It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Bob Lazar telling the truth?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I was watching an interview of Bob Lazar saying that he say several strange aircraft sitting in a hangar in an area called "S4" supposedly it's located in the Area 51 complex or around a mountain side...and he said that he would get there by bus and it is a small operating facility....

I found a dirt road which leads to a small operating facility as he stated...now i don't know if this where the signs are or if it is what Bob calls "S4" because i haven't been to the Area 51 signs...but if you know feel free to tell me

(He said the hangars are disguised as being part of a mountain)

This is the closest thing i could find to a road leading to a small complex

edit on 17-1-2012 by CrazyRaccoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by CrazyRaccoon

I never trusted him that much but that doesn't mean I automatically disbelieve anything he says. It would take some concrete proof for me to take anything he says too seriously though.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
The thing with Lazar is that there are so many gaps and loose ends in his stories that you can't take them seriously... HOWEVER.. I know for a fact that he has records in places where according to officials his name shouldn't be so there's something going on for sure.

I would take most of it with a huge grain of salt.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Could be. I know for a fact, or at least if my sense of direction, Google Maps and memory serves me right, that the "famous" signs are on the runway side of the facility, as is the "back gate." Certainly worth the trip if you're in Vegas and into that sort of thing. If you buy a souvenir at the Little Alie inn, at least in my case, gave some good info and directions to everything.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Cool Pictures! I have read other threads on here, and when they show what they percieve as the S4 spot, it doesn't show any roads or anything, just a bare mountain. I believe Bob Lazar, and it would be awesome if this was the location of S4 because like I stated above, I have only seen the pictures that resemble that bare looking mountain, and nothing else. S&F for ya!

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Bob liars

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
He did take a lie detector test and pass with flying colors. So either he knows how to beat one, he's crazy, or he's telling the truth.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Hmm, in the first picture it seems like there is another road going inside the hill?
Or is that just me?

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I'm not saying everything Bob says is true HOWEVER!!! If you do your research its quite obvious the dissinfo engine was started and used against him therefore he clearly knew something.

If you want to know whether theres any truth to a story watch the dissinfo agents. If they get busy then theres something in it.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrUncreated
He did take a lie detector test and pass with flying colors. So either he knows how to beat one, he's crazy, or he's telling the truth.

The only way to beat a Polygraph is to tell the truth or be a complete sociopath. I don't care what you have heard, no other "tricks" work.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Cool find! And yeah I also find Bob's stories intriguing, you never know, he might've been telling the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ypperst

I think that is just Google Maps "road" just not lining up correctly with the actual road.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Is there a transcript of the full lie detector test?
edit on 17-1-2012 by cloudyday because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by cloudyday

The news caster and police officer said that he passed the lie detector test....which means they were paid to lie about most of the stuff...

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkKnight76

I believe they are referring to the road that curves upwards and right into the side of the mountain peak, underneath where the main road comes to an end at the facility..

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Polygraph tests are not permitted as evidence in U.S. courts so the credibility of such tests is questionable at best.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
In answer to your question, we know that sometimes, he lied. That doesn't mean he didn't tell the truth about some stuff. He did not earn a Masters at MIT. He did not earn a Masters at Cal Tech. He says the government "disappeared" him, but his story doesn't check out internally, i.e.: He contradicts his own self without any government intervention. The only professor he says he had at MIT, where he can't even remember when he graduated, turns out to have been a professor at a community college he attended. His grades in high school were not sufficient to get him into MIT, and nobody anywhere remembers him.

On the other hand, we do have a W-2, which may be fake because the employer name is wrong, which purports to show less than $1000 earned, which might be two weeks work. he has supplied no record of his work himself, but his name really is in a phone book of the area, where he is listed as a contractor employee. Here's the UFO Watchdog article on him (Note: I wrote some of this myself.)

Bottom line is that some of his claims are definitely bogus, but that does not prove all of his claims are. He may have had his experiences as he says and then simply exaggerated his own background. It may be as innocent as that.
edit on 1/17/2012 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

What do you make of the picture? um yeah i know he lied about most stuff... like UFO's use anti-gravity to fly in space and they got in contact with the ship by radio.

1) The anti-gravity force field around the ship would distort the radio signals

2) you can't fly in space with anti-gravity because there is no GRAVITY is space

3) the discs he saw must have been some kind of experimental aircraft....assuming he really did go there

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
The picture in the OP shows the P-1 communications site on top of the Papoose Mountains on the west side of Area 51. Lazar claimed that S-4 was located further south at the edge of Papoose Dry Lake, with hangar doors built into the side of a mountain. Unfortunately, there is no mountain adjacent to Papoose Lake. There is only a gently sloping alluvial deposit of material washed down from the nearest hills. Other than a few jeep trails, there is also no evidence of any other activity near Papoose Lake. Lazar's story doesn't stand up to scrutiny.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrazyRaccoon
reply to post by schuyler

What do you make of the picture? um yeah i know he lied about most stuff... like UFO's use anti-gravity to fly in space and they got in contact with the ship by radio.

1) The anti-gravity force field around the ship would distort the radio signals

2) you can't fly in space with anti-gravity because there is no GRAVITY is space

3) the discs he saw must have been some kind of experimental aircraft....assuming he really did go there

I'm never going to be a good judge when it comes to some of these scientific concepts of how these things work, but I think the assumption here is that these things fly in space at all. Now I'm not trying to defend Lazar here, but I don't think there is any evidence that these small craft are some sort of "interstellar" vessels. That's always a problem when we discuss this stuff because there is this implicit notion that we are dealing with "aliens from another star." That's a HUGE assumption that I think can lead us in the wrong direction.

So if we take that out your number one is not proven, really. Your number two is unnecessary, leaving the possibility of number three, along with lots of others. I don't know where that leaves us since Lazar is no longer talking about it. I'm not sure we can get much further with his story.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join