It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Greatest Conspiracy Ever Known - Tesla, The law of nature and modern existance.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
That's ONE of the "Greatest Conspiracies Ever Known". Let's not forget about the Cannabis Conspiracy. It's one "conspiracy", that isn't even allowed to be discussed, on ATS. So, you KNOW, it must be one helluva conspiracy!

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by nuttin4U

I was trying really hard to find some sort of link between tesla and hemp so I could stay on topic but I couldnt!

Hemp the worlds greatest and most underused resource

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Third the theory of evolution.

another form of organized religion.

Faith based and still going.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
As I understand it the Tesla Coil is still be used in modern day applications. When you need high voltage you need a Tesla Coil.

I was at a science fiction convention where a tesla coil with lighting effects was demonstrated.

My partner even builds tesla coils, and uses them at halloween as a "treat" when people come to the front door.

Here is a link:
members.tm.net...

"Tesla Coils Among Us
Two variations of the Tesla coil are found in everyday devices, the CRT display and the internal combustion engine. Every CRT type display (televisions, computer monitors, etc.) uses a small Tesla coil, usually referred to as a flyback transformer in this application, to provide the high voltage necessary to accelerate electrons from the electron gun in the narrow end of the picture tube to the phosphors coating the inside of the screen. An oil filled Tesla coil, known as an ignition coil, is found under the hood of all internal combustion powered automobiles. It provides the high voltage to fire the spark plugs. "

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
All of the information that Tesla was working on, all that remained of his notes, were taken by the government after Tesla's death. Widely known.

What isn't widely accepted, and largely due to an inability for some people to get over their ego, is that much of Tesla's work was beyond even the brightest minds.

Quite a few posters in here affirm this stance, with cries that Tesla's technology has "been tested, didn't work" etc.

This is their pride, limiting their ability to accept that they are inferior minds to Tesla's painfully sharp and vivid imagination.

It's only natural that they refute that which they do not understand. If you took these people back before Columbus' time, you can guarantee that they would be first in line to scream at Columbus "The world is FLAT!!".

Dimwits and selfish people of low character.
edit on 17-2-2012 by yourignoranceisbliss because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I think that whoever is really running the show (Government, FEMA, Religion, ect.) is trying to create a false belief. They want to place credit on individuals who were not actually very important to the movements they are associated with. Paul Revere, for example. In reality, change is made by large groups and people who challenge the normal way of doing things. By installing this view on our history books, they prevent an uprising and leave people to wait for a great liberator. perfect for the new world order.
edit on 17-2-2012 by 1pi314 because: typos

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Tesla should be know to every human as the greatest inventor if not mind , in the past 500 years ..He changed the world in more ways then we even know .How sad it is that because his technology was so advanced that the GVT took it all and burried his achievments

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by nuttin4U
That's ONE of the "Greatest Conspiracies Ever Known". Let's not forget about the Cannabis Conspiracy. It's one "conspiracy", that isn't even allowed to be discussed, on ATS. So, you KNOW, it must be one helluva conspiracy!

You know it. For shame ATS, for shame for your ignorance, cowardice and hypocrisy in this matter.

Like my statement not? It's called denial. It never feels good when you recognize it in yourself. The discomfort is perfectly naturally.

This clip reminds me of ATS with respects to the matter nuttin4U is addressing.

Deny ignorance ATS? Almost; almost but not quite.

Originally posted by sapien82
reply to post by nuttin4U

I was trying really hard to find some sort of link between tesla and hemp so I could stay on topic but I couldnt!

I, for one, can help you out there buddy. The "link" you seek is the suppression of truth.

The said "link" is not in anyway tenuous.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by rexusdiablos

I for one would love to have in depth discussion with people on ATS regarding the chemical substance '___' , which is of course a chemical produced in our brains . Which is not an illegal drug as it is non toxic. it is just banned by the FDA like most drugs due to mis classification.

ATS would do well to encourage discussion on this chemical , due to its related properties and phsyical and mentally induced states.

