It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11: A Boeing 757 Struck the Pentagon

page: 128
<< 125  126  127    129  130  131 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

Originally posted by Merc_the_Perp Actually I didn't scream, sir. I copied and pasted that from another site.
The "scream" comment was related to your font size selection. You used "size=10" in your BBcode. Yes, that was the trial size to see what it would look like. But alas, it didn't work. So I didn't change it.

But apparently you guys have some crappy editing features.
Standard BBcode with some additions of our own. Well, I took out the '18' and tried a '10'. Sorry if your editing feature doesn't catch that. Usually works everywhere else.

I tried to fix the large fonts but it didn't work.
Just edit your post and alter the font size to 4 or 5 in your "size=x" tag. We'll see.

As far as assumptions, he still thinks some kind of islamic terrorist flew Flt 77.
Nope. Didn't say that. I indicated the opposite. Oh Ok. My bad. So you think a human being who looks Islamic piloted the 757 into the Pentagon?

So I think I made my point.
Did you enjoy it? It seems you're trying to make a "big splash" on the ATS scene based on some preconceive notions of your own... is this your "pre-determined conclusion"?
Did I enjoy it? Thoroughly. I'm not trying to make a "big splash". It appears the board flunkies on here did a 'belly flop' when they decided to attack me and my research. That only reinforced my confidence and brought out my cockiness. Talk to your troops and have them take a 500mg Chill Pill. As far as my preconcieved notions about you and your board. All I have to say is I've been researching long enough to know where the spooks are, they mostly linger in the UFO community. And you guys hardly come off as 'un-spook-ish'. I mean your first mistake is to take a biased stance on the Pentagon. The day you remove this rediculous thread from the front of your page, is the day my spook detector will stop making all those beeping noises and my suspicions will be lessened. But for now, let's leave the question of your site's integrity to the thread it was designed for. This is about the Pentagon. Not what I think about your site. Later.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Gee, you really seem to be thinking that it is an unalienable right to post here. You even seem to think that you are absolved simply because you could not copy/paste and keep it right, and that is our "crappy" problem. You realize that is pretty lame, and very much in bad taste, right?

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Buffy This thread is so long so forgive if I missed it but has anyone got info about the Soviet's radar following a UAV that was part of the 9/11 exercises and was launched from an offshore ship just like the Amalgam Virgo rehearsal in June but this time hit the Pentagon? I heard that Bush was on the phone to Putin wheeling and dealing to keep their shit secret in exchange for not releasing the radar tracking of the Pentagon UAV.
AS far as I know, that story is just unfounded rumor. There is no supporting evidence for this. When I read this blog, it made mention that Vladimir Putin's brother helped reveal this at a diner party. One problem, when I researched Putin's family. He doesn't have any brothers, who are alive at least.

Also, there were several reports of a US military chopper from CNN. I heard one on an evidence clip a friend sent me from the 911eyewitness.com website. Also In Plane Site had Jamie McKintyre stating that he thought there was a helicopter crash at the Pentagon.
Yes, this was mentioned on the vid and on other sites...check this out...
I am also in close contact with Rick Siegel, the person who filmed all that footage in 911eyewitness. We have just discovered significant and MULTIPLE flashes in the plume of the North Tower collapse. Not to mention the sounds he recorded. It's getting close my friend. The end is near.

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne Gee, you really seem to be thinking that it is an unalienable right to post here. You even seem to think that you are absolved simply because you could not copy/paste and keep it right, and that is our "crappy" problem. You realize that is pretty lame, and very much in bad taste, right?
Actually no. I know how you guys work. I know I am so very privileged to post here. And to be perfectly honest, the only thing I care about is dismantling this thread. I meant to do it long ago, but research called. And now Joe Quinn has ultimately handled that. I could care less about Aliens and UFO's or this site. I only came here for one reason...this thread. And listen, I posted the paste. I tried to change the font into smaller sizes. It didn't work. I moved on. You should too.

