It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The secrets hidden in the pyramids. A real eye opener!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by MagnumOpus

And I already told you. figure of speech.

But, fyi, none of those walls are a pyramid.

Earthquakes, the sands of time, and all four corners of the pyramids still work fine. Even the inner chambers still work fine.

As with the Hagia Sophia, the Duomo Florence, And several dozen works of architecture equal are more impressive.

And in case you wish to use age as a factor, there's plenty of Egyptian architecture that isn't pyramids that's equally preserved.

If ones purpose was to defend the Pharo and Queen and give them a safe place to ride out a siege, the pyramid is a perfect spot.

Because hiding them in the largest thing known to man with one big stone blocking the main entrance and no way out is perfect........yea you don't have a specialty in military tactics.

Plus, if there were alchemists around they'd all know that the Egytians knew the poison gas secret and how to use it against invading armies. Pyramid shapes means they know the poison methods of fluorite, as well as the ultimate defense against it.

Am I talking to a human or GLADoS?

I think you might have me confused with someone else due to the comment on "Figure of Speech".

A physical wall of stone is a physical wall of stone, no matter if it is involved in a pyramid or a Great Wall of China to keep away the Fire Dragons. The more massive the better for many cases, as per Mt. Weather and Cheyanne use of massive natural stone. These guys have very sophisticated air systems for their massive stone shelters.

In Egypt they were not real blessed with nice rocks or Mtns to make a Mt Weather or NORAD Cheyenne Mt. shelter. They had a lot of big stones to build a system they thought was not going to be penetrable in the time it took to set off their killing methods to kill any invading Army.

All those air passages hidden carefully from the outside was for living folks inside to keep breathing. Kings chamber had two air passages and the Queens chamber also two. Mt. Weather and Cheyenne also have high air intake systems and seal off the low levels.

The massive blocks to keep out attackers appear to have been able to actuate from inside, as the idea was to stop entrance from the outside. It is beyond illitarate to suggest a second escape exit from an area so small and so observable. That sort of comment isn't called military insight, but more along the lines of illiterate comments, that don't have basis in strategy. One entrance/exit was fine for them.

Folks that have been around the type gas that the fluorite method makes knows it make a heavy low hanging poison gas, so you put the air intakes up in the higher levels and you conceal them to make it impossible to find them.

These things looked more like shelters of safety from invaders that know the methods of this old world toxic gas warfare. As long as the King and Queen are safe, these loyal to them keep fighting. The pyramids looked like a pretty difficult fortress shelter to take for any army of those times.

It also appears the Chinese didn't like these toxic warfare methods and that was their reason for such a massive Great Wall to fence these type invaders out.

You might need to give up the logic claims of your avitar, as I can't find it here...

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by MagnumOpus

And a wall at a bad angle is totally useless.

In Egypt they were not real blessed with nice rocks or Mtns to make a Mt Weather or NORAD Cheyenne Mt. shelter. They had a lot of big stones to build a system they thought was not going to be penetrable in the time it took to set off their killing methods to kill any invading Army.

This is false. Egypt did not know many, if any, invading threats. They went places for war. The Early Kingdom did not fear invaders.

This is also why they were so culturally and technologically sophisticated. War just wasn't a thing. Then their civilization collapsed so there was internal strife.

All those air passages hidden carefully from the outside was for living folks inside to keep breathing. Kings chamber had two air passages and the Queens chamber also two. Mt. Weather and Cheyenne also have high air intake systems and seal off the low levels.

You typically don't get air from a chimney. It may have been for mortar and stone work. Chemical processes can cause pressure changes and in turn they can build up. Who knows, maybe that's one of the reason for the destruction of the Pyramid at Meidum, aside the bad angles.

The massive blocks to keep out attackers appear to have been able to actuate from inside, as the idea was to stop entrance from the outside. It is beyond illitarate to suggest a second escape exit from an area so small and so observable. That sort of comment isn't called military insight, but more along the lines of illiterate comments, that don't have basis in strategy. One entrance/exit was fine for them.

