It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

March 22, 2012 MEGAQUAKE & Next Axis Shift?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

While I do actually have a notion to look out for the 3/22 date this year...
I don't believe I am going to worry too much about it.

There's nothing we puny humans can do to stop any geological activity/changes.
This is the beauty of living on an ever-changing planet in an ever-changing solar system.

WE have no control over when the Earth will shake, rattle or roll.

So why worry?
I won't let another video with ALL CAPS LOCK titles put fear into me.
I have my friendly gov't and MSM doing enough of that already.

Just stay cautious and be as prepared for any disaster scenario as possible.
This is why we have a survival forum, so you know what to have or do in any situation.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

I'm sorry this information is frightening to you.

What if women decided that self defense classes were only for paranoid people?
After all, that kind of stuff only happens to someone else, only happens on the news, or in movies. Right?

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by havok

Just stay cautious and be as prepared for any disaster scenario as possible.

This is exactly right. Nobody is telling anyone to live in fear though.
I personally don't fear death, but preparing for the worst and hoping for the best is what smart people do.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
reply to post by DJW001

I'm sorry this information is frightening to you.

What if women decided that self defense classes were only for paranoid people?
After all, that kind of stuff only happens to someone else, only happens on the news, or in movies. Right?

In the movie "Spiral Staircase" there is a murderer. The maid is concerned. One character tells her to relax, that it's like the lottery, someone always wins but it's never you.

A scene later you can see the girl walking and a pair of hands in shadow come behind her neck.

----------------------------------

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by lacrimaererum

Indeed they do. Here is a list of all mag 7+ quakes, in reverse order, from 2001 to today with the number of days between them. Source: ANSS (Revised to show magnitudes as well)

edit on 11/2/2012 by PuterMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Did anyone forget about HAARP technology and man-made earthquakes?

So yeah, those dates are just coincidence and EQ's happen every day at different magnitudes.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
The next big earthquake is going to be located in california ( los angeles or san francisco ).

Since yesterday there have been a total of 38 earthquakes, that place is a hot zone for earthquakes.

Search in itunes: mega quake

You will see two good shows: mega quake 10.0 and L.A. Killer quake

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Almost doubt that this would happen...

HAARP would most likely cause one lol.

But did you know that a 10.0 earthquake would be like 500+ 9.0 Earthquakes going off at the same time.

They said that it feels like more power to a quake at anytime.

But, it's true that we will experience a major disaster this year...
LAST year was all bout' weather.

Tornadoes, Snow, SNOW DAYS, Hurricanes, Wind Storms, Derechos, and that.

This year WILL be about:
Tsunamis, Quakes, Volcanos, Solar Eruptions on the sun (We had about 59 of them this year... Source: NASA)
Possible Axis Shift (It's proved this wouldn't happen, we would notice it... Unless HAARP was on for about 90 days straight xD!

Well, did you know this?

In year 1649, there was a big @$$ earthquake in California and west coast?
Scientists proved it because the fault lines there were once shifted before all this 'gold rush' crap was happened. And before anyone ventured out there.
The Michigan Upper Peninsula was struck by a major underground explosion in 1874. How?
Tectonic Plates collided so much that it caused a volcanic type eruption that basicly caused some of the amazing scenery there.

ALSO, Gulf of Mexico, proved that a Meteor struck there about 1700's. The land under the ocean where it's flat goes to FLAT-ddddoooooowwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.
They said they have some kind of measurable rock down there.... doubt it though.

And, Hudson Bay in Canada was apparently caused by a meteor/asteroid striking the earth. That's why Canada has the random mountains.

The scientist's and researchers of Nazi Germany came to America and said that The Antarctic area does have a 'black hole' type in the middle of the Continent of Antarctica. To get to it, you gotta dig about 9 miles or so.

Detroit Michigan, also has scientists that did prove some thigns you can't believe.

1.In Mackinac Island... under the island. There is a possible 'volcanic type mountain.' They also proved that there is an open possible life under the island.
2.Lake Huron has about 90 Craters from Meteors... 3 of them are major meteors.
3.Lake Superior and the U.P has a little tunnel under the peninsula of Michigan... Its made by nature and they said that it's possibly a major detail to the history of the Dinosaurs.

4.Lake Superior has a fault line that may produce a major earthquake, the government is keeping them quiet about this...

(My sources... Friend of mine works in a research company of earthquakes. I am NOT getting his name out in public... Government would take him down or arrest him)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by PuterMan

Great post 'basically kills the silly hypothesis stone dead' but as is normally the case, reason and evidence are totally ignored....

edit on 11-2-2012 by Atzil321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
AHyep, thanks puterman, well get right on that chaos theory analysis.....soons i find my calculater.....
There may be some fun for smebody to cunch those numbers however its done, and see if there are any patterns....
Co related to locations and dates etc...maybe its more complicated than some straight out 188 boom......
Maybe the pattern looks more like a tesla interlapping fields drawing???

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
if you follow the you tube nutjobs you will see this was started by Terrel03 who was a major force in the whole ELEnin BS! but that didn't happen so he pushed his date to march 22nd and now 9nania and donny gillson whom are also complete nutcase con artists are spreading the same bs!