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 02:29 AM
link   
You see, you are not theone who says we should move on when it affects this board. Again, you seem to think you are large and in charge. You seem to know us and how the board is to be run. I don't think so. The word arrogant comes to mind. Maybe it is just the typed word being hard to read in regard to attitude.

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Oh, but this is the Real Tell All Topic here…

Originally posted by Merc_the_Perp Ok you do that. I am not going to. I have already been there and once they figured out what the questions were really all about they killed the the thread and ignored my attempts to get more answers. So good luck ; )
Soooo… You went to an aircraft mechanic site with this crap and they DELETED YOUR THREAD… Why would they do that? This site does not delete the threads of those holding your opinion, so I would guess that no one pressures sites to do it. You guys have your sites full of this crap and the government does not try and shut you down. Yet a bunch of Aircraft Mechanics that knew where your thread was heading and knew it was BS removed it from their board…Hmm… Right there was the answer you were looking for, your theory is apparently not held by anyone that has professionally worked on these aircraft. That includes me… Not because they or I are government agents, simply because its crap’o’lla… You have foisted garbage onto the general public, who are ignorant of civilian aviation, and made money off of it, they are not going to support you and neither is anyone that has worked in that industry. I can sleep well at night knowing that you think I am a government agent, yet knowing I am not. Can you guys sleep well knowing that you’re snake oil salesmen, taking advantage of a terrible situation and making money off of it? Guys like Zaphod, Howard, OTS, AgentSmith, among others, do this for free, you don’t see us selling anything, now do you? If you want to hold that kind of credibility then prove it by removing your book, video, and advertising links from your sites. Now on to the other items:

Originally posted by Merc_the_Perp No it was to show how silly your comment was when looking at the veritable onslaught of commercials you've got popping up or hanging around at ATS.com. She is selling HER book on HER site. ATS.com is shlepping someone elses product(s) on their site. Big diff.
Exactly, books that take a certain stance on the subjects at hand and if that subject is shown to be wrong, book sales decline. The adds on ATS are not that numerous and do not show a biased conflict with the topics that are discussed on this site. Also the posters on this site such as myself get nothing from any of these sales or advertisements, so we are not influenced in what we post either.

Originally posted by Merc_the_Perp What are you thinking right now? Hmmm what do I need to do today? Feed the fish, take out the trash, oh yeah and get to that AM meeting in Langley.
If you have read any of my other threads, and yes I post in many other threads unlike you, you would realize what an idiotic statement this is. The first thread I ever responded to on this site was about theology the second was a medical issue, one related to the field I currently do work in, and that was a long time before I ever got involved with the 757 thread. I posted to many different topics here, maybe you should try it some before coming on this thread hell bent, being smug, sarcastic, making assumptions and accusations while at the same time breaking all sorts of T&C’s. Perhaps you should go read some of these supposed government agents other posts then you might realize what an ignoramus you are making yourself look like. Would a government disinformation person write something like this:

From: www.abovetopsecret.com... IMHO there is really only one that fits the world and the way things have come down the pike from day one. Rome really never ended, but passed on its power until it was removed from being a political/religious power, and the atrocities of the Christians under that form of government are more then well documented. Not only in such things as the crusades, but also with the persecution of all other forms of Christian religion (the persecution of the saints = the inquisition ). There is only one form that shows that there would be another superpower to follow Rome that one would call down fire from the heavens (atom bomb), the whole world would wonder after it (whether you hate us or admire us, you all do sure talk about us, want to visit, or live here), that would give its authority back to Rome (well there are entire sites that document the similarity between the two countries so no need in me rehashing those, but just a few: Both republics, and our legal system comes from Roman law, there are even threads here that tell how the US might have at some point, and might still be, owned by the City of London and Vatican City), and would enforce the mark (Real ID, something still to come, cannot say, but its in the works).
Wow, a governmental agent that believes that the US is the second beast of Revelations… Man, you think that I will still have a job tomorrow?

