization of illusion and collapse of duality.

I will have to research Shakti further.. active feminine seems at first glance to encompass both yin/yang as male is active female receptive. Interesting.

There are, you probably realize, many more chackra than the 7 commonly listed. I find the bindu of particular note in regards to Siddhi as it is the manna thus produced from the bindu when all the chackra are - alive (kundalini risen) - for lack of a better term and the mana flows and Shiva both destruction of current perception and creation of new perception begins.

Now the Siddhi state can be achieved through meditation, yet an interesting thing occurs... they occur naturally when certain stimuli are present and most people have experienced and used them in times of trauma/tragedy/extreme need without realizing this. Something used by these evil bastards who take the utmost good and use it for evil. Those poor souls that are used are in a never ending house of mirrors of reversals upon reversals. Torture and extreme circumstances combined with drugs... the exact opposite of the way it was intended to be experienced, yet known and used in those egyptian and schools predating them which pythagorus studied used these methods of both splitting the mind through trauma and creating those who could use these powers for the priesthood/state/organizations which created them.

There really is nothing new under the sun, and of interesting note to bible scholars... when moses (an initiate of these schools) produced manifestations... note that the egyptians were also able to do so, and the bible does not negate that they did...

Materialism is a construct to obscure the reality that has been known for millennia. Those that know, use these skills for their own ends. Wester Science is a controlled misdirection at it's core. However there are a lot of scientists who are seeing through this.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   

The OP is clearly onto something with the combinations he has provided (look at title) and he is not the first nor will he be the last that puts it all together. It has been going on since I am sure.. the beginning of time for man. We question....and we receive answers to said questions. Questioning is good but you have taken it so far as to not believe anything that has been presented to you that not only makes logical sense with what we know but is also backed up with evidence.

Thank you.

Just found some more primary data backing up my OP from one of Burntheship's threads:

The whole thing is good, some highlights, at 4:40 it talks about remotely manipulating monkeys. At 6:03 a US Govn't researcher speaking anonymously says:

Certain kinds of weak electromagnetic signals work exactly like drugs. So the promise is anything you can do with drugs you can do with the right electromagnetic signal.

This was from 1985. Imagine how far they have come by now.

These videos have "The Body Electric" author in them btw:

It's possible to entrain a certain percentage of the population, apparently, with weak magnetic fields.

And of course the video also talks about... Tesla... It's all connected.
Thomas Bearden is also interviewed.

More goodies from her thread:

The Army’s very strange webpage on "Voice-to-Skull" weapons has been removed. It was strange it was there, and it’s even stranger it’s gone. If you Google it, you’ll see the entry for "Voice-to-Skull device," but, if you click on the website, the link is dead.

The entry, still available on the Federation of American Scientists‘ website reads:

Nonlethal weapon which includes (1) a neuro-electromagnetic device which uses microwave transmission of sound into the skull of persons or animals by way of pulse-modulated microwave radiation; and (2) a silent sound device which can transmit sound into the skull of person or animals. NOTE: The sound modulation may be voice or audio subliminal messages. One application of V2K is use as an electronic scarecrow to frighten birds in the vicinity of airports.

wired

Imagine a weapon that creates sound that only you can hear. Science fiction? No, this is one area that has a very solid basis in reality. The Air Force has experimented with microwaves that create sounds in people’s head (which they’ve called a possible psychological warfare tool), and American Technologies can "beam" sounds to specific targets with their patented HyperSound (and yes, I’ve heard/seen them demonstrate the speakers, and they are shockingly effective).

Now the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency is jumping on the bandwagon with their new "Sonic Projector" program:

The goal of the Sonic Projector program is to provide Special Forces with a method of surreptitious audio communication at distances over 1 km. Sonic Projector technology is based on the non-linear interaction of sound in air translating an ultrasonic signal into audible sound. The Sonic Projector will be designed to be a man-deployable system, using high power acoustic transducer technology and signal processing algorithms which result in no, or unintelligible, sound everywhere but at the intended target. The Sonic Projector system could be used to conceal communications for special operations forces and hostage rescue missions, and to disrupt enemy activities.

wired

Non military use or these type of technologies:

A&E's Manhattan billboard 'whispers' at passersby with the Audio Spotlight®
The sound of a women's voice whispers, "Who's there? Who's There? ...It's not your imagination." The chilling message draws your attention to a billboard for A&E's television series "Paranormal State," a show featuring real life mysteries of cases that include poltergeists, ghosts, and hauntings.

link

In the United States, talk of mind control typically evokes visions of tinfoil hats. But the idea of psychotronic weapons enjoys some respectability in Russia. In the late 1990s, Vladimir Lopatin, then a member of the Duma, Russia's parliament, pushed to restrict mind control weapons, a move that was taken seriously in Russia but elicited some curious mentions in the Western press. In an interview in Moscow, Lopatin, who has since left the Duma, cited Smirnov's work as proof that such weaponry is real.
"It's financed and used not only by the medical community, but also by individual and criminal groups," Lopatin said. Terrorists might also get hold of such weapons, he added.

wired

to be continued...

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join