After all it is through discussion of this chemical humans would find the link to consciousness , life and death.
however Im told im being ignorant of the terms and conditions of the forums , whilst I cant help but sense that smell of hypocracy

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I don't know if anybody has said this yet. But I truely believe that Tesla was downplayed by the US turning to worship Edison because Tesla could get free e- to everybody. He had the idea that he would make tesla coils all around the world, almost the exact same thing as having radio towers all over the world that we use for cell phones but instead for energy. He wanted to creat huge tesla coils that would run off of hydro electric damns that charged the entire air with electricity so we would never have to plug a thing in again. Only thing tho is that he wanted it to be free, but because we're a capitalistocracy and our country just wants money we went with Edison instead which was one of the worst mistakes in history. The greedy need for cash never ceases to amaze me.

Think about it. EVERYBODY in the world would get free electricity, but we went for what would just make profit instead. It truely is a shame...

On a lighter side if Tesla really did prevail I wonder if everybody in the world would be walking around with their hair standing up because of static electricity

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

"It is not a dream, it is a simple feat of scientific electrical engineering, only expensive — blind, faint-hearted, doubting world! [...] Humanity is not yet sufficiently advanced to be willingly led by the discoverer's keen searching sense. But who knows? Perhaps it is better in this present world of ours that a revolutionary idea or invention instead of being helped and patted, be hampered and ill-treated in its adolescence — by want of means, by selfish interest, pedantry, stupidity and ignorance; that it be attacked and stifled; that it pass through bitter trials and tribulations, through the strife of commercial existence. So do we get our light. So all that was great in the past was ridiculed, condemned, combatted, suppressed — only to emerge all the more powerfully, all the more triumphantly from the struggle."

– Nikola Tesla, "The Transmission of Electrical Energy Without Wires as a Means for Furthering Peace," Electrical World and Engineer, January 7, 1905.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by NuminousCosmos
I have read a couple of books on Tesla and have always been interested in the "firsts" that he accomplished. For example, Marconi did not invent the radio. The US Supreme court has ruled to that effect-but it never ceases to piss me off.

However, Tesla refused to believe in Einstein's Special Theory of Relativity and couldn't even grasp the fundamentals of Quantum theory. His science was plain, simple, and to his mind-elegant.

It's one thing to blast thousands of volts of electricity through the air to light up an incandescent bulb, its another thing to transmit electricity all over the planet (which he would have done through ground and fluid conduction, not aerially). If free cosmic energy is so simple to do, why doesn't anyone have a working example of this tech?

Anyway, that's my two cents worth

How would you know how wireless transmission works? Youve read two books on the man but I guess you never bothered to look at any of the 800 patents he filed?

Stick an antenna up in the air, the higher the better, and wire it to one side of a capacitor, the other going to a good earth ground, and the potential difference will then charge the capacitor. Connect across the capacitor some sort of switching device so that it can be discharged at rhythmic intervals, and you have an oscillating electric output. T.H. Moray simply expanded on Tesla's idea to use high-voltage to create ionic oscillation.

www.nuenergy.org...

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ssupp

That is so true, I do not like the term "sheep" I prefer "carefree people". But I have noticed that many more people are becoming aware that they are played on all levels...

For example I was waiting at a bus stop the other day and one guy in his 60's started talking to me about the mild weather in France, and then in a matter of 2 minuites we where talking about conspiracy theories... then a second guy about the same age as the first joined in, and I was thinking in my head "god are these guys members on ATS or what ???" ...

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I was 18/in county jail at the time, but i vividly remember a Tesla plane crash in the bay area where important Tesla employees died. It was either in 2009-2010. Anyone know about this? Maybe they were cleaning house??

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by kingllama

Thank you for this well written and extremely insightful thread!

I've long believed that all hope humanity had to get away from a fossil fuel based global society, died with Nikola Tesla. Think about it people! Ever since tesla passed, ever great leap forwarded wards clean, reuabaleandultimately, FREE,energy has been bought and shelved by companies with interests in oil. Because of tesla we know it's possible to remotely fly an airship using high frequency high voltage directed ' lines of force '. We could use the same to energize trains, busses and cars!