Originally posted by Merc_the_Perp Well that's not the impression you gave a few a pages ago. Regardless, nobody here can prove it came from a 757 and even if they did. No one will believe it. Easy small parts to plant. Like Killtown said... Let's everybody assume that all that "757 plane debris" is really from a 757. Can someone please show me any of the "plane debris" at the Pentagon that COULD NOT have been planted there?
I gave the impression that it was a part from an APU, when I showed pictures from engines?!? I don’t get the connection. To be honest none of us may ever be able to prove that it was a 757 from these pictures; similarly, you cannot prove that it wasn’t one. The parts shown in them are consistent with items found on a 757, the hole in the building is also consistent with damage from this size of aircraft moving at that speed. However, without having actual items in hand to check part numbers, there is no way to prove anything. The parts are too damaged to tell from photos, and the photos are not good enough to see detail. Either way the official story is that it was a 757, there are parts in the pictures that are from a 757, now if you say that it is something else the burden of proof lies with you, not me. Since you and your friends that are now joining this site are all making profit through the sales of books and such, I would say that anything you lay out here is already biased, so that is one strike against you already. Let me ask you this one, one that none of you theory guys seems to be able to answer… If it wasn’t a 757, then why would they say it was? If it was in fact a missile, why not say that there were terrorists on the loose with a missile launcher, then have a big manhunt for them. They could have increased the scare factor by many levels, since many more buildings could be hit right away. Hell, they could have even gotten to arrest people and search property like a bunch of madmen right off the bat. So why say it was a 757, then go through the trouble to make up this debris field, which would put hundreds more people that could spill the beans in the loop. Would it not just be easier to use a 757 like they said? Wouldn’t it help to keep people from finding inconsistencies with the story to use a 757? Wouldn’t it help keep the number of people that knew it was a setup lower to actually use a 757, including the civilians such as the firefighters? What sense does it make to use anything other then what they reported was used, when they could easily use exactly what they said it was? Uhm..Dah!!! Again as the people that are coming up with the non-757 theory, and selling items based on that fact, the burden of proof lies with you and your pals that you all are not just scamming people for the money…

Originally posted by Merc_the_Perp Do you know how heay these parts are? No you don't. What "wheel assembly"?...there is a rim. That is it. 1 Rim. Do you know how many more we should have seen? More than 1.
Yes, I do. I have personally lifted many of those parts, and I have also done weight and balance on them. You have to do that as a Ramp Supervisor, its part of the job. How do you think those parts get from a maintenance base to your outlying airports to service planes? Do you think that they hire a truck to do it, or do you think that they come in as freight on a flight heading there? There should be eight rims of one size, and two that are smaller. Just because there are not pictures of all of them does not mean that they were not there. Do you think that the photographer went around thinking, “I must photograph all ten rims of the plane”, or do you think it was more like, “well I already got a picture of one wheel, what do I need another shot of one of those for”…

Originally posted by Merc_the_Perp Did you know they evactuated everyone (firefighters/rescue workers/bystanders) from the Pentagon at about 10:13 for about 23 minutes?
Yep, I sure do, I listened to the recordings from the EMS on RATS. They made it pretty apparent that they pulled back some. That does not mean that they all went off to lunch somewhere, they simply moved back a safe distance from the building. They would have still seen anyone running around dumping off parts, I mean lets at least have a little common sense here, ok… What’s RATS? Well the rate your going off the bat, its my gut feeling that your never going to find out…

Originally posted by Merc_the_Perp Let's just say for what it's worth I believe in the authenticity of these photos and respect the anonymity of the individuals who took them." (I don't, and we don't know if Russell wasn't being fooled.)
If you don’t even trust your own sources, then why list them? If you want to believe what he says in other parts of his story then take it as a whole. If this part is in question, then the rest must be questionable also...