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Bring a bottle for me because on the 23rd it will be my 21st
that is as long as this mega quake doesn't get to me first.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

also my bday.............. it will be full of blackness for me intoxication

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pelvi
reply to post by DJW001

Bring a bottle for me because on the 23rd it will be my 21st
that is as long as this mega quake doesn't get to me first.

I was born on the 22nd of March and will turn 30 this year. So to mark our special birthdays lets throw an earthquake/apocalypse party ... and ATS is invited! The plan is for everyone I know to head on down to the beach and have fun while we wait for the tsunami to wash California into the ocean!

Bring plenty of chips and beer and sunscreen ... oh and your favorite floatation device so that we can all safely wash up on the newly formed Arizona coastline

Ok all joking aside, I was really born on the 22nd and over the course of my life I have gone through periods where the number "322" or variations of it will occur at key moments. These periods come and go, kinda like waxing and waning. When they start to happen more often then other things accompany them, like odd occurrences:

For Example: I wanted to purchase some kefir from the store the other day, but forgot at least twice over 2 trips, but on the third trip when I passed it on the shelf about to forget it again - and Im not exaggerating here - it literally flew off the shelf, hit the ground and slid to my feet! Other shoppers chuckled and an employee reached down to return it to the shelf ... but I stopped him when I realized the universe THREW it at me!

Then again it could just be my brain picking patterns out that fit my mystical expectations? Oh how the truth always remains obscured! Keeping my fingers crossed that a huge earthquake doesnt happen cause that would suck!

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by henryleo

The number 3 holds a major significance in my life but I don't think I am the only one so I know where you are coming from ^^

Yes we should throw a party xD because truth be told I will probably be on this website on my Bday. I never was much of a drinker

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Marking for later read.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Thanks for your graph, PuterMan! Everything goes in cycles, folks. We women and our, ahem, cycles; the seasons, and even Mother Earth has both her 'cycles' and seasons. It may take far longer for us short-lived humans to recon with, or even care to map, but they do exist. I'm curious as to how this will all play out, seeing as how roughly 188 days from March will be in September. It looks like if there is nothing really bad in march, it will hit then. Or worse yet, if, IF this were to happen in march and stall out for another 90 days, oh no, boys and girls... its 12-21-12! or something along those lines....
edit on 11-2-2012 by volafox because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
So the whole thread and the idea behind the OP has been proven to be 100% incorrect, yet people are still raving on about it ?

Do people here just read what they want to read and ignore the truth?

Instead of making a thread, do the research yourself before posting gibberish on a site where you will get ripped to shreds, by people who can actually be bothered checking the facts.

I see threads like this everyday, when all it would take is for the OP to actually do a bit of research himself instead of listening to some no lifer who posts doomsday predictions on youtube all day, ignoring the evidence and "cherry picking" bits and pieces to fit his story.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
The "Big quakes happening every 188-9 days" theory might have some legs if it didn't ignore all the other significant earthquakes that don't fall within the timespan.

Such as the magnitude 7 quake in Haiti on January 12th 2010, the 7.7 in Sumatra April 6th, the 7.5 again in Sumatra October 25th, the 6.3 in Christchurch on February 22nd.

actually, it implies that there is a human pattern (or sentient intelligence[s]) which operates alongside natural phenomenon.

To wit, the Washington Monument has 188 'specially donated stones'

edit on 11-2-2012 by purplemonkeydishwasher because: cuzz, cus

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I've read quite a few articles on this and researched a little. The chances of a larger earthquake around the 22-23 are pretty good. It's just the planetary alignment thing that increases the chances of earthquakes. The increase in probability is there but it doesn't mean it's definitely going to happen. The chances increase a little if there is a solar flare at the time also. This does not take into consideration how much pressure on the plates either so unless more known evidence is compared and the timing of the solar cycle is taken into consideration, it cannot be completely accurate. Scientists said that they knew the Haiti Quake was going to happen(after the fact because it would have sturred up skepticism if they had released this before and it didn't manifest) This kind of pull on the planet has been known for centuries to be a contributing factor but it doesn't always do anything. I check Solarwatcher.net, Spaceweather.com, and the USGS hazzards websites every day. When I miss a day something big always seems to happen. That's a little weird.

We can't make good judgements on these things either way without knowledge of the basics of how the gravitational fields of our solar system works. I wish someone with better knowledge of this would post something to help me learn more. I like things translated to plain old english without the fancy words. It fits into my knowledge better. Sometimes I am forced to learn scientific terms because there is no real translation. Then I Have to learn them. I also desire to learn a little of the sciences terminology to show that I know something. Knowing words means you know words though and I like to learn concepts instead sometimes referencing some words. The people I talk to are intimidated by these words. I'm not changing friends just to be able to tell them something. So to sum it up.....In my opinion there is an increased risk of earthquakes at that time but it is impossible to exactly and accurately predict where. Maybe a quake in the 7-8 range.
edit on 11-2-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join