It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of Morgellons Disease Manufactured Nano Technology

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
imageshack.us...
img594.imageshack.us...

I only recently heard of Morgellons disease and was intriqued so, I started a little research. The more I read and the more sites I visited the deeper into the rabbit hole I went. Morgellons disease (the recent disease,not to be confused with the 16th century disease the modern cases are named after) Causes symptoms including,lesions with odd fibers growing through them, which cannot be identified even when tested against the FBI's entire textile database. Bio-luminesance on some of the fibers inside human beings! Chronic fatigue. and many others. Here's where it gets interesting,ejecta from the lesions has been seen to be mettalic,or obviously manufactured,or embossed with numerals at a microscopic level. This just blew my mind.
imageshack.us...

img404.imageshack.us...
imageshack.us...
img836.imageshack.us...
imageshack.us...
img839.imageshack.us...
imageshack.us...
img31.imageshack.us...

and the rabbit hole goes deeper! check out Morgellons Exposed.

It just gets insane.
edit on February 4th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: fix links...

edit on 5-2-2012 by abe froman because: THANK YOU GEL, YOU BEAUTIFUL CREATURE!

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by abe froman

I tried to post pictures but I've never done it before
" target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

picture hopefully
edit on 4-2-2012 by abe froman because: (no reason given)
if you click that link you should be able to view about 5 pictures

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   

edit on 4-2-2012 by abe froman because: oops

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
use [ats] tags to display images

but change the [ ] for [ ]

edit on 4-2-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

how?

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Try uploading them to ATS media

Image shack should allow the img tags here but your links are bad to begin with
edit on 4-2-2012 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by abe froman

one more try [IMG" target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">img594.imageshack.us...[/IMG]]link

Yup img tag works now quote my post and you will see the difference between what you pasted in and mine

Then alert a mod to delete the thread and start over

edit on 4-2-2012 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Can you see that!!! Thats a number on a microscopic piece of morgellons ejecta!!!

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
How about this morgellons gif showing growth?

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

On the site i linked in the op they show oscilloscopes recieving sattelite frequencies from morgellons sufferers, in faraday shielded rooms no less, as well as motile polysaccharides or "sugar snakes" plus perfect nano hexagons and pieces of white "plaque" marked in what appear to be the red,blue,green and yellow shades that are used in making quantam dots one of the newest forms of nano technology. Why does no one seem to care about this?

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
S^&F for you. I hope this thread doesn't get 404'd like the one last night.

I'm always curios to hear more on Morgellons. It is definitely a very scary thing.

ETA: Definitely man made IMHO.
edit on 5-2-2012 by kimish because: (no reason given)

ETAA: Could acid rain be causing a reaction to the metals in minerals that run through our bodies?

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by kimish

Yep it is 100% lab created. If someone had told me that yesterday I never would have believed it, but the photographic evience is astounding. In 24 hours of first hearing about this my mind is blown,just blown. Check out the link in the op and look around there perfect geometrical shapes and tiny quantam machines. It's the matrix.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   

For sure. I do believe that it us unintentional that some people contract it. And I think some people's body may effectively reject the morgellons better than others. Maybe some peoples bodies create a cyst or even cancer to combat the Morgellons. That's just out of the box thinking on my behalf.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by kimish

in a since deleted cdc page there's some relation to having 3 chromosones on a specific gene I think. looks like this thread is just going to disappear but I really wish I could get people to at least look at these photos, especially the numerals embossed on the fibers. and then do some more research on this for themselves. Not only is this a created disease it's a MANUFACTURED disease, there has even been barium and aluminum ejected from morgellons lesions. There is a secret technology at work here. Secret and very advanced.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   

...Or maybe even Extraterrestrial.
edit on 5-2-2012 by kimish because: punctuation

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Anyone care to explain why that brown growth on the glass tray has numbers formed upon it?

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by kimish

I really HATE to go there because that's when everybody starts saying you're nuts. However if we are recovering tech from downed craft why wouldn't we recover and experiment with their "implant" tech. would like to see dr. roger leir's take on some of this stuff, like the frequencies coming from morgellons sufferers, the nano hexagons and numerals and glyphs on pieces of leision ejeta.
edit on 5-2-2012 by abe froman because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-2-2012 by abe froman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by RenegadeScholar

I'd really love for someone to give me an answer for that. keep in mind that picture is magnified 200x I believe.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by RenegadeScholar

Thats not a growth on a petri dish, that number is actually embedded in a Morgellons disease fiber at a microscopic level.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join