Originally posted by Merc_the_Perp When does it get turned up? Who was strong enough to flip it up to this position? Oh it must have been 4-5 guys who flipped it for the photo opportunity. Spare me.
I don’t believe this is the same rim, look at the large chipped off lip section on the one, it covers over 50% of that rim. There should be some of that damage visible in the other rim, yet its not. So now you have two rims found… [edit on 1/16/2006 by defcon5]

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 07:08 AM
link   
hey, merc-the-perp. you are a valuable resource to the truth movement. so can this site be a valuable resource. don't get banned for being rude. moderate your tone, please? you've already brought in stuff i've never seen, and i've been looking. you WILL get banned if you don't polite yourself up. wouldn't that make sense if this site WAS a government op? trust me on this, man, it doesn't even matter. if you can be a little colder and detached, you will be able to stay. i would have been banned long time ago if i didn't learn this one step at a time. however, that's when they were making the terms of membership, so it was an evolutionary process that i was a part of. so, let's save our vitriol for the pyramid powers that be, maybe, rather than giving what could be your allies no choice but to ban you under clearly posted terms and conditions of membership. interesting to me is this is the first i've heard of skeptic being 'unconvinced' about what hit the pentagon, and he WAS 'convinced' before. so, as they say, be careful on whose toes you step on on the way up, as it may be attached to the *** you have to kiss in the future. i look forward to you staying here. please do.

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord However... That doesn't mean I believe it was piloted by muslim hijackers. Or it doesn't mean I don't believe the "target" wasn't carefully selected. Or it doesn't mean I think that evidence is being inappropriately witheld. ...and so on... There are serious holes in larger issues. But I do think that an endless focus on the vehicle that hit the building is detracting from focus on the larger issues. And I do think that there is an organized effort to keep the focus from these larger reasons for a distinct purpose.
Fair enough, and I agree that it's distracting. But since this seems to imply that you personally want it to be shown that a 757 did hit the Pentagon so other issues can be focused on, could this in any way affect the fine focus, or, more specifically, do we have any idea yet as to who will actually be keeping the focus and etc. (moderating) the discussions? Of course nothing against your holding of an opinion; no crime in that.

MoT

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 03:34 PM
link   
everyone is going to belive what they want to!!! but the thing is that HOW COME ALL video material which could see the "evident" boeing flying by has NEVER! ... repeat NEVER been released.. supposedly it has been siezed by government officials... from a nearby hotel, gas station and a other place...

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by MoT HOW COME ALL video material which could see the "evident" boeing flying by has NEVER! ... repeat NEVER been released.. supposedly it has been siezed by government officials... from a nearby hotel, gas station and a other place...
How do you know that they actually show anything? Just because the video was siezed doesn't mean that there is anything of value on it.

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark How do you know that they actually show anything? Just because the video was siezed doesn't mean that there is anything of value on it.
Certain videos in question would show exactly what hit the Pentagon, especially cameras on that part of the Pentagon itself.

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

Originally posted by HowardRoark How do you know that they actually show anything? Just because the video was siezed doesn't mean that there is anything of value on it.
Certain videos in question would show exactly what hit the Pentagon, especially cameras on that part of the Pentagon itself.
You have proof of this?

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark

You have proof of this?
way to go, howard. hard to reason that there is anything amiss when it can't be proven because the thing that would show what's on the videos would be proof of what's on the videos, but the videos have been stuck in amber for four yrs., going on five. you're a smart guy, how come you can't figure out that the videos are proof of what's on the videos? how do reasonably expect that anyone can 'prove' ANYTHING about the videos? the public has no right to know the truth of what they show. that much is obvious and proven. i would say it's a good bet they will NEVER be released, unless there is some kind of counter-coup that removes the fascist dictators from power.

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 04:59 PM
link   
You are assuming that these video's exist and they show the attack in the first place. What proof do you have of their existance? What proof do you have that they show anything? Has anyone ever submitted a FOIA to obtain them?