This makes no sense.

Food would run out. And I need proof for what place the stones had handles.

Folks that have been around the type gas that the fluorite method makes knows it make a heavy low hanging poison gas, so you put the air intakes up in the higher levels and you conceal them to make it impossible to find them. These things looked more like shelters of safety from invaders that know the methods of this old world toxic gas warfare. As long as the King and Queen are safe, these loyal to them keep fighting. The pyramids looked like a pretty difficult fortress shelter to take for any army of those times. It also appears the Chinese didn't like these toxic warfare methods and that was their reason for such a massive Great Wall to fence these type invaders out.

Again, Glados or a human?
edit on 12-2-2012 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Alex Jones exposed it on his radio show that they filmed a PBS special where all the world leaders were doing an energy ritual of some sort with some weird music in and around one of the Great Pyramids. The reason that they have that terrible Egyptologist in charge over there is because he's a bought plant - he does whatever they pay him to, and he has contributed greatly to keeping the origins of the Sphinx and the Great Pyramids hidden. Letting the world know that they pre-date their precious "Bible" would kill religion and lead to chaos though, so maybe they are smart for doing it.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaketyson85
Alex Jones exposed it on his radio show that they filmed a PBS special where all the world leaders were doing an energy ritual of some sort with some weird music in and around one of the Great Pyramids. The reason that they have that terrible Egyptologist in charge over there is because he's a bought plant - he does whatever they pay him to, and he has contributed greatly to keeping the origins of the Sphinx and the Great Pyramids hidden. Letting the world know that they pre-date their precious "Bible" would kill religion and lead to chaos though, so maybe they are smart for doing it.

Very good----Ole Napolean went down to the great pyramids and learned some of the secrets. He learned so much they had to toss him on a little island to keep his knowledge from getting around.

Certainly the Egyptologist down there is tossing out BS on the Ruins, as it does connect to the issues of early religion and most especially to the Moses issues.

Moses learned the inner issues of the Egyptian gods and tracked them back to Baal and Nimrod's Babylon. Moses got tired of the Egyptian Slavery game and decided to free his folks down in the fertile Nile crescent.

Moses got his further training from Mother Nature over in Midian and that volcanic zone generates acid vapors like sulfuric acid, which makes for the Bush that burned but with no Fire story. Just take sulfuric acid and dump it on fluorite or fluorspar and you get tons of the type heavier than air poison gas that affects little infants seriously.

Religion is scared to death that once the public finds out this was so simple an explanation that the whole house of cards they have made due to misleading the masses is going to fall down flat. Might be that 2012 Mayan theme for them as they can't explain why they so mislead the peoples of the world too well.

The reason for the pyramids is not very hard to realize as it becomes clear the Egyptians knew about fluorite's special toxic effects. Moses even ripped Egypt apart using the special effect, and some others linked with phosphates in water. IN today's sciences, those are easily associated with things we know today as to these toxic effects of these compounds.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

reply to post by tigereye

The tablet, assuming I am looking at the right one, was written 2000 years after the Great Pyramids were built.

This knowledge would have been lost by then. The pyramids already decaying and abandoned.

This knowledge is lost as much it was then, now. You should read those tablets via pdf online, your mind is clutered with imperials. Again they are still a mystery. Like a child brought into a certain type of life, it grows up a certain way, that is our past we have grown up with as a species into what we are now. As far as i know, that was a time when the powers that be were set up. And now here we are.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Barcs

Which body was found in the great pyramid and how can you prove that it was the builder or from the same time?

Good question.

I have no idea. But unless someone finds something outside that specific short decades time period, there's no reason to doubt it.

