It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dark Side Of The Moon

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seeking Soul

Originally posted by AllseeingEYE
(I also think we should gather about 10,000 people and walk into to Area51 & S4, with video camera's rolling)

What an awesome idea! Never thought of that. Can you imagine? All the ATS users plus as many other conspiracy theorists we can find.
We'll contact the media to follow us so if we all mysteriously go "missing" afterwards the world will know why!
muahahahaha! they'll be powerless to stop us!
*rubs hands evilly together*

WOW, that would be way to cool. How could they stop us?????

What would they do? Shoot everyone with national television cameras rolling? Talk about the the end of an empire.

I'm in. Who's next?

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 08:29 PM
link   
too bold we wouldny get far, they would bombard us with tear gas, sleeping gas, flash bangs, u name it. probably beat us down with night sticks. smash our cameras, and then shoot us. possibly with sedatives. and would compartmentalize us for the rest of eternity!

[edit on 18-9-2004 by sturod84]

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I'm not sure where I originally saw this photo but the US Navy runs a website of the Clementine Lunar Imaging satellite. You can type in coordinates and view the lunar surface.

"Below is an image of the moon derived from data accumulated by the Clementine satellite. This interface allows you to view an image of the moon, centered on whatever point you indicate by clicking on the image below."

Try the following:

1) go to www.cmf.nrl.navy.mil...

2) Do the following:

Under Desired Resolution, Select "1 pixel = 1 kilometer"

Under Specified Lat/Long, for "Latitude" type: -1
Under Specified Lat/Long, for "Longtitude" type: 311

3) Hit the "Use Lat/Long" button.

4) Could someone please post the resulting picture in this thread? I'm not very good with these kinds of things.

Thanks,
MK

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by MKULTRA
Could someone please post the resulting picture in this thread? I'm not very good with these kinds of things.

Thanks,
MK

It appears to have been pulled from Inventory. I tried for 10 minutes to load the page with no availe. I dont think they are going to give us that one. How did you know what the co-ordinates were for that pic?

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Under Desired Resolution, Select "1 pixel = 1 kilometer"

Under Specified Lat/Long, for "Latitude" type: -1
Under Specified Lat/Long, for "Longtitude" type: 311

here is what I got for a pic.

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Can anyone see any aliens?

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 09:44 PM
link   

How did you know what the co-ordinates were for that pic?

Thanks for asking, I realize I actually mistyped the coordinates but it is still giving a good image of the structure. Here's the quote & link of the original website where I found the coordinates:

If you would like to see the original photograph for yourself go to www.nrl.navy.mil...

Set resolution to 1 pixel=1 kilometer.
Set latitude to -2, longitude to 311
Important, set your monitor to its brightest screen setting.

members.tripod.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Someone posted the pic a few days ago asking if anyone knew what it was. That rectangular shape in the middle is very intresting.I thought it might be a mosiac line, but Ive never seen just one pic with a block in the middle. It almost looks like they edited the pic so you couldnt see what was originally there.

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by partykid

Originally posted by Olafski
Then they have to clean up that ol' Sputnik again and replace it's batteries

[edit on 17-9-2004 by Olafski]

ha ha ha, what a joke, in the matter of fact, russians where first on the moon anyway, so .. in that time, their technology was better.

What Do you mean the Russians were the first ones on the moon, Do you Mean the Americans?

link   

here is what I got for a pic.

I'm pulling up the exact same image when I forget to click the little circle next to "1 pixel = 1 kilometer". Be sure to click that AND enter the coordinates.

link   

found the square boxes first time unusual structures for a moon?

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Hope this works:

EDIT: Found a free image hosting site and a little blurb on how to do it, didn't realize it was this easy. Ah, technology.

Anyways, does anyone know what this thing could be?

MK

[edit on 18-9-2004 by MKULTRA]

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 11:27 PM
link   
not sure what this is but i found it while messing about

the coordinates:

Latitude: -37

Longitude: 207

and it was set at 1 pixel = 2 km

[edit on 18-9-2004 by Viper85]

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 02:37 AM
link   
The rectangals that are showing up in the photos are a fair size.