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark You are assuming that these video's exist and they show the attack in the first place. What proof do you have of their existance? What proof do you have that they show anything? Has anyone ever submitted a FOIA to obtain them?
What proof do you have of their non-existance ? What proof do you have that they aren't showing anything ? :>

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark

You have proof of this?
No, Howard: The Pentagon has only 1 security camera focused there and that's it. And, oh yeah, the local gas stations and hotels all avoid training their cameras on that portion of the Pentagon, too.
Nope! Just one video camera saw anything that day! Honest! Only one camera - all the confiscated videos showed NOTHING! Move along! And it was only the Pentagon after all! Why should the Pentagon be so concerned with surveillance cameras??
[edit on 16-1-2006 by bsbray11]

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5 Oh, but this is the Real Tell All Topic here… Soooo… You went to an aircraft mechanic site with this crap and they DELETED YOUR THREAD… Why would they do that? This site does not delete the threads of those holding your opinion, so I would guess that no one pressures sites to do it. You guys have your sites full of this crap and the government does not try and shut you down.
No genius. I like how you can sum the whole thing up like it's the truth. You're not a truth seeker...you're a truth-know-er. FYI. Here's how it happened, Sparky. This is a very small discussion group. It's only for the sales of parts, not discussing 9/11. I posted the pic and under the title "Engine Part Identification" or something. I posted the pic asking if this part at the Pentagon belonged to an Honeywell APU(w/ model number as shown). He gave me the answer which you saw. I asked another question. He asked what the questioning was about. Another "guest" came in and made a smart alec comment about UFO's taking the passenger(you guys should love that). The admin told me their forum is not to discuss such topics. So I backed off. I got my answer. That's all I wanted for that purpose.

Yet a bunch of Aircraft Mechanics that knew where your thread was heading and knew it was BS removed it from their board…Hmm…
Again, I explained. This is just you being, apparently, you. You have nothing but ad hominem, innuendo, generalizations. This is exactly why this is our last exchange my friend.

Right there was the answer you were looking for, your theory is apparently not held by anyone that has professionally worked on these aircraft. That includes me Not because they or I are government agents, simply because its crap’o’lla
You can't even keep your poop straight dood. First their inept mechies. Now they hold the answer to the whole puzzle. You are so mixed up, it's actually amusing.

You have foisted garbage onto the general public, who are ignorant of civilian aviation, and made money off of it, they are not going to support you and neither is anyone that has worked in that industry. I can sleep well at night knowing that you think I am a government agent, yet knowing I am not. Can you guys sleep well knowing that you’re snake oil salesmen, taking advantage of a terrible situation and making money off of it?
Now you aren't just mixed up, you are flat out wrong or delusional. What am i selling exactly? I have no affiliation with that Laura whatever her name is, her book, or Joe Quinn. I am baffled by this leap in logic you took.

Guys like Zaphod, Howard, OTS, AgentSmith, among others, do this for free, you don’t see us selling anything, now do you? If you want to hold that kind of credibility then prove it by removing your book, video, and advertising links from your sites.
Are you alright man? You might want to lay down for a spell. I am at a loss for where this whole book, video, connection comes from. I'm just some guy who lives, breathes, and eats this stuff. I bounce from message board to message board doing my thang. Going to conferences. Informing who I can. Who will listen. That's it. Nothing more nothing less.

I gave the impression that it was a part from an APU, when I showed pictures from engines?!?
No you gave that impression, until I posted that information from Admin. And then you went... "AHA! Thanks for showing us that a 757 hit the pentagon" All because he mentioned one engine that can go on a 757, But didn't go on this one. And another engine that doesn't even belong on a 757. And you seem to forget that his mind was already thinking about a 757 or something that size. But you seem to have selective reading and recollection.

To be honest none of us may ever be able to prove that it was a 757 from these pictures; similarly, you cannot prove that it wasn’t one. The parts shown in them are consistent with items found on a 757
Wrong. The only part I've seen that matches it, is the JT8D front compression hub. That's the closest thing I've seen to something that actually looks like that part. And if you notice that casing over to the left under the black arrow. That is also supposedly part of it. I will consult with my A & P Mechanic source and see what he thinks. Most people don't tackle the part, because there is a high likelihood they were planted or photographed somewhere else.

, the hole in the building is also consistent with damage from this size of aircraft moving at that speed.
Oh and how are you qualified to tell me that exactly? I have a general, an aeronautical engineer, a commerical pilot, and an A & P mechanic who say differently. You are completely ignoring the rest of my post.(BTW, did you listen to interview with the Aeronautical engineer?)