Many of you may have heard about the eccentric parties, Tesla would throw for his friends. His guests would walk into the house and there would be no lights turned on. Instead all of the bulbs were hanging freely from pieces of string attached to the ceiling with NO WIRES connected to them. In walks tesla and with a flip of a switch, all the lights come on at once. Did I mention there was no wires?

Imagine our world now, had teslas information been FREELY DISTRIBUTED, the way it was meant to be. Instead of hydro, and nuclear power generators we could be using tesla towers! Instead of running hundreds of thousands of miles of aluminum and copper cable, we could have built an array of global 'tesla towers' that could have literally, provided clean, reusable, and unlimited energy to the entire world! There would be NO need to invade other countries based on resources. There would no need to continue, drilling and fracking for oil.

Humanity needs to grow up. No more accepting the daily doses of spoon fed ignorance being shoved into our mouths by our world governments, no more fighting wars that no one wants to fight EXCEPT the power players, NO MORE DEPENDANCE ON OIL. We should all strive to be a little more like Nikola Tesla.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I watched a movie last night about nikola tesla and just so happened to come to this website today to find this to be the top topic. interesting. i think what we need to do is build on nikola teslas ideas. he was quoted saying "i am not an inventor but a discoverer." he believed that things work better WITH nature instead of against it, i.e. DC current, splitting the atom, burning oil all created a by-product, or waste, and were against nature. we need to be in tune with nature and our problems will be solved. sounds hippie-ish i know but nature knows what she's doing, mankind does not.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Tesla was America's greatest scientist by far. Educated in Europe. MIT is now proving wireless transmission of electricity is practical. You have to create an electrical resonance in the atmosphere. MIT can now light up rooms with no wires. Tesla was always correct, idiots have always argued it took too much energy to have wireless transmission. Duh!
Radio, Radar, AC electricity (the entire system, generators, motors, transformers), wireless transmission of electricity. And he had so many other inventions.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I'm glad somebody remembered by post about '___' that so many people thought interesting until it was thrown into the trash bin. Hey mod does that mean it's illegal to talk about seratonin? Or endorphins and enkephalins? Maybe we shouldn't talk about the brain at all because there are illegal drugs in it. Matter of fact if my popular thread got trashed that didn't even talk about drug use we might as well trash topics that cover the human body, guns, violence, shooting, etc.

Even here I find it interesting that the american concept of violence is okay yet the second you mention anything sexual it automatically is deemed "innapropriate".

Hell Edison even commited illegal acts such as animal cruelty when he was trying to disprove Tesla. Does that mean this forum should be trashed too?

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCurmudgeon

Originally posted by kingllama

Hey Kingllama... don't want to rain on your parade, but although incredibly interesting, Tesla's wireless transmission failed. I've seen several experiments since then, one I believe on mythbusters, and sadly, it just doesn't work.

Nor does Lorentzian wormhole travel known as Schwarzschild wormhole travel or Einstein-Rosen bridge travel. It does not mean wormhole's do not exist, we merely do not know how to utilize them and have not created the appropriate technology to do so.

If I said 400 years ago that I could talk to someone in Japan from my home in England, you would have thought that was impossible. Now we have developed the technology to enable that.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
The myth of Tesla (as opposed to the man) comes up frequently here. There is no doubt he was an excellent engineer, however a number of his ideas (including the wireless transmission of electricity) were somewhat off base. Because a lot of his writing was a bit on the vainglorious side and because some have a tendency to accept his writing at face value, there are a lot of misconceptions about what he thought he could do as opposed to what he really could do.

His wireless transmission scheme for example. You see, Tesla did not envision the transmission of power through the air. His system was based on the transmission of power through the ground. Doomed to failure because of its extreme inefficiency.

The prevailing misconception of the mechanism involved in the wireless transmission has been responsible for various unwarranted announcements which have misled the public and worked harm. By keeping steadily in mind that the transmission thru the earth is in every respect identical to that thru a straight wire, one will gain a clear understanding of the phenomena and will be able to judge correctly the merits of a new scheme.

www.tfcbooks.com...
edit on 2/17/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join