But there are tons of different kingdoms and dynasties that resided there. Finding evidence of them, doesn't show when the pyramid was actually built, and furthermore, the problem with that is, the further back you go, the less and less evidence you find, because of geological processes and erosion. Also it's good to note that the further back you go in Egypt, the bigger the stone blocks are in the structures, some pushing well over 2000 tons. How did they lift a 2000 ton block? To me, that isn't very logical. You'd think a society would start small the first time they design a certain structure, and then work their way up to something as amazing as the great pyramid. That's how technology develops. You don't start by building a city, you start with one brick and work your way up. We didn't start with the internet and then work our way down to dial up modems and bulletin board systems. In this case, it shows they started on top and then regressed over the years. That brings up an important question. When did they start and why is there no evidence of the rise? So these guys were suddenly lifting 2000 ton blocks to build things, with no development to first get there? There is very good reason not to believe something based on speculative evidence. So you're telling me you actually believe that they laid a block every 5 minutes for 20 years straight working 24/7 to build the great pyramid? Could you date the empire state building by carbon dating things in the surrounding buildings? If you care about real definitive answers, it's not good enough. It's an assumption. The pottery could have been brought there at any time, during any one of the countless kingdoms and dynasties.

Well actually this is speculation on your part.

How is that speculation? Carbon dating tombs outside of the great pyramid doesn't prove the age of the structure, anymore so than carbon dating a person in NYC walking by the empire state building, or finding a cooking utensil they used in 1990 and determining the age that way. Many people have occupied that building and surround buildings over the years. If we're looking for an accurate proven date, that simply isn't good enough to those that care about scientific evidence, rather than guesswork and speculation. It's similar to claiming creationism is true because DNA is so complex.

Maybe if they found one pharaoh EVER in a pyramid, the tomb explanation could hold weight, but there is simply no evidence of anything of the sort. But since speculation is the key to Egyptology (while logic, geology and plenty of other things are ignored), we'll assume they are tombs lol.

I say again. Pyramids in plan look like plants sprouting from the Nile river, growing into time, with the queens at the base, from whom the family tree grows from, and the children by the side..

If every pyramid is aligned this way to show the family history, then you are truely ignorant to say that it must be your way and everyone else is wrong.

That's an interesting guess on why they were built and what it all means, but again it's just a guess. I see it more resembling the constellations and lining up with the sun's path in the sky. I am not claiming my way is absolute fact. I'm saying that we don't have hard evidence of when the great pyramid was built. This is true. The best we have is dated various cultures that passed through the area, but not a single thing suggests the pyramid was built during their time. It wasn't referenced at all if so and nobody bragged about the accomplishment. I like to see proof of a claim before saying one side is wrong and one is right, but it seems far more likely they were older than estimated and built with advanced technology, similar to how the water erosion on the Sphinx seems to date it back to at least 10,000 BC. If the Sphinx was carved during that time, there's a good chance the great pyramid was constructed as well. Both are important symbols in the culture, and you never hear of anytime in Egyptian history that the pyramids or Sphinx were not there.

Do you see anyone trying to tear them down? They could be easily torn down if desired.

Hmmm, the great pyramid is solid stone besides a few paths and chambers. Could you give me some evidence that it would be easy to tear down? I don't see it without advanced weapons and machinery.
edit on 13-2-2012 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
This Video and others on youtube show a way to make 10,000 volts.
Youtube video

No moving parts Just the water moves.
could this be how they made the power?

it is a Lord Kelvin, water dropper.

so all they need is slow moving water to generate 10,000+ volts.
and some way to store it.
edit on 13-2-2012 by buddha because: could not get youtube vid to work?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Barcs
reply to post by Barcs

similar to how the water erosion on the Sphinx seems to date it back to at least 10,000 BC. If the Sphinx was carved during that time, there's a good chance the great pyramid was constructed as well. Both are important symbols in the culture, and you never hear of anytime in Egyptian history that the pyramids or Sphinx were not there.