However, without having actual items in hand to check part numbers, there is no way to prove anything. The parts are too damaged to tell from photos, and the photos are not good enough to see detail. Either way the official story is that it was a 757, there are parts in the pictures that are from a 757, now if you say that it is something else the burden of proof lies with you, not me.
I agree. Now why don't we have them? Why don't we have some type of plane reconstruction like they've done with others. Nope no planes, they all disintegrated. What does the official story say about these parts exactly? Please point it out. Because if you do your history lesson. You know there has been no official comment specifically relating to the identification of these parts, and since you claim there has been you would be lying. There is no official identification of these parts. The only id's have been by shills and real investigators like my "friend". As a mater of fact, SIR, if recall correctly, those pics of parts from the inside were released on Rense.com. Not the DOD website. Not the Pentagon renovation. The FEMA page. The ASCE page. It was released by one "Sarah Roberts" on Rense.com to shut up all the questioning. However as previously mentioned, there is no name , date, or location attached to the photos. No one knows who took them. And officially they are not legitimate.

Let me ask you this one, one that none of you theory guys seems to be able to answer… If it wasn’t a 757, then why would they say it was? If it was in fact a missile, why not say that there were terrorists on the loose with a missile launcher, then have a big manhunt for them. They could have increased the scare factor by many levels, since many more buildings could be hit right away. Hell, they could have even gotten to arrest people and search property like a bunch of madmen right off the bat.
I don't know what it was. I don't know if there was even a craft. It could have been a missile from the generator trailer. Look where its pointing , after it got "hit". It could have been a smaller 737/commuter plane sized drone. Kind of like the X-11 drone(look it up). But one thing is for sure. I don't have to prove what it was. All I have to prove is that it wasn't a 757. You know who is to explain what it was, where it came from, where the passengers went. And it ain't me. As far as eyewitnesses. I think you will be surprised about that. Think of this thing as one big magic trick, with lots of 'magician's assisstant's'.

So why say it was a 757, then go through the trouble to make up this debris field, which would put hundreds more people that could spill the beans in the loop.
Hundreds? Way less than that. Probably less than 30.

Would it not just be easier to use a 757 like they said? Wouldn’t it help to keep people from finding inconsistencies with the story to use a 757?
No it would be easier. They didn't want to leave it to a novice pilot. The terrorists weren't even a consideration. And remote control for a plane that big with maneuvers that hairy, would have put their plan at even more risk.

Wouldn’t it help keep the number of people that knew it was a setup lower to actually use a 757, including the civilians such as the firefighters? What sense does it make to use anything other then what they reported was used, when they could easily use exactly what they said it was? Uhm..Dah!!!
No, you are missing the point. Two things were required or desired rather, 1) Pentagon hit at this precise target. 2) The least amount of damage (and probably casualties)possible with complete and total accuracy. That's why one thing I am sure of is bombs planted throughout that entire portion of the building.

There should be eight rims of one size, and two that are smaller. Just because there are not pictures of all of them does not mean that they were not there. Do you think that the photographer went around thinking, “I must photograph all ten rims of the plane”, or do you think it was more like, “well I already got a picture of one wheel, what do I need another shot of one of those for”…
I think if there were ten, they would have taken all ten. We only have an account of only one rim. Do you have any proof that they found the other 9? There is none. I think it was all staged. That's what I think.

