It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Officers Beat Motorist In Diabetic Shock

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

A driver in diabetic shock was kicked in the head several times in a shocking display of police brutality that won him $158,000 in a lawsuit.
Adam Greene, of Las Vegas, was pulled over at about 4am on October 29, 2010 after a Nevada State Trooper spotted him weaving in traffic.
Mr Greene claimed he was driving that way because he had fallen into diabetic shock.

(Source)

This is definetly excessive use of force. These guys beat first, ask questions later. There's no reason to continue to hit and kick someone when they are restrained by 5 guys. Certainly not the type of individuals I'd want to "help" me if I was in diabetic shock.

edit on 8-2-2012 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

that won him $158,000 in a lawsuit.

I'd hand that judgement back and say, "I think you're missing a comma... give it back to me when you're done writing."

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
look at that 'officer' that is there to protect and serve that comes casually walking in and starts kicking him in the head.

i counted what.. 8 officers to subdue one man?

no wonder the USA has more than 2.5 million criminals.

the real criminals are wearing a uniform in this vid.
edit on 8-2-2012 by kn0wh0w because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Later, one of the police officers discovers the dash cam on the highway patrol cruiser, and is heard mentioning it to a colleague. 'It's on camera,' he says.

translation: ohnoes! we need to get rid of that tape.

The other replies: 'They don’t know you. I wouldn’t worry about it.

translation: haha we know what we're doing bro. we're no rookies at this stuff

Authorities said they will not release the names of the officers involved in the incident.

wich is a shame.

the article doesn't even mention if they're suspended or not.

they should be branded just as much as every 'criminal' they lock up.
edit on 8-2-2012 by kn0wh0w because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
That's what you call a beating??? lol some of you have thin skin. They pulled him out of the car and put him on the ground to cuff him...........I didn't see anyone get beat. Crappy situation for both parties but there was no way for the cops to know.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

edit on 8-2-2012 by facelift because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Fitch303

You should watch again, specifically the guy that comes and KICKS him a couple times.....thats OK in your book??? Wow.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fitch303
That's what you call a beating??? lol some of you have thin skin. They pulled him out of the car and put him on the ground to cuff him...........I didn't see anyone get beat. Crappy situation for both parties but there was no way for the cops to know.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's called assult which can get you 5-10 years in prison.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I have whitnessed this first hand about 6 years ago, the poor guy was driving on a rim, and every time I tried to get into the car to help him he would speed up, I watched the ss stormtroopers pull man out of the car, the beat him while he foamed out of the mouth.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by punisher2012
I have whitnessed this first hand about 6 years ago, the poor guy was driving on a rim, and every time I tried to get into the car to help him he would speed up, I watched the ss stormtroopers pull man out of the car, the beat him while he foamed out of the mouth.

I don't get the beating part? You have them restrained with 8 guys... why do they have to beat anyone?

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fitch303

Really? Did you not see the cop come in from the right and start kicking him in the head?
It this what we can expect from RP supporters, you validate what people say against RP with comments like this.

Fun times and the good ol days right?

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0

Originally posted by punisher2012

I don't get the beating part? You have them restrained with 8 guys... why do they have to beat anyone?

These people become addicted to violence.
They have an endorphin, and an adrenaline boost when they rape the constitution.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Crappy lawyer. I could have sworn this has been posted numerous times but I am far too lazy to use the awful ATS search function.

I wish when this sort of thing happened the money came out of the offending parties pocket instead of the public's.

link   
Six guys hold him down, and Super Cop comes in Kicking. After he was cuffed.

This Cops are Scum.

link   
I wish all the officers involved a death in fire or a spinal injury.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

It's clearly a deep-pockets maneuver. So the guy taunts the officer into action and then brings in his diabetics and shock. Good move there for the money. There's no chance that even the worst of our cops would do something like that for no reason. I call bull#.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
In Type-1 diabetes, if you have hypoglycemia (diabetic shock) and lose consciousness, you can appear highly intoxicated. Unless you are wearing a visible medic alert bracelet, a cop will offer you the same treatment as a drunk man. Luckily, the man will not remember a thing.

The man was probably belligerent, insulting and even violent, but completely unconscious. I know, because I've done the same thing, except it was to paramedics and firemen.
edit on 8-2-2012 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by LesMisanthrope
a cop will offer you the same treatment as a drunk man. Luckily, the man will not remember a thing.

Are you saying that if we was drunk, then it would be ok...
Your post is a little unclear.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

No, these cops believed he was drunk was all I was saying. Kicking someone in the head is always wrong.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Magnificient
So the guy taunts the officer into action and then brings in his diabetics and shock. I call bull#.

Im sorry , but you think he can Control his Diabetic Shock

You people are too much, too much,

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join