And 10,000 years might have been the end of that time line, the water erosion might have happened 10,000 years ago, but before that event/flood how long was this civilization around??... Who knows how long the builders of the Sphinx and Great Pyramid where around for ... Could be 100's of thousands of years. And as for looking at storys/"myths" that were told regarding these times, why are they considered myths? Trojan war was considered myth till undeniable evidence was found. There are other events that have been said to be myths/legends/folktale but i ask you all if even some of these events were actually true, should we not reevaluate our past and make the proper preperations to rewrite our past. Furthermore, we need to find a way to change how we date things. Last I still have to say IF the universe we live in is infinite (it is still uncertain)how would that change the way we look at all of these things we speak of now. We must start to evolve mentally and the only way that happens is if we change. When evolution occurs what was before is no more, it changes into what is. We will NOT evolve if our views stay the same. In my opinion we are way too advanced to look at a huge structure as the Great Pyramid and other structures similar to it as a mystery. One day I hope we as a civilization look back at our monetary system as a MYTH!
edit on 13-2-2012 by tigereye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Barcs
Also it's good to note that the further back you go in Egypt, the bigger the stone blocks are in the structures, some pushing well over 2000 tons.

Not only is it not "good to note," it's not even true.

No 2,000 ton stone has ever been moved by Man without using machines.

Harte

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

So you say. I learned how the pyramids were built and looked it up myself. Mystery solved.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

So you say. I learned how the pyramids were built and looked it up myself. Mystery solved.

Please provide the sources or evidence to where it says the mystery has been solved.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Barcs

But there are tons of different kingdoms and dynasties that resided there. Finding evidence of them, doesn't show when the pyramid was actually built, and furthermore, the problem with that is, the further back you go, the less and less evidence you find, because of geological processes and erosion.

Because the site was abandoned so early, it's relatively isolated in its time period and debris.

How did they lift a 2000 ton block?

Probably the same way some islanders still do today. Also some other folks whom used a little creative will power and did the same, plus much more.

You'd think a society would start small the first time they design a certain structure, and then work their way up to something as amazing as the great pyramid.
When did they start and why is there no evidence of the rise?

lol. This just goes to show you don't know enough to be talking. We have literally 200 years of pyramid evolution, literally from a few blocks to the great pyramids.

So sit on back and have a history lesson:

Oldest pyramid is Zoser's. It's technology and built form, designed by the ancient legend himself, Imhotep, was essentially a very primitive stacked pile of mastabas. This was imported from older cultures from the East. The bricks at this point in time are not flat, but ant an angle. The Egyptians though this made them more stable, but they were wrong. It was also a step pyramid, an evidence says that the pyramid, after being completed, had an extension to make it larger.

Few Pharaohs later later and a few experiments later, we have Pharaoh Sneferu. He's an experimental architect lover. He wants something better. So he takes the technology developed from his ancestor Zoser and Imhotep and he goes and increases the size. Only there's a problem. They never discovered that the angled bricks are insecure past a certain point. Sneferu's pyramid literally explodes under the pressure and kills his workers. Some of it survives until the Muslims find it, when it then collapsed further into it's modern day from as the "Failed Pyramid at Meidum".

Sneferu is eager to try again though. He's a prophetic manager by all regards, but he and his scientists know that they have to experiment in order to figure out what went wrong. So they go ahead and built the Bent Pyramid. This Pyramid experiments with the brick angle and the angle of the pyramid itself. It's a test for something to come. He's just fooling around at this point. Having fun and learning. The Bent Pyramid teaches him many lessons, so he feels it's time to begin work on his actual pyramid. The third in his lifetime. The Red Pyramid goes up, with flat bricks, corrected math and theories of construction, and something ever seen before. Smoothness. This innovative pyramid becomes his own and at the time the celebrated accomplishment of all the old Kingdom.

Sneferu's legacy is met up again by the Pharaohs whom would build Giza. They take the technology Sneferu developed, and begin building even bigger. Up it goes. A master piece. The great pyramid at Giza.

But it's only one, and his son want's glory too. So he copies him.

The third one is small because that Pharaoh is nicer. He doesn't abuse people as much, and so he can't get them to work as hard. And he's more interested in religion than architecture. So his pyramid becomes the smallest.