Yep, I sure do, I listened to the recordings from the EMS on RATS. They made it pretty apparent that they pulled back some. That does not mean that they all went off to lunch somewhere, they simply moved back a safe distance from the building. They would have still seen anyone running around dumping off parts, I mean lets at least have a little common sense here, ok…
Ok, so Russell Pickering had contacted I believe it was the same Chief listed here. This Chief had told him they evacuated about 10:13 for 23 minutes. They supposedly hid under an overpass away from the Pentagon. Here is the account given... UNIDENTIFIED AIRCRAFT SCARES "During the morning, National Airport's control tower radioed to ARFF crews on scene several reports of unidentified aircraft in the area. Captain Defina relayed these to the incident commander who ordered evacuations. The ARFF crews ran for about 100 yards to and across nearby Washington Boulevard, where they crouched behind Jersey barriers. [...] The most frustrating thing though was a false unidentified aircraft scare while they were on the roof. Several dozen firefighters had reached the roof through a window and up a step ladder. "There was no way to have enough time to evacuate down that ladder,'' he said. "When the evacuation tone sounded, someone asked me why I wasn't leaving. I said I wasn't leaving until all of my crew was with me." So as you said, let's have a little common sense here. It's chaotic. There is smoke and flames everywhere. You are scared of another plane coming in or something else happens You run 100 yards away. Wouldn't everyone's back be turned? Would you know if a van was driving across the lawn dropping parts? Would you even question a guy you see carrying a part. I mean, let's have a little common sense here. In your mind a 757 just hit the pentagon. Are you really paying attention to the guy carrying the pice of scrap in his hand? You may think he is just moving it, collecting it. Making sure it doesn't get anymore damaged. Think about it.

If you don’t even trust your own sources, then why list them? If you want to believe what he says in other parts of his story then take it as a whole. If this part is in question, then the rest must be questionable also...
Give it a rest will ya? Stop all the twisting. What did I say bro? What did I type? i said Russell may be being fooled. I didn't say I didn't trust Russell, just that Russell may be being fooled, he didn't provide a name. Do you have a name of that photographer? I didn't think so. You know how I could apply that same, ahem, "logic" to your little thread and probably half of your posts on here? Why would you say something so silly?

I don’t believe this is the same rim, look at the large chipped off lip section on the one, it covers over 50% of that rim. There should be some of that damage visible in the other rim, yet its not. So now you have two rims found…
Believe what you want. That's it. You can't tell anything from the little shot of it. I don't know why you'd try. I've juiced up all my alotted "quotes" on you now. Like I said, I am done with you. You don't play fair and are more of a drainer. I can have these types of battles with pimple faced teens on myspace.com if I wanted to. But I don't. See ya around. [edit on 16-1-2006 by Merc_the_Perp]

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

Originally posted by Merc_the_Perp No genius. I like how you can sum the whole thing up like it's the truth. You're not a truth seeker...you're a truth-know-er. FYI. Here's how it happened, Sparky.
Let's tone down the snide remarks please. ABOUT ATS: General ATS discussion etiquette Terms & Conditions Actions for general abuse and Terms and Conditions violations. Thanks.
I apologize. But that was my last bout with him.

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by billybob hey, merc-the-perp. you are a valuable resource to the truth movement. so can this site be a valuable resource. don't get banned for being rude. moderate your tone, please? you've already brought in stuff i've never seen, and i've been looking. you WILL get banned if you don't polite yourself up. wouldn't that make sense if this site WAS a government op? trust me on this, man, it doesn't even matter. if you can be a little colder and detached, you will be able to stay. i would have been banned long time ago if i didn't learn this one step at a time. however, that's when they were making the terms of membership, so it was an evolutionary process that i was a part of. so, let's save our vitriol for the pyramid powers that be, maybe, rather than giving what could be your allies no choice but to ban you under clearly posted terms and conditions of membership. interesting to me is this is the first i've heard of skeptic being 'unconvinced' about what hit the pentagon, and he WAS 'convinced' before. so, as they say, be careful on whose toes you step on on the way up, as it may be attached to the *** you have to kiss in the future. i look forward to you staying here. please do.
I hear you. And I apologize to you also for the abrasive first impression. But unfortunately, I do not respond well to...well, you saw what happened. If my first visit to ATS.com brings out that kind of response in the most widely seen figures on this thread, it can only reinforce my belief of what I had originally claimed this site to be. But I will tone it down and give benefit of the doubt. At any rate I hope my stay, although brief, is productive and beneficial to those who have eyes, ears, and a mind that's open. Peace.

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord Okay... I've changed it to our second most popular thread... one that inspired a "real spook" to join and attempt to debunk. www.abovetopsecret.com...
Now we've got the admin/owner indirectly calling me a spook. comedy.

new topics

top topics

<< 125  126  127    129  130  131 >>

join