The one in MKULTRA's photo is around 1740 square km's or 672.12 square miles.

The one in Viper85's photo is around 1638.4 square km's / 632.59 square miles.

Both of the objects are huge, bigger than Las Angeles (area of 1290.6 square kms / 498.3 square miles). I wonder what they are

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Its probally has some thing to do with the camera

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by sturod84
too bold we wouldny get far, they would bombard us with tear gas, sleeping gas, flash bangs, u name it. probably beat us down with night sticks. smash our cameras, and then shoot us. possibly with sedatives. and would compartmentalize us for the rest of eternity!

[edit on 18-9-2004 by sturod84]

What, even if we were live on TV and most of the western world was watching?
What secret could possibly be so potent that the US Government would assault 10,000 people, publically, to protect it?

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 01:21 PM
link   

The rectangals that are showing up in the photos are a fair size.

The one in MKULTRA's photo is around 1740 square km's or 672.12 square miles.

The one in Viper85's photo is around 1638.4 square km's / 632.59 square miles.

Both of the objects are huge, bigger than Las Angeles (area of 1290.6 square kms / 498.3 square miles). I wonder what they are

Wow! Given the size of these things, I suppose we have to first consider RATT's hypothesis- I wonder if there are any of these image "anomalies" on the other side of the moon?

Also I seem to recall a long time ago someone mentioning that often these satellites take photographs in long strips as they pass by the surface. Putting the strips together in such a way can lead to difference in light variation from the time between pass #1 and pass #2. Thus when the strips are put together, there appear to be straight lines in the photo. I seem to remember this argument being used in one of the Mars threads. We find from the Navy's website that all images are stored on "D2 small tape". Does anyone have experience with this medium?

Could the rectangular formation in -1, 311 be an "image patch" to join 2 or more strips of film together? Viper85's anomaly is quite interesting because it is a bit brighter - the edge is well-defined, which may validate RATT's hypothesis. Can anyone do some image enhancement to bring out the features of the landscape more on both images? We may be missing an obvious explanation because of the level of the darkness.

If any members have any experience in this area, your help would be greatly appreciated.

MK

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Looks like a purposely skewed photo, or perhaps an area of the composite mosaic blurred on purpose. Or perhaps the 'moon base' is being seen throug a cloaking device of sorts? Perhaps their 'shield' (for lack of a better word) is what we are seeing? But of course the energy requirements for such a device to be effective on such a large scale would be exponential.

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Wow! Given the size of these things, I suppose we have to first consider RATT's hypothesis- I wonder if there are any of these image "anomalies" on the other side of the moon?

Also I seem to recall a long time ago someone mentioning that often these satellites take photographs in long strips as they pass by the surface. Putting the strips together in such a way can lead to difference in light variation from the time between pass #1 and pass #2. Thus when the strips are put together, there appear to be straight lines in the photo. I seem to remember this argument being used in one of the Mars threads. We find from the Navy's website that all images are stored on "D2 small tape". Does anyone have experience with this medium?

Could the rectangular formation in -1, 311 be an "image patch" to join 2 or more strips of film together? Viper85's anomaly is quite interesting because it is a bit brighter - the edge is well-defined, which may validate RATT's hypothesis. Can anyone do some image enhancement to bring out the features of the landscape more on both images? We may be missing an obvious explanation because of the level of the darkness.

If any members have any experience in this area, your help would be greatly appreciated.

MK

While clicking around and looking at other parts of the moon on the navy site, I did see some splices, but there were no splices around these two objects. If you go from 256x256 to 512x512 and at 1pix=2km you can see splices farther away, but they are not close enough to cause these objects. Also all of the splices are vertical so object 1 could not have been caused by a splice seeing how the object is horizontal; also all the splices are a fraction of the size of these objects as far as area is concerned. Interesting though... things that make you go hmmmmm..?

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 10:57 PM
link   
tear gas...pffftt we'll all bring gas masks.....and weapons all we need are hachets.....flashbangs wont work when your wearing glasses that protect you from the sun =)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join