So please tell. Where is the sudden, unexpected presence of pyramids? Where is the decay of quality? Where are all these things you claim but cannot prove?

How is that speculation? Carbon dating tombs outside of the great pyramid doesn't prove the age of the structure, anymore so than carbon dating a person in NYC walking by the empire state building, or finding a cooking utensil they used in 1990 and determining the age that way. Many people have occupied that building and surround buildings over the years. If we're looking for an accurate proven date, that simply isn't good enough to those that care about scientific evidence, rather than guesswork and speculation. It's similar to claiming creationism is true because DNA is so complex.

The Empire State Building wasn't a tomb, nor was it abandoned.

And actually, if we keep taking the fragments of dna from the building, we will eventually come to the conclusion it was built in the 20s, because it's technology and style is that time period.

That's an interesting guess on why they were built and what it all means, but again it's just a guess. I see it more resembling the constellations and lining up with the sun's path in the sky

A constellation that would have been a measuring tool. Perhaps the Pharaoh was born on the month it was present at a certain location, like astrology. We just don't know.

But logic dictates it was built by Egyptians around the time of the Old Kingdom, after the other pyramids were built.

Hmmm, the great pyramid is solid stone besides a few paths and chambers. Could you give me some evidence that it would be easy to tear down? I don't see it without advanced weapons and machinery.

Have you ever looked up the ratio of pyramids built to pyramids survived?
edit on 13-2-2012 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

This man has more proof than most anything on these forums.

In another video, they actually found proof in the radar scans.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

The Empire State Building wasn't a tomb, nor was it abandoned.

And actually, if we keep taking the fragments of dna from the building, we will eventually come to the conclusion it was built in the 20s, because it's technology and style is that time period.

You just said that fragments of DNA would show it was built in the 20s because of the technology style. How does DNA show that? The Great Pyramid wasn't a tomb, and who cares if it was abandoned. That's irrelevant. That says absolutely nothing about finding an actual date of construction. It could have been abandoned more than once. We'd only be able to get an accurate date by looking at our records and seeing when the contract was approved and everything else. We have that history. We DON'T have that history when it comes to Egypt. Our best guesses on where they came from, are based on people that may or may not have been there when they were constructed. It's far from proven.

As far as the video and history, I can't look at them right now, so I will get back to you tonight on that. I don't think that what you are saying is proven. It's guessed based on people that lived there, maybe at the same time. MAYBE. I know what mainstream Egyptology claims, I just care about hard evidence and nothing else.

A constellation that would have been a measuring tool. Perhaps the Pharaoh was born on the month it was present at a certain location, like astrology. We just don't know.

That's my exact point. We don't know. It's like trying to figure out the origin of life. We have ideas and hypotheses, but nothing definitive yet.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Barcs

Bad language yes.

We would find no "bodies", if it had them, before the 20s.

The cultural dna itself would say 1920s.

Our best guesses on where they came from, are based on people that may or may not have been there when they were constructed. It's far from proven.

Man uses tool. Tool makes shapes. Shapes show up where we can date bodies.

It's logical to assume that this is all the same time period.

That's my exact point. We don't know. It's like trying to figure out the origin of life. We have ideas and hypotheses, but nothing definitive yet.

We do know the origins of life. We have even produced borderline life in the lab.

We can logically deduced that if we got this far in the lab on some parts, the missing parts are not that big a deal.

Pyramids are no different.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

This man has more proof than most anything on these forums.

In another video, they actually found proof in the radar scans.

Another (in English newscasters accent) "theory"

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

The difference being, this theory has proof.

english.ntdtv.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I never knew that not a single mummy was ever found in them. Very very interesting. He makes a good arguement.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by theconspirator

It's false. There was a sarcophagus. It was broken into.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by theconspirator

It's false. There was a sarcophagus. It was broken into.

No body, no mummies, but the chamber for one.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join