It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Officers Beat Motorist In Diabetic Shock

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
What I'd like to see is a video of some real cops beat down on these uniformed corporate thugs.. I'd pay to see that.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggystrange
Really? Did you not see the cop come in from the right and start kicking him in the head?
It this what we can expect from RP supporters, you validate what people say against RP

And the dumbest Post of the Month goes to........Ziggy.

Im a RP supporter, And I disagree 100% with Fitch, death to these scum cops.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
This incident only goes to show that the cops on the street are looking for any excuse to start kicking some ass. There is no point in beating the guy up if he was restrained. These cops are Neanderthal thugs in uniform who get their jollies from assaulting somebody who is obviously helpless.

Cops are not properly trained to spot anything other than an intoxicated driver. Other instances, such as the hypoglycemic diabetic in this instance, or somebody with a neurological or mental deficit, will be assumed to be DWI and arrested.

This would never have happened in Plano, Texas, the only city in the US that requires all police officers to hold a bachelor's degree. Vegas cops are like the cops in LA, uneducated and mean, and they'll beat you bloody because they think it's fun.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

Really? Did you not see the cop come in from the right and start kicking him in the head?
It this what we can expect from RP supporters, you validate what people say against RP

And the dumbest Post of the Month goes to........Ziggy.

Im a RP supporter, And I disagree 100% with Fitch, death to these scum cops.

Dumbest post? What I was saying is if you are going to say things like what he was saying he should not be using a RP avatar. I don't support RP but fair is fair, and this is ATS.

What I posted was correct.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Dumbest post? What I was saying is if you are going to say things like what he was saying he should not be using a RP avatar. I don't support RP but fair is fair, and this is ATS.

Let me try another angle.
If the guy with the Ron Paul Avvy, said something so Wonderful and Thought Provoking.

Would you then say...

Wow, I guess all RP supporters are so Wonderful and Thought Provoking....

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

Let me try another angle.
If the guy with the Ron Paul Avvy, said something so Wonderful and Thought Provoking.

Would you then say...

Wow, I guess all RP supporters are so Wonderful and Thought Provoking....

Maybe, maybe not.

Depends on how I feel about the post. In this case I felt like the poster was denigrating his own ideology.
Not every comment is partisan. I have defended RP in the past, and will again if I feel the need.

You can interpret it any way you wish.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
this is textbook brutality the police are geting more militant by the day its sad really, and did anyone notice it says nwo2 the corner, i thought that was pretty funny and strange

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
That poor man!! My husband is diabetic and if that happened to him you bet your butt we'd sue!

I once saw a man sitting on the steps of a restaurant looking really drunk and not responding when people asked if he was ok. People were laughing at him and making jokes. The restaurant owner called the cops and luckily the man had a medic alert bracelet that others didn't see or bother to check for. He was diabetic.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

Is anybody hurt???what did he think they broke a toe kicking him in the head...unbelievable

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by LesMisanthrope

But you couldn't see what the person was doing. He probably made moves like he was going for a gun. I'm sticking with deep-pockets on this one. I don't believe the cop did that for no reason or for a wrong reason. They know the camera is running and so they are careful in their behavior. It just looks too much like a deep-pockets set up.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi

that won him $158,000 in a lawsuit.

I'd hand that judgement back and say, "I think you're missing a comma... give it back to me when you're done writing."

Haha, yeah, this was absolutely insane. But whenever you give people power over others, corruption ensues. The problem is, no one is ever held accountable, this is what needs to change.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Magnificient

The only problem with your argument is the guy who came in with the "BOOT" had nothing to do with a mythical "move to pull a gun" which is the basis argument for any Officer involved shooting ever. So, my question to you is how did the guy off camera with 5 guys already on top of him see him reach for a mythical gun and kick him. Thoughts to ponder. Dont hurt urself.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fitch303
That's what you call a beating??? lol some of you have thin skin. They pulled him out of the car and put him on the ground to cuff him...........I didn't see anyone get beat. Crappy situation for both parties but there was no way for the cops to know.

A leg is 10 times bigger and stronger than an arm/fist... 2-3 kicks to the head i'm guessing is like getting whaled on with 10 fists. Most videos of a beating where people kill a guy, is when he was down and was kicked in the head.

U
edit on 9-2-2012 by USarmyFL because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by kn0wh0w

Later, one of the police officers discovers the dash cam on the highway patrol cruiser, and is heard mentioning it to a colleague. 'It's on camera,' he says.

translation: ohnoes! we need to get rid of that tape.

The other replies: 'They don’t know you. I wouldn’t worry about it.

translation: haha we know what we're doing bro. we're no rookies at this stuff

Authorities said they will not release the names of the officers involved in the incident.

wich is a shame.

the article doesn't even mention if they're suspended or not.

they should be branded just as much as every 'criminal' they lock up.
edit on 8-2-2012 by kn0wh0w because: (no reason given)

I saw this video today, the officer doing the kicking was quote "Disciplined but still on the force", He wasn't even suspended.

U
edit on 9-2-2012 by USarmyFL because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
dog scum,

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

I don't get the beating part? You have them restrained with 8 guys... why do they have to beat anyone?
Pretty simple really.

#1- They enjoy beating people.
#2- They can get away with it.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
What kind of world are we living in when we have more to fear from our own police - The people who WE pay to protect us - than we do the so called "criminals"..?
edit on 9-2-2012 by GeordieLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I remember some years ago, my aunt was a teacher in Harrisburg, PA and she had a co-worker that suffered a brain aneurysm at home while watching TV with her husband. She started laughing uncontrollably while watching a drama, her husband realized that something was wrong and called for an ambulance. The ambulance crew called for police and the cops blamed her for being 'on drugs'. Then they beat her and handcuffed her before she was loaded into the ambulance.

She died later that night at the hospital.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fitch303
That's what you call a beating??? lol some of you have thin skin. They pulled him out of the car and put him on the ground to cuff him...........I didn't see anyone get beat. Crappy situation for both parties but there was no way for the cops to know.

Really? I guess, ' I was driving that way because I'm in diabetic shock' was too veiled a clue.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by LongbottomLeaf
I wish all the officers involved a death in fire or a spinal injury.

You just keep putting that positive energy right on out there into the universe! Don't worry, you'll get